PDA

View Full Version : Heat: LeBron is the next T-Mac

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2013, 11:17 AM
will be around for 2-3 more years before he becomes injured and irrelevant tbh..

maybe if he could hit a jump shot he can prolong his career... but he can't.

in before the "he hit a jumpshot to win the title (wide open shot)."

Juggity
09-26-2013, 11:42 AM
lol wut.

Lebron has never missed more than 7 games in season.

what makes you think he will become "injured and irrelevant"?

The guy is like a modern day Karl Malone, minus the child rape

AchillesHeel
09-26-2013, 11:52 AM
T-Mac won rings? His biggest career accomplishment was 13 points in 35 seconds. Of course my Spurs were on the recieving end.

HarlemHeat37
09-26-2013, 11:55 AM
:lol if you aren't familiar with OP, you should check out his takes in the NFL forum, instant legend, tbh..

Clipper Nation
09-26-2013, 11:59 AM
Can't decide which one of his takes is worse - this, or "Cam Newton = Marino" :lmao

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2013, 12:03 PM
Can't decide which one of his takes is worse - this, or "Cam Newton = Marino" :lmao

I think your dicksucking is getting in the way of your critical thinking (or should I say lack of).

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2013, 12:04 PM
:lol if you aren't familiar with OP, you should check out his takes in the NFL forum, instant legend, tbh..

LOL. And who are you a fan of? I'm bringing logic into my argument.

Cam Newton = second best stats of ALL time through two years, constantly improving record, etc., etc.

What are you going to say bro? The stats are lying? :downspin:

Clipper Nation
09-26-2013, 12:05 PM
I think your dicksucking is getting in the way of your critical thinking (or should I say lack of).
:lmao Cam Newton

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2013, 12:06 PM
T-Mac won rings? His biggest career accomplishment was 13 points in 35 seconds. Of course my Spurs were on the recieving end.

LOL. Actually he was one of 7 people to have a PER of above 30 all time. He went to seven all star games and averaged 30 points or more I believe two (maybe three) seasons.

And I'm the misinformed fan? LOL

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2013, 12:07 PM
:lmao Cam Newton

lolchargers
lolclippers
lolcp3
lol0ringsbetweenthem
lollebronbeingsavedbyallen
lollebroncantshoot
lolnotgettingpastsecondroundinhowlong?
lolbridgewatersucks
lolrivers>>>>>bridgewater
lolhavingasmanyringsashedoesheadbands

HarlemHeat37
09-26-2013, 12:09 PM
Lebron shot 53% on jump shots last season, one of the highest marks in the NBA:lol..

Clipper Nation
09-26-2013, 12:10 PM
Cam Newton's records:

6-10
7-9
1-2

:lol Hyping up Cam for his under .500 record
:lol Making winning one more game his second year than he did as a rookie sound like some major improvement

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2013, 12:11 PM
Lebron shot 53% on jump shots last season, one of the highest marks in the NBA:lol..

How about in the playoffs?

HarlemHeat37
09-26-2013, 12:12 PM
How about in the playoffs?

Not sure, I don't have playoff numbers in front of me..doesn't that completely invalidate your Cam Newton argument, though?:lol..

Clipper Nation
lolchargers
lolclippers
lolcp3
lol0ringsbetweenthem
lollebronbeingsavedbyallen
lollebroncantshoot
lolnotgettingpastsecondroundinhowlong?
lolbridgewatersucks
lolrivers>>>>>bridgewater
lolhavingasmanyringsashedoesheadbands
:lol Deflecting
:lol Meltdown

Tell me more about how one of the league's best jump shooters "can't shoot a jumper," dumbfuck :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
Cam Newton's records:

6-10
7-9
1-2

:lol Hyping up Cam for his under .500 record
:lol Making winning one more game his second year than he did as a rookie sound like some major improvement

Like I said bro, he doesn't have the team that Gayprickdick and RG3 has. He started out with a 2-14 team. So, yeah, that's improvement.

So what's your next excuse? Second best stats off ALL TIME for a QB.. and that's not even accounting for his rushing yards.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2013, 12:14 PM
:lol Deflecting
:lol Meltdown

Tell me more about how one of the league's best jump shooters "can't shoot a jumper," dumbfuck :lol

"one of the leagues best jump shooters"

:lmao

and I'm the dumbfuck?
:lmao:lmao

Clipper Nation
09-26-2013, 12:15 PM
:lol Cam Newton
:lol Big stats on losing teams
:lol Conveniently ignoring the shit teams that true elite QB's have dragged to the playoffs over the years

resistanze
Unless they take away his 4 MVPs and 2 NBA championship rings, I'm not sure how he's going to be the next T-Mac.

Clipper Nation
"one of the leagues best jump shooters"

and I'm the dumbfuck?
:lmao:lmao

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2013, 12:16 PM
YEAH BRO

and duncan shot 76% from three point range last season.

cwutididthar?

Clipper Nation
09-26-2013, 12:25 PM
YEAH BRO

and duncan shot 76% from three point range last season.

cwutididthar?
Sample size.... 63% of LeBron's FGA were jump shots.... Timmy only attempted 7 three pointers all of last season, and actually only made 28% of them :lol

So no, I don't "c wut u did thar," other than defeating your own argument and making up stats :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2013, 12:27 PM
Sample size.... 63% of LeBron's FGA were jump shots.... Timmy only attempted 7 three pointers all of last season, and actually only made 28% of them :lol

You want to send me a link to those statistics.

It's funny those probably include 10 foot jumpshots. Just face it, LeBron can't shoot the 3 consistently and cannot hit a consistent 15-20 footer.

Allen saved his career. /thread

Clipper Nation
09-26-2013, 12:29 PM
You want to send me a link to those statistics.
The LeBron stat came from 82games.com, Timmy's from BasketballReference....

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2013, 12:31 PM
The LeBron stat came from 82games.com, Timmy's from BasketballReference....

I meant just for the LeBron stat.

