PDA

View Full Version : Pistons: game punched brandon jennings in the mouf

RsxPiimp
09-24-2013, 08:37 PM
Brandon Jennings through his birthday party at Lure nightclub during their Toxic party. He and his crew were hanging out, having drinks and partying when the Pistons new point guard started getting on the DJ's microphone to address the crowd and try to get people "turnt up."
Compton rapper, The Game was in attendance and felt like Jennings was hijacking his party, as he usually frequents Toxic. The two started to get into it over using the mic, and things quickly escalated which resulted in the 6'5 rapper hitting the NBA point guard.

Jennings was at Lure hosting his birthday party with friends, which didn’t sit well with the Compton rapper who frequents the club. “Game feels like Toxic is his, and he didn’t like that Jennings was hogging the microphone. He felt like he was being disrespected,” one person who witnessed the altercation tells us. “Game tried to have words with him, and it just escalated quickly and Game hit Brandon in the mouth,” another source says.

After that altercation, Hip Hollywood reports that security allowed both parties to stay at the club, but eventually hostility rose again between Brandon and Jayceon's crews and the party was shut down.
This fighting over the mic is reminiscent of when Stephen Jackson lunged and choked Steve Francis at a Houston night club when he thought Stevie Franchise was trying to overshadow his performance

:blah:ihit:nope

Michael Jordan.
09-24-2013, 08:49 PM
He deserved to be hit just for saying "turn up"

lefty
09-24-2013, 09:02 PM
Why didnt Jennings throw a brick at Game ?

He does that all the time

DJR210
09-24-2013, 09:41 PM
That'll be the last time he tries to hog the mic at his own b-day party..

unforeseen
09-24-2013, 09:56 PM
Someone should of started shooting.

DMC
09-24-2013, 10:00 PM
Putting monkeys from different colonies in the same cage can lead to violent altercations.

m>s
09-24-2013, 10:06 PM
Putting monkeys from different colonies in the same cage can lead to violent altercations.

'MC dropping cruise missiles

AchillesHeel
09-24-2013, 10:06 PM
:lmao

TDMVPDPOY
09-24-2013, 10:45 PM
LOL JENNY
LOL PISTONS PAYING for this scrub
lol my club

Thebesteva
09-25-2013, 12:54 AM
Lure's a nice nightclub, seen The Game alot in LA. He is constantly getting into trouble, but in interviews he displays alot of calm poise.

skut_farkus
09-25-2013, 01:05 AM
Dont hate the player, hate the game

Bulaien999
09-25-2013, 01:22 AM
Jennings is a bitch made nga if he presses charges lmao

Roger Freemason Jr.
09-25-2013, 05:34 AM
Isn't Game like 53 now?

LkrFan
09-25-2013, 05:52 AM

Technique
09-25-2013, 06:38 AM
:lol

The truth is Game had an epiphany. He realized the young generation is taking over and mobbing all the bitches. He understood he's the old washed up ugly motherfucker who nobody but his sugarmama cares about so he decided to scream for attention.

These so called thugs are more bitch made than a 14 year old school girl getting wet for the first time.

TDMVPDPOY
09-25-2013, 09:33 AM

The truth is Game had an epiphany. He realized the young generation is taking over and mobbing all the bitches. He understood he's the old washed up ugly motherfucker who nobody but his sugarmama cares about so he decided to scream for attention.

These so called thugs are more bitch made than a 14 year old school girl getting wet for the first time.

coming from a guy who takes 2nds after his friends already plow through it b4 him...

Technique
09-25-2013, 09:39 AM
coming from a guy who takes 2nds after his friends already plow through it b4 him...

Naw nigga... I'm the dude that has to keep other wack dude's gfs in line. I'm the nigga that fucked your dream girl n you stilll have a crush on her. The nigga that when you see walking down the street, make sure you hold your girl tight and grab her attention, cause once she knows theres a nigga like me on this planet, she'll never settle for less. I call it like it is, truth hurts lil nigga but don't be upset you still got that nice lil avatar n this forum to hold you down.

AchillesHeel
09-25-2013, 12:04 PM

Naw man, Game actually grew up in Compton and his parents were Crips, he got shot in his own apartment, where he sold drugs at before he hit big.

Plus, you're white, what the fuck would you know about thuggin'? The highlight of your life was meeting Samuel Dalembert in some nightclub.

Technique
09-25-2013, 02:11 PM
Naw man, Game actually grew up in Compton and his parents were Crips, he got shot in his own apartment, where he sold drugs at before he hit big.

Plus, you're white, what the fuck would you know about thuggin'? The highlight of your life was meeting Samuel Dalembert in some nightclub.

