PDA

View Full Version : Warning shot fired. Good for Jon Gosselin

Fabbs
09-21-2013, 10:50 PM
Some douchebag paparazzi twunt followed Gosselin from his job off the public road and onto his private off-the-grid cabin and kept snapping photos despite his asking her to stop.
He took out his legally registered handgun and fired a warnng shot well away from said twunt.

She went running as fast as she could to the cops hoping for a big payday and to further embarras Gosselin.
Cops informed her is she wanted to file anything, she would be the once cited for trespassing.

You can like or dislike Gosselin and that damned reality show, but these pap smears TMZ style make me sick.
He gets bonus points for staying married to Kate as long as he did.

Rogue
09-21-2013, 11:21 PM
paparazzi are just a bunch of perverted stalkers who're eager to peep into celebrities' private lives any chance they get. And they're also retarded in some way, why waste your time and risk your life chasing celebrities' asses when you can hack into their computers & iphones and steal away whatever you want?

DMC
09-21-2013, 11:33 PM
Fuck him. He made his money by allowing the shit and then he wants to stop giving the poo when the john has paid. No love for her, but these twats bring it on themselves.

DJR210
09-21-2013, 11:40 PM
Was he wearing an Ed Hardy shirt when this occurred?

Biernutz
09-21-2013, 11:50 PM
Jon and Kate are not my favorites but these douche bag reporters think that they
have no limits. Good for the cops to for telling them to screw off.

Rogue
09-22-2013, 12:28 AM
At least my goddess wasn't shooting bullets at the paparazzi, but only her finger instead.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/lsysm.jpg

http://www.instablogsimages.com/1/2012/05/14/1336997242.jpg

Fabbs
09-22-2013, 01:39 AM
Jon and Kate are not my favorites but these douche bag reporters think that they
have no limits. Good for the cops to for telling them to screw off.

Here is some pretty good work by Aston Kutcher and co:
Ashton Kutcher Turns Tables on TMZ, Ambushes Their Producers
http://www.ryanseacrest.com/2010/11/16/ashton-kutcher-turns-tables-on-tmz-ambushes-their-producers/

This one by SNL had it's moments. But i like the Kutcher one better cause they actually tracked down the TMZ douches.
http://gawker.com/5706351/snl-turns-wikileaks-into-tmz-tv

Really surprised some (well more) of the deep pokets people have not done as Kutcher did and turned the tail.

Wild Cobra
09-22-2013, 10:41 AM
paparazzi are just a bunch of perverted stalkers who're eager to peep into celebrities' private lives any chance they get. And they're also retarded in some way, why waste your time and risk your life chasing celebrities' asses when you can hack into their computers & iphones and steal away whatever you want?

I think he should have shot the reporter.

Private property... Why not!

UZER
09-22-2013, 10:52 AM
At least my goddess wasn't shooting bullets at the paparazzi, but only her finger instead.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/lsysm.jpg

Man, you can see the cellulite through those jean.

Koolaid_Man
09-22-2013, 11:35 AM
Some douchebag paparazzi twunt followed Gosselin from his job off the public road and onto his private off-the-grid cabin and kept snapping photos despite his asking her to stop.
He took out his legally registered handgun and fired a warnng shot well away from said twunt.

She went running as fast as she could to the cops hoping for a big payday and to further embarras Gosselin.
Cops informed her is she wanted to file anything, she would be the once cited for trespassing.

You can like or dislike Gosselin and that damned reality show, but these pap smears TMZ style make me sick.
He gets bonus points for staying married to Kate as long as he did.

:lolyou white boys are some kind of hypocrites...you protect and defend a deadbeat white dude with 8 kids who "doesn't take care of them" but sing a different tune with a brotha

paparazzi
09-22-2013, 11:48 AM

:flipoff The money is damn good.

Rogue
09-23-2013, 04:19 AM
Man, you can see the cellulite through those jean.
my goddess doesn't need to be skinny to be sexy, tbh. and those jeans are of the elastic type so the thighs were displaying themselves in full natural sizes. She might be a bit overweight but still looks fine, perfectly shaped when she's dressed in that black widow suit imho, which's also tight and close-fitting but not elastic.

RGMCSE
09-23-2013, 10:40 PM
my goddess doesn't need to be skinny to be sexy, tbh. and those jeans are of the elastic type so the thighs were displaying themselves in full natural sizes. She might be a bit overweight but still looks fine, perfectly shaped when she's dressed in that black widow suit imho, which's also tight and close-fitting but not elastic.

The bitch looks like a glazed donut.