Read my last post for my thoughts

Clipper Nation
09-26-2013, 12:32 PM
LeBron attempted about 4 shots per game from 16-23ft and made 46% of them, that's more at a higher clip than Durant :lol

Source: HoopData

RsxPiimp
09-26-2013, 12:35 PM
Clipper Nation suggesting Lebron is a better shooter than durant. Retard:lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2013, 12:36 PM
LeBron attempted about 4 shots per game from 16-23ft and made 46% of them, that's more at a higher clip than Durant :lol

Source: HoopData

Why are you comparing Durant now? I didn't use his name.

Via espn:
LeBron shot 39% from midrange (shots 15-25 feet) this year

thunderup
09-26-2013, 12:48 PM
If LeRoid keeps juicing, he'll play till 50.

Also, if this wasn't already known it's known now. Clipper Nation is a total faggot.

SanAntonioSpurs23
09-26-2013, 12:55 PM
We can only hope

HarlemHeat37
09-26-2013, 01:00 PM
:lol Lebron shot 53% on jump shots, and 41% on 3 3-pointers per game..he's one of the best shooters in the league, it's a fact..

In one of the biggest game in NBA history, a game 7 of the Finals, Lebron beat the Spurs by raining jump shots, not the drive or inside game..again, a fact..

He's the greatest player I've ever seen..THAT SHIT STANK, DON'T IT, TBH?!..

:lol 0 meaningful games played in his career
:lol emo post-game interviews
:lol throwing his team under the bus after every game
:lol his teammates hate him
:lol Steve Smith calling him out for his sideline emotions

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2013, 01:27 PM
:lol Lebron shot 53% on jump shots, and 41% on 3 3-pointers per game..he's one of the best shooters in the league, it's a fact..

In one of the biggest game in NBA history, a game 7 of the Finals, Lebron beat the Spurs by raining jump shots, not the drive or inside game..again, a fact..

He's the greatest player I've ever seen..THAT SHIT STANK, DON'T IT, TBH?!..

:lol 0 meaningful games played in his career
:lol emo post-game interviews
:lol throwing his team under the bus after every game
:lol his teammates hate him
:lol Steve Smith calling him out for his sideline emotions

and i just sourced espn stating he shot 39% from 15-25 ft.

LOLsecondbeststatisticsforaqbthrough2yearsEVER
LOLbeingonashittyteamandstillimprovingeveryyear
LOLlastyearandnotshowinghismentalimprovementthisye arandtheendoflastyear
LOLforgettingabouthowheblamedhimselfmostofhisinter views
LOLgettingelectedteamcaptainbyteammates
LOLthembeingbestfriends

LOLheatbangwaggoner
LOLlebroncantshoot
LOLwadefakesinjuries
LOLbattierisabitch
LOLboshisadinosaur

timtonymanu
09-26-2013, 01:29 PM
Failed argument just by the thread title alone.

LeBron hasn't been losing 1st round series his whole career like T-Mac.

:lol butthurt Spurs fans angry because LeBron beat them.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2013, 01:31 PM
Failed argument just by the thread title alone.

LeBron hasn't been losing 1st round series his whole career like T-Mac.

:lol butthurt Spurs fans angry because LeBron beat them.

So because one didn't lose in the first round doesn't mean they will have the same outcome? In case your dumbass didn't know outcome = end of career results.

Those dunks and drives will catch up to him soon enough.

LOL at you being too stupid to use reading comprehension, critical thinking, and basic thinking.

timtonymanu
09-26-2013, 01:33 PM
LeBron already blows T-Mac's career away whatever the end result is. So yeah, it's not shitty reading comprehension. It's just a shitty comparison.

my nigga HH37 is already making you look stupid.

ambchang
09-26-2013, 01:39 PM
T-Mac was a pretty good jump shooter.

Clipper Nation
09-26-2013, 01:45 PM
Clipper Nation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500) suggesting Lebron is a better shooter than durant. Retard:lol
Never said that, he just has slightly (and I mean very slightly) better stats than Durant from that specific shot location (one that the retard OP implied LeBron was terrible from)... Durant shoots better from three, though....

I brought up Durant as a comparison BECAUSE he's one of the best shooters in the league, so the fact that LeBron is a bit better from that shot location than he is shows that LeBron doesn't actually suck at that shot....

Clipper Nation
09-26-2013, 01:49 PM
So because one didn't lose in the first round doesn't mean they will have the same outcome? In case your dumbass didn't know outcome = end of career results.

Those dunks and drives will catch up to him soon enough.

LOL at you being too stupid to use reading comprehension, critical thinking, and basic thinking.
:lol The end of career results are pretty much cemented already.... LeBron will retire as a top 5 player of all-time minimum and the best player of his generation, T-Mac will be remembered as a waste of talent....

-21-
09-26-2013, 02:27 PM
OP's username suits his thoughts and opinions very well.

AchillesHeel
09-26-2013, 02:43 PM
LOL. Actually he was one of 7 people to have a PER of above 30 all time. He went to seven all star games and averaged 30 points or more I believe two (maybe three) seasons.

And I'm the misinformed fan? LOL

What? I just said that Lebron won 2 rings as the alpha.

Lebron put up a 37 PER in the playoffs in 09, how many players in NBA history have done that? Lebron also averaged 30 7.9 and 7.2 for a full season, know the other 2 players to only do that for a full season? MJ and Big O.
Lebron has also led in WS for the past 5 regular seasons and for the past 3 playoff runs. And he's led the league in PER for 6 straight seasons now.

Lebron will retire with more points, rebounds, assists, steals, blocks and he has a higher career fg%, 3pt%, TS%.

Lebron basically is better than T-Mac in any category, and his career averages of 27.6 ppg 7.3 reb 6.9 ast on 57,5 TS% are only matched by Oscar Robertson aka the Big O.

Your takes are laughable and you obviously don't know shit about basketball, or any sport for that matter.

And T-Mac's career PER is 22, compared to Bron's 27.

