PDA

View Full Version : Tony Parker MVP, France European champion - short video

smaka
09-23-2013, 05:42 AM
Dear Spurs fans,

I was able to attend Eurobasket final between France and Lithuania yesterday and see our 3 Frenchies win the trophy. :king Parker was also named into all-tournament team and MVP of the tournament.
I again made a short amateur video from the game, especially of the celebration. I hope you like it!

Congratulations again to team France and all that supported France throughout the tournament! :toast

GoSpursGo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6pyCDLVp58

Bruno
09-23-2013, 06:42 AM
Nice vid, thanks for making it and posting it. :tu

smaka
09-23-2013, 06:58 AM
Thanks Bruno, every thumbs up means a lot to me! :toast

Frenchie
09-23-2013, 07:27 AM
Thanks for this very nice vid smaka and for all you have posted during this Eurobasket.

I would have loved to be where you were yesterday. Hope you enjoyed !

barakz21
09-23-2013, 07:46 AM
Nice!thanks for putting it up!

Brazil
09-23-2013, 07:58 AM
thanks smaka ! :tu

EVAY
09-23-2013, 10:54 AM
Congrats on being able to be there and thanks for sharing this with us! Three Spurs on that team...impressive as hell.

smaka
09-23-2013, 02:24 PM
Thanks again for all the thumbs up!

Thanks for this very nice vid smaka and for all you have posted during this Eurobasket.

I would have loved to be where you were yesterday. Hope you enjoyed !

It was a pleasure!

There were many French people in the arena, although there were even more Lithuanian fans. There were like 3 bigger groups of French fans, one was Tony's family, the other 2 were groups of fans, one was in the lower ring and the other in the upper ring. They weren't as loud as Lithuanian fans, but I'm sure they were happiest in the end, including myself. ;)

It was definitely a great experience, especially seeing how happy and relieved Tony was that he finally got what he wanted for so long. It was a pure happines, you could tell that for sure. Awesome feeling for a fan too.

Spur|n|Austin
09-23-2013, 03:05 PM
They are re-airing France/Lithuania today @ 4:00 CST on NBATV in case anyone is interested.

spurs10
09-23-2013, 04:16 PM
Once more, thank you smaka for making this video and sharing it with us! I'm very happy you were able to be there, as I'm sure it was thrilling!! :flag: Go Spurs!