PDA

View Full Version : Best third year program of all-time improves to 2-2...

FkLA
09-23-2013, 03:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGH25272h-s

led by the 2nd best QB in Texas tbh :flag:

Vito Corleone
09-23-2013, 05:43 PM
FkLA came to my office the other day and said to me. Dom Vito, I think I'm gay!

I said, well FkLA let me ask you a few questions

1. Do you drive an expensive European luxury car? FkLa responds: No, I can't afford a car, I take the bus.

2. Do you wear expensive designer clothes? FkLA responds: No all my clothes come from Walmart or Goodwill.

3. Do you eat at expensive french restaurants? FkLA responds: No the best I can afford is Wendy's dollar menu

Well FkLA, I don't think you are Gay, I think you are a cock sucker with a degree from UTSA.

FkLA
09-23-2013, 05:49 PM
:lol ok

Blake
09-23-2013, 06:12 PM

1. Do you drive an expensive European luxury car? FkLa responds: No, I can't afford a car, I take the bus.

2. Do you wear expensive designer clothes? FkLA responds: No all my clothes come from Walmart or Goodwill.

3. Do you eat at expensive french restaurants? FkLA responds: No the best I can afford is Wendy's dollar menu

Well FkLA, I don't think you are Gay, I think you are a cock sucker with a degree from UTSA.

So driving an expensive European luxury car et all are indicators of gayness to you?

You could just ask him if he likes dicks.

smh t-shirt horn

Vito Corleone
09-23-2013, 06:40 PM
So driving an expensive European luxury car et all are indicators of gayness to you?

You could just ask him if he likes dicks.

smh t-shirt horn

Just admit the joke went over your head.:rollin

And yes I'm a t-shirt horn fan that actually graduated from a better school

FkLA
09-23-2013, 07:15 PM
UT 56-New Mexico St 7
UTEP 41-New Mexico St 21
UTSA 32-UTEP 13

UT-UTSA would be a great game tbh. :tu

Blake
09-23-2013, 08:01 PM

How bout you just admit it was a bad joke that sucked dick.

Vito Corleone
09-23-2013, 08:38 PM
How bout you just admit it was a bad joke that sucked dick.

LOL your just too stupid to get it, but you are a Tech grad.

Let me explain it to you.

there is a difference between being homosexual and being Gay. Both like dick "like yourself" but the connotation of Gay is a homosexual with good taste in food clothes and cars.

One can be a homo and not Gay, just like one can be a college grad and at the same time a stupid motherfucker, much like yourself.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-23-2013, 08:43 PM

You're obviously very proud of your alma matter the way you don't cheer for them.

Vito Corleone
09-23-2013, 08:47 PM
You're obviously very proud of your alma matter the way you don't cheer for them.

I have no ties to Minnesota outside of the fact I transferred there to finish my under grad work. I have more ties to UT Arlington and Texas State then I do to U of M. Don't get me wrong, I'm proud to have finished my work there, but most of it was started and done at Texas state.

FkLA
09-23-2013, 08:53 PM
Root for SWT then, faggot.

benefactor
09-23-2013, 08:56 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36

Blake
09-23-2013, 09:02 PM

Let me explain it to you.

there is a difference between being homosexual and being Gay. Both like dick "like yourself" but the connotation of Gay is a homosexual with good taste in food clothes and cars.

One can be a homo and not Gay, just like one can be a college grad and at the same time a stupid motherfucker, much like yourself.

no, that explanation doesn't work. Joke still blows.

symple19
09-23-2013, 09:02 PM

:lol pathetic trolling attempt
:lol dipshit, delusional homer

Not only are you an embarrassment to the UT fanbase, but the entire state of Texas as well

symple19
09-23-2013, 09:04 PM
Somebody dial up the Vito quote about Mack Brown and how he watched them win a national championship :cry :cry

Vito Corleone
09-23-2013, 09:09 PM
:lol pathetic trolling attempt
:lol dipshit, delusional homer

Not only are you an embarrassment to the UT fanbase, but the entire state of Texas as well

It's a compliment coming from SEC tard, now get back on the phones you customer service reject

Vito Corleone
09-23-2013, 09:09 PM
Somebody dial up the Vito quote about Mack Brown and how he watched them win a national championship :cry :cry

Please do, I love how much I'm in you pea size brain.

Vito Corleone
09-23-2013, 09:11 PM
no, that explanation doesn't work. Joke still blows.

again, just admit you didn't get it, we can't think any less of you than we already do.

Blake
09-23-2013, 09:15 PM
It's a compliment coming from SEC tard, now get back on the phones you customer service reject

If he's been rejected by the customer service industry, how can he get back on the phones?

Blake
09-23-2013, 09:19 PM
again, just admit you didn't get it, we can't think any less of you than we already do.

I get that your perception of gays includes European luxury cars and designer clothes.

Now that part of your joke is funny.

symple19
09-23-2013, 09:29 PM
Vito feeling frisky tonight. Must be drinking wine coolers again

Vito Corleone
09-23-2013, 09:38 PM
If he's been rejected by the customer service industry, how can he get back on the phones?