You're laughable.

DMC
09-26-2013, 04:17 PM
Insta-schtick: Just say stupid shit ad nausem.. repeat.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2013, 06:32 PM
Insta-schtick: Just say stupid shit ad nausem.. repeat.

Didn't you say you were leaving this place, tbh

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2013, 06:34 PM
What? I just said that Lebron won 2 rings as the alpha.

Lebron put up a 37 PER in the playoffs in 09, how many players in NBA history have done that? Lebron also averaged 30 7.9 and 7.2 for a full season, know the other 2 players to only do that for a full season? MJ and Big O.
Lebron has also led in WS for the past 5 regular seasons and for the past 3 playoff runs. And he's led the league in PER for 6 straight seasons now.

Lebron will retire with more points, rebounds, assists, steals, blocks and he has a higher career fg%, 3pt%, TS%.

Lebron basically is better than T-Mac in any category, and his career averages of 27.6 ppg 7.3 reb 6.9 ast on 57,5 TS% are only matched by Oscar Robertson aka the Big O.

Your takes are laughable and you obviously don't know shit about basketball, or any sport for that matter.

And T-Mac's career PER is 22, compared to Bron's 27.

You're laughable.

That's a fantastic line of text, but what you're stupid ass doesn't understand is none of that makes my point or opinion incorrect. Again, if you could read you would see that I'm speaking solely on the outcome of his career. But you can't read, you can only insult.

I guarantee I know more about any sport than you do. Name it.

He will be injury proned in 3-4 years mark my word if he doesn't adjust his game.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2013, 06:36 PM
OP's username suits his thoughts and opinions very well.

Because that makes so much grammatical sense. Good one though champ.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2013, 06:36 PM
:lol The end of career results are pretty much cemented already.... LeBron will retire as a top 5 player of all-time minimum and the best player of his generation, T-Mac will be remembered as a waste of talent....

Oh, the irony.

Leetonidas
09-26-2013, 07:31 PM
Yes, a player who has never in his entire missed significant time and is built like a tank is suddenly going to become injury prone and washed up :rolleyes

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2013, 08:06 PM
Yes, a player who has never in his entire missed significant time and is built like a tank is suddenly going to become injury prone and washed up :rolleyes

Because that has never happened before? Get real dude. He's not God, as much as you want to think he is.

RD2191
09-26-2013, 08:30 PM
Fuck Lebron and Fuck the faggot ass Spurs fans in here sucking him off.

RD2191
09-26-2013, 08:32 PM
Lebron bought his titles in every sense of the word, fuck that juicing bastard. Oh wow he can bulldoze his way to multiple layups. This guy is even more overrated than Kobe Bryant.

Leetonidas
09-26-2013, 08:32 PM
Because that has never happened before? Get real dude. He's not God, as much as you want to think he is.

lol I already said that I dislike LeBron but respect his game, gtfo with that shit. Besides, if he was god he wouldn't exist

Leetonidas
09-26-2013, 08:36 PM
Nevermind the fact that this thread is retarded considering T-Mac was a first round virgin who never did shit or won shit and LeBron has back to back rings/Finals MVPs and 4 MVPs. His place in history among the greats is secured, he could never be "the next T-Mac"

Clipper Nation
09-26-2013, 08:36 PM
:lol GNSF meltdown

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2013, 08:39 PM
Nevermind the fact that this thread is retarded considering T-Mac was a first round virgin who never did shit or won shit and LeBron has back to back rings/Finals MVPs and 4 MVPs. His place in history among the greats is secured, he could never be "the next T-Mac"

My god dude how stupid are you? Can you not read?

I am comparing him to T-Mac because I'm saying this fucker is going to get injured because he has an inconsistent midrange and longrange game. He just drives in for lay-ups and dunks. That's his game. It won't make him last forever. Look at T-Mac, Wade, VC, etc. How many times do I need to state it before it gets in your head? Damn you're dense

N0 LyF3 ScRuB

LOL Clippers fan... in general.. :lmao

RD2191
:cry

RD2191
09-26-2013, 08:40 PM
LOL Clippers fan... in general.. :lmao

Clipper Nation
09-26-2013, 08:40 PM
:cry "LeBron hung 6 on us and I'm still butthurt! Maybe idiotically comparing him to T-Mac will soothe the pain!" :cry

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2013, 08:41 PM
:cry "LeBron hung 6 on us and I'm still butthurt! Maybe idiotically comparing him to T-Mac will soothe the pain!" :cry

"my team sucks in general, so maybe me pulling for the mvp will make me somehow feel like a winner"
:depressed

Leetonidas
09-26-2013, 08:43 PM
Your username is spot on btw

RD2191

Remember when the Clips were relevant? Me either.

RD2191
"my team sucks in general, so maybe me pulling for the mvp will make me somehow feel like a winner"
:depressed

resistanze
09-26-2013, 09:00 PM

I am comparing him to T-Mac because I'm saying this fucker is going to get injured because he has an inconsistent midrange and longrange game. He just drives in for lay-ups and dunks. That's his game. It won't make him last forever. Look at T-Mac, Wade, VC, etc. How many times do I need to state it before it gets in your head? Damn you're dense
It's a stupid comparison because your point has nothing to do with T-Mac or Carter, who both have decent jumpshots anyways.

And if your point is that LeBron will suddenly become injury-prone (which there's no evidence), it has nothing to do with T-Mac's career trajectory. You might as well use Yao Ming as your comparison.

Leetonidas
09-26-2013, 09:09 PM
Thread title should be "I hope LeBron is the next suddenly injured and irrelevant player"

skut_farkus
09-26-2013, 09:47 PM
Fuck Lebron and Fuck the faggot ass Spurs fans in here sucking him off.

You mad puto?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-26-2013, 10:29 PM
It's a stupid comparison because your point has nothing to do with T-Mac or Carter, who both have decent jumpshots anyways.

