View Full Version : Major Three Team Trade

timvp
07-22-2005, 04:09 PM
Kings agree to three-way trade
Sacramento to acquire Wells; Jackson headed to Memphis, Ostertag to Utah
By Martin McNeal -- Bee Staff Writer
http://www.sacbee.com/content/sports/story/13276524p-14118825c.html

Another one bites the dust.

The Kings on Friday agreed to trade one of their mainstays when they dealt guard Bobby Jackson and center Greg Ostertag to the Memphis Grizzlies for guard Bonzi Wells. The deal is part of a three-way trade that will send Ostertag back to the Utah Jazz for young swingman Kurt Snyder, center Curtis Borchardt and guard Raul Lopez.

The deal was confirmed by Wells' agent, William Phillips.

Geoff Petrie, Kings president of basketball operations, said he was limited in what he could say because of the league's moratorium while its Collective Bargaining Agreement is finalized.
Petrie did say, "There is a trade we intend to make with Memphis and Utah when the moratorium is over."

Wells, 28, averaged 10.4 points and 3.3 rebounds in an average of 21.6 minutes during 69 games last season for the Grizzlies. He will be paid $8 million this season in the final year of his contract. Jackson, whose primary problem during his past three seasons with the Kings has been injuries, was the 2002-03 NBA Sixth Man of the Year.

Last season, Jackson played in just 25 regular-season games because of a torn left ligament. One of the team's most ferocious and competitive players, Jackson averaged 12 points per game on 42.7 percent field-goal shooting. He returned to play in each of the five games during the first-round loss to Seattle and averaged 5.2 points in 15.8 minutes per game.

Jackson will make $3.375 million in the final year of his contract.

Ostertag, who played his first nine seasons with Utah before signing as a free-agent last summer with the Kings, had a disappointing single campaign with the Kings. He broke his hand during training camp and had trouble getting into good physical shape following that set back.

Ostertag, 32, who averaged 9.9 minutes, 1.6 points and 3 rebounds during 56 games, will earn $4.4 million in the final year of his contract.

With the recent departures of Chris Webber, Vlade Divac, Doug Christie and now Jackson, only Mike Bibby and Peja Stojakovic remain from the 2002-03 team that lost to the Dallas Mavericks in the Western Conference semifinals.

For more details, see Saturday's Bee.

Kori Ellis
07-22-2005, 04:10 PM
Ostertag back to the Jazz cracks me up for some reason :lmao

SpursFanInAustin
07-22-2005, 04:10 PM
So Bobby Jackson goes back to being White Chocolate's backup? :lol

Sense
07-22-2005, 04:12 PM
Bobby Jackson better start...

This guy needs to take on a bigger role.

Marcus Bryant
Remember when some thought Raul Lopez was better than Tony Parker?

Duff McCartney
Haha..Damn the Jazz are suckers...all they come out with this trade is Ostertag? What a jip.

clubalien
07-22-2005, 04:13 PM
if ostertag + filler gets bonzi wells what does rasho + filler get?

Horry For 3!
07-22-2005, 04:14 PM
Ostertag back to the Jazz cracks me up for some reason :lmao
Yes, that is very funny. Why tha fuck would Jazz want him back? :lmao

timvp
07-22-2005, 04:15 PM
So basically, as far as I can see, it goes down as:

Utah gets Greg Ostertag.

Kings get Bonzi Wells.

Grizzlies get Bobby Jackson, Curtis Borchardt, Kirk Snyder and Raul Lopez.

It looks like the Grizzlies get the best of this deal. BJax and Snyder are good.

What were the Jazz thinking? :lol

clubalien
07-22-2005, 04:17 PM
fans wanted tag back ..;)

just like spurs wanted kerr back

Marcus Bryant
07-22-2005, 04:18 PM
Anyone doubt Radoslav is worth more on the trade block?

SpursFanInAustin
07-22-2005, 04:18 PM
Remember when some thought Raul Lopez was better than Tony Parker?

I remember Raul Lopez himself saying he was better than Tony Parker. Just like Carlos Delfino of the Pistons said he's better than Manu cause his jumper was more consistent.

spur219
07-22-2005, 04:19 PM
What in the world are the Jazz doing. Was this for some sort of cap relief of something?

