PDA

View Full Version : Guy Breaks Up with Girl by Text, Girl Publicly Shames Guy on Her Blog

symple19
09-26-2013, 05:29 PM
What a worthless bitch. Make sure you follow the link to her terrible blog and read some of the over 1000 comments. :lmao

http://gawker.com/guy-breaks-up-with-girl-by-text-girl-publicly-shames-g-1389989148

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/191a7pepkb9sljpg/original.jpg

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/191a7hco0hbrgjpg/ku-xlarge.jpg

:lmao

The Reckoning
09-26-2013, 05:32 PM
lol published books. anyone can pay to publish their own book.

ChumpDumper
09-26-2013, 05:34 PM
Taking it a bit hard there.

jeebus
09-26-2013, 05:37 PM
lol melting down after 2 dates

RD2191
09-26-2013, 05:38 PM
Bitter

Viva Las Espuelas
09-26-2013, 05:50 PM
State of flux :lmao
I gotta remember that

Biernutz
09-26-2013, 06:25 PM
Did you read her book bio on Amazon. What a catch....:lol

http://www.amazon.com/Type-Quin-Woodward-Pu/dp/1463742223/ref=sr_1_1?tag=gawkeramzn-20&ascsubtag=[type|link[postId|1389989148[asin|1463742223[authorId|5736122367926778714

symple19
09-26-2013, 06:35 PM
Did you read her book bio on Amazon. What a catch....:lol

http://www.amazon.com/Type-Quin-Woodward-Pu/dp/1463742223/ref=sr_1_1?tag=gawkeramzn-20&ascsubtag=[type|link[postId|1389989148[asin|1463742223[authorId|5736122367926778714

Holy shit, the comments are incredible :lmao

I had fun reading some of this book, but quite honestly, I am in a state of flux right now and am really not looking to read the rest of it. Sorry to be a downer, but I have no doubt the author will write another memoir because she is a funny, smart, cool girl! Good luck.

symple19
09-26-2013, 06:39 PM

I wish I could write more about this book, mainly in an attempt to help others avoid it all cost. But I learned long ago to save my breath when reviewing terrible "literature."

Please, do not read, purchase or allow any other close friends or family come into contact with this book. You will not live out the day.

This is not a book to be set aside lightly. It should be thrown with great force.

That being said, it made a wonderful THUMP sound when it hit the back of the fireplace and into the fire.

I'm no literary critic, so I'll just give you the blurb, short and sweet: Once you put this book down, you will *not* be able to pick it back up!

I'd rather watch the series finale of Dexter 47 times back-to-back while simultaneously getting rammed in the A by a baby narwhal than read one more chapter of this book.

I came upon this excellent volume while looking for a follow-up read to Memoirs of a Geisha and I wasn't disappointed. This is one of the best memoirs of a young Asian prostitute that I've ever read. While Ms. Pu is occasionally overly-self absorbed with her personal dramas and shopping, her penchant for vodka and older men - not to mention her spankworthy cover photo - make this self-published volume a spankbank essential for perverts of all ages.

When I was a younger person, I spent two summers volunteering at the City Public Library. One of our summer initiatives was a mock petition decrying the practice of book banning. Library patrons, young and old, eagerly added their names to the list of noble crusaders, and we vowed together to always work against the evils of literary censorship. After reading this book, I have decided that my #1 priority, should I ever find a time machine will be to fly back to those years and add an amendment to that petition specifically allowing this book to be banned. so no one will ever be subjected to it's contents ever again. If one of the Real Housewives of New Jersey, a schizophrenic hyena, and a homeless wino wearing Tupperware for clothes all got together and published a collection of poetry, it would be 800 times better than this.

JMarkJohns
09-26-2013, 06:43 PM
The reviews are almost all from this last week and are far harsher than her text message.

mrsmaalox
09-26-2013, 06:43 PM
Yea it's a bit of an overreaction for 2 dates, but it could have all been avoided if he had told her before they went on any dates that he was in a state of flux and really not looking for a relationship; a lot of men like to wait to see what's going to happen before they want to be "honest". Also saying things like "you are a funny cool girl" "you're a great gal" is pretty patronizing and a really good way to piss a woman off :lol

DJR210
09-26-2013, 06:48 PM
LMAO, I think this was my favorite, and it was a fucking 5 star rating..