Way to hold down his street cred champ. I'm from Brooklyn buddy, I've been there done that homie, and I wear white pants on top of all of that. That's bravado you can't brave to swallow.

baseline bum
09-25-2013, 02:17 PM

His dad's a crip? Must be interesting at Christmas and Thanksgiving with Game throwin up them B's.

Aw fuck, what am I saying. Dude has likely never met pops.

Bulaien999
09-25-2013, 02:35 PM
Way to hold down his street cred champ. I'm from Brooklyn buddy, I've been there done that homie, and I wear white pants on top of all of that. That's bravado you can't brave to swallow.

Way to hold down your own street cred bud.... You sound pretty ridiculous

resistanze
09-25-2013, 02:42 PM

:lol @ this nigguh trying to own his white pants and turn it into a shtick

HarlemHeat37
09-25-2013, 04:46 PM
:lol Game is one of the lamest rappers of all-time, tbh..all he does is name-drop in every song(usually Dre, 2pac and Biggie), makes emo interviews/statements, was a male stripped and on Change of Heart..he's a fake pussy, tbh..

skut_farkus
09-25-2013, 05:06 PM

phoenix219
09-25-2013, 07:53 PM
He "through" a party? How do you do that? :P

Leetonidas
09-25-2013, 08:33 PM
I guess Game saw Jennings play before, he knew he wasn't passing the mic

resistanze
09-25-2013, 09:10 PM
:lol Game is one of the lamest rappers of all-time, tbh..all he does is name-drop in every song(usually Dre, 2pac and Biggie), makes emo interviews/statements, was a male stripped and on Change of Heart..he's a fake pussy, tbh..

He's wack but he's also ignorant as fuck :lol He has no problems punching niggas tbh

Ras Kass, Brandon Jennings, random dudes at clubs, etc

AchillesHeel
09-25-2013, 09:59 PM
His dad's a crip? Must be interesting at Christmas and Thanksgiving with Game throwin up them B's.

Aw fuck, what am I saying. Dude has likely never met pops.

Actually, he lived with his pops at an early age, he claimed his dad had molested his sister, he was placed in foster care at the age of 7 because his parents were drug addicts and gang members, one of his brothers also got murdered at the age of 17,

I used to be a Game fan in the mid 2000s, you know, when he was relevant.

Technique
09-25-2013, 10:55 PM
Actually, he lived with his pops at an early age, he claimed his dad had molested his sister, he was placed in foster care at the age of 7 because his parents were drug addicts and gang members, one of his brothers also got murdered at the age of 17,

Naw bro, you were a straight dick rider. Listening to his music is one thing, but researching his entire life because you have an infatuation with the dude is another. You've got some red flags for outright faggotry.

AchillesHeel
09-25-2013, 11:31 PM
Naw bro, you were a straight dick rider. Listening to his music is one thing, but researching his entire life because you have an infatuation with the dude is another. You've got some red flags for outright faggotry.

entire life? I just saw one of his documentaries on MTV back in the day, jesus h christ.

Now this is creepy:

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2461/gansevortdalempert.jpg

Such a red flag, tbh.

baseline bum
09-28-2013, 06:43 PM

I'll always be a Game fan due to The Documentary, no matter how wack his later shit gets (see the Ghost Unit mixtape).

YHAEUTA13pA

spurraider21
09-28-2013, 08:24 PM
entire life? I just saw one of his documentaries on MTV back in the day, jesus h christ.

Now this is creepy:

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/2461/gansevortdalempert.jpg

Such a red flag, tbh.

:lmao. why hasn't this guy just starting posting under a different name. its ridiculous

AchillesHeel
09-29-2013, 03:46 AM
I'll always be a Game fan due to The Documentary, no matter how wack his later shit gets (see the Ghost Unit mixtape).

YHAEUTA13pA

Game still drops a gem or two on his mixtapes but his albums have gone soft, he's lost that west coast sound on his albums, LAX kind of flopped and critics hated it, but I thought that album was one of his best just because of that classic West Coast sound

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhKajbwyx6M

Talking about new artists, Gibbs has been leading the new wave of "gangster rappers", he's still underground but he's been right there with Kendrick Lamar in terms of best new school rappers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5VHYnfQtDo

"I feel like Kirby doing work, I might just tear my Achilles" cold.

Buddy Mignon
09-29-2013, 08:28 AM

Give it up for lefty... nigga finally nailed one.:toast

DJR210
10-01-2013, 12:45 AM
hmm..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oVhs4jACVbA#t=18

Sean Cagney
10-01-2013, 12:49 AM
Lure's a nice nightclub, seen The Game alot in LA. He is constantly getting into trouble, but in interviews he displays alot of calm poise.

