Cops use cars as weapons on the reg

Koolaid_Man
09-21-2013, 08:17 AM
0hLP9YVXW3E

:lmao

:lol finally after like 999 attempts a decent post from you

Trill Clinton
09-21-2013, 09:19 AM
not surprised that bored, coward cops in a small podunk town with nothing better to do will turn a seat belt violation into a high speed chase and murdering the suspect. prayers to his family and may his soul rest in heaven.

did a lil research and saw the cop got fired, marlon's family got a $550k settlement and are in process of suing. can't wait to see how this plays out.

Bynumite
09-21-2013, 09:22 AM
"Niggas fallin' like white bitches in a scary movie." - DMX

Bynumite
09-21-2013, 09:24 AM
Seriously, niggas run and resist arrest over the stupidest shit tbh.

Creepn
09-21-2013, 09:32 AM
Don't see the humor in this at all. Pretty sick tbh. Must be that GTA.

Trill Clinton
09-21-2013, 09:32 AM
Seriously, niggas run and resist arrest over the stupidest shit tbh.

and cops kill and beat niggas over the stupidest shit, which is why we run in the first place.

Koolaid_Man
09-21-2013, 09:37 AM

morally you are right...but I couldn't help but laugh when they slo mo'd it and his face was on the grill:lol seriously I tried not laughing but I just couldn't resist...last thing he saw...but Bynumite has a point niggas do run for the silliest shit..I think Jim Rome started all this laughing at the misfortune of others when OJ cut Nicole's head off he let people call his show joking about that all the time :lol

Trill Clinton
09-21-2013, 09:40 AM
blacks are not the only suspects who run or evade police, cut the bullshit. but we are the only ones who get caught on cam getting our ass beat, shot in the back while handcuffed and now ran over by bubba.

just sad that a father had his life taken away by a coward. losing your life at the hands of a coward is a tough pill to swallow.

Koolaid_Man
09-21-2013, 09:46 AM
blacks are not the only suspects who run or evade police, cut the bullshit. but we are the only ones who get caught on cam getting our ass beat, shot in the back while handcuffed and now ran over by bubba.

just sad that a father had his life taken away by a coward. losing your life at the hands of a coward is a tough pill to swallow.

all I'm saying is he shouldn't have ran...you're right but like the old adage: " Blacks have to work twice as hard to get half as much"..meaning we have less margin for error and even when we comply the chances are still high we get the stick...by now as a black man you should already have an idea what's gonna happen if you run and they catch you...when they catch you it's like they're looking at a menu with 50 different food options

Trill Clinton
09-21-2013, 09:52 AM
all I'm saying is he shouldn't have ran...you're right but like the old adage: " Blacks have to work twice as hard to get half as much"..meaning we have less margin for error and even when we comply the chances are still high we get the stick...by now as a black man you should already have an idea what's gonna happen if you run and they catch you...when they catch you it's like they're looking at a menu with 50 different food options

i'm not saying he should have ran, but i understand why he ran. there have been many videos of brothas getting beat and shot for just sitting down lol...and they're handcuffed most of the time. i'm still on that nwa shit when it comes to cops, they have no authority over me...fuck em. i just don't respect most police, period. we need another chris dorner to come avenge marlon's death and put the heat back on these pigs.

Koolaid_Man
09-21-2013, 10:03 AM
i'm not saying he should have ran, but i understand why he ran. there have been many videos of brothas getting beat and shot for just sitting down lol...and they're handcuffed most of the time. i'm still on that nwa shit when it comes to cops, they have no authority over me...fuck em. i just don't respect most police, period. we need another chris dorner to come avenge marlon's death and put the heat back on these pigs.

no one hates cops more than me...and I've never been to jail...(knock on wood) I always comply because they have authority to use deadly force and they can make any story up..now if I'm complying and I think there's a KKK cop looking to kill me in a rural town then I'm shooting first...but this dude had a long criminal history.

I get stopped by jealous low wage earning cops all the time...on Tues in fact. dude got out of his cruiser and as he was walking up he took his had and started making palm prints on the trunk and side of my car...I guess he saw that it was shiny clean and that was his way of fucking it up...I told him I didn't have my insurance...handed him my license...he asked where I was going and I just told him home and I also mentioned that I come from a family of lawyers...I guess he saw my expensive car and realized that the police union attorney that would likely represent him in court probably wouldn't be sufficient.

DMC
09-21-2013, 11:14 AM
no one hates cops more than me...and I've never been to jail...(knock on wood) I always comply because they have authority to use deadly force and they can make any story up..now if I'm complying and I think there's a KKK cop looking to kill me in a rural town then I'm shooting first...but this dude had a long criminal history.

I get stopped by jealous low wage earning cops all the time...on Tues in fact. dude got out of his cruiser and as he was walking up he took his had and started making palm prints on the trunk and side of my car...I guess he saw that it was shiny clean and that was his way of fucking it up...I told him I didn't have my insurance...handed him my license...he asked where I was going and I just told him home and I also mentioned that I come from a family of lawyers...I guess he saw my expensive car and realized that the police union attorney that would likely represent him in court probably wouldn't be sufficient.

They do the palm prints thing because they are trained to. It puts their finger prints on your vehicle in case you shoot and flee and the car is found later. It establishes an identity that will stand up in court.

Usually though it's the tail light.

The Reckoning
09-21-2013, 11:27 AM

and you wonder why they do that tbh

The Reckoning
09-21-2013, 11:28 AM

dude must have been running for a star or a nearby pay and spray

CubanSucks
09-21-2013, 12:06 PM

:lol "I still gots somin they cant take away from me, MY'S SPIRIT!"

UZER
09-21-2013, 12:51 PM

Pfffft!!! :lol whatever dude.

Trill Clinton
09-21-2013, 12:56 PM
and you wonder why they do that tbh

I don't wonder why pigs do what they do. Its well known how they get down.

Chief Brody
09-21-2013, 02:03 PM
One less felon to worry about...no need for fake outrage over a born loser.

DMC
09-21-2013, 04:37 PM
They say he had Skittles and a Watermelon Arizona Ice Tea in his car, if that was his car.

TSA
09-21-2013, 08:47 PM
On what grounds would you have taken him to court?

bus driver
09-23-2013, 01:52 PM
i dont understand these dumb asses, you think if your going to run (literally) from the police you be good at it. dumb ass took 5 steps and falls down.

ScoobyDoo
09-23-2013, 02:29 PM
rats run red rigga.

xmas1997
09-23-2013, 05:34 PM
and cops kill and beat niggas over the stupidest shit, which is why we run in the first place.

I thought it was running from ghosts and spooks.

DMC
09-23-2013, 06:53 PM
I thought it was running from ghosts and spooks.

How can you run from yourself?