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Memoir Of A Young Prostitute
I came upon this excellent volume while looking for a follow-up read to Memoirs of a Geisha and I wasn't disappointed. This is one of the best memoirs of a young Asian prostitute that I've ever read. While Ms. Pu is occasionally overly-self absorbed with her personal dramas and shopping, her penchant for vodka and older men - not to mention her spankworthy cover photo -...

symple19
09-26-2013, 06:52 PM
The reviews are almost all from this last week and are far harsher than her text message.

Which is what makes it so awesome. The full on backlash she's receiving over this is internet trolling of the highest order.

Oh, and I have no doubt that it's an awful book. The few seemingly legit five star reviews are probably people she paid

JMarkJohns
09-26-2013, 07:00 PM
I love that the concept of her book is effectively a guide to going from respectable woman to trampy sleaze in 200 blog-quality pages.

She's so proud she's not a Doctor and is a hard-partying, man-eating, fashionista virgin that she thought she'd share her transformation.

Maybe the guy was into her, got to know her, and was all, "F U Pu!", but wanted to be courteous.

FkLA
09-26-2013, 07:01 PM
Good for her. That guy probably doesnt know how to be a man and treat a lady right tbh.

JMarkJohns
09-26-2013, 07:03 PM
Good for her. That guy probably doesnt know how to be a man and treat a lady right tbh.

Yeah. That's it.

Clipper Nation
09-26-2013, 07:11 PM
Breaking up with her via text on her birthday is kind of a dick move, but she overreacted bigtime, tbh....

FkLA
09-26-2013, 07:17 PM
Maybe the guy was into her, got to know her, and was all, "F U Pu!", but wanted to be courteous.

Yeah. Thats it.

JMarkJohns
09-26-2013, 07:22 PM
Yeah. Thats it.

My response wasn't intended to be taken serious.

m>s
09-26-2013, 07:29 PM
Damn she mad with her sideways titties

benefactor
09-26-2013, 07:43 PM
She probably sucked him off in the car in front of her apartment, then told him she loved him as they went separate ways. Shaking her was the right decision.

RD2191
09-26-2013, 07:45 PM
LMAO, I think this was my favorite, and it was a fucking 5 star rating..

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Memoir Of A Young Prostitute
I came upon this excellent volume while looking for a follow-up read to Memoirs of a Geisha and I wasn't disappointed. This is one of the best memoirs of a young Asian prostitute that I've ever read. While Ms. Pu is occasionally overly-self absorbed with her personal dramas and shopping, her penchant for vodka and older men - not to mention her spankworthy cover photo -...

FkLA
09-26-2013, 07:46 PM
My response wasn't intended to be taken serious.

Neither was mine. Think its funny that all the guys side with the guy, really no different than all the support shes likely getting from women.

benefactor
09-26-2013, 07:51 PM
Hey look...the Mexican is siding with the fat girl. Shocker.

DJR210
09-26-2013, 07:54 PM
Damn she mad with her sideways titties

Would you fuck her if she dyed her hair blonde and got blue contacts?

JMarkJohns
09-26-2013, 07:56 PM
Neither was mine. Think its funny that all the guys side with the guy, really no different than all the support shes likely getting from women.

I couldn't care less over this. She overreacted to him being an idiot. Both suck at life.

I am, however, thoroughly entertained by the context of her being a med-school drop out turned self-published blogger who had nothing better to do and cared so little for the dude that she blogged a private conversation to prop herself up, when, in fact, it only confirms that the dude going all planned parenthood and aborting that shit relationship was one of the smartest things he's likely ever done.

The Reckoning
09-26-2013, 08:10 PM
anyone ever get with a chick and her nipples were tucked in like a belly button? fucking weird man.

benefactor
09-26-2013, 08:15 PM
anyone ever get with a chick and her nipples were tucked in like a belly button? fucking weird man.
I know...or down on the bottom of the titties pointed at the ground instead of the middle. Pretty sure this chick has some bottom of the titty nipples.