ChumpDumper
07-22-2005, 04:21 PM
So the Grizz have 17 guys under contract if you include Warrick? I guess we'll see if Lopez stays in the states -- they can waive Burks and Emmett fairly easily.

Kori Ellis
07-22-2005, 04:22 PM
It's no real cap relief for the Jazz, the guys they traded weren't making much.

td4mvp3
07-22-2005, 04:22 PM
the only winner i see is memphis, and the utah trade just boggles the mind.

timvp
07-22-2005, 04:23 PM
If Ostertag can get you three decent players, what can Rasho get you? :hat

Also, does this make Shane Battier or James Posey more available?

Perhaps.

:smokin

Cant_Be_Faded
07-22-2005, 04:23 PM
Idiot/smartest trade of the summer. :tu

Marcus Bryant
07-22-2005, 04:24 PM
If Ostertag can get you three decent players, what can Rasho get you? :hat

Also, does this make Shane Battier or James Posey more available?

Perhaps.

Time to play Memphis and Atlanta off each other. Who needs a center more?

Kori Ellis
Memphis has to be trading someone else.

SWC Bonfire
Idiot/smartest trade of the summer. :tu

Don't count out Isiah yet.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-22-2005, 04:26 PM
Don't count out Isiah yet.
:lol

hyeah no kidding.

maybe we can swap radoslav for a SF

timvp
07-22-2005, 04:26 PM
Holy crap!!! Sounds like Scott Layden is having more of an influence with the Jazz than we expected!!!

:lmao

They're as stunned as we are. (http://p074.ezboard.com/fnotmesutahjazzfrm1.showMessageRange?topicID=20862 .topic&start=1&stop=20)

Marcus Bryant
07-22-2005, 04:28 PM
How about another 3 way deal?

Spurs get
Shane Battier
Cenk Akyol's rights
+ something more

Hawks get
Luis Scola's rights

Grizzlies get
Rasho Nesterovic

Kori Ellis
07-22-2005, 04:31 PM
There must be more to it. The Jazz only got $4.4M in salary. Sacramento took $8M and Memphis took ~$8.5M.

timvp
07-22-2005, 04:33 PM
There must be more to it. The Jazz only got $4.4M in salary. Sacramento took $8M and Memphis took ~$8.5M.

Yeah the Jazz seem to be getting the short end of the stick. But perhaps there's a trade exception or something involved.

Not sure.

timvp
07-22-2005, 04:34 PM
How about another 3 way deal?

Spurs get
Shane Battier
Cenk Akyol's rights
+ something more

Hawks get
Luis Scola's rights

Grizzlies get
Rasho Nesterovic

I like it. Especially if "+ something more" = a draft pick from the Hawks.

spurster
07-22-2005, 04:35 PM
A Rasho or Nazr trade has got to be a near certainty if you can get that much for Ostertag.

T Park
07-22-2005, 04:37 PM
Bobby Jackson and Greg Ostertag for Bonzi Wells??

Whos Sac's backup??

No more Bobby Jackson at the state fair spending thousands.... :(

SWC Bonfire
07-22-2005, 04:38 PM
A Rasho or Nazr trade has got to be a near certainty if you can get that much for Ostertag.

I think the people who thought Rasho was only worth a ham sandwhich were pretty much disproven. It's going to take a sweet deal to let him go.

Boo
07-22-2005, 04:38 PM
this trade is hilarious.

Marcus Bryant
07-22-2005, 04:42 PM
I like it. Especially if "+ something more" = a draft pick from the Hawks.

Yeah, giving up an above average quality NBA center and "the best power forward in Europe" should net you something more than Battier and the rights to a Turk.

A Serbian Beast
07-22-2005, 04:42 PM
any trade with Ostertag in it is not major.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-22-2005, 04:46 PM
this trade is fucked up the more i think about it

how can GM's be so stupid....bobby jackson is lethal man...lethal..

Kori Ellis
07-22-2005, 04:47 PM
The Jazz sent out $5.1M in salary and took back $4.4M.
The Kings sent out $7.8M in salary and took back $8M.
The Grizz sent out $8M in salary and took back $8.5M.

So it works. $20.9M in and $20.9M out.

sa_butta
07-22-2005, 04:48 PM
hasnt Bonzi been fighting some injury problems?

FuzzyLumpkins
07-22-2005, 04:51 PM

It was a zero sum equation it had to.