He is a reject of life, CS is all he has to look forward to

Thompson
09-23-2013, 09:40 PM

Irony - do you get it?

symple19
09-23-2013, 09:42 PM
:lmao

symple19
09-23-2013, 09:45 PM
I experienced something you will never experience. I watched the team I have followed since I was 8 years old win a national championship. I was a fan back in 1983 when we lost to Georgia. I was a fan back when the wheels fell off the program back in 1984. I was a fan and had to endure losing to Miami back in 1990 cotton bowl. I endured McWilliams, Machovic and Mack having blowout losses to OU.

Fact is it was all worth it see us win the MNC. You can say what you want, but Mack is a better coach than anything you have ever had at Tech and if he were at Tech win or lose he would be a legend just like he is at Texas. When your school wins something, anything then you can judge Mack but until then you don't know what you are talking about.

He needs to be replaced, there is no doubt about it, but he goes out with dignity and respect he has earned.

Vito Corleone
09-23-2013, 10:38 PM
I experienced something you will never experience. I watched the team I have followed since I was 8 years old win a national championship. I was a fan back in 1983 when we lost to Georgia. I was a fan back when the wheels fell off the program back in 1984. I was a fan and had to endure losing to Miami back in 1990 cotton bowl. I endured McWilliams, Machovic and Mack having blowout losses to OU.

Fact is it was all worth it see us win the MNC. You can say what you want, but Mack is a better coach than anything you have ever had at Tech and if he were at Tech win or lose he would be a legend just like he is at Texas. When your school wins something, anything then you can judge Mack but until then you don't know what you are talking about.

He needs to be replaced, there is no doubt about it, but he goes out with dignity and respect he has earned.

I'm kinda fond of that quote, keep posting it, truth is truth.

Vito Corleone
09-23-2013, 10:39 PM
Irony - do you get it?

aggsy jokes write themselves.

Clipper Nation
09-24-2013, 01:04 AM
Only a true faggot like Vito could out-faggot lolutsa :lol

Bill_Brasky
09-24-2013, 02:58 AM
:cry i experienced something you'll never experience :cry

lebomb
09-24-2013, 07:30 AM
Ok.........lets get this straight. Vito went to UT Arlington, TXST, got his degree from Minnesota, yet roots for UT?? WTF??? and he said FkLA has a degree from Utsa, like HE is dumb? :lmao :lmao

Bill_Brasky
09-24-2013, 09:20 AM
good old Vito, uniting the lolutsa'ers and normals in laughter. maybe your life does have meaning.

Vito Corleone
09-24-2013, 11:06 AM
I'm excited to think that Bill Brasky possibly believes my life has meaning :cry

Imagine a tech guy took time to step away from the oven to tell me my life has meaning.

http://www.aggies9496.com/Images/ClasslessClowns/poster19116948_436.jpg

FkLA
09-24-2013, 04:52 PM
good old Vito, uniting the lolutsa'ers and normals in laughter. maybe your life does have meaning.

SAT requirements
Second 25% of their class: UTSA 1100 Texas Tech 1140

ACT requirements
" " " " ": UTSA 24 Texas Tech 25

Fall 2013 Acceptance Rate
UTSA 73.3 % Texas Tech 64.3%

Have never heard of TT being anything special academically so did a quick google search to confirm. Tech should be embarrassed that a 45 year old institution is right on their ass. :lmao

Blake
09-24-2013, 05:25 PM
Have never heard of TT being anything special academically so did a quick google search to confirm. Tech should be embarrassed that a 45 year old institution is right on their ass. :lmao

Too bad for you that you didn't google that before you signed up at lolutsa

FkLA
09-24-2013, 05:32 PM
Too bad for you that you didn't google that before you signed up at lolutsa

Never considered Tech so why would I have done that? :lol

Bill_Brasky
09-24-2013, 08:55 PM
SAT requirements
Second 25% of their class: UTSA 1100 Texas Tech 1140

ACT requirements
" " " " ": UTSA 24 Texas Tech 25

Fall 2013 Acceptance Rate
UTSA 73.3 % Texas Tech 64.3%

I care like the NBA cares.

FkLA
09-24-2013, 09:41 PM

Good for you. By all means go right ahead and continue throwing stones from a glass house. :tu

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-24-2013, 09:46 PM
The way acceptance rates for schools like UTSA, TT, and both Arizona schools for that matter have fallen like crazy in the last 5-10 years tells me there's a heaping load of dumbshits applying to college these days :lol

Bill_Brasky
09-24-2013, 10:10 PM
they just want that money. it's up to you to make your time there worthwhile.

though it helps when your school has proper resources and the course work is enough to prepare you for the field you'll be working.

Vito Corleone
09-24-2013, 11:06 PM

though it helps when your school has proper resources and the course work is enough to prepare you for the field you'll be working.

