PDA

View Full Version : LOL Niner Fans

Clipper Nation
09-21-2013, 01:12 AM
http://mynorthwest.com/275/2356634/Unsportsmanlike

Was anyone else appalled by the unsportsmanlike conduct of the Seattle Seahawks and their fans, juiced on noise, which surely creates as big an advantage over an opponent as any performance enhancing drug and which, to their shame, NFL officials turn the same blind eye they have to concussions and drugs ("Seattle states case loudly, clearly in rout," Sports, Sept. 16)?

It would be simple to fix. Seahawks players and managers would ask their fans to cease and desist, and the NFL would implement a new rule: The visiting team may stop the game when fan noise is greater than a specified decibel level, and should this rule be violated in more than three games, no home games will be played at the offending field for the rest of the season, including playoff games. Things would quiet down.

At a time when the world seems sour, sports give us a place of joy, community and hope, and to have it spoiled is a bigger loss than it seems on the surface.

:cry "Stop cheering so loud, it's not fair!" :cry

thunderup
09-21-2013, 01:40 AM
:lol soft Niner fans
:lol symplefag
:lol fluke superbowl appearance not gonna amount to shit

Avante
09-21-2013, 01:51 AM
Six Superbowl appearences. Five Superbowl wins.

Have played in the last two NFC Championship games.

Hall of Famers

Joe Montana
Jerry Rice
Ronnie Lott
Bob St. Clair
Leo Nomellini
Y.A.Tittle
Hugh McElhenny
Dave Wilcox
Joe Perry
Abe Woodson
Jim Johnson

One of the top 3/4 franchises in NFL history.

Clipper Nation
09-21-2013, 02:01 AM
Can't see it because I've got Avante on ignore, but I'm assuming he's spammed another almanac list that adds nothing to the conversation? :lol

Avante
09-21-2013, 02:18 AM
Can't see it because I've got Avante on ignore, but I'm assuming he's spammed another almanac list that adds nothing to the conversation? :lol

You have a guy on ignore who you chased around for a year...hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I'm finally done with your dumbass...very very cool!

lefty
09-21-2013, 04:12 AM
bingo

Trainwreck2100
09-21-2013, 12:36 PM

and then he replyed to you after you said you couldn't see him

jeebus
09-21-2013, 01:05 PM
I too have this option enabled.

benefactor
09-21-2013, 01:05 PM
Good lord what a fucking crybaby.

And yes, having Avante on ignore is quite refreshing.

Trainwreck2100
09-21-2013, 01:41 PM
I too have this option enabled.

If you are interested in his straight up picks for the week just see who vegas has favored

jeebus
09-21-2013, 01:46 PM
If you are interested in his straight up picks for the week just see who vegas has favored
I didn't know Mason was a bookie...

Raven
09-21-2013, 02:14 PM
is this for real? :lmao

symple19
09-21-2013, 02:44 PM
Those fans should be stripped of their clothes, have KKK/Nazi slogans tattooed over their entire bodies, and then be dropped off at a crackhouse in the darkest corner of Oakland

lefty
09-21-2013, 02:53 PM
:cry " Seheks fans, pls "

jeebus
09-21-2013, 02:58 PM
:cry " Seheks fans, pls "
:cry