PDA

View Full Version : Hahahahahaha..and..Rabbits

Avante
09-26-2013, 12:24 AM
I had no clue how to make a poll, I'd never done one before so I needed a trial run, look at the International Forum, there's my trial run...Rabbits....hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta come clean you little shits are fucking funnier than hell, so damn serious...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get a kick out of you midgets, honest!

You realy do think shes living in slavery.

3lfdZShExpE

A true classic.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2013, 12:32 AM
Holy shit. You just admitted you didn't know how to make a poll.

I was right. Now live up to the terms of your unilateral bet.

Avante
09-26-2013, 12:34 AM
Holy shit. You just admitted you didn't know how to make a poll.

I was right. Now live up to the terms of your unilateral bet.

Dude, I get a kick out of silly shit, it's funny man.

Huey Freeman
09-26-2013, 12:35 AM
Real question for you Avante, and I am actually serious when I ask you this. Are you a pedophile in any way. I ask this cause I sorta get that vibe from form you. So...........you a pedophile?

Clipper Nation
I had no clue how to make a poll

There it is, from the horse's mouth.... I was right again, as usual :lmao

:lol Avante
:lol Begging for me to apologize
:lol Claiming victory
:lol Wrong per par

ChumpDumper
Wow. You didn't last an hour.

Avante
09-26-2013, 12:40 AM
There it is, from the horse's mouth.... I was right again, as usual :lmao

:lol Avante
:lol Begging for me to apologize
:lol Claiming victory
:lol Wrong per par

Not a clue...none...0000.

But I had fun with ya as I always do, I should feel guilty but I don't.

Clipper Nation
09-26-2013, 12:41 AM

Nuh uh, I was right per the usual, you were wrong per the usual, and you're going to have to accept thatPERIOD

ChumpDumper
09-26-2013, 12:42 AM
Actually he did have a clue you didn't know how to make a poll.

Huey Freeman
09-26-2013, 12:42 AM

I know you you saw my fucking question. Answer it old man.

Avante
09-26-2013, 12:43 AM
Real question for you Avante, and I am actually serious when I ask you this. Are you a pedophile in any way. I ask this cause I sorta get that vibe from form you. So...........you a pedophile?

Fuck Avante, no silly internet bullshit....ok?

If I knew of anyone mistreating a kid in anyway I'd blow the fuckers brains out if I had a gun, if I just had a knife I'd cut the fucker into little pieces and if I just had my bare hands I'll tear the fucker apart.

Answer your question?

Avante
09-26-2013, 12:43 AM
I know you you saw my fucking question. Answer it old man.

I did bitch..ok?

ChumpDumper
09-26-2013, 12:44 AM

If I knew of anyone mistreating a kid in anyway I'd blow the fuckers brains out if I had a gun, if I just had a knife I'd cut the fucker into little pieces and if I just had my bare handed I'll tear the fucker apart.

Answer your question?
Technically no. At best you proved youself a jealous pedophile.

Huey Freeman
09-26-2013, 12:45 AM

If I knew of anyone mistreating a kid in anyway I'd blow the fuckers brains out if I had a gun, if I just had a knife I'd cut the fucker into little pieces and if I just had my bare handed I'll tear the fucker apart.

Answer your question?

Here is my next question, then why do you molest threads tbh?

Avante
09-26-2013, 12:47 AM
Here is my next question, then why do you molest threads tbh.

Dude, why do you post garbage like this?

Psychic Kids: Children of the Paranormal (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220864)

Huey Freeman
09-26-2013, 12:50 AM
Dude, why do you post garbage like this?

Psychic Kids: Children of the Paranormal (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=220864)

I find it interesting you picked that particular thread out of all the ones I have ever started. That was like months ago.

Interesting

CuckingFunt
09-26-2013, 12:52 AM

If I knew of anyone mistreating a kid in anyway I'd blow the fuckers brains out if I had a gun, if I just had a knife I'd cut the fucker into little pieces and if I just had my bare hands I'll tear the fucker apart.