And if your point is that LeBron will suddenly become injury-prone (which there's no evidence), it has nothing to do with T-Mac's career trajectory. You might as well use Yao Ming as your comparison.

The thing is... I'm not comparing LeBron's shot to Carter or T-Mac. I'm stating they were drunk-savy and ended up paying for it later in their career.

Rogue
09-26-2013, 11:00 PM
Bron has won the NBA championship twice while T-Mac hadn't led his team past the 1st round even once. The feeling of playing in the 2nd round is just as strange to T-Mac as a pussy to Rogue, tbh.

AchillesHeel
09-27-2013, 07:14 AM
That's a fantastic line of text, but what you're stupid ass doesn't understand is none of that makes my point or opinion incorrect. Again, if you could read you would see that I'm speaking solely on the outcome of his career. But you can't read, you can only insult.

I guarantee I know more about any sport than you do. Name it.

He will be injury proned in 3-4 years mark my word if he doesn't adjust his game.

he shot 40% from 3 this year and shot 41.3% on jumpers in 1080 attempts while Kirby shot 39.4% on 1217 attempts

Lebron has adjusted well, though in the Finals he didn't always force the J, which affected his fg% but look at his last 2 games, he absolutely killed us from mid-range in Game 7, especially the dagger.

Haters are gonna hate, Lebron will retire ahead of Kirby and possibly Duncan, and you stans are mad about it. Just appreciate greatness when it's still there. I bet you haters 10 years from now will be saying how you rooted for Bron during his prime, I admit I used to hate him and I was mad as fk when 6 happened, but I learned to live with it. It's just a game and Bron is the best player in the game and never rapedPERIOD.

Leetonidas
09-27-2013, 08:54 AM
The thing is... I'm not comparing LeBron's shot to Carter or T-Mac. I'm stating they were drunk-savy and ended up paying for it later in their career.

In the case of T-Mac, dude was a great jump shooter so I'm not sure why you think his game relied on dunks. His back got fucked up dude, it's not that hard to understand what happened to him. And Carter was a beta with alpha skills, but he could shoot pretty good too. He was a very good sixth man for Dallas recently. Your analogies suck

AchillesHeel
09-27-2013, 09:29 AM
Bron has won the NBA championship twice while T-Mac hadn't led his team past the 1st round even once. The feeling of playing in the 2nd round is just as strange to T-Mac as a pussy to Rogue, tbh.

Another classic post.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2013, 10:17 AM
In the case of T-Mac, dude was a great jump shooter so I'm not sure why you think his game relied on dunks. His back got fucked up dude, it's not that hard to understand what happened to him. And Carter was a beta with alpha skills, but he could shoot pretty good too. He was a very good sixth man for Dallas recently. Your analogies suck

No - your comprehension and reading skills suck.

I never said they relied on dunking - I said they were dunk savy. I bet you'd be hard-pressed to find where I said they relied on such.

T-Mac had a bad back, but both of them have bad knees now and it has clearly effected their game.

Soooooo - Shut the hell up and read C-A-R-E-F-U-L-L-Y before you post stupid shit that doesn't pertain to the topic (as I've stated a million times). I never said they relied on dunking, again, but LeBron does way more than either - and the results will show.

Leetonidas
09-27-2013, 11:03 AM
No, you just suck massive cock when it comes to forming a comprehensible thought, as evidenced by the posters in this thread taking your shitty argument in the same context, and then you twist your initial words.

Here you're basically saying that McGrady, Carter, and LeBron's games all rely on dunks and layups which is somehow going to shorten his career because out of all the players you named only one became injury plagued, washed up, and irrelevant. Not only that, but you specifically say you're comparing him to T-Mac because "he has an inconsistent midrange game and longrange game" thus implying that McGrady and LeBron share this quality in your mind because according to you, this is the basis of your comparison. Once again, this makes absolutely no sense because McGrady was a very good jump shooter and Carter was no slouch either. Not only that, but as HH pointed out, LeBron shot 53% on total jumpshots and 41% from three (which is hardly "inconsistent").

Then we get this:

I never said they relied on dunking - I said they were dunk savy. I bet you'd be hard-pressed to find where I said they relied on such.

T-Mac had a bad back, but both of them have bad knees now and it has clearly effected their game.

Now you're trying to argue whether or not "dunk savy" has the same implications as relying on dunks, even though you initially said "I am comparing him to T-Mac because I'm saying this fucker is going to get injured because he has an inconsistent midrange and longrange game. He just drives in for lay-ups and dunks. That's his game." Once again you're making the comparison between them and stating your reason which boils down to he just drives in for layups and dunks, which would make him reliant on it, which you denied you said. So really you're arguing semantics and trying to change the language of your argument because it sucks.

You've been shat on multiple times in this thread but want to deflect and then cherry pick a stat from ESPN about 12-25 feet or whatever at 39% (considering there aren't a lot of great midrange players in the league and it is the most efficient shot in basketball, this is hardly a big deal) when his total jumpshot mark is at 53%.

So basically, your argument implies:

LeBron cannot shoot consistently - false
T-Mac and Carter were inconsistent shooters who relied on layups and dunks for their points - false
T-Mac is injured and washed up because he relied on layups and dunks - false
Carter has not adjusted to his game in old age and become a serviceable player - false
LeBron will be the "next T-Mac (or Carter)" because he relies on dunks and layups - false
People who rely on shots around the rim are injury prone - false

Considering the last one, there are plenty of players who play around the rim for much of their game (Parker, for example) who are not considered injury prone and players who are mostly jump shooters that end up with injuries that hamper their careers (Stojackovic, Nash currently), as well as players who never became injury prone but began to suck in old age (Stephen Jackson). The point is, your basis for deciding that LeBron is going to be injury prone and washed up in a few years is completely unfounded and retarded. Tracy McGrady in his first 9 seasons missed a decent amount of games more than once including only playing 47 games when he was 26. LeBron is already older and has played more games and only missed a handful of games his entire career. Your argument is laughably bad as is your defense of the matter and now you've been abused repeatedly, reducing you to a scared and angry dog backed into a corner who is lashing out at everyone.