Marcus Bryant
07-22-2005, 04:52 PM
Yeah, I'm not seeing much else on Memphis' roster that would likely work. Perhaps a pick from both teams?

Mr. Body
07-22-2005, 04:54 PM
Utah doesn't give up much for Ostertag. Draftexpress has been reaming Snyder in the summer leagues, suggesting he's not only not a player in this league, he's selfish to boot. Raul Lopez hasn't panned out, and Borchardt is actually worse than Ostertag. Plus Ostertag is in the last year of his contract, so in a way this is jettisoning cheap contracts and roster spaces for players they don't really like.

Remember this is the franchise that burned Arroyo for nothing, because he didn't get along with Sloan. These three players, they're basically saying, are rubbish.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-22-2005, 04:56 PM
Bobby Jackson is so underpaid then. This is an outrage, hehe.

Remember in the regular season, a year ago, when he nailed a 3 pointer and 1 to beat us? He's so cold blooded...

Mr. Body
07-22-2005, 04:59 PM
Bonzi Wells is a headcase. Or at least has the rep now.

Bobby Jackson is a china doll at this point. Who knows if he can stay healthy?

This may turn out to be one helluva underwhelming trade on all parts. But Wells probably plays more to his potential. If BJ stays healthy he starts for Memphis (guessing J-Will gets the hook/traded).

timvp
07-22-2005, 05:02 PM
Another thing this trade does is overload the Kings with swingmen. Peja, Bonzi, Kevin Martin, Maurice Evans and Francisco Garcia.

That means that Matt Barnes is even less likely to be a King. So it appears the Spurs may have just landed a young backup small forward.

Nice.

P.S.

The Spurs might also make a run at Maurice Evans now if Devin isn't going to return. Evans is restricted, but with this trade the Kings seem deep enough and have two first round draft picks at the same position.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-22-2005, 05:03 PM
matt barnes > mike james

?

clubalien
07-22-2005, 05:04 PM
i like peja ;) but then again i am a dreamer

timvp
07-22-2005, 05:06 PM
Ostertag celebrates trade by dancing in a thong. (http://news10.net/video/video-player1.asp?storyid=9012)

:vomit

ALVAREZ6
07-22-2005, 05:09 PM
Ostertag celebrates trade by dancing in a thong. (http://news10.net/video/video-player1.asp?storyid=9012)

:vomit
:lmao

I remember that...."why Greg, Why..?"

benjirh
07-22-2005, 05:18 PM
It is not horrible for Utah, it just doesn't make much sense. I think it makes even less sense for Memphis. They are just loading down their roster with mediocre players. Here are the guys under contract for them next year:

Wright/Tsakalidis/Borchardt
Gasol/Cardinal/Warrick
Miller/Battier
Posey/Jones/Snyder/Emmet
Williams/Jackson/Lopez/Burks

I know that Wright and Williams are still on the block, and they still want to do a S&T with Watson. So I guess their trying to get stuff. But it just looks like a crappy roster to me.

Mr. Body
07-22-2005, 05:21 PM
Memphis has to expect to move some of those pieces for a real all-star/Star level player. Right? I mean, aren't they?

Kori Ellis
07-22-2005, 05:24 PM
Memphis has to expect to move some of those pieces for a real all-star/Star level player. Right? I mean, aren't they?

I would hope (for them) that they have a plan. I would think we'd see a couple more Grizzlies trades.

benjirh
07-22-2005, 05:29 PM
I would hope (for them) that they have a plan. I would think we'd see a couple more Grizzlies trades.

If they don't, I am starting to have real questions about Mr. Logo being a stud front office man.

benjirh
07-22-2005, 05:31 PM
The funny thing is that I cannot make out a clear winner in this trade. I think every single team gave up more than it got. How wierd is that.

benjirh
07-22-2005, 05:39 PM
Jason Williams is gonna get traded...Bobby Jackson needs to start. The Grizz will resign Earl Watson. White Chocolate is gonna go to Hotlanta

Watson wants to go elsewhere and also wants to start(not sure if that will happen). I could see Williams in Atl, but who would they trade him for? All Atl has to offer is swingmen, which is exactly what memphis does not need.

Mr. Body
07-22-2005, 05:46 PM
The funny thing is that I cannot make out a clear winner in this trade. I think every single team gave up more than it got. How wierd is that.

I agree. To an extent. Caveats and contingencies for each one. Can Bonzi come behind Peja? Will Bobby Jackson get traded?

