PDA

View Full Version : :LOL 49ers :LOL..

HarlemHeat37
09-22-2013, 05:58 PM
:lol Ghazi
:lol they've been figured out since beating Green Bay's depleted secondary
:lol needing a near-record 200 yards from a 3rd string caliber WR for your only win
:lol needing an NFL-admitted officiating blunder to avoid being 0-3
:lol Chokernick blowing his only chance at a ring
:lol can't stop opposing teams when refs don't allow them to get away with murder
:lol Anquan Boldin as the top receiver
:lol Kaepernick can't read a defense
:lol Frank Gore is old and finished
:lol Harbaugh the whiny pussy
:lol :( their arena is too loud and their players are dirty :(
:lol Kaepernick's Owen Wilson nose

thunderup
09-22-2013, 06:02 PM
:lol 9ers
:lol fluke superbowl run
:lol soft whiny faggot fans
:lol symple19
:lol faggot

Chris
09-22-2013, 06:03 PM
:lol San Fran one and done
:lol gimmicky offense isnt fooling anyone this season

Clipper Nation
09-22-2013, 06:03 PM
:lol Avante
:lol Fat ole' fuck
:lol Obsessed with trends, but denies the Super Bowl losers' curse
:lol Guaranteeing a Niners/Broncos Super Bowl in preseason
:lol Terrible bettor with under .500 record ATS

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-22-2013, 06:05 PM
Newton > Gayprickdick

HarlemHeat37
09-22-2013, 06:06 PM
:lol Avante
:lol Fat ole' fuck
:lol Obsessed with trends, but denies the Super Bowl losers' curse
:lol Guaranteeing a Niners/Broncos Super Bowl in preseason
:lol Terrible bettor with under .500 record ATS

:lol bragging about predictions without the spread..

Pelicans78
09-22-2013, 06:06 PM
:lol Alex Smith 3-0

HarlemHeat37
09-22-2013, 06:08 PM

:lmao forgot about this..

thunderup
09-22-2013, 06:09 PM

:lol

Clipper Nation
09-22-2013, 06:09 PM
:lol bragging about predictions without the spread..
:lol Also wrong about most of his predictions without the spread
:lol Throwing his son under the bus

HarlemHeat37
09-22-2013, 06:10 PM
:lol that smug, pompous shitty analyst Ron Jaworski saying Kaepernick has the potential to be the greatest QB of all-time..

SanAntonioSpurs23
09-22-2013, 06:10 PM

:lmao

Chris
09-22-2013, 06:13 PM
:lol getting picked while you're trying to inflate your shitty stats in garbage time

Pelicans78
09-22-2013, 06:13 PM
:lol Aldon Smith needing to miss games for rehab.

Trainwreck2100
09-22-2013, 06:17 PM
:lol getting picked while you're trying to inflate your shitty stats in garbage time

by throwing off the defenders helmet no less

HI-FI
09-22-2013, 06:19 PM
This one hurts the most. I was real hesitant about hanging our team over after Smith finally becoming consistent.

KoolAid Mans Brother
09-22-2013, 06:19 PM
:lmao 49ers and their monkey QB

The 49ers were never going to be a factor this season. Super Bowl losers shit the bed the next season and never get back to the game. Regardless of the ones who thought they were the " favorites" because some idiot magazine writers told them what to believe, the smart fans knew that they would be below average.

Andrew Luck just put on a clinic on how to win a game by playing QB the right way.

:lmao 49ers have given up 27 pts or more in every game this season

benefactor
09-22-2013, 06:20 PM
:lol...you know he's loving it.

Clipper Nation
09-22-2013, 06:23 PM

In fairness, it's the most ugly and mediocre 3-0 record by a quarterback in a while :lol

TIMMYtoZO
09-22-2013, 06:26 PM
:lol 49ers
:lol Kaepernick's signature moment choking in the Super Bowl
:lol Elite Manning's signature moments being 2 Super Bowl game winning drives
:lol getting assraped at home
:lol Kaepernick reverting back to his jungle instincts
:lol Super Bowl losers curse
:lol best team in the NFL
:lol haven't been relevant since January 1995

HarlemHeat37
09-22-2013, 06:32 PM
:lol 49ers
:lol Kaepernick's signature moment choking in the Super Bowl
:lol Elite Manning's signature moments being 2 Super Bowl game winning drives
:lol getting assraped at home
:lol Kaepernick reverting back to his jungle instincts
:lol Super Bowl losers curse
:lol best team in the NFL
:lol haven't been relevant since January 1995

:lmao:lmao, tbh..

Ghazi is my man, tbh, I hope he's able to see the light now, though..as a friend of his that cares for him, his delusion has me worried, tbh..

