PDA

View Full Version : Pelicans: Need Advice: Just Got Married and My Homeboy Wants To Move In With Me and Wifey

Koolaid_Man
09-23-2013, 12:04 PM
Serious question...should I let him? he says he will stay only 4yrs...and I'm thinking cool...I told him no problem and then when he's ready to move out I will even buy him a condo right down the street from us...my wife is irate but fuck her that's my homeboy and since I can afford it I want to do it...it won't hurt my ass one bit to do this for him....again it won't hurt my ass one bit...he was there when I got my first tongue ring and he even designed the tramp stamp tattoo of mine...that's right I know some of you surprised to hear I got a tramp stamp as well....but that's my guy am I wrong fellas? should I ignore my wife's desires and let my homie move in or do I buy him the Condo now?

Yours truly - depressed and don't know what to do. - Kool

Serious replies only I don't have time for games!!!

TDMVPDPOY
09-23-2013, 12:57 PM
go suck his dick clown

RsxPiimp
09-23-2013, 01:08 PM
:lmao the mothafuckin goods:lmao

Leetonidas
09-23-2013, 01:19 PM
I think you should post a few more threads about San Antonio Spurs player Tim Duncan, maybe this will help you sort out your issues. Hope it works out.

spurraider21
09-23-2013, 01:40 PM
the biggest bullshit in the OP was when he said "I can afford it"

Axegrinder
09-23-2013, 02:53 PM
OP on government cheese

Koolaid_Man
09-23-2013, 03:46 PM
I think you should post a few more threads about San Antonio Spurs player Tim Duncan, maybe this will help you sort out your issues. Hope it works out.

who said this was about Duncan? did I even mention his name? this is about Kool....you got any advice on what I should do...

McGusto55
09-23-2013, 03:48 PM
Lol..have to admit..that shit funny...

DisAsTerBot
09-23-2013, 03:58 PM
start playing basketball!!!!!

Koolaid_Man
09-23-2013, 04:27 PM
start playing basketball!!!!!

DisasterBot thank you..you're really kind...I don't know what to do..it kind of hurts knowing my wife feels this way. she's even threatening divorce over this...I play in non pro basketball leauge and all this is becoming a huge distraction...my team is like 1 game away from the championship round and it's very distracting right now...I'm actually getting suspicious of her myself...maybe I ought to hire someone to follow her...I just wonder why she's so demanding about my friend..maybe she's the one up to no good...you have any more advice for me?

td4mvp2k
09-23-2013, 04:45 PM
go suck his dick clowndats wat he do best!

Koolaid_Man
09-23-2013, 04:48 PM
dats wat he do best!

so my friend..my BFF who I insist come shack up with us... just told me that he did indeed hire a PI to follow my wife and he told me he has some information that will hurt... stay tuned....

spurraider21
09-23-2013, 04:52 PM
who said this was about Duncan? did I even mention his name? this is about Kool....you got any advice on what I should do...

take it up the ass

Koolaid_Man
09-23-2013, 05:02 PM
take it up the ass

OMG Spurraider! my BFF just sent me pic messages showing my new wife involved in a interracial relationship with some Mexican guy with green tights on...this is disgusting...I need to contemplate my next move...I have to be careful because I suspect she will try to make up some lies about me...because I know she remembers that time when my BFF guy friend was over one night back in 2008 after the Lakers beat the Spurs (and Spike Lee did that documentary on Kobe doin work)...it was like 3 am and the baby had awoke..she went to the kitchen to heat up a baby bottle on the stove...I knew she was tired and sleepy as she walked past my BFF's room door. it was cracked and she opened it...the next morning she said she obviously was dreaming or sleep walking but she thought she saw him humping me from behind as I lay stretched out on the bed...and she heard him moan as he released his load into my ass...we we're sitting at the table eating cereal and me and him both fell out laughing onto the floor...spilling our Fruity Pebbles all over each other...I said yeah babe you were dreaming...but I suspect she will use this dream to spread rumors to my friends that I'm gay...when everyone knows I'm not...what do I do now Spurraider?

spurraider21
09-23-2013, 05:05 PM
refer to previous comment

StrengthAndHonor
09-23-2013, 05:15 PM
You're on a tight spot. Do you guys have kids?