RD2191
09-26-2013, 08:22 PM

FkLA
09-26-2013, 08:47 PM
Hey look...the Mexican is siding with the fat girl. Shocker.

My girl looks better than your wife tbh. :downspin:

DJR210
09-26-2013, 08:47 PM
I'm downloading the book to my Kindle now. Sounds like a fantastic read.

benefactor
09-26-2013, 09:02 PM
And the Mexican immediately deflects and changes the conversation. Yet another shocker.

symple19
09-26-2013, 09:20 PM
really no different than all the support shes likely getting from women.

Nope. The comments page on her blog is filled with women talking about what a cVnt she is. The term "narcissistic sociopath" is common throughout :lol

symple19
09-26-2013, 09:21 PM
She tried to get the guy fired, for fucks sake. She's indefensible

FkLA
09-26-2013, 09:24 PM
And the Mexican immediately deflects and changes the conversation. Yet another shocker.

You cant see how my post has to do with what you inferred about me? I had forgotten just how stupid you are tbh. :lol

Nope. The comments page on her blog is filled with women talking about what a cVnt she is. The term "narcissistic sociopath" is common throughout :lol

Oh nvm then :lol

m>s
09-26-2013, 09:25 PM

lol after 2 dates

she saw them dollar signs $$$ and they had her captivated. like a spoiled fucking bitch not getting what she wants. fuck that ****.

The Reckoning
09-26-2013, 09:31 PM
I know...or down on the bottom of the titties pointed at the ground instead of the middle. Pretty sure this chick has some bottom of the titty nipples.

seriously you try to pop them out by sucking or with your tongue or something but they just wont budge. never again. that's some twilight zone shit right there. imo a girl can have some nice melons but nips like that ruin the whole cornucopia.

benefactor
09-26-2013, 09:42 PM
seriously you try to pop them out by sucking or with your tongue or something but they just wont budge. never again. that's some twilight zone shit right there.
Gotta be honest...I don't miss dating man. You never knew what the fuck you were going to see or smell once you got past the clothes. Sometimes it didn't matter so much initially if you were wasted but it's the times you meet up after that where the flaws become glaring and you know you have to find an out.

I know marriage isn't for everyone and that's fine, but at least I don't have to worry about weird shaped titties, unwashed pussy or fucking a lifeless limp body.

m>s
09-26-2013, 09:44 PM
seriously you try to pop them out by sucking or with your tongue or something but they just wont budge. never again. that's some twilight zone shit right there. imo a girl can have some nice melons but nips like that ruin the whole cornucopia.

as a titty connoisseur i feel compelled to speak on this issue...small or ugly nipples do ruin the entire picture. a nice rack is not ever complete without a nice big set of areolas and well pronounced nipples, not too long and pointy and definitely not concave though.

also proportion and roundness is key, coming together to form nice cleavage with no space in between. cockeyed mishappen titties flying in every direction are nasty.

THEGOAT
09-26-2013, 09:46 PM
You cant see how my post has to do with what you inferred about me? I had forgotten just how stupid you are tbh. :lol

Oh nvm then :lol
You've been the least funny and overall worst poster on here for a long time...good job.

FkLA
09-26-2013, 09:46 PM
Shut the fuck up, faggots. Everybody fucks. Nobody wants to hear yall ramble about your experiences.

FkLA
09-26-2013, 09:47 PM
You've been the least funny and overall worst poster on here for a long time...good job.

How long ?

Koolaid_Man
09-26-2013, 09:47 PM
What a worthless bitch. Make sure you follow the link to her terrible blog and read some of the over 1000 comments. :lmao

http://gawker.com/guy-breaks-up-with-girl-by-text-girl-publicly-shames-g-1389989148

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/191a7pepkb9sljpg/original.jpg

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/191a7hco0hbrgjpg/ku-xlarge.jpg

problem is..guys like the perp and most people on ST just don't know how to communicate and set expectations out of the gate....had it been me it would have went something like this:

it really is this simple:
Vag8aUH_Ueo

FkLA
09-26-2013, 09:48 PM
Id expect a faggot like Kool-Aid to ramble about it but not you benefactor. Youre a grown ass man, so act like it tbh.