Ironically, given the fact that the player sucks and everyone here hates the deal, I think Utah made out just fine in what's essentially a minor to middling 3-way trade.

clubalien
07-22-2005, 05:48 PM
utah gets an expiring contract for non name players

benjirh
07-22-2005, 05:58 PM
utah gets an expiring contract for non name players

Lopez and Borchardt could have come off the books any ways. So all they are losing is one small guarunteed contract. And that was a guy they drafted pretty high. Just seems early to give up on him for 1.7 mil off the books. That won't give them any room to work in FA next year.

Money316
07-22-2005, 06:04 PM

So are you some kinda of funking accountant or CPA, huh Mr. Balance Sheet?

:lol :fro :lol

Kori Ellis
07-22-2005, 06:06 PM
So are you some kinda of funking accountant or CPA, huh Mr. Balance Sheet?

If anything, I'd be Mrs.BalanceSheet :lmao But I was just trying to figure it out because at first it didn't look like the Jazz took back enough.

sungo99
07-22-2005, 06:13 PM
Has there ever been a trade involving 6 players that means as little as this one?

Money316
07-22-2005, 06:13 PM

If anything, I'd be Mrs.BalanceSheet :lmao But I was just trying to figure it out because at first it didn't look like the Jazz took back enough.

Sorry Mrs Balance Sheet my baddddd!

But like Today, FuzzyLumpkins at #37 said it's a zero sum game - the books had to balance.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kori Ellis

It was a zero sum equation it had to.

"All Knowledge is built upon instinctive belief, failing that there is nothing left." -Bertrand Russell

"The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing da he didn't exist!
:fro :fro :fro

ducks
07-22-2005, 06:41 PM
the kings are a mess

kolko
07-22-2005, 06:42 PM
Raul Lopez already said he will be playing in Spain next season.

Kori Ellis
07-22-2005, 06:45 PM
But like Today, FuzzyLumpkins at #37 said it's a zero sum game - the books had to balance.

Yeah, I understand that it has to balance. I checked (and wrote it down) because some people thought there may be trade exceptions or something else involved that wasn't listed in this original article.

You guys are weird.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-22-2005, 06:53 PM
Yeah, I understand that it has to balance. I checked (and wrote it down) because some people thought there may be trade exceptions or something else involved that wasn't listed in this original article.

You guys are weird.

Well if were weird what does that make you?

:angel

timvp
07-22-2005, 06:58 PM
Fuzzy is about to be clean shaven.

:makemyday

TheTruth
07-22-2005, 07:01 PM
Osterfat deserves the jazz.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-22-2005, 07:05 PM
Fuzzy is about to be clean shaven.

:makemyday

brah im just playing.

i dont know if you remember me but i used to go by either mat137 or sofaking over on SR.

you used to tell me i hated aj a little too much. i cant help it

we used to chill in chat about a year before you two got hitched.

its simply banter and i truly mean zero offense

actually thats why i chose this handle cause i tend to rub people the wrong way. my sense of humor doesnt necessarily translate well on a bbs

benjirh
07-22-2005, 07:12 PM
Here is an update(i think) for this trade. I guess with the money that they gained in the trade, Utah is aiming for Jasikevicius.

benjirh
07-22-2005, 07:16 PM
Okur/Collins/Ostertag
Boozer/
Kirilenko/Humphries
Harpring/Giricek/Miles
Williams/Jasikevicius

Not horrible, but no idea what to expect from the pg's

timvp
07-22-2005, 07:31 PM
brah im just playing.

i dont know if you remember me but i used to go by either mat137 or sofaking over on SR.

you used to tell me i hated aj a little too much. i cant help it

we used to chill in chat about a year before you two got hitched.

its simply banter and i truly mean zero offense

actually thats why i chose this handle cause i tend to rub people the wrong way. my sense of humor doesnt necessarily translate well on a bbs

Ah yes, mat137 the AJ Hater. AJ Haters just aren't funny ... period. Just ask whottt.

Welcome. Hopefully you've seen the light.