StrengthAndHonor
09-23-2013, 05:17 PM
OMG Spurraider! my BFF just sent me pic messages showing my new wife involved in a interracial relationship with some Mexican guy with green tights on...this is disgusting...I need to contemplate my next move...I have to be careful because I suspect she will try to make up some lies about me...because I know she remembers that time when my BFF guy friend was over one night back in 2008 after the Lakers beat the Spurs (and Spike Lee did that documentary on Kobe doin work)...it was like 3 am and the baby had awoke..she went to the kitchen to heat up a baby bottle on the stove...I knew she was tired and sleepy as she walked past my BFF's room door. it was cracked and she opened it...the next morning she said she obviously was dreaming or sleep walking but she thought she saw him humping me from behind as I lay stretched out on the bed...and she heard him moan as he released his load into my ass...we we're sitting at the table eating cereal and me and him both fell out laughing onto the floor...spilling our Fruity Pebbles all over each other...I said yeah babe you were dreaming...but I suspect she will use this dream to spread rumors to my friends that I'm gay...when everyone knows I'm not...what do I do now Spurraider?
Nevermind, just read this.:lol

Rogue
09-23-2013, 06:56 PM
You can't accomodate your "homeboy" and your bitch in the same house, imho. Maybe you can lend him some $ or rent a cheap apartment for him near your home. I understand the value of a friendship with your "homeboy" but it still ain't worth losing your wife and wrecking YOUR family imho. Your wife has every right to resent this stupid idea tbh.

PlayNando
09-23-2013, 07:00 PM
You can do some crazy shit in the bed with your wife and homeboy. Three-ways, son.......

4 years. :lol

Koolaid_Man
09-23-2013, 08:01 PM
You can't accomodate your "homeboy" and your bitch in the same house, imho. Maybe you can lend him some $ or rent a cheap apartment for him near your home. I understand the value of a friendship with your "homeboy" but it still ain't worth losing your wife and wrecking YOUR family imho. Your wife has every right to resent this stupid idea tbh.

thanks Rouge...but it's been a crazy day...just got back from the non - pro Championship game...the other team beat us 95-88..I couldn't focus on the game...this wife and BFF situation has me all jittery with wrecked nerves...I played well though I had 30 pts and 17 rebounds but I choked away the game with about 21 (that's my Jersey # btw) seconds left on the clock. I'm usually money in these situations but I missed an open jumper like 3 ft from the basket then I tried to follow-up and tip it in and it was a another clang...I feel and smell like shit right now...excuse me but I can't help but laugh at myself :lmao... ahh that made me feel better.sometimes laughing at yourself is all you can do...I realize I'm such a loser this year...sometimes that's the way the cookie crumbles...as for my "wife" she just sent me a text she says she filing for divorce plus she told me she gave the Mexican that was shooting Ranchero sauce up her vag (the one with the green tights) $100,000 of my dad's investment money to open a mobile Taco stand....my life is fucked Rogue...my kids even calling him Papi...any more advice Rogue? what should my loser cuck ass do now?

Koolaid_Man
09-23-2013, 08:03 PM
You can do some crazy shit in the bed with your wife and homeboy. Three-ways, son.......

4 years. :lol

the way I'm feeling...let's just exclude the wife...

PlayNando
09-23-2013, 08:14 PM
the way I'm feeling...let's just exclude the wife...
Word.................

UZER
09-23-2013, 09:50 PM
Serious question...should I let him? he says he will stay only 4yrs...and I'm thinking cool...I told him no problem and then when he's ready to move out I will even buy him a condo right down the street from us...my wife is irate but fuck her that's my homeboy and since I can afford it I want to do it...it won't hurt my ass one bit to do this for him....again it won't hurt my ass one bit...he was there when I got my first tongue ring and he even designed the tramp stamp tattoo of mine...that's right I know some of you surprised to hear I got a tramp stamp as well....but that's my guy am I wrong fellas? should I ignore my wife's desires and let my homie move in or do I buy him the Condo now?

Yours truly - depressed and don't know what to do. - Kool

Serious replies only I don't have time for games!!!