Koolaid_Man
09-26-2013, 09:52 PM
Id expect a faggot like Kool-Aid to ramble about it but not you benefactor (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13284). Youre a grown ass man, so act like it tbh.

^ and you know this how? exchanging sex faces?

DMC
09-26-2013, 09:53 PM
It's all a marketing ploy.

Koolaid_Man
09-26-2013, 09:56 PM
lol after 2 dates

she saw them dollar signs $$$ and they had her captivated. like a spoiled fucking bitch not getting what she wants. fuck that ****.

so when was the last time you got pussy you didn't have to pay for?

DMC
09-26-2013, 09:56 PM

It doesn't exist. For example, how much do you spend on that cocoa butter you spread on your balls just to go fuck that fat 4 eyed wife of yours?

benefactor
09-26-2013, 09:58 PM
So you hang around men who don't bullshit about their experiences with women? What kind of men are you hanging around?

m>s

no such thing as a free lunch "economics major"

Koolaid_Man
as a titty connoisseur i feel compelled to speak on this issue...small or ugly nipples do ruin the entire picture. a nice rack is not ever complete without a nice big set of areolas and well pronounced nipples, not too long and pointy and definitely not concave though.

also proportion and roundness is key, coming together to form nice cleavage with no space in between. cockeyed mishappen titties flying in every direction are nasty.

either the pages of your playboy magazines are wrinkled and falling apart or you are skwinching your eyes too much from extended PC use...tbh

symple19
09-26-2013, 09:59 PM
Those are definitely flapjack titties :lol

Koolaid_Man
09-26-2013, 10:00 PM
It doesn't exist. For example, how much do you spend on that cocoa butter you spread on your balls just to go fuck that fat 4 eyed wife of yours?

ha ha my man....you're obviously a hobbyist :lol..so what's the grade hooker you pay for...when is it considered diminishing returns :lol

m>s
09-26-2013, 10:01 PM
i don't recall ever asking for the opinions of a n!gger kool, carry on...

m>s
09-26-2013, 10:01 PM
diminishing returns

you threw that one in there for me after my economics major comment didn't you baby

Koolaid_Man
09-26-2013, 10:02 PM

he's white he can find another job in literally a couple of hrs

Koolaid_Man
09-26-2013, 10:02 PM
i don't recall ever asking for the opinions of a n!gger kool, carry on...

you never ask but that dick in yo mouth is cumming

Koolaid_Man
09-26-2013, 10:03 PM
you threw that one in there for me after my economics major comment didn't you baby

so what do you pay them?

DMC
ha ha my man....you're obviously a hobbyist :lol..so what's the grade hooker you pay for...when is it considered diminishing returns :lol

Difference is I can afford it. I don't have to live with the bother and his wife and pretend I'm part of the land mogul tribe.

m>s
you never ask but that dick in yo mouth is cumming

it's called a pipe..something us rich white folk know about and that white stuff coming out is smoke, like the kind you blow out your ass n!gger

benefactor
09-26-2013, 10:04 PM
Those are definitely flapjack titties :lol
Yup...she probably pulled her top off during the blowjob and he knew right then and there this was a one time thing.

m>s
09-26-2013, 10:05 PM
white men shouldn't be contributing to their own genocide dating asian bitches like her anyway

Koolaid_Man
09-26-2013, 10:06 PM
Difference is I can afford it. I don't have to live with the bother and his wife and pretend I'm part of the land mogul tribe.

that's cool and all but people laid into Avante for paying for hookers and you're openly admitting it...it's a shame that you can't get pussy on your own tbh...now I know why you're always so mad at the world..you have low self-esteem...I feel for you in a way..pretty fucking sad

Koolaid_Man
09-26-2013, 10:07 PM
it's called a pipe..something us rich white folk know about and that white stuff coming out is smoke, like the kind you blow out your ass n!gger

^ :lmao@ us

DMC
09-26-2013, 10:07 PM
that's cool and all but people laid into Avante for paying for hookers and you're openly admitting it...it's a shame that you can't get pussy on your own tbh...now I know why you're always so mad at the world..you have low self-esteem...I feel for you in a way..pretty fucking sad

No, I said you spend money on cocoa butter just to fuck your fat 4 eyed wife and you celebrated the comment.