Holden_Caulfield
09-22-2013, 06:38 PM
:lmao got me 4 fantasy points :lmao

jeebus
09-22-2013, 06:42 PM
:lmao great fuckin thread :lmao

irishock
09-22-2013, 07:04 PM

:lol +1

Robz4000
09-22-2013, 07:25 PM
:lol 9ers
:lol fluke superbowl run
:lol soft whiny faggot fans

:lmao Holy shit the irony in this

Robz4000
09-22-2013, 07:28 PM
Also, surprised but not shocked they lost to the Colts. Kaep isn't close to an elite QB and they were missing some key players. The D has been absolutely pitiful though nonetheless.

eazy19
09-22-2013, 10:32 PM
Just finished a great pound off sesh after watching thatgame. Looks like the WHINERS couldn't get a hold of the stadium lights this time

eazy19
09-22-2013, 10:33 PM
:Lmao look at these hilarious generic insults I modified to express my hate for the WHINERS

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash3/c8.0.154.154/12836_221145292264_4709691_a.jpg

http://www.keepcalmandposters.com/posters/2308174.png

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/534220_345335898869330_1839972097_n.jpg

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/34305795.jpg

Avante
09-22-2013, 11:24 PM
You can always tell the rookies.

Last season Arizona started off 4-0 ended up...5-11

Denver started off....2-3 and ended up...13-3.

Green Bay started off....2-3 and ended up....11-5.

Eagles started off...3-1 and ended up...4-12

Chargers started off...3-1 and ended up...7-9

Niners started off 2-1, just like they did the year before, wow 1-2.

Redskins started off 2-3 and won the NFC East.

Rookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
09-22-2013, 11:31 PM
You can always tell the rookies.

shut up faggot

Trainwreck2100
09-22-2013, 11:38 PM
shut up faggot

don't you know last season the

chiefs started 1-2
dolphins strted 1-2
titans started 1-2
lions started 1-2
rams started 1-2
raiders started 1-2
panthers started 1-2
buccaneers started 1-2

and they all went on to do stuff, right?

Holden_Caulfield
09-22-2013, 11:38 PM
the jags will demolish them at wembley :lmao

Raven
09-22-2013, 11:47 PM
it's amazing that with all those picks they have an offense so much worse than last year. They picked a good safety at least, but the rest have basically been a no-show, at least to my knowledge.

Avante
09-22-2013, 11:52 PM
No Vernon Davis, no Michael Crabtree no Mario Mannigham, so what does the defense do?

Niners are 28-11-1 over the last two seasons what team has won more?

Kool Bob Love
09-23-2013, 12:12 AM
superbowl loser curse tbh.

HI-FI
09-23-2013, 01:29 AM
I've dealt with almost 10 straight years of mediocrity/shittiness thanks to Dr. York, so if this year is a bummer, I'll be ready. Most important thing is to figure out how or if Kaepernick improves.

symple19
09-23-2013, 01:39 AM
Yeah, today was awful

All teams have to do is key on Boldin and there are no other weapons for Kap (who was garbage again) to utilize until people get healthy, which will probably be too late.

I didn't think they'd win the SB, too much history against em', but it's still possible they could get in the playoffs. Of course, another loss is surely possible on a short week against the Rams who always play SF tough

:lol thunderup still mad

Chinook
09-23-2013, 01:56 AM
Teams don't even have to key on Boldin. They just have to actually cover him. He's good for contested catches, but that's really hard to make a living on for a passing attack. The Ravens had Smith and Jones to take the load off him. There was no way that the 49ers can give Boldin favorable match-ups with Davis out.

In general, the team seems really overrated. I don't see a lot of room for improvement like I do with the Ravens and Patriots. We'll see how that team handles a losing streak.

Avante
09-23-2013, 02:37 AM
shut up faggot

Facts totally fuck ya over don't they idiot?

LkrFan
09-23-2013, 03:11 AM

:rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
09-23-2013, 03:13 AM
No Vernon Davis, no Michael Crabtree no Mario Mannigham, so what does the defense do?

Niners are 28-11-1 over the last two seasons what team has won more?
The Ravens. ;)

Robz4000
09-23-2013, 03:34 AM
Teams don't even have to key on Boldin. They just have to actually cover him. He's good for contested catches, but that's really hard to make a living on for a passing attack. The Ravens had Smith and Jones to take the load off him. There was no way that the 49ers can give Boldin favorable match-ups with Davis out.

In general, the team seems really overrated. I don't see a lot of room for improvement like I do with the Ravens and Patriots. We'll see how that team handles a losing streak.

Both are in the AFC so it doesn't really matter. 49ers are gonna get much better if they can get healthy. Good enough to challenge Seattle and whoever else inevitably rises to contend? We'll see.

Brunodf
09-23-2013, 03:40 AM
:lmao Holy shit the irony in this
:rollin

Chinook
09-23-2013, 03:40 AM
Both are in the AFC so it doesn't really matter. 49ers are gonna get much better if they can get healthy. Good enough to challenge Seattle and whoever else inevitably rises to contend? We'll see.