DisasterBot thank you..you're really kind...I don't know what to do..it kind of hurts knowing my wife feels this way. she's even threatening divorce over this...I play in non pro basketball leauge and all this is becoming a huge distraction...my team is like 1 game away from the championship round and it's very distracting right now...I'm actually getting suspicious of her myself...maybe I ought to hire someone to follow her...I just wonder why she's so demanding about my friend..maybe she's the one up to no good...you have any more advice for me?

thanks Rouge...but it's been a crazy day...just got back from the non - pro Championship game...the other team beat us 95-88..I couldn't focus on the game...this wife and BFF situation has me all jittery with wrecked nerves...I played well though I had 30 pts and 17 rebounds but I choked away the game with about 21 (that's my Jersey # btw) seconds left on the clock. I'm usually money in these situations but I missed an open jumper like 3 ft from the basket then I tried to follow-up and tip it in and it was a another clang...I feel and smell like shit right now...excuse me but I can't help but laugh at myself :lmao... ahh that made me feel better.sometimes laughing at yourself is all you can do...I realize I'm such a loser this year...sometimes that's the way the cookie crumbles...as for my "wife" she just sent me a text she says she filing for divorce plus she told me she gave the Mexican that was shooting Ranchero sauce up her vag (the one with the green tights) $100,000 of my dad's investment money to open a mobile Taco stand....my life is fucked Rogue...my kids even calling him Papi...any more advice Rogue? what should my loser cuck ass do now?

Fuuuuucking too much time on your hands bro. This doesn't even include the 15 other threads you started today. :lol Actually, its not funny. Its pathetic, even though you're trolling. Who has this much time to troll a fucking forum?

LkrFan
09-23-2013, 09:55 PM
:rollin :lmao :rollin

Rogue
09-23-2013, 11:43 PM
sometimes i also find my life laughable when I look at the mirror. I had high expectations for school which later turned out to be just another piece of shit; I've been writing a novel in all seriousness and honesty yet no one bothers to read; I'm obsessed with a female Yid who doesn't even know I exist... :depressed

a bitch ain't worth nothing bro, but the kids are innocent so I believe you ought to maintain your family for the good of your kids, imho. And a real man should be able to deal with his loved one straying, and it doesn't necessarily make him a cuckold (just like how I reacted to your thread in which you called me a "cuckold", for Scarlett said that her heart belonged to Obama). Now my goddess is engaged to another man, I can't pretend I were delighted with that news, but I can live with it. Just like my goddess once said, we all have to deal with different shits in our lives, and we either get out better, or get out worse.

DMC
09-24-2013, 12:05 AM
Fuuuuucking too much time on your hands bro. This doesn't even include the 15 other threads you started today. :lol Actually, its not funny. Its pathetic, even though you're trolling. Who has this much time to troll a fucking forum?

He must have gotten all his fucking done on Saturday night.

DMC
09-24-2013, 12:06 AM
sometimes i also find my life laughable when I look at the mirror. I had high expectations for school which later turned out to be just another piece of shit; I've been writing a novel in all seriousness and honesty yet no one bothers to read; I'm obsessed with a female Yid who doesn't even know I exist... :depressed

a bitch ain't worth nothing bro, but the kids are innocent so I believe you ought to maintain your family for the good of your kids, imho. And a real man should be able to deal with his loved one straying, and it doesn't necessarily make him a cuckold (just like how I reacted to your thread in which you called me a "cuckold", for Scarlett said that her heart belonged to Obama). Now my goddess is engaged to another man, I can't pretend I were delighted with that news, but I can live with it. Just like my goddess once said, we all have to deal with different shits in our lives, and we either get out better, or get out worse.

Hey I read your novel.

Rogue
09-24-2013, 12:31 AM
Hey I read your novel.
Thanks, I'm writing a new novel titled "Revenge of Reynolds", also belonging to the "goddess" series, hope you'll continue reading it as I'm writing it.

Jodelo
09-24-2013, 02:34 PM
It has to be awesome to have no job, friends or real life...

Koolaid_Man
09-24-2013, 03:04 PM
It has to be awesome to have no job, friends or real life...

no diggityy