All pussy costs money. At least with hookers you know the price up front.

m>s
09-26-2013, 10:08 PM
^ :lmao@ us

you talk a big game but us white men having that $$$$$ hurts you the most i can tell

nigs are really sensitive about money..driven by jewish materialism keeping you in bondage go spend your hard earned 1,000 check this week blow the whole thing on some rims "homeboy"

DMC
09-26-2013, 10:08 PM
Yup...she probably pulled her top off during the blowjob and he knew right then and there this was a one time thing.

I think she rubbed her nipple on his dick too long and did the sucking through the teeth sound as if she was really doing some high end maneuver.

FkLA
09-26-2013, 10:12 PM
So you hang around men who don't bullshit about their experiences with women? What kind of men are you hanging around?

Plenty of niggas talk about it, that dont mean I like it. You got your dick wet? Congrats I couldnt care less tbh.

Why would you wanna know/hear what another man did? Kinda homo imho.

benefactor
09-26-2013, 10:15 PM
No it's not you dumb faggot...guys get together and talk shit about the different women they've been with all the time. Again, what kind of men are you hanging around?

m>s
09-26-2013, 10:16 PM
"what kind of men are you hanging around?"

effeminate mexican sissies

Koolaid_Man
09-26-2013, 10:20 PM
No, I said you spend money on cocoa butter just to fuck your fat 4 eyed wife and you celebrated the comment.

All pussy costs money. At least with hookers you know the price up front.

so in other words you're not paying for pussy which means you're not getting anyPERIOD!!! :lol

FkLA
09-26-2013, 10:20 PM
Says the guy that exchanges detailed stories with men. :lol

Grow up, faggot. Youre not in high school anymore.

Koolaid_Man
09-26-2013, 10:21 PM
you talk a big game but us white men having that $$$$$ hurts you the most i can tell

nigs are really sensitive about money..driven by jewish materialism keeping you in bondage go spend your hard earned 1,000 check this week blow the whole thing on some rims "homeboy"

:lmao@ us

m>s
09-26-2013, 10:24 PM
case in point. look at him chimping out on repeat :lol

i can tell that it really hurts you that no matter how much money you make, you'll never feel welcomed at the country club. you'll never be more than a shitty n!gger no matter what you do with your shitty life and you know it.

Koolaid_Man
09-26-2013, 10:28 PM
case in point. look at him chimping out on repeat :lol

i can tell that it really hurts you that no matter how much money you make, you'll never feel welcomed at the country club. you'll never be more than a shitty n!gger no matter what you do with your shitty life and you know it.

:lol@ shitty life...I just watch for Tiger to break Jacks record then I grab my swisha sweet...but I don't lite it...I just keep it for the look...:hat

but yeah my life is pretty fucking shitty lil homie :lol

chunticakes
09-26-2013, 11:31 PM
fkla making us beaners look bad tbqmfh.

FkLA
09-26-2013, 11:38 PM
Ey guey, I fucked this hoe the other night. Tight pussy and a pinche nice ass! Wanna hear more about it just PM me and we can share stories !!

UZER
09-26-2013, 11:54 PM
I wouldnt have done it via text, but it was two dates. How can you break up after only two dates? Plus, she was stupid for planning a birthday date with someone she only went out with two times.

She got booty hurt cuz she gave it up too soon.

Holden_Caulfield
09-26-2013, 11:58 PM
cant believe he went on a 2nd date :lmao

TDMVPDPOY
09-27-2013, 01:43 AM
should set her up with that racist photographer looking for a date thread...lmao

symple19
09-27-2013, 01:57 AM
should set her up with that racist photographer looking for a date thread...lmao

:lol :tu

perfect idea

Clipper Nation
09-27-2013, 02:06 AM

:lol Even the feminists who commented hate her for :cry "cheapening their movement" :cry tbh.....