Answer your question?

No, actually. That doesn't answer his question.

Avante
09-26-2013, 12:53 AM
I find it interesting you picked that particular thread out of all the ones I have ever started. That was like months ago.

Interesting

Don't post shit threads then try and play critic..ok?

Avante
09-26-2013, 12:54 AM
No, actually. That doesn't answer his question.

Sure it does and you know it. Don't play stupid..ok?

Huey Freeman
09-26-2013, 12:56 AM
Don't post shit threads then try and play critic..ok?

Don't post over 13,000 worthless posts and critique someone's criticism....ok?

Avante
09-26-2013, 01:09 AM
Don't post over 13,000 worthless posts and critique someone's criticism....ok?

Dude, you suck long and hard at this..ok? You're fucking boring. Now beat it!

Huey Freeman
09-26-2013, 01:10 AM
Dude, you suck long and hard at this..ok? You're fucking boring. Now beat it!

God damn old man, you still awake? Good for you Tbh.

Avante
09-26-2013, 01:12 AM
God damn old man, you still awake? Good for you Tbh.

Dude...

Conspiracy Theory with The Dark Knight Rises (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206928)
why do you even bother?

Huey Freeman
09-26-2013, 01:13 AM
Dude...

Conspiracy Theory with The Dark Knight Rises (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206928)

why do you even bother?

So are you going to peep and tom tonight?

DJR210
09-26-2013, 01:17 AM
OP is a pedophile.

Avante
09-26-2013, 01:21 AM
OP is a pedophile.

Any man who touchs a child needs to be taken out to a hog farm stripped down naked, tied down face first then cram some slop up his sick ass and then let the hogs loose.

Dude, don't play that sick shit..ok? I'd kill a mutherfucking pedophile..ok? Blow his fucking head right off his shoulders then laugh my ass off.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2013, 01:23 AM
Any man who touchs a child needs to be taken out to a hog farm stripped down naked, tied down face first then cram some slop up his sick ass and then let the hogs loose.Does that include you, if you did it?

Huey Freeman
09-26-2013, 01:23 AM
Any man who touchs a child needs to be taken out to a hog farm stripped down naked, tied down face first then cram some slop up his sick ass and then let the hogs loose.

Dude, don't play that sick shit..ok?

ARE YOU GOING TO "PEEP AND TOM" TONIGHT?

Avante
09-26-2013, 01:26 AM
Does that include you, if you did it?

I goof around with ya little guy, we both get some laughs, harmless bullshit..ok?

One thing I do take very seriously is the protection of children...ok?

Avante
09-26-2013, 01:27 AM
ARE YOU GOING TO "PEEP AND TOM" TONIGHT?

Anyone as bad at this as you are needs to shut the fuck up..ok?

ChumpDumper
09-26-2013, 01:27 AM
I goof around with ya little guy, we both get some laughs, harmless bullshit..ok?

One thing I do take very seriously is the protection of children...ok?So just say you aren't a pedophile.

And shut your filthy cursehole in here where children read.

DJR210
09-26-2013, 01:28 AM

Dude, don't play that sick shit..ok? I'd kill a mutherfucking pedophile..ok? Blow his fucking head right off his shoulders then laugh my ass off.

Stfu. I'm sure there are several registered sex offenders within a two mile radius of your nursing home, and you ain't done shit about it because you ain't about shit...ok?

Huey Freeman
09-26-2013, 01:32 AM
Anyone as bad at this as you are needs to shut the fuck up..ok?

Why sir do you insist on not answering questions? ARE YOU GOING TO HIDE IN A BUSH OR WHATEVER AND PEEP AT AN UNEXPECTING GENTLEMAN UNDRESSING TONIGHT? Answer the question...ok?

ChumpDumper
09-26-2013, 01:33 AM
He has been hiding forever.

Avante
09-26-2013, 01:40 AM
Stfu. I'm sure there are several registered sex offenders within a two mile radius of your nursing home, and you ain't done shit about it because you ain't about shit...ok?

