PDA

View Full Version : Why is Every Race Related Article Written by a Black Person?

DMC
09-21-2013, 10:37 PM
ESPN, CNN, MSNBC, etc...

Anytime you see an article addressing racial issues, it's written by a black person. I checked the Pulitzer records and it's amazing how many blacks were selected for writing about black issues, growing up black, being black, black pride, etc...

Is this a token success? Are white Americans too chickenshit to demand quality over token quantity? Is it a crime if a white man writes an article about race? Do whites not know about racism?

As a Native American, I find it interesting. I like to pull up a virtual chair and watch from the 3rd person perspective. Is this just a field that whites don't really care about, but because they have a 12% black audience, they cater to it with token offerings from otherwise small town writing talent?

Koolaid_Man
09-21-2013, 10:57 PM
ESPN, CNN, MSNBC, etc...

Anytime you see an article addressing racial issues, it's written by a black person. I checked the Pulitzer records and it's amazing how many blacks were selected for writing about black issues, growing up black, being black, black pride, etc...

Is this a token success? Are white Americans too chickenshit to demand quality over token quantity? Is it a crime if a white man writes an article about race? Do whites not know about racism?

As a Native American, I find it interesting. I like to pull up a virtual chair and watch from the 3rd person perspective. Is this just a field that whites don't really care about, but because they have a 12% black audience, they cater to it with token offerings from otherwise small town writing talent?

I'm gettin ready to step out for the night DMC...just got out of the shower...now naked and standing in front of my mirror lathering up with Johnson's baby oil...Coco Butter on my balls and inner thighs, and cool water cologne behind my ears and nape of my neck...got a nice tight shirt on and some cool pants that show the impression of my cock..just like in my avatar...it will be a good night DMC...:toast

This right here dedicated to you and Scroteface :lol

BNhZHvsymDA

Rogue
09-21-2013, 11:26 PM
because if a white person writes an article concerning race, he'd get labelled a "racist" and his writings would get banned immediately.

Double-Up
09-21-2013, 11:29 PM
Most are by foreigners and after 265 years of slavery at the least we get a pass for the most part.

DMC
09-21-2013, 11:30 PM
I'm gettin ready to step out for the night DMC...just got out of the shower...now naked and standing in front of my mirror lathering up with Johnson's baby oil...Coco Butter on my balls and inner thighs, and cool water cologne behind my ears and nape of my neck...got a nice tight shirt on and some cool pants that show the impression of my cock..just like in my avatar...it will be a good night DMC...:toast

This right here dedicated to you and Scroteface :lol

BNhZHvsymDA

OK I LOL'ed

Avante
09-22-2013, 12:32 AM
I talk a lot about the black athlete is sprinting and football and there is always some dummy who...."you're a racist". Totally ignoring the fact that sprinting/speed positions in football are 98% black.

The works of Ralph Ellison, James Baldwin and Richard Wright must reads.

CubanSucks
09-22-2013, 12:32 AM
FIFY

:lmao

DMC
09-22-2013, 03:09 AM
I talk a lot about the black athlete is sprinting and football and there is always some dummy who...."you're a racist". Totally ignoring the fact that sprinting/speed positions in football are 98% black.

The works of Ralph Ellison, James Baldwin and Richard Wright must reads.

Shut your fucking pie hole you pudgy fuck. Go fuck your cross-eyed, dish TV installing skinheaded son-in-law. Your daughter must be a real prize.

Avante
09-22-2013, 03:21 AM
Shut your fucking pie hole you pudgy fuck. Go fuck your cross-eyed, dish TV installing skinheaded son-in-law. Your daughter must be a real prize.

Look at yourself ya sad little shit, all worked up/excited over the internet....hahahahahaa!!!!!!!!! Fuck you asshole!

I'd love to see you talk your shit standing in front of me ya fucking coward. Talking about someones family? Count your mangy little ass lucky cocksucker, that you're there and I'm here. Fucking prick!

DMC
09-22-2013, 03:24 AM
Look at yourself ya sad little shit, all worked up/excited over the internet....hahahahahaa!!!!!!!!! Fuck you asshole!

I'd love to see you talk your shit standing in front of me ya fucking coward. Talking about someones family? Count your mangy little ass lucky cocksucker, that you're there and I'm here. Fucking prick!
:lol cross eyed son in law
:lol Dish TV installer
:lol Archie Bunker forearms
:lol Living vicariously through black athletes yet your princess marries a white neoskinhead

Avante
09-22-2013, 03:27 AM
Ok, PM me your address. If you don't, you're the coward.

