PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Lakers sign Ryan Kelly....waiting to cuck the basketball world in 2014

Thebesteva
09-21-2013, 09:41 PM
http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/229938/Ryan-Kelly-Signs-One-Year-Unguaranteed-Deal-With-Lakers

We'll be back to shitting on the competition by 2016

Ryan Kelly signed a one-year, non-guaranteed contract with the Los Angeles Lakers.Kelly has dealt with foot problems in recent years and will not be ready for the start of training camp with the Lakers.
Kelly, a 6-11 forward out of Duke, was selected by the Lakers in the second round (48th overall pick) in the 2013 NBA draft.

Michael Jordan.
09-21-2013, 09:51 PM
http://i.imgur.com/x8lGr.gif

Thebesteva
09-21-2013, 09:58 PM
Harlem how sad is it that 80% of your social life is logging on to Spurstalk?

Rogue
09-21-2013, 11:09 PM
Harlem has been far from active for quite a while imho, since his 2000th post. It was only as recent as yesterday when he started posting again in his old style imho.

Vash StampedE
09-21-2013, 11:22 PM
I pity these players that the Lakers have signed this offseason, with the aforementioned Ryan Kelly as the most recent and others such as Wes Johnson, Nick Young and etc. They agree to play for the Lakers - worst, to be forced to play with Kobe once he returns - even though they know in the back of their head that they won't be part of the Lakers' long term plans. They're were just brought in to be roster fillers and that's it. Despite that, I admire them for accepting their current situation and hopefully, those players perform well next season so that they could escape the nightmare that Shaq, Bynum, Howard, Goudelock and many more victims were once in. Don't know how long their contracts are but if it's one year, then good for them. I don't want them to end up like Gasol, to be treated the way Gasol is treated: inhumane and unjust. We all know back then the state of the Lakers during the pre-Gasol era. But when Gasol came in and led them to the promise land, who did the media and the Laker fans gave the credit to? Of course, Kobe bean. But when all is going wrong and Kobe consistently continues to chuck brick after brick in order to hopelessly surpass MJ, they accuse Pau of being soft and for not playing like Kobe, the ultimate competitor. The black mamba, as Nike labels him. Just pitiful for these players to endure even just a year to play for the Lakers.

thispego
09-21-2013, 11:25 PM
looks like I was right about ol' harlem

LkrFan
09-21-2013, 11:58 PM
Harlem how sad is it that 80% of your social life is logging on to Spurstalk?
Isn't his other troll Ace tbh?