:hat

David@SLCC
07-22-2005, 07:53 PM
It can of makes sense for the Jazz. They are trying to clear up some roster spots, even if it means getting Ostertag back (who didn't have a good relationship with Sloan). Lopez didn't pan out and, as previously mentioned, he is going back to Spain (to play for Real Madrid, I believe). Borchardt was a mistake from the beginning, he is a china doll. I'm surprised they are giving up on Snyder so quickly, even though he was a total dissapointment in the Summer League, with Raja Bell gone I thought he would see more playing time. Still, I don't think the Jazz are done this summer. I expect more moves. There have been rumors of Sarunas Jasikievicius coming in, which would be great.

Money316
07-22-2005, 07:58 PM
Well if were weird what does that make you?

:angel

Nah my Basketball Princess, Fuzzy and I are just capable of abstract thinking on another level.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-22-2005, 08:06 PM
Ah yes, mat137 the AJ Hater. AJ Haters just aren't funny ... period. Just ask whottt.

Welcome. Hopefully you've seen the light.

:hat

He attacked a naked teammate in the shower.

His form of leadership was to berate teammates when he should have been looking at his own game and take some accountability.

He could only develop a 12 foot jumpshot for one season.

Its not funny its facts.

Regardless im glad i found you all i was unable to find anywhere to discuss spurs basketball without a sickly feeling for awhile. and again no disrespect intended.

Solid D
07-23-2005, 07:24 AM
Lopez didn't pan out and, as previously mentioned, he is going back to Spain (to play for Real Madrid, I believe). Borchardt was a mistake from the beginning, he is a china doll. I'm surprised they are giving up on Snyder so quickly, even though he was a total dissapointment in the Summer League, with Raja Bell gone I thought he would see more playing time. Still, I don't think the Jazz are done this summer. I expect more moves. There have been rumors of Sarunas Jasikievicius coming in, which would be great.

I had read back in the first week in July that Raul Lopez had signed for Girona. I had also read that Girona was going to have to pay Real Madrid a fee or buy-out since they still owned his rights if he ever returned from the NBA. Regardless, Lopez was already finished in Utah.

G-Nob
07-23-2005, 09:22 AM
Bobby Jackson better start...

This guy needs to take on a bigger role.

Bobby needs to prove he can stay healthy first.

Das Texan
07-23-2005, 11:57 AM
The Jazz needed more white boys on their roster, thats why they wanted Ostertag back.

Money316
07-23-2005, 05:23 PM
I think the people who thought Rasho was only worth a ham sandwhich were pretty much disproven. It's going to take a sweet deal to let him go.

I heard ATL upped their offer to a ham sandwich with cheese, mayo and the bun of Pop's choice?

2pac
07-23-2005, 05:45 PM
Could someone explain to me how a swapping of a bunch of backups constitutes a "MAJOR THREE TEAM TRADE"

Kori Ellis
07-23-2005, 05:56 PM
Could someone explain to me how a swapping of a bunch of backups constitutes a "MAJOR THREE TEAM TRADE"

Well, Sacramento getting Wells creates a logjam at the swingspots for them -- meaning that they likely won't sign Matt Barnes or Maurice Evans. The Spurs have targeted both Barnes and Evans as possible players to be their backup swingman. So though the names in the trade might not be good enough for you, it effects the Spurs in this free agency period.

timvp
07-23-2005, 05:58 PM
Main Entry: 1ma·jor
Pronunciation: 'mA-j&r
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English maiour, from Latin major, comparative of magnus great, large -- more at MUCH
1 : greater in dignity, rank, importance, or interest <one of the major poets>
2 : greater in number, quantity, or extent <the major part of his work>
3 : having attained majority
4 : notable or conspicuous in effect or scope : CONSIDERABLE <a major improvement>
5 : involving grave risk : SERIOUS <a major illness>
6 : of or relating to a subject of academic study chosen as a field of specialization
7 : of or relating to any transaction between two or more parties
8 a : having half steps between the third and fourth and the seventh and eighth degrees <major scale> b : based on a major scale <major key> c : equivalent to the distance between the keynote and another tone (except the fourth and fifth) of a major scale <major third> d : having a major third above the root <major triad>

2pac
07-23-2005, 06:00 PM
It affects the Spurs getting their 12th man, but is not a major trade.

Bonzi is the best player in the trade and he averaged 10/3/1 last year.

2pac
07-23-2005, 06:01 PM
And let me further say,

Fuck you LJ. :smokin

Kori Ellis
07-23-2005, 06:04 PM
It affects the Spurs getting their 12th man, but is not a major trade.

Their 12th man?