The Reckoning
09-27-2013, 04:36 AM
when you go open up her deli
and her nipples look like her belly
all that is hard goes soft
there is no way to get off
yet FkLA still gets jelly

Biernutz
09-27-2013, 07:16 AM
She was really into herself......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2434172/Quin-Woodward-Pu-Sought-revenge-guy-dumped-dates.html?ICO=most_read_module

The Reckoning
09-27-2013, 07:27 AM
then you get with a chick that's the complete opposite. fucking cinnamon stick nipples. it makes you scared to go missionary because you might be impaled.

The Reckoning
09-27-2013, 07:39 AM

i prefer the areola that are pink, well proportioned and just inviting. then you suck on them a bit and the nipple pops out ever so gingerly with a nice slightly reddish hue on the tip.

The Reckoning
09-27-2013, 07:42 AM
Gotta be honest...I don't miss dating man. You never knew what the fuck you were going to see or smell once you got past the clothes. Sometimes it didn't matter so much initially if you were wasted but it's the times you meet up after that where the flaws become glaring and you know you have to find an out.

I know marriage isn't for everyone and that's fine, but at least I don't have to worry about weird shaped titties, unwashed pussy or fucking a lifeless limp body.

yeah once you date around you realize most girls have some concerning flaws. haha dead fish is always an issue, or girls who let that jungle take over. or one's who just plain rank.

big titties nice and pushed together then when she shows the goods the grand canyon appears and the bitties wrap around her back. then she either grunts like a pig or doesn't make a sound so you have to check her pulse.

then she turns around and it's an entire cauliflower plantation of cellulite on her back legs and ass.

gotta find a nice clean woman and roll with it. people really don't appreciate what they have until they've gotten a good look at the other fish in the sea.

DMC
09-27-2013, 07:47 AM
Why do you need to break up? Two dates does not a relationship make. In fact, you should never do the 2nd date when you aren't sure you liked the 1st one. Desperate people take anything they can get, and maybe she waited for day 2 before she gave up the goods and then he bolted. Maybe it's not the 1st time that's happened to her. Maybe she was as big of a twat in person as she was to him after. Sometimes you can tell when a chick is going to twat out like that. Either way, unless he copied others in his "breakup" message, she should have just let it go. "Ok" would suffice.

KaiRMD1
09-27-2013, 04:28 PM
I bet she is a savage in the sack though. Best head you'll ever receive ol' sports

Leetonidas
09-27-2013, 04:37 PM

I was always terrified that the big breasted bitch I just nabbed would have those freakish brown shit colored nipples/areolas that always seem to point downward. Instant boner killer whenever that shit pops up when I'm looking through bewb pics on /s/ :vomit:

koriwhat
09-27-2013, 04:37 PM
fat bitches... dem ho's be all the same, "i'm a catch and i am hot so go fuck yourself!"

Leetonidas
09-27-2013, 04:38 PM
yeah once you date around you realize most girls have some concerning flaws. haha dead fish is always an issue, or girls who let that jungle take over. or one's who just plain rank.

big titties nice and pushed together then when she shows the goods the grand canyon appears and the bitties wrap around her back. then she either grunts like a pig or doesn't make a sound so you have to check her pulse.

then she turns around and it's an entire cauliflower plantation of cellulite on her back legs and ass.

gotta find a nice clean woman and roll with it. people really don't appreciate what they have until they've gotten a good look at the other fish in the sea.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

DJR210
09-27-2013, 08:09 PM
that's cool and all but people laid into Avante for paying for underage hookers and you're openly admitting it...it's a shame that you can't get pussy on your own tbh...now I know why you're always so mad at the world..you have low self-esteem...I feel for you in a way..pretty fucking sad

Fixed.

RD2191
09-27-2013, 08:11 PM
Gotta be honest...I don't miss dating men. You never knew what the fuck you were going to see or smell once you got past the clothes. Sometimes it didn't matter