PDA

View Full Version : Booty in the Buttpocket

Koolaid_Man
09-24-2013, 03:14 PM
:lmao Hilarious article..and :lol cheekin

Not too long ago I learned that humans come equipped with our own pocket, a marsupial-esque pouch I’ve dubbed the buttpocket. You cannot know how serious boofing (sticking drugs up your stinkhole) is until you come to jail and learn that even real world people are stuffing drugs in their buttpockets or cheekin' (nuzzling things between their buttcheeks). The idea with cheekin' is that if the cops roll up on you, you can ram the contraband up your pre-lubricated hole before the porkchop patrol does a strip search.

I will not discuss the assplay involved in upstate prisons, since the Investigator General, a Gestapo guy from Albany who reads my mail, visited me and threatened to extend my prison stay a few years because I am a security-breaching bastard teaching kids how to smuggle drugs in their butts. Instead, I’ll take it back to Saratoga County Jail in 2006, when I first busted my ass cherry and got busy with a balloon filled with illicit substances.

read more here Spur fan...

http://www.vice.com/read/pen-pals-the-stinky-buttpocket-part-one

lebomb
09-24-2013, 03:31 PM
Ummmmm....... your my dog mayne. But unless its a girls ass these drugs are being stuffed up, I aint clickin that link niggra.

AchillesHeel
09-24-2013, 03:39 PM
Fuck is wrong with you, faggot?

Koolaid_Man
09-24-2013, 03:52 PM
loosen up fellas :lmao

Dude
09-25-2013, 09:01 AM
Exit only is my motto.

Leetonidas
09-25-2013, 11:22 AM
loosen up fellas :lmao