Oh and LeBron hit plenty of jumpers in Game 7, by far the biggest stage that can be imagined in the NBA, to win his team a championship. This whole vendetta against LeBron while ignoring stats, facts, and multiple poster's opinions reeks of incredible asshurt. Let it go already.

Leetonidas
09-27-2013, 11:08 AM
And you're totally ignoring the fact that Bron is built like a tank and has one of the most uniquely athletic, strong, and agile bodies in league history, and has no injury history. Like I said before, you just hope that he becomes injured because your ass is still stinging from the Finals loss.

Consider this regarding your "he was wide open so his shots in Game 7 don't count" bullshit. Matt Bonner is a pretty consistent jump shooter and shoots a high % and led the league one season iirc. Dude is left open by coaches in the playoffs every year and tosses up brick after brick. So being open is only a part of it, because it takes a lot of mental fortitude to calmly take those shots that are not his normal offensive weapons.

:lol butthurt

Vash StampedE
09-27-2013, 11:26 AM
OP with his signature shitty threads.

Clipper Nation
09-27-2013, 11:27 AM
Leetonidas with the goods, tbh :lol

You know OP has a shitty take because every time he's been called out, he's either backtracked or deflected to the :cry "your team sucks" :cry strategy....

Bottom line is that N0 LyF3 ScRuB is an extremely butthurt GNSF who wishes injury on LeBron as some sort of "revenge" for 6.... there's no other way to explain posting such a shitty and easily-disproven take besides blatant sore-loserdom, tbh.... that's fine, I guess, but just own it if that's how you feel, don't make nonsensical comparisons to other players to somehow "justify" it....

Also, lol Cam Newton :lol

Leetonidas
09-27-2013, 11:30 AM
I bet he thinks Larry Bird's back got the way it did because he only dunked the ball :lol

Clipper Nation
09-27-2013, 11:36 AM
Btw, it's hilarious how asspained GNSF get over athletic players who can dunk.... :cry "Monkeyball! All they can do is dunk! Not classy!" :cry (unless a Spurs player dunks, then suddenly it's the greatest thing ever :lol)

It's especially funny since every season, they end up whining that :cry "Pop needs to get some athletes on this team" :cry while they watch Bonner toss up soft bricks :lol

The dunk is the most efficient shot in basketball, and as modern medicine improves and players' athleticism lasts longer, the old trope of players becoming "injury prone and useless once their athleticism goes away" is looking more and more outdated.... I mean, even a TOSB like Kirby is still dunking at his age :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2013, 12:32 PM
No, you just suck massive cock when it comes to forming a comprehensible thought, as evidenced by the posters in this thread taking your shitty argument in the same context, and then you twist your initial words.

No, YOU just suck massive cock at reading. You formed a hypothesis off of claims that were not reprehensible in the thread I created. You continue to call my argument "shitty" - which is plausible considering my thread was not meant to be argumenitive, it is just a hypothesis and nothing more.

I never once stated that Carter, McGrady, or anyone's games were focused around dunks. That was an assessment that YOU made. So in hindsight, you are basically arguing a fact that I never stated, meaning that you are nullifying your own argument.

You attempt to state that only one of them are washed up and have been injury plagued, but that is incorrect as well. Carter is a shell of his former self and has been for some while now due to the consistent injuries he has gotten on both his knees and ankles. In case you haven't noticed (you probably haven't considering your shit takes), after the 05-06 season, Carter changed his game completely and really dosen't even dunk that often at all.

Your argument here is shit because you are misquoting me, and attempting to validate your own argument with misused facts. I never stated McGrady has a inconsistent midrange game, and I guarantee you cannot find where I said such. It's not like my hypothesis is far fetched either. I provided a logisitic point of view, stating that via ESPN it showed LeBron shot 39% from 15-25 feet from the basket. That is NOT a consistent jumpshot.

It is interesting, however, how you again misquote me and state that I say McGrady has an inconsistent jumpshot. Yet the quote of mine you bold, I am talking about LeBron. Another misread (you need to go back to Pre-K, bro). My thesis on LeBron correlating to McGrady is based solely off injury. The outcome of LeBron will be that of McGrady (with unfufilled potential left on the court).

Another hypocritical statement you make is stating I cherry pick my stats, yet you cherry pick your status to debunk mine. It's not cherry-picking, as 15-25 foot is the average midrange jumpshot, and 39% if pretty shitty if you ask me. Here's a lesson with debating, Leetonidas, if a statistic disproves your statement, that doesn't mean cherry-picking is occurring.

So, again...

Lebron shoots inconsistent from mid and long range: true
T-Mac and Carter were inconsistent shooters: never said, you assumed and keep assuming I said such with no proof whatsoever.
T-Mac is washed up due to relying on dunks: Never said that again, dumbass (being washed up OR relying on dunks)
Carter hasn't adjusted his game: Where did I say such? I actually stated the opposite, smart one.
LeBron will be the next T-Mac because he relies on dunks = true
People who rely on inside shots blah blah blah: what the fuck dude? now you're bringing inside shots into the equation?

You are desperate with your opinions and you are reaching to far-fetched conclusions to attempt to counter mine. This has resulted in you misquoting me many times, putting words into my mouth, and basing your opinions on stuff that I have never said.

One would assume you need to learn how to READ, like I've stated many times. However, considering you have yet to actually read (clearly), I'd say you may just have dyslexia or some type of academic illness that prevents you from reading at a third grade level. So this is what I'm going to do. Your next response, if it has ANYTHING that I did not directly state, I'm going to ask you to quote where I said such. If you cannot do so, I will just ignore your post because baseless assumptions, as you should but probably don't know, does not win debates.

Sorry bro, you have to try a bit harder and actually use factual information.

By the by, Parker is considered injury prone by many fans in this day. Calling my argument retarded is plausible because you have yet to counter anything I have said.