Trust me Cochise the last thing you want is my address. I'd beat you like a fucking dog. You got some problems ya fucking freak.

DMC
09-22-2013, 03:30 AM
Trust me Cochise the last thing you want is my address. I'd beat you like a fucking dog. You got some problems ya fucking freak.

:lol "stand in my front yard"
:lol "No you cannot have my address"
:lol "pls stop talkin bot my SIL

Avante
09-22-2013, 03:30 AM

This isn't stupid smilie face time ya mutherfucker. This is what a bummer I can't kick your ass right now...time.

DMC
09-22-2013, 03:32 AM
This isn't stupid smilie face time ya mutherfucker. This is what a bummer I can't kick your ass right now...time.

:lol fat ass internet tough guy with a loser for a SIL
:lol shitty troll
:lol played like a fiddle
:lol living in a shitty neighborhood at retirement age
:lol future is neonazi grandkids with cigarette burn marks

Avante
09-22-2013, 03:32 AM
:lol "stand in my front yard"
:lol "No you cannot have my address"
:lol "pls stop talkin bot my SIL

You are one sick fuck! I'd love to hear you.."pleae don't hurt me"...ya fucking faggot.

Avante
09-22-2013, 03:34 AM
:lol fat ass internet tough guy with a loser for a SIL
:lol shitty troll
:lol played like a fiddle
:lol living in a shitty neighborhood at retirement age
:lol future is neonazi grandkids with cigarette burn marks

Fucking half breed still upset over white people because they are smarter than he is. Hows that teepee Tonto? Food stamps?

DMC
09-22-2013, 03:35 AM
You are one sick fuck! I'd love to hear you.."pleae don't hurt me"...ya fucking faggot.

:lol "daddy, this is my boyfriend, he's 5'7, 134lbs and high steps like a champ"
:lol "pls dnt merry him"
:lol "I'm knocked up though, he knows what he's doing. He's smart"
:lol "hey son, ever heard of blues king Willie McGee?"
:lol'"WHITE POWER WHITE POWER WHITE POWER"

Avante
09-22-2013, 03:37 AM
:lol "daddy, this is my boyfriend, he's 5'7, 134lbs and high steps like a champ"
:lol "pls dnt merry him"
:lol "I'm knocked up though, he knows what he's doing. He's smart"
:lol "hey son, ever heard of blues king Willie McGee?"
:lol'"WHITE POWER WHITE POWER WHITE POWER"

translation

My mom Sit in Tree taught me a valuable lesson, only talk big to pale face if in hiding.

DMC
09-22-2013, 03:39 AM
translation

My mom Sit in Tree taught me a valuable lesson, only talk big to pale face if in hiding.

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l482/DMCSPURS/SIL_zpsfbbf1a22.jpg

"daddeh.... pls daddeh... can I borrow 30 dollars for a carton of cigs? I get paid next week after I install that dish on that trailer home across the street daddeh"

Avante
09-22-2013, 03:43 AM
Dude, you suck at this. I was looking for some action, kick your ass around for awhile but this stupid shit you bring....wow!!!!!! Chris hasn't work for Dish in about six months.

I'm disappointed little guy, I thought you'd be better than this. Your shit was lame.

DMC you're a little prick dude a total and complete asshole. Another midget talking shit in hiding. Bummer that you're too stupid to be a challenge.

DMC
09-22-2013, 03:51 AM
Dude, you suck at this. I was looking for some action, kick your ass around for awhile but this stupid shit you bring....wow!!!!!! Chris hasn't work for Dish in about six months.

I'm disappointed little guy, I thought you'd be better than this. Your shit was lame.

DMC you're a little prick dude a total and complete asshole. Another midget talking shit in hiding. Bummer that you're too stupid to be a challenge.

:lol SIL fired from a dish TV installers job
:lol Living with you
:lol 200 dollars worth of shitty cassette tapes
:lol pretending to be a big guy on the internet

Avante
09-22-2013, 04:05 AM
:lol SIL fired from a dish TV installers job
:lol Living with you
:lol 200 dollars worth of shitty cassette tapes
:lol pretending to be a big guy on the internet

Little Geronimo, Chris got a better job fixing computers, since you're so worried about him.

I am a big guy.

