PDA

View Full Version : I dislike Jay Mariotti

A Serbian Beast
07-22-2005, 04:59 PM
Not sure if you were watching PTI but he dissed Darko. Wilbon said Darko will get 1 All-Star Appearance. Not the Smartest guy in the world, we all know he is going to be a 5 time All-Star.

ALVAREZ6
07-22-2005, 05:06 PM
Not sure if you were watching PTI but he dissed Darko. Wilbon said Darko will get 1 All-Star Appearance. Not the Smartest guy in the world, we all know he is going to be a 5 time All-Star.
Jay Mariotti is being awefully nice there...Darko will never be an all-star. It's just not bound to happen.

BTW, keep it up man, you are starting some great ass threads.........

A Serbian Beast
07-22-2005, 05:08 PM
BTW, keep it up man, you are starting some great ass threads..........
yea i noticed that, i'm gonna lay off on the threads for a day, i made too many today.

ALVAREZ6
07-22-2005, 05:12 PM
yea i noticed that, i'm gonna lay off on the threads for a day, i made too many today.
Good idea.

midgetonadonkey
07-22-2005, 05:40 PM
I think Darko will be a decent player but 5 time all-star? That's wishful thinking.

A Serbian Beast
07-22-2005, 06:13 PM
"Damn 'Serbian Beast', you just got dissed by an 11 year old!!!!!!"-Cant be Faded

:lmao
did i miss the diss?

ALVAREZ6
07-22-2005, 06:17 PM
the fact that an eleven year old told u that u start "great ass threads" when he is really being sarcastic
I'm 15 dude, I thought we already got that straight?

ALVAREZ6
07-22-2005, 06:17 PM
did i miss the diss?
Can't Be Faded finds it so amusing that a 15 year old knows how to use the internet....stupid mother fucker...

A Serbian Beast
07-22-2005, 06:18 PM
the fact that an eleven year old told u that u start "great ass threads" when he is really being sarcastic
um, i know he was being sarcastic. your definition of diss must be very different than mine. because that was not a diss.

A Serbian Beast
07-22-2005, 06:22 PM
Can't Be Faded finds it so amusing that a 15 year old knows how to use the internet....stupid mother fucker...
your cool because your can swear.

ALVAREZ6
07-22-2005, 06:26 PM
your cool because your can swear.
Oh yeah man. I think I'm so cool.....

?

You obviously haven't been around for a long time.

A Serbian Beast
07-22-2005, 06:29 PM
no

thispego
07-22-2005, 09:14 PM
lamest thread ever

N.Y. Johnny
07-22-2005, 10:12 PM
Since this thread deals with ESPN personalities I would just like to say Mariotti is a moron but he really don't bother me, i just blow him off, Woody Paige by far is the biggest ass and idiot on Around The Horn and ESPN TV. That guy is so full of shit and he thinks he's funny but he's really not.

As For ESPN RADIO:
I have to say the biggest ass on there and someone I hate is that Eric Kuselias, this guy is another idiot on the air on radio.
Mike and Mike in the morning is the closest thing to anything 'half assed decent' that i'll listen to in the AM, but when he's a guest host damn he butchers it.
he's got a regular show in the afternoons on ESPN Radio and untill I heard him I didn't think anything could get worse than the locals and Brian Cox on Fox :lmao

A Serbian Beast
07-22-2005, 10:21 PM
how did jim rome get a show, his shows are so boring. woody paige is and idiot but he's so stupid its funny. skip is a moron in the morning on cold pizza. and earlier today tim calksdfshaw or whatever said the nets would beat out detroit to the conference finals, what do these guys smoke?

Timoha
07-22-2005, 10:22 PM
I don't know, but didn't Darko break his hand in garbae time against LA in game 5? I have yet to see skills from Darko.

A Serbian Beast
07-22-2005, 10:24 PM
I don't know, but didn't Darko break his hand in garbae time against LA in game 5? I have yet to see skills from Darko.
he was smacking his hoes around and then smacked one too hard and it broke.

N.Y. Johnny
07-22-2005, 10:29 PM
how did jim rome get a show, his shows are so boring. woody paige is and idiot but he's so stupid its funny. skip is a moron in the morning on cold pizza. and earlier today tim calksdfshaw or whatever said the nets would beat out detroit to the conference finals, what do these guys smoke?

Back in the early 90's Jim Rome actually had the freshest and coolest show goin on, it was like nothing we'd ever heard before and it was great, but in recent years the quality has gone down and its become stale. I used to tune in religiously but not anymore i lost interest in it
:smokin

A Serbian Beast
07-22-2005, 10:31 PM
hasnt he had like 3 shows in the last couple years, or is that max kellerman? or both?

N.Y. Johnny
07-22-2005, 10:35 PM
hasnt he had like 3 shows in the last couple years, or is that max kellerman? or both?

oh wait man, my mistake you talkin about the TV shows...yeah Rome's made the circuits on ESPN and FOX

Rome Is Burning was ok but usually the shows stink on TV.

I liked his first ESPN2 show where Jim Everett pummeled his ass after he called him "Chris" and kept egging him on. :lmao

A Serbian Beast
07-22-2005, 10:40 PM
oh wait man, my mistake you talkin about the TV shows...yeah Rome's made the circuits on ESPN and FOX

Rome Is Burning was ok but usually the shows stink on TV.

I liked his first ESPN2 show where Jim Everett pummeled his ass after he called him "Chris" and kept egging him on. :lmao
haha yea, i seen a clip of that somewhere and it was so funny. fricken flipped the table up, glass breaking, :lol . funny shit, jim rome probly didnt think he would really do it, but damn he found out the heard way.

midgetonadonkey
07-22-2005, 10:41 PM
Mariotti is the only one from PTI that I can stand. I actually think he has some pretty rational thoughts.

A Serbian Beast
07-22-2005, 10:44 PM
anyone remember michael holley when he had a pony tail, nosering, and braces, that guy liked so fucked up.

midgetonadonkey
07-22-2005, 10:49 PM
He was Kellerman's bitch, he even went with him to I, Max. I kinda miss Max Kellerman, he was a way better host than Stat Boy. I even miss Bill Wolff's announcing.