LEETONIDAS LOGIC: IF LEBRON DIDNT GET INJURED PREVIOUS TO WHEN T-MAC DID, THAT MEANS IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO HAPPEN. Get off his dick. I'm the scared dog, yet you had to resort to a wall of text saying basically nothing, sounding redundant and retarded as fuck because you continue to misquote and say I'm arguing things that I am not.

LeBron may have hit jumpers in game 7, but he didn't hit ANY in game 1-6. What does that tell you?

Try again.

Leetonidas
09-27-2013, 12:34 PM
lol denial of your own shitty thought process

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2013, 12:35 PM
Btw, it's hilarious how asspained GNSF get over athletic players who can dunk.... :cry "Monkeyball! All they can do is dunk! Not classy!" :cry (unless a Spurs player dunks, then suddenly it's the greatest thing ever :lol)

It's especially funny since every season, they end up whining that :cry "Pop needs to get some athletes on this team" :cry while they watch Bonner toss up soft bricks :lol

The dunk is the most efficient shot in basketball, and as modern medicine improves and players' athleticism lasts longer, the old trope of players becoming "injury prone and useless once their athleticism goes away" is looking more and more outdated.... I mean, even a TOSB like Kirby is still dunking at his age :lol

Hey, you're back! I thought I ran you off this forum crying to your mom from my post last night. It's cute how you come back when you have a little bit of help (even though he's a dumbass). What are you a cheerleader? Just like the Chargers and Clips, looks like your on the short end of the stick in this again too.

It's no surprise you're up LeBron's ass for dunking (being a fan of LAWB CITTTTY YOOO BUT I CANT GET PAST ROUND 2).

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2013, 12:35 PM
lol denial of your own shitty thought process

lol denial of your own debating skills which is why you have to make up points to try to make an argument. and you still blow at it.

Leetonidas
09-27-2013, 12:37 PM
And if McGrady and Carter's game aren't focused around dunks and that's not why they declined yet you're still trying to make the comparison between them and LeBron...well, you're an idiot. Nuff said tbh

Clipper Nation
09-27-2013, 12:37 PM
:lmao Meltdown

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2013, 12:39 PM

Also, gnsf >>>>> Clippers fan of any sort. Tell me, why are you on a Spurs forum anyways? Tired of talking about losing on the Clips forum?

CN: WE CANT WIN A PLAYOFF SERIES, BUT DAMN DID YOU SEE THAT DUNK JORDAN DID ON KNIGHT. OOOOOOH SHIIIIIT. WE STACKEDDDD.
Bitch please, you won't even finish with the best record in LA.

Leetonidas
09-27-2013, 12:39 PM
lol denial of your own debating skills which is why you have to make up points to try to make an argument. and you still blow at it.

Nobody agrees with you :lol

Leetonidas
09-27-2013, 12:40 PM
This guy does a good job of talking nonsense and bringing up things that have nothing to do with his topic :lol

" :cry when are you even on a Spurs forum Clipperfan you have no life :cry "

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2013, 12:42 PM
And if McGrady and Carter's game aren't focused around dunks and that's not why they declined yet you're still trying to make the comparison between them and LeBron...well, you're an idiot. Nuff said tbh

Okay, I'm going to type this in small words to attempt to make this clear to you, okay? Since you can't read "big words".

I_am_comparing (means looking at each player)_McGrady_to_LeBron_because_I_believe (means I think this will happen)_LeBron_will_not_live_up_to_his_full_potent ial (means be as good as he is supposed to be)_due_to_not_having_a_consistent_midrange_game_a nd_focusing_on_hard_dunk_through_his_first_nineish _years_in_the_league.

can yew understandz nao?

Clipper Nation
09-27-2013, 12:42 PM
Retarded GNSF: "LBRON IZ DUH NU T-MAK!!!!"

Me: "That's a retarded take...." *gives proof of why you're wrong*

Retarded GNSF: "LOL CLIPURZ SUK"

And he actually claims he's good at debating :lmao

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2013, 12:43 PM
Nobody agrees with you :lol

Logic: Because not everyone agrees with you means that you're wrong.

Sorry, bro. Not a popularity contest.

Lee's logic: If I post a long wall of text that has misused quotes and non-factual information, everyone will be impressed by me.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2013, 12:45 PM
Retarded GNSF: "LBRON IZ DUH NU T-MAK!!!!"

Me: "That's a retarded take...." *gives proof of why you're wrong*

Retarded GNSF: "LOL CLIPURZ SUK"

And he actually claims he's good at debating :lmao

More like:

Retarded Clippers fan: LEBRON GOT A BIG DICK N IZ GR9
Me: No, he's inconsistent at midrange
Retarded Clippers fan: PROOVE IT H8R
Me: 39% via ESPN from midrange shots 15-25 feet
Retarded Clippers fan: NO HEZ GR8 N NO1 CAN TOUCH HIM. LOB CITY YO, CANT GET PAST 1ST ROUND, I TYPE WIF A PENCIL.

gnsf > Clippers fan in general

Leetonidas
09-27-2013, 12:50 PM
Okay, I'm going to type this in small words to attempt to make this clear to you, okay? Since you can't read "big words".

I_am_comparing (means looking at each player)_McGrady_to_LeBron_because_I_believe (means I think this will happen)_LeBron_will_not_live_up_to_his_full_potent ial (means be as good as he is supposed to be)_due_to_not_having_a_consistent_midrange_game_a nd_focusing_on_hard_dunk_through_his_first_nineish _years_in_the_league.

can yew understandz nao?