Holden_Caulfield
09-25-2013, 12:19 AM
can they beat houston this week? was gonna include them in my parlay

FkLA
09-25-2013, 12:37 AM
Id bet on UH or even better stay away from it. We got a nigga who transferred from OU to shore up one corner postion and a very solid FS, but otherwise the secondary is a huge question mark. Houston's Air Raid will give them a lot of trouble imo. :depressed

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-25-2013, 06:26 AM

The fact they want that money but still have a much higher rejection rate than 5 years ago is more of a testament to my point that the applicants are getting a lot more retarded :lol

This is also why for profit schools like UofP are exploding I guess

The Reckoning
09-25-2013, 06:52 AM
UT is sitting at 46.6% acceptance. I wonder if top 10 factors into that...

Bill_Brasky
09-25-2013, 10:02 AM

your only achievement in life is providing us with unintentional gold because you watched some sweaty men win a football game from a couch. :lmao

Blake
09-25-2013, 10:14 AM
Never considered Tech so why would I have done that? :lol

Exactly. Too bad you didn't google who's ass utsa was before you signed up.

Vito Corleone
09-25-2013, 11:45 AM
your only achievement in life is providing us with unintentional gold because you watched some sweaty men win a football game from a couch. :lmao

LOL, post that gold for me again, I love reading it. The key to what you said is the word win, because my team does win and they have done so more than any other school outside of Michigan. A testament to this is we have a moron for a coach and he still managed to win a national championship. Now you might have a more vested interest in your team, but my degree is worth more at lease according to these numbers.

http://www.businessweek.com/interactive_reports/bs_collegeROI_0621.html

U of Minnesota rank 209
Taco Tech rank 254

BTW aggsy out performed Texas in this list

Rice 13
Aggsy 71
Texas 113
UT Arlington 501
Texas State 560
UTSA 692

FkLA
09-25-2013, 07:29 PM
The fact they want that money but still have a much higher rejection rate than 5 years ago is more of a testament to my point that the applicants are getting a lot more retarded :lol

This is also why for profit schools like UofP are exploding I guess

Most of it for the Texas schools has to do with trying to achieve Tier One status. Tech and Houston recently got there, and UTSA and a couple of other UT system schools are trying to as well.

Blake
09-25-2013, 08:31 PM
Most of it for the Texas schools has to do with trying to achieve Tier One status. Tech and Houston recently got there, and UTSA and a couple of other UT system schools are trying to as well.

They sort of got there.

Bill_Brasky
09-25-2013, 08:34 PM
LOL, post that gold for me again, I love reading it. The key to what you said is the word win, because my team does win and they have done so more than any other school outside of Michigan. A testament to this is we have a moron for a coach and he still managed to win a national championship. Now you might have a more vested interest in your team, but my degree is worth more at lease according to these numbers.

http://www.businessweek.com/interactive_reports/bs_collegeROI_0621.html

U of Minnesota rank 209
Taco Tech rank 254

BTW aggsy out performed Texas in this list

Rice 13
Aggsy 71
Texas 113
UT Arlington 501
Texas State 560
UTSA 692

tl;dr

FkLA
09-25-2013, 09:13 PM
They sort of got there.

They didn't? I thought they were officially recognized as one now tbh.

Blake
09-25-2013, 10:02 PM
They didn't? I thought they were officially recognized as one now tbh.

Depends on who you ask. Houston more so than Tech.

Generally speaking, it's still rice, UT and A&M

FkLA
09-26-2013, 12:06 AM
Have heard that about UH but not TT. Something about what UH considers Tier One being different than the official requirements.

Spur|n|Austin
09-26-2013, 07:49 AM
I have no ties to Minnesota outside of the fact I transferred there to finish my under grad work. I have more ties to UT Arlington and Texas State then I do to U of M. Don't get me wrong, I'm proud to have finished my work there, but most of it was started and done at Texas state.

Vito Corleone
09-26-2013, 04:07 PM

You know I still graduated from U of Minnesota, and you're still affiliated with Taco Tech. :rollin

http://www.adkgraphicdesign.com/images/forum_images/tceh-caveman.jpg

Blake
09-26-2013, 04:34 PM
Vito is making me realize Minnesota is over ranked.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2013, 04:46 PM
Great test coming up for UTSA tomorrow. Should give a fair glimpse of how they may perform the rest of the season against the C-USA since UH beat rice last week by five.

Clipper Nation
09-26-2013, 05:19 PM
http://www.adkgraphicdesign.com/images/forum_images/tceh-caveman.jpg

"Texas Tceh"? Looks like cavemen are smarter than you :lol

FkLA
09-26-2013, 05:43 PM

Not that I think its funny but pretty sure thats supposed to be part of the joke, dipshit.

DUNCANownsKOBE
09-26-2013, 06:25 PM
The "(insert university here) is so easy, even a caveman can do it!" jokes are as awful as they come, particularly because you can make them with any school.

Vito Corleone
09-27-2013, 02:05 AM

Let us know when you catch up.

Vito Corleone
09-27-2013, 02:07 AM
Depends on who you ask. Houston more so than Tech.

Generally speaking, it's still rice, UT and A&M

It's funny because I was thinking the same thing about Tech grads

Blake
09-27-2013, 06:28 AM
That picture is definitely funnier the second time.