PDA

View Full Version : Nerd Rage

DJR210
09-20-2013, 06:58 PM
A Gamestop Manager was fired after video of her taunting a customer surfaced online. This idiot tried to show a business card opposed to his photo ID to pick up the reserved game.

The manager decided to antagonize him in front of the other customers, including high fiving one of them. Now she's out of job. They put these geeky motherfuckers on a god damn waiting list to work at Gamestop, so I'm sure she's probably on suicide watch now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBGtajCKkO0

spurs_fan_in_exile
09-20-2013, 07:06 PM
I object to the thread title. Dude went through the trouble of going to a midnight game launch and then wastes valuable gaming time. Not only that but he spends it talking to a woman! And even gets a name and number out of it. Nerd card revoked.

jeebus
09-20-2013, 08:27 PM
I'm still amazed game stop is in business.

DJR210
09-20-2013, 08:57 PM
I'm still amazed game stop is in business.

They're here to stay. Especially after MS changed their policy on used games. Gamestop is synonomous with game stores, like hookers are with Backpage.

jeebus
09-20-2013, 09:03 PM
They're here to stay. Especially after MS changed their policy on used games. Gamestop is synonomous with game stores, like hookers are with Backpage.
Yeah, I know. it's just that the internet took out the video business with cheaper prices, you'd think it'd do the same with game stop and their overall ridiculousness. meh.

Cry Havoc
09-20-2013, 10:47 PM

Not so sure about that. They've been losing a lot of money lately.

CuckingFunt
09-20-2013, 10:50 PM
Retail customers are pretty much the worst, but... ugh. There's never an excuse for that type of cunty condescension.

DJR210
09-20-2013, 11:04 PM
Not so sure about that. They've been losing a lot of money lately.

More than likely because of the rise in digital downloads. There will always be die hard retail-ites.

Trainwreck2100
09-21-2013, 12:42 AM

remember hookers used to be synomous with craigslist, shit changes

Heath Ledger
09-21-2013, 01:26 AM
Pretty extreme way to pull a chicks phone number. Much props.

DJR210
09-21-2013, 02:58 AM
remember hookers used to be synomous with craigslist, shit changes

Your right, CL is now synonymous with casual encounters.