Holy fuck you're stupid. First you claim he is going to become injured and washed up and now you're claiming he's not going to live up to his potential (which is hilarious considering he's a 4 time MVP with 2 Finals MVPS and 2 rings :lol ) because he doesn't have a consistent midrange game (something most players don't have) even though you included longrange before and were proven wrong because total jumpshot percentage is 53% (pretty consistent). This makes even less sense considering McGrady had a good midrange and three point shot and still became injury prone and washed up. Keep forcing that foot in your mouth dumbass :lol

:cry but he shot 39% on midrange ESPN said so! that's all that matters when evaluating a players future abilities! :cry

As if every star in the NBA history had some Jordan-esque midrange game. You've been ass pounded in this thread, quit trying to back track and spew your retarded bullshit because you look dumber and dumber by the post :lol

Clipper Nation
09-27-2013, 12:52 PM

can yew understandz nao?
It doesn't matter how you type it, it's a terrible take.... it makes absolutely no sense at all to compare LeBron to T-Mac as proof that "LeBron will dunk his way to being injury-prone"....

Firstly, T-Mac's style of play was different than LeBron's, so your example contradicts your point that dunking and playing around the rim will end LeBron's career....

Secondly, LeBron has a more well-rounded game than you're giving him credit for (mainly because you're butthurt over losing to him)....

Thirdly, LeBron has no major injury history and has been proven to be a durable player, whereas T-Mac was always somewhat injury-prone....

Overall, your argument just doesn't make sense.... even you realize you can't really defend it, which is why you'll respond to this with yet another unoriginal variation of "LOL CLIPURZ SUK" instead of actually defending your points....

Leetonidas
09-27-2013, 12:57 PM
:cry LeBron's going to be scrub because he isn't elite at the most inefficient shot in basketball that most coaches don't encourage :cry

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2013, 12:57 PM
Holy fuck you're stupid. First you claim he is going to become injured and washed up and now you're claiming he's not going to live up to his potential (which is hilarious considering he's a 4 time MVP with 2 Finals MVPS and 2 rings :lol ) because he doesn't have a consistent midrange game (something most players don't have) even though you included longrange before and were proven wrong because total jumpshot percentage is 53% (pretty consistent). This makes even less sense considering McGrady had a good midrange and three point shot and still became injury prone and washed up. Keep forcing that foot in your mouth dumbass :lol

:cry but he shot 39% on midrange ESPN said so! that's all that matters when evaluating a players future abilities! :cry

As if every star in the NBA history had some Jordan-esque midrange game. You've been ass pounded in this thread, quit trying to back track and spew your retarded bullshit because you look dumber and dumber by the post :lol

Look bro, if you had any critical thinking you would be able to put two and two together. Perhaps he won't live up to his potential because he will end up like T-Mac. Never thought of that, no? You need to expand your mind.

39% midrange shows inconsistency. PERIOD. That should be put into account considering this is his "PRIME YEARS".

Does every NBA player need a midrange game compared to Jordan's? No. But when being compared to be the next Jordan? Yeah, I'd say he needs to be consistent with his midrange.

You've been pounded in every thread you argue in. I follow these forums and follow you well, so it's to no shock that when I saw your name quoting me originally I knew I'd get a fucking stupid response from someone who cannot come up with his own points, so he has to misquote me to ATTEMPT (and fail might I add) at countering such.

Go jerk off to your signature photos. It's probably the only time you can even imagine at getting any poo-tang.

Leetonidas
09-27-2013, 01:00 PM
Misquote? :lol I posted your exact words.

The main issue is your opinion is completely unfounded and there is literally no evidence to support your position. When you actually have some evidence that LeBron is going to become injured and washed up because he shoots 39% from 15-25 feet, come let us know. Until then, let the big boys talk and go play outside.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2013, 01:01 PM
It doesn't matter how you type it, it's a terrible take.... it makes absolutely no sense at all to compare LeBron to T-Mac as proof that "LeBron will dunk his way to being injury-prone"....

Firstly, T-Mac's style of play was different than LeBron's, so your example contradicts your point that dunking and playing around the rim will end LeBron's career....

Secondly, LeBron has a more well-rounded game than you're giving him credit for (mainly because you're butthurt over losing to him)....

Thirdly, LeBron has no major injury history and has been proven to be a durable player, whereas T-Mac was always somewhat injury-prone....

Overall, your argument just doesn't make sense.... even you realize you can't really defend it, which is why you'll respond to this with yet another unoriginal variation of "LOL CLIPURZ SUK" instead of actually defending your points....

1) LeBrons style of play from his rookie year and first few years compared to T-Mac's first years in the league are very similar. LeBron is now starting to take more jumpshots, but it is still similar to McGrady with less chucking.

2) He is well-rounded. He can pass, rebound, score, but he cannot shoot midrange shots consistently or long shots consistently.

3) McGrady never had an extensive injury list prior to his injuries either. This may come to a surprise to you.. but you don't have to have a history to become injury prone.

Kind of ironic though how you say I'm just repeating "Clippers suck" (which they do), yet you are the one continuing to state "gnsf" because that's the only back-up you have. Not to mention you continuously ignore my "39%" statement.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2013, 01:02 PM
Misquote? :lol I posted your exact words.

While stating that I said certain things that I never stated.

spurraider21
09-27-2013, 01:19 PM
Didn't LeBron just win back to back Finals MVP's?

RsxPiimp
09-27-2013, 01:22 PM
lol I already said that I dislike LeBron but respect his game, gtfo with that shit. Besides, if he was god he wouldn't exist
wat a dumb fuck :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2013, 01:24 PM
I don't know why LeBron fans are taking this so personal. I think people forget how good Tracy McGrady was back in the day. People proclaimed he was going to be the best of all time.

Leetonidas
09-27-2013, 01:29 PM
While stating that I said certain things that I never stated.