That was stupid small fry even for you.

Avante
09-26-2013, 01:40 AM
Why sir do you insist on not answering questions? ARE YOU GOING TO HIDE IN A BUSH OR WHATEVER AND PEEP AT AN UNEXPECTING GENTLEMAN UNDRESSING TONIGHT? Answer the question...ok?

I told you you don't have..it. You are a waste of time, ok?

CuckingFunt
09-26-2013, 01:43 AM

Would you let Judy watch you do that, too? Or would you consider this act of violence to be as bad as the word "pussy"?

DJR210
09-26-2013, 01:44 AM
That was stupid small fry even for you.

OP is pedophile

Avante
09-26-2013, 01:47 AM
Would you let Judy watch you do that, too? Or would you consider this act of violence to be as bad as the word "pussy"?

I'd probably have to stop her from doing that nobody loves children more than she does.

Most men aren't going to be cool being with the wife and some idiot is sticking a sign that reads...I LOVE PUSSY.. in her face.

Avante
09-26-2013, 01:48 AM
OP is pedophile

Dude, now it's you acting like a dumb kid..ok? Grow up. alright?

Huey Freeman
I told you you don't have..it. You are a waste of time, ok?

Is your wife going with you on your little "adventure" tonight?

ChumpDumper
I'd probably have to stop her from doing that nobody loves children more than she does.

Most men aren't going to be cool being with the wife and some idiot is sticking a sign that reads...I LOVE PUSSY.. in her face.

Who has ever done that in the history of pussy?

CuckingFunt
09-26-2013, 01:51 AM
nobody loves children more than she does.

Sick.

Avante
09-26-2013, 01:52 AM
Is your wife going with you on your little "adventure" tonight?

Some of these guy are entertaining/funny so I goof around for kicks, you are simply an idiot, so go away...ok?

ChumpDumper
Jesus Christ! Judy's in on it too!

DJR210
Dude, now it's you acting like a dumb kid..ok? Grow up. alright?

Another mention of kids..

Huey Freeman
Who has ever done that in the history of pussy?

NAMBLA meetings?

Avante
09-26-2013, 01:54 AM
Sick.

She has her degree in child developement, her own child care business.

Look we all have some fun with this silly shit, but there does come a time to talk real...ok? Judy loves children if it were up to her we'd had a dozen, but who can afford that?

ChumpDumper
09-26-2013, 01:55 AM

Look we all have some fun with this silly shit, but there does come a time to talk real...ok? Judy loves children if it were up to her we'd had a dozen, but who can afford that?Somebody notify the authorities.

They have a goddam factory.

Huey Freeman
09-26-2013, 01:55 AM
Some of these guy are entertaining/funny so I goof around for kicks, you are simply an idiot, so go away...ok?

Do you get off when Judy is with on your "late night adventures"?

Huey Freeman
09-26-2013, 01:56 AM

Look we all have some fun with this silly shit, but there does come a time to talk real...ok? Judy loves children if it were up to her we'd had a dozen, but who can afford that?

OH MY GOD

DJR210
09-26-2013, 01:58 AM
This is kind of a big deal..Avante has gone on record admitting he is a sex offender..he should have to register on ST as well to protect any potential victims on the forums tbh.

Avante
09-26-2013, 01:59 AM
This is kind of a big deal..Avante has gone on record admitting he is a sex offender..he should have to register on ST as well to protect any potential victims on the forums tbh.

What?

Huey Freeman
09-26-2013, 02:02 AM
What?

So NOW your illiterate?

DJR210
09-26-2013, 02:08 AM
So NOW your illiterate? illiterate and an old pervert. What a sick fuck. Where is Chris Hanson when you need him?

If Dateline NBC were to walk in on Avante preying on innocent children would he be one to try and run out a side door, or would he try and bullshit Chris Hanson?

Avante
09-26-2013, 02:09 AM
So NOW your illiterate?