I compared the 9ers to the Ravens and Patriots because each of those teams is struggling in some very obvious ways. In the the case of the latter two, there's hope that after injured players return and young players get experience, they'll be fine. But for San Francisco, what do they have to look forward to? To me, it just seems like they're a team that just isn't as good as they were last season. They don't even look like a playoff team. There's no real excuse for it besides the fact that they don't have any receivers who can get open. That doesn't explain why their lines look weak and their secondary looks bad.

As I said a few months back, I don't know that Harbaugh is going to be able keep control of his team is there's a losing streak. While the team could definitely still make the post-season and even get back to the Super Bowl, they could also be the 2011 Jets.

Robz4000
09-23-2013, 03:46 AM
I compared the 9ers to the Ravens and Patriots because each of those teams is struggling in some very obvious ways. In the the case of the latter two, there's hope that after injured players return and young players get experience, they'll be fine. But for San Francisco, what do they have to look forward to? To me, it just seems like they're a team that just isn't as good as they were last season. They don't even look like a playoff team. There's no real excuse for it besides the fact that they don't have any receivers who can get open. That doesn't explain why their lines look weak and their secondary looks bad.

As I said a few months back, I don't know that Harbaugh is going to be able keep control of his team is there's a losing streak. While the team could definitely still make the post-season and even get back to the Super Bowl, they could also be the 2011 Jets.

They're a pretty young team, so we'll see.

symple19
09-23-2013, 04:41 AM

This whole post equates to "no shit, sherlock." And I'm not sure what the Ravens and the Pats have to do with anything here unless you're just taking a shot across the bow for the fuck of it

Colts had safety help on Boldin the whole game. That's "keying" in my book. And no, I'm not getting into a semantic debate with you.

symple19
09-23-2013, 04:58 AM

The offensive line has been okay, but I agree with you on the secondary and defensive lines.

Roman has been running a very different offense so far and it just doesn't look like last year. I also think he got a bit of a hard on after that Green Bay performance, thinking he could continue to replicate it. Not happening. He needs to just go back to the power running/zone read game and set up the pass off that. It would use more clock and keep the seriously depleted SF defense off the field. Look for a scaled back playbook against the Rams on Thursday, with Kap operating a lot more out of the gun.

As for what SF has to look forward to, they still have one of the youngest rosters in the league. Even if they miss the playoffs this year, I'm still optimistic for the long term.

Chinook
09-23-2013, 05:24 AM
The offensive line has been okay, but I agree with you on the secondary and defensive lines.

Roman has been running a very different offense so far and it just doesn't look like last year. I also think he got a bit of a hard on after that Green Bay performance, thinking he could continue to replicate it. Not happening. He needs to just go back to the power running/zone read game and set up the pass off that. It would use more clock and keep the seriously depleted SF defense off the field. Look for a scaled back playbook against the Rams on Thursday, with Kap operating a lot more out of the gun.

As for what SF has to look forward to, they still have one of the youngest rosters in the league. Even if they miss the playoffs this year, I'm still optimistic for the long term.

The O-line hasn't been bad, but compared to last year, they definitely seemed to have declined. I don't think we can expect them to win the battle of the trenches each week. I don't get why the secondary looks so bad; it has good players and continuity. But with the front seven being depleted and still in a funk, it's going to be hard for the 49ers to stop any above-average quarterback from scoring on them. I like Luck, but he's not as good as he looked yesterday.

My concern with running the read-option again is that Kaep's already getting hit dropping back. He's going to be at an even greater risk now that teams have figured out how to adjust to it. The good thing is that it may force defenses to play more zone, which should open Boldin up.

San Francisco is still a young team, but how many of those young guys are starting? I don't mean that the 49ers have no long-term prospects. I mean that they don't really show much room for growth this season. The only thing I see is Crabtree and Manningham coming back. Is Carradine expected to play any time this season?

Bill_Brasky
09-23-2013, 08:59 AM
:lol abandoning the run game
:lol frank gore 4 touches in the second half

that'll win you a lot of games right there.

xellos88330
09-23-2013, 11:31 AM
Defense??? What the fuck happened to it!!! LOL!!!

HarlemHeat37
01-19-2014, 10:02 PM
:lmao declining team blowing their window for a Super Bowl
:lmao Kaepernick's passing
:lmao thinking Micah Hyde was playing against him
:lmao Ghazi
:lmao Avante

lefty
01-19-2014, 10:03 PM
LIRL

Robz4000
01-19-2014, 10:05 PM
They have next year to get it done before their window might be shut. Not much you can do when your QB fucks up so much. Then again I don't think anyone was going into Seattle and winning in that rigged stadium.

Spur-Addict
01-19-2014, 10:14 PM
Great game Niners fans, all the way down to the wire. It could have gone either way, and you guys will be right back next year with your model of consistency. My apologies in regards to Sherman's behavior at the end, regardless of what was said.

HarlemHeat37
09-21-2015, 01:53 AM
:lmao that coach :lmao

The Gemini Method
09-23-2015, 03:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo_owbbQRzw 49ers taking the Raider mantra as thuggish ruggish supreme and getting in a fight over wings.