It's obvious you've never attended college because if you had you would've had to take logic and implication, something you obviously know nothing about. :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2013, 01:31 PM
It's obvious you've never attended college because if you had you would've had to take logic and implication, something you obviously know nothing about. :lol

I'm in college now bro lol nice try

Leetonidas
09-27-2013, 01:31 PM
wat a dumb fuck :lol

butthurt christfag :lol

Leetonidas
09-27-2013, 01:32 PM
I'm in college now bro lol nice try

Hallmark/Career Point/Everest doesn't count brah

Leetonidas
09-27-2013, 01:36 PM
Do you really not understand why the title of this thread makes no sense and makes even less sense once you start spewing your retarded nonsense? :lol

Leetonidas
09-27-2013, 01:44 PM
See, if you had said "LeBron will have a shortened career due to his play style" and then give examples of him getting beat on in the paint or knocked down while driving with supporting evidence, while I still wouldn't agree, I could see the logic in the premise and conclusion. However, saying he is the next T-Mac makes zero sense because of their play-styles being different, one of them being injury prone early in his career and the other never missing considerable time, and the fact that LeBron is infinitely more accomplished than McGrady could dream of being. The whole argument changed to LeBron not being effective in a few years because he doesn't have a consistent midrange game (although you said longrange before and that he wasn't a good jump shooter despite his 53% clip and 41% from the arc, you instead cherry-pick the 15-25 feet stat so you can now focus on the term "midrange"), when the midrange shot is discouraged in today's NBA and the majority of NBA players don't have a consistent midrange game is just retarded.

Really it comes down to you getting shat on and moving the goal posts of your argument numerous times and then resulting in deflection attempts and ad hominem. Seriously, take that logic/implication course, it'll help you not sound like a complete moron when you debate with someone. T-Mac is completely the wrong player to reference here, bringing him up makes your argument look completely retarded and makes you look like a dumbfuck that can't make a legitimate comparison

Leetonidas
09-27-2013, 01:47 PM
So, in essence, your opinion is that LeBron will either suck in the future because he gets injured from dunking too much :lol or that since he only shoots 39% from 15-25 feet he will not "live up to his potential" in a few years, which basically amounts to older players need a consistent midrange game or they're scrubs in your eyes. :rolleyes

Clipper Nation
09-27-2013, 02:09 PM
1) LeBrons style of play from his rookie year and first few years compared to T-Mac's first years in the league are very similar. LeBron is now starting to take more jumpshots, but it is still similar to McGrady with less chucking.
But we're not talking about LeBron's rookie year, you're claiming he's going to decline now because T-Mac did....

2) He is well-rounded. He can pass, rebound, score, but he cannot shoot midrange shots consistently or long shots consistently.
And yet, the stats show that you're wrong.... not to mention, the midrange jump shot is the least efficient shot in basketball, and more and more coaches are waking up to this fact and encouraging their players to take less of them....

This may come to a surprise to you.. but you don't have to have a history to become injury prone.
It's true that freak injuries can happen, but you're trying to correlate the possibility of that with LeBron dunking and not chucking up lots of inefficient midrange shots.... let's say he injures his knee or something while playing defense - by your logic, if he had only dunked less in his career and taken more midrange jumpers, this hypothetical injury could have been avoided, even though it has nothing to do with offense.... do you realize how ridiculous that sounds?

Kind of ironic though how you say I'm just repeating "Clippers suck" (which they do), yet you are the one continuing to state "gnsf" because that's the only back-up you have.
I mentioned GNSF not because I hate the Spurs or think they suck (on the contrary, I have plenty of respect for the Spurs and Duncan's one of my all-time favorite players), but because - whether this was your intention or not - you come across in this thread as one of the butthurt homers upstairs who refuse to give LeBron any credit and root for his decline because you're still bitter that you lost to him.... let's be real - you're hoping he falls off and becomes injury-prone, not predicting.... and frankly, it's okay if you hate a player that much, but you should just own it and admit it instead of making retarded threads like these to obscure the real reason....

Not to mention you continuously ignore my "39%" statement.
You ignored his 53% on all jumpshots and 46% from 16-23 feet....

Clipper Nation
09-27-2013, 02:17 PM
Seriously, take that logic/implication course, it'll help you not sound like a complete moron when you debate with someone.
It would also help you not make arguments that are riddled with logical fallacies, such as ad hominem attacks ("you're a Clipperfan, so your argument is automatically wrong"), post hoc fallacies ("LeBron dunks a lot so any injury he has later in his career is caused by him dunking"), red herrings (distracting from your retarded T-Mac comparison by bringing up midrange jump shots and other people's teams), etc...

Joseph Kony
09-27-2013, 05:40 PM
This faggot may have worst poster of the month locked up with this display of hurt :lol lebron ain't going down anytime soon, keep dreaming son

Leetonidas
09-27-2013, 06:07 PM
You ignored his 53% on all jumpshots and 46% from 16-23 feet....

Pretty much ended the thread with this...no wonder this guy cherry picked that number :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2013, 06:18 PM
I just trolled you guys way too hard. Mission accomplished. :lobt2:

Leetonidas
09-27-2013, 06:28 PM
Taking a page from Lakerfan and the " :lol baited " schtick? :lmao give me a break

Leetonidas
09-27-2013, 06:30 PM
http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/tg/image/1366/42/1366426809384.png

Clipper Nation
09-27-2013, 08:02 PM
I just trolled you guys way too hard. Mission accomplished. :lobt2:

No, you were actually serious until you realized that nobody was going to agree with you, hence the classic :cry "I was just trolling" :cry response :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
09-27-2013, 08:34 PM
No, you were actually serious until you realized that nobody was going to agree with you, hence the classic :cry "I was just trolling" :cry response :lol

Yeah dude...... no.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-20-2014, 10:47 PM
stage 1: lebron's first injury

Clipper Nation
02-20-2014, 10:52 PM
stage 1: lebron's first injury

:lmao Bumping this shit take for the world to see.... yes, a freak accident is really evidence that he's declining :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
02-20-2014, 10:54 PM
http://doctore0.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/you-win-this-time-penis.jpg

spurraider21
02-20-2014, 10:59 PM
sup Wiz

SpurSwag
02-21-2014, 02:36 AM
this thread literally makes no sense

If Lebron were to stop playing now he'd be a top 10 player of all time undoubtedly. Maybe top 5 still. He has been dominant for long enough that the rest of his career is just padding his resume, he's already established as one of the greatest to ever do it