Huey

Dude, please pay attention, ok? You are a moron, son, you suck at this, it's no fun for me....ok? You're not witty. entertaining, intersesting....ok? You need to go away so...go away I don;'t want to talk to you ok Huey, you are a bore...got it, now scram.

Watch this little shit just keep humping away, wow~~~~~~~~~~~

Huey Freeman
09-26-2013, 02:19 AM
Huey

Dude, please pay attention, ok? You are a moron, son, you suck at this, it's no fun for me....ok? You're not witty. entertaining, intersesting....ok? You need to go away so...go away I don;'t want to talk to you ok Huey, you are a bore...got it, now scram.

Watch this little shit just keep humping away, wow~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm not here to entertain you sir. I'm just a concerned citizen. I don't want a dirty old man peeping outside my window while his child loving wife jerks him off. So please do us all a favor and answer my question. Are you going to be a peep and tom tonight? Yes or No?

Avante
09-26-2013, 02:23 AM
I'm not here to entertain you sir. I'm just a concerned citizen. I don't want a dirty old man peeping outside my window while his child loving wife jerks him off. So please do us all a favor and answer my question. Are you going to be a peep and tom tonight? Yes or No?

Ok Huey, it's 12:25 on the west coast Judy went to bed round 11:00, now what are the odds of me waking her up wait until she makes us some coffee, we pile in the truck go get some gas, and then find out where you live, then drive there and peek in your window? Well?

Huey Freeman
09-26-2013, 02:26 AM
Ok Huey, it's 12:25 on the west coadt Judy went to bed round 11:00, now what are the odds of me waking her yup wait until she makes us some coffee, we pile in the truck go get some gas, and then find out where you live, then drive there and peek in your window? Well?

:lol Lol actually answering my question tbh.

Avante
09-26-2013, 02:34 AM
:lol Lol actually answering my question tbh.

Dude when somebody begs and begs to be talked to ..hey.

Ok now how long will it take us to get to your house from central Cali? Few things we love more than driving around at 1am in the morning peeking in windows, wow what a rush. So how do we get there.

I woke her up...

me..babe, babe, wake up.
Judy..huh?
me..wanna go peek in some windows?
Judy..really? You mean it?
me..yep!
Judy.YIPPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huey Freeman
09-26-2013, 02:37 AM
Dude when somebody begs and begs to be talked to ..hey.

Ok now how long will it take us to get to your house from central Cali? Few things we love more than driving around at 1am in the morning peeking in windows, wow what a rush. So how do we get there.

I woke her up...

me..babe, babe, wake up.
Judy..huh?
me..wanna go peek in some windows?
Judy..really? You mean it?
me..yep!
Judy.YIPPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am speaking for the unfortunate young men in central Cali aswell.

Avante
09-26-2013, 02:39 AM
I am speaking for the unfortunate young men in central Cali aswell.

Dude lets get back to us peeking in your window , ok? Now how do we get there?

Pretty fucking stupid isn't it, what are you..13?

Huey Freeman
09-26-2013, 02:43 AM
Dude lets get back to us peeking in your window , ok? Now how do we get there?

Pretty fucking stupid isn't it, what are you..13?

Question, if I was 13 would that entice you?

Avante
09-26-2013, 02:46 AM
Question, if I was 13 would that entice you?

No Huey lets get back to how me and the wife are going to drive to where ever you are and peek in your window, now since we don't know where you live, hmmmm?

So tell me faggot how we suppose to do that?

Huey Freeman
09-26-2013, 02:54 AM
No Huey lets get back to how me and the wife are going to drive to where ever you are and peek in your window, now since we don't know where you live, hmmmm?

Well to answer your question Avante (I'm not one to avoid them) unfortunately the city where I live is in my signature. That may change after tonight for obvious reasons. You are an older pedophile so I assume you do have some old internet pedophile tracking tricks or something. So to save you time, I am not a minor......so no need to do a search.

Avante
09-26-2013, 02:59 AM
Well to answer your question Avante (I'm not one to avoid them) unfortunately the city where I live is in my signature. That may change after tonight for obvious reasons. You are an older pedophile so I assume you do have some old internet pedophile tracking tricks or something. So to save you time, I am not a minor......so no need to do a search.