They are talking about Maurice Evans replacing Devin.

Read up.

2pac
07-23-2005, 06:08 PM
duncan
ginobili
tp
bowen
nazr
horry
rasho
beno
barry
Oberto
LJIII

Realizing LJIII may be end of the bench or NBADL, we are still working with number 11-12.

Kori Ellis
07-23-2005, 06:10 PM
LJIII isn't coming back. They are looking at Evans or Barnes (along with a group of other swingmen) as a primary backup to Bowen. I know you want to be right on this. You already got the definition of major wrong. You should just quit. :)

Solid D
07-23-2005, 06:14 PM
One update to Raul Lopez. His deal with Girona may not be solid. Now that Raul has been traded to Memphis where his good friend Pau Gasol plays, it may not be a "done deal" per this article in 24sec.net today (7/23/05)

http://www.24sec.net/section.asp?index=SPN

2pac
07-23-2005, 06:16 PM
Whats wrong with the Third? Why he no coming back? Two year deal, second year non-guarenteed?

I dont really care if I am right, just stirring a little. Killing time until I go to the jazz club at 930.

Kori Ellis
07-23-2005, 06:18 PM
Whats wrong with the Third? Why he no coming back? Two year deal, second year non-guarenteed?

I dont really care if I am right, just stirring a little. Killing time until I go to the jazz club at 930.

Ludden's article today says they aren't likely to bring LJIII back unless they just sign him to trade him. I guess he didn't pan out. The Spurs are also looking at Melvin Sanders. He led their summer league team in scoring and is a great defensive player. They are bringing him into training camp.

2pac
07-23-2005, 06:19 PM
How can the third not work out? He is LONG with major UPSIDE. Thats all a good basketball player needs. I know, I watched the draft.

Kori Ellis
07-23-2005, 06:20 PM

How can the third not work out? He is LONG with major UPSIDE.

I guess they think they can find a guy who can defend and can also score a little bit. The Third has no O.

DON VITO
07-23-2005, 07:24 PM
2Pac your an idiot. If we got Maurice, our team would improve so much. He can give Manu a lot of rest...

Spurs košarka kultura
07-23-2005, 08:35 PM
Killing time until I go to the jazz club at 930.

Jazz fan huh? What jazz club(s) you like to go to? ( In S.A.?)
There is a cool one here in Houston (well maybe it's a little trendy) called the Red Cat.

2pac
07-23-2005, 08:52 PM
I live in Houston. I live in the Rice Hotel, so I go to Sambuca a lot. Red Cat is awesome, though. I am originally from New Orleans, so I likea da jazz.

2Pac your an idiot.

Does anyone else find that really funny?

Spurs košarka kultura
07-23-2005, 09:03 PM
Sambuca

I've got to check that one out is it off N.Main?

Chris
07-23-2005, 10:27 PM

I guess they think they can find a guy who can defend and can also score a little bit. The Third has no O.

I disagree, I don't think the Spurs are looking for scorers. Especially not on backup SF to Bruce Bowen who can put in 12 ppg. Linton is fully capable of producing 9-10 ppg if given the minutes. We need D and we need size which LJIII has.

Kori Ellis
07-23-2005, 11:10 PM
Linton is fully capable of producing 9-10 ppg if given the minutes.

What gave you that idea? :lol

I didn't say they wanted scorers per se -- I said there are guys out there that they are looking at who can play D and score. Linton, at this point, doesn't have much O game at all.

2pac
07-24-2005, 01:01 AM
Thanks for the tip, Scarface.

Spurs KK - Sambuca is on Texas between Travis and Main. Its actually at Travis and Texas. If you go north on Travis, you will see it on the right.

Spurs košarka kultura
07-24-2005, 07:18 AM
Spurs KK - Sambuca is on Texas between Travis and Main. Its actually at Travis and Texas. If you go north on Travis, you will see it on the right.
Cheers

maurice>>>>devin>>>>matt barnes>>>>>the 3rd

IMO this should read:
Devin>>>>>Maurice=Barnes=LJIII To me LJIII, Barnes, Maurice are all players who need PT to show their upsides, as to who has the largest upside at this point I don't believe anyone can say one is better than the other. Devin on the other hand has been in the big games and has been in the league a little longer

2pac
07-24-2005, 08:09 AM
lets see ur pic? we know u are white too....

I am African-American.