Yes in the clubs etc., but in a real street like atmosphere as in the Mall when Game got knocked out by that Rosemond (real blood) guy he won't pull that shit. He gets in trouble with who he can into it with, a real street dude though he won't pull that shit on a fair ground in the streets. Dude is funny though and a good actor.
Game still drops a gem or two on his mixtapes but his albums have gone soft, he's lost that west coast sound on his albums, LAX kind of flopped and critics hated it, but I thought that album was one of his best just because of that classic West Coast sound

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhKajbwyx6M

Talking about new artists, Gibbs has been leading the new wave of "gangster rappers", he's still underground but he's been right there with Kendrick Lamar in terms of best new school rappers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5VHYnfQtDo

"I feel like Kirby doing work, I might just tear my Achilles" cold.

I agree on Gibbs etc. you said but that LAX was by far his worst! I hated that album. Red album though and Jesus Piece went hard IMO, loved those albums and to me his first two will always be his best (Especially the first one). Game is a pretty consistent artist and was one of my faves for a while.

YHAEUTA13pA
His first album is a classic, his second was nice as well. His last one he dropped was nice as well but yeah that mixtape sucked and some of his later work did too. I hated LAX as I said, that shit sucked. This shit he did with Nas went hard as fuck http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVi7gLrXX7w

Chief Brody
10-01-2013, 12:55 AM
:lol @ this nigguh trying to own his white pants and turn it into a shtick
:lolIt's pretty rough when you see a poster's spirit get broken and he resorts to that type of behavior. Happened with SBM, Wild Cobra, lakaluva, etc. ST has claimed many lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W69SSLfRJho

Thebesteva
10-01-2013, 02:13 AM
Yes in the clubs etc., but in a real street like atmosphere as in the Mall when Game got knocked out by that Rosemond (real blood) guy he won't pull that shit. He gets in trouble with who he can into it with, a real street dude though he won't pull that shit on a fair ground in the streets. Dude is funny though and a good actor.

I agree on Gibbs etc. you said but that LAX was by far his worst! I hated that album. Red album though and Jesus Piece went hard IMO, loved those albums and to me his first two will always be his best (Especially the first one). Game is a pretty consistent artist and was one of my faves for a while.
His first album is a classic, his second was nice as well. His last one he dropped was nice as well but yeah that mixtape sucked and some of his later work did too. I hated LAX as I said, that shit sucked. This shit he did with Nas went hard as fuck http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVi7gLrXX7w

I dunno man, he was on Howard Stern and he had a pretty vulnerable interview. Talked about getting the fuck beaten out of him a few times in life, about being in gangs at a younger age. I dunno, doesnt make him any more of a man. That shit is digusting, when I was younger it meant to me that these guys were real men. Now it's just stupid monkey shit.

Sean Cagney
10-01-2013, 02:18 AM
I dunno man, he was on Howard Stern and he had a pretty vulnerable interview. Talked about getting the fuck beaten out of him a few times in life, about being in gangs at a younger age. I dunno, doesnt make him any more of a man. That shit is digusting, when I was younger it meant to me that these guys were real men. Now it's just stupid monkey shit.

Game is a very smart and witty dude though, just when he gets drunk or too high he acts like this and then turns into an idiot. He is very articulate and a good dude I can tell otherwise! He is too smart for that street shit but he seriously tries to go back and do it or hit someone in a club etc. and can't control himself! I agree when you were young it was cool, but later on in life it is stupid as fuck. Game is near 34 or so, he needs to grow the fuck up and be a man. You don't see other older rappers doing this bullshit, he will get caught up with and messed up badly one day if he keeps that shit up. I do like his music though.

AchillesHeel
10-01-2013, 06:08 AM
Game is a very smart and witty dude though, just when he gets drunk or too high he acts like this and then turns into an idiot. He is very articulate and a good dude I can tell otherwise! He is too smart for that street shit but he seriously tries to go back and do it or hit someone in a club etc. and can't control himself! I agree when you were young it was cool, but later on in life it is stupid as fuck. Game is near 34 or so, he needs to grow the fuck up and be a man. You don't see other older rappers doing this bullshit, he will get caught up with and messed up badly one day if he keeps that shit up. I do like his music though.

Game used to be a talented baller as well but he had drug issues

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AyRm9AECyQ

from 1:40

Sean Cagney
10-01-2013, 01:37 PM

Yeah I have heard about his skills on the court.

sexinthatsx
10-01-2013, 09:27 PM

I saw the game at a Dodgers game about a month ago when we were waiting to get parking tickets. He pulled up in a tinted Rolls Royce Phantom with a pretty hot black chick next to him. I also saw him later take pictures with some fans. He seemed like a chill guy.

DJR210
10-01-2013, 09:54 PM

Better in the champagne room dancing than on the court tbh.