PDA

View Full Version : Percy Harvin/Seahawks at home

Avante
09-26-2013, 01:14 PM
Russell Wilson is the perfect fit for a team with that home field advantage and a monster running back. Intelligent, mobile, can make all the throws, doesn't make the stupid change of possesion mistake. Now add Percy Harvin one of the greatest ..after the catch...receivers in the history of the game. He can go 90 at any time. Faster than any DB.

So we are seeing a Seahawks team not at full strength looking like serious serious Superbowl contenders. Little doubt they go 8-0 at home, and if they do get that valued home field in the playoffs nobody can beat them there.

Percy Harvin on an undefeated Seahawks team, scarey!

I love my Niners, but I'm also realistic. I'm starting to see Kaerpernick in a different light, I'm wondering if the limelight/endoresments aren't a bit too much for the guy. I don't like seeing these young guys who have won..0...doiing commecials, I get the feeing their veteran teammates resent it. Just a theory.

Darth_Pelican
09-26-2013, 01:49 PM
I'm looking forward to the Saints-Seahawks Monday night game in December. The Saints have a chance to make a statement by pulling off the upset in a tough environment and avenging the embarassing Lynch run and playoff loss from a few years ago. It will likely be cold and rainy though which spells doom for us. Sean Payton will really want this one though.

Spur|n|Austin
09-26-2013, 03:19 PM
Percy most likely won't return until week 10, maybe even week 11.

The Reckoning
09-26-2013, 04:40 PM
got percy stashed. hopefully he makes it for his week 7 self-imposed return, but i doubt it.

Raven
09-26-2013, 04:43 PM
I'm looking forward to the Saints-Seahawks Monday night game in December. The Saints have a chance to make a statement by pulling off the upset in a tough environment and avenging the embarassing Lynch run and playoff loss from a few years ago. It will likely be cold and rainy though which spells doom for us. Sean Payton will really want this one though.

i don't think the saints D is for real tbh, i may be wrong though.

Darth_Pelican
09-26-2013, 05:35 PM

Maybe. They might not sustain as well as they have been playing so far this season. As long as they stay average though, that's usually all the offense needs. Even with the worst D in the history of the NFL last year and no head coach, the Saints still won 7 games.

Pelicans78
09-26-2013, 10:39 PM

The d-line is for real with the pass rushers they have, but the LBs and secondary need to prove more. But I'm sold on the d-line as a unit. Biggest reason why the defense is playing well since they're getting pressure without blitzing.

Pelicans78
09-26-2013, 10:41 PM
But the Saints o-line needs to improve if they want to beat a team like Seattle on the road. Only one starter remains from the Super Bowl team and so far the line as a unit has been poor. Brees is taking a lot of hits and no room for the RBs to operate.

johnsmith
09-27-2013, 10:11 AM
I'm starting to see Kaerpernick in a different light, I'm wondering if the limelight/endoresments aren't a bit too much for the guy. I don't like seeing these young guys who have won..0...doiing commecials, I get the feeing their veteran teammates resent it. Just a theory.

I actually agree with this. However, I think it was good for him to get curb stomped for a couple of games there just to bring him back to Earth. I think he, as well as the 49ers will be a better team because of the two losses in a row.

Then again, I've never raped anyone so what do I know?

Avante
09-29-2013, 08:37 PM
What can you say about Russell Wilson other than...wow!!!!!!!!!