I'l try again, Huey remember how me and the wife were going to go peeking in your window? Well how do we do that if we don't know where you live? Well?

Huey, cool all that other shit, got it? Now how do we peek in your window?

Huey Freeman
09-26-2013, 03:01 AM
I'l try again, Huey remember how me and the wife were going to go peeking in your window? Well how do we do that if we don't know where you live? Well?

Huey, cool all that other shit, got it? Now how do we peek in your window?

lol it's 4:00 go to sleep

Avante
09-26-2013, 03:18 AM
lol it's 4:00 go to sleep

Huey, we are going to go peeking in your room remember? Tell me Huey since we don't know where you live, just how do we do that? Answer the question faggot...ok?

ChumpDumper
09-26-2013, 03:19 AM
Huey, we are going to go peeking in your room remember? Tell me Huey since we don't know where you live, just how do we do that? Answer the question faggot...ok?Dude, you really want to do that,

Sick.

Huey Freeman
09-26-2013, 03:22 AM
Huey, we are going to go peeking in your room remember? Tell me Huey since we don't know where you live, just how do we do that? Answer the question faggot...ok?

Its fucking 4 dude. I am not giving you my address so you and your wife can get a sex thrill. Let it go.

Avante
09-26-2013, 03:24 AM
Its fucking 4 dude. I am not giving you my address so you and your wife can get a sex thrill. Let it go.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Well no shit ya dumb fuck!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
09-26-2013, 03:26 AM
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Well no shit ya dumb fuck!!!!!!!!But you did ask for it.

Avante
09-26-2013, 03:30 AM
But you did ask for it.

Look ya stupid fuck he said were going to do it, how if we don't know where the freak lives?

Dummy are you really dumb enought to think I thought he was going to give me his address, are you really that fucking stupid?

ChumpDumper
09-26-2013, 03:31 AM
Look ya stupid fuck he said were going to do it, how if we don't know where the freak lives?All you had to say is you would never do anything like that. Instead, you indicated you wanted to do it.

Avante
09-26-2013, 03:33 AM
All you had to say is you would never do anything like that. Instead, you indicated you wanted to do it.

You cannot be that stupid, I was going to grab the wife, jump in the truck at 1am and go ...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude you an idiot!

ChumpDumper
09-26-2013, 03:34 AM
You cannot be that stupid, I was going to grab the wife, jump in the truck at 1am and go ...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude you an idiot!Hey, you do all kinds of stupid shit. What's one more stupid, disturbing thing?

DisAsTerBot
09-26-2013, 08:59 AM
holy shit avante is a pedophile and his wife runs a daycare to supply his perversions. Fucking sick, man. I cant believe we have a pedophile posting here smh

Clipper Nation
09-26-2013, 09:14 AM
Wow, Avante is one creepy old man, tbh.... I'm picturing Herbert from Family Guy....

Rogue
09-26-2013, 09:16 AM

Huey says that clearly in his title imho. He's from queens, NYC, which's also the hometown of my goddess... But you'd probably never want to peep into a local nigga's home. it's always a bad idea and a dangerous thing to do to mess with a local nigga in the big apple city, tbh

Rogue
09-26-2013, 09:20 AM
Bro, if you know my goddess's address would you please give it to me? I ain't going there to peep into her house but I'll find its location on google map and see how exactly the place looks. You live in NY, my goddess's home town, I envy you... :depressed

CuckingFunt
09-26-2013, 11:48 AM
Ok Huey, it's 12:25 on the west coast Judy went to bed round 11:00, now what are the odds of me waking her up wait until she makes us some coffee, we pile in the truck go get some gas, and then find out where you live, then drive there and peek in your window? Well?

The polite thing would be to make the coffee yourself before waking her up.

THEGOAT
06-01-2014, 01:07 PM
JimmyJimmy

Hemotivo
11-06-2014, 05:16 PM
:reading :wow