I wouldn't live with no half breed.

It's real obvious you know...0...about music.

You got no class Chief, talking about a persons daughter? You're fucked up asshole.

DMC
09-22-2013, 04:15 AM
Little Geronimo, Chris got a better job fixing computers, since you're so worried about him.

I am a big guy.

I wouldn't live with no half breed.

It's real obvious you know...0...about music.

You got no class Chief, talking about a persons daughter? You're fucked up asshole.

:lol "fixing computers" = geek squad at Best Buy
:lol "I am a big guy" = fat torso, fat legs and club fingers
:lol "Half breed" = Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Tiger Woods, not to mention Alicia Keys, Sade, Hines Ward, Derek Jeter and Halle Berry. No you'd not live with any of these people.
:lol Your daughter married a dwarf neonazi and they moved in with you

Avante
09-22-2013, 04:26 AM
:lol "fixing computers" = geek squad at Best Buy
:lol "I am a big guy" = fat torso, fat legs and club fingers
:lol "Half breed" = Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and Tiger Woods, not to mention Alicia Keys, Sade, Hines Ward, Derek Jeter and Halle Berry. No you'd not live with any of these people.
:lol Your daughter married a dwarf neonazi and they moved in with you

Those half breeds you mentioned aren't half Cherokee and Pgymy.

Dude, like I said you're too stupid to make this work, hell even ChumpsterDummy is better at this and he's retarded.,

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-22-2013, 08:43 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao Avante really insecure about the guy his slut daughter chose to marry

JMarkJohns
09-22-2013, 10:21 AM
Clearly you didn't read Rick Reilly's article on race within the Redskins name change.

Wild Cobra
09-22-2013, 10:37 AM
Why is Every Race Related Article Written by a Black Person?

Because they are insecure race baiters.

DMC
09-22-2013, 11:38 AM
Those half breeds you mentioned aren't half Cherokee and Pgymy.

Dude, like I said you're too stupid to make this work, hell even ChumpsterDummy is better at this and he's retarded.,

Jimi Hendrix is 1/4 Cherokee
Bob Marley was a half breed

Free ourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Do you get discounts at Best Buy now?

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-22-2013, 12:07 PM
Do you get discounts at Best Buy now?
:lmao

Clipper Nation
09-22-2013, 12:13 PM
I love how Avante fucked up and inadvertently revealed that "Mason" is fake and that "Chris" is actually his son-in-law..... this is undeniable proof that Avante's shitty picks last season were his own :lol

The Reckoning
09-22-2013, 12:25 PM
:lol this troll needs to die. was hilarious the first couple of months but is now a broken record.

m>s
09-22-2013, 12:43 PM
Fucking half breed still upset over white people because they are smarter than he is. Hows that teepee Tonto? Food stamps?
Nuh uh, you don't get to be white now that it's convenient. You're a n!ggar loving faggot with white guilt, now go be ashamed of yourself you racist :lol

The Reckoning
09-22-2013, 12:44 PM
you're delusional if you don't think the majority of white people west of the mississippi don't have a little injun in them tbh

DMC
09-22-2013, 01:13 PM
:lol incessant worship of black athletes
:lol grandson will be a skinny white kid with an inhaler and a retainer
:lol daughter marrying a dish TV installer
:lol probably met him when he was installing yours
:lol too busy posting on ST about black musicians and athletes to keep your family safe

The Reckoning
09-22-2013, 01:14 PM
:lol incessant worship of black athletes
:lol grandson will be a skinny white kid with an inhaler and a retainer
:lol daughter marrying a dish TV installer
:lol probably met him when he was installing yours
:lol too busy posting on ST about black musicians and athletes to keep your family safe

hey baby can you help me adjust my antenna?

DMC
09-22-2013, 01:18 PM
hey baby can you help me adjust my antenna?

I was thinking more along the lines of "my daddy is in the garage, but why do you need to be in my bedroom to install a dish on the roof?"

Of course he's lying. That's his son, not his SIL. Avante doesn't want people to associate frail white birth defect with his facade of strength.

The Reckoning
09-22-2013, 01:25 PM
where's that banjo boy troll when you need him? his son looks just like him.

DMC
09-22-2013, 01:31 PM
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e394/carnivalhighrecords/331959-R1-12-11A_011_edited.jpg

Weekends at Avantes

apalisoc_9
09-22-2013, 02:01 PM
Blacks are just Insecure for the most part.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-22-2013, 03:53 PM
They aren't. Someone doesn't read a wide variety of articles. Go pick an anthropology department at a major university and find profs that you consider 'not black' and start reading for example. Now mind you that is not the only example but it is a mindnumbingly easy one to come up with.

You have a curious sense of self loathing DMC. Either that or you lie about your background.

DMC
09-22-2013, 08:12 PM
They aren't. Someone doesn't read a wide variety of articles. Go pick an anthropology department at a major university and find profs that you consider 'not black' and start reading for example. Now mind you that is not the only example but it is a mindnumbingly easy one to come up with.

You have a curious sense of self loathing DMC. Either that or you lie about your background.

I didn't realize CNN, ESPN, MSNBC etc.... published anthropology articles.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/08/opinion/whitaker-obama-arizona-race/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/26/opinion/paula-deen-racist-apology/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/19/opinion/granderson-gop-racism/index.html

http://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/film-director-cnn-america-more-racist-during-obamas-presidency-people-showing-their-true-

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/22/msnbcs-michael-eric-dyson-blames-racism-detroit-ba/

http://espn.go.com/espn/commentary/story/_/page/jackson-120116/striking-balance-nba-basketball-martin-luther-king-jr-day

Here I scour those websites I mentioned looking for articles on anthropology and cannot find any. Could you please link me to an article from ESPN on anthropology?

Yes, I'm lying about my background. You caught me "red" handed.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-22-2013, 09:25 PM
I didn't realize CNN, ESPN, MSNBC etc.... published anthropology articles.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/08/opinion/whitaker-obama-arizona-race/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/26/opinion/paula-deen-racist-apology/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/19/opinion/granderson-gop-racism/index.html

http://www.mrc.org/biasalerts/film-director-cnn-america-more-racist-during-obamas-presidency-people-showing-their-true-

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/22/msnbcs-michael-eric-dyson-blames-racism-detroit-ba/

http://espn.go.com/espn/commentary/story/_/page/jackson-120116/striking-balance-nba-basketball-martin-luther-king-jr-day

Here I scour those websites I mentioned looking for articles on anthropology and cannot find any. Could you please link me to an article from ESPN on anthropology?

Yes, I'm lying about my background. You caught me "red" handed.

http://articles.latimes.com/keyword/racial-discrimination

Wow that was hard.

Self loathing it is then.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-22-2013, 09:35 PM

Wow that was hard.

More difficulty.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/racial-discrimination

This is so damn hard to find......

Self loathing race baiter or full of shit race baiter? I cannot decide.

DMC
09-23-2013, 07:23 AM

Wow that was hard.

Wow look at all that anthropology.

I have no idea what you're on about with the "self loathing" comment. Either way you're a faggot.

xmas1997
09-23-2013, 09:22 AM
Why is Every Race Related Article Written by a Black Person?

Since when?

FuzzyLumpkins
09-23-2013, 03:17 PM
Wow look at all that anthropology.

I have no idea what you're on about with the "self loathing" comment. Either way you're a faggot.

I said go to an anthropology department to go look. You probably were going to get asshurt if I went to anthro journals so I went to a source that cuts right to the core of your contention. The LA Times and Huffington Post, the first two sites that popped up on a google search of "race discrimination articles," had multiple people that fit the criteria on their first pages.

Let's be clear on one thing your central premise in this thread of 'it's only balck people' is false, race baiting stupidity.

Now run along.

Rogue
09-23-2013, 06:42 PM
Since blacks were allowed in schools and started to learn to write.

DMC
09-23-2013, 06:51 PM
I said go to an anthropology department to go look. You probably were going to get asshurt if I went to anthro journals so I went to a source that cuts right to the core of your contention. The LA Times and Huffington Post, the first two sites that popped up on a google search of "race discrimination articles," had multiple people that fit the criteria on their first pages.

Let's be clear on one thing your central premise in this thread of 'it's only balck people' is false, race baiting stupidity.

Now run along.

^Chump Dumper 2.0

FuzzyLumpkins
09-24-2013, 12:18 AM
^Chump Dumper 2.0

Then you can be SA210 :rolleyes

However you need to categorize me so as to try and make sense of things. I think having to use a simpleminded identity to try and understand shows a lack of cognitive ability but that is just me.

The premise is still wrong and shown to be race baiting bullshit.

DMC
09-24-2013, 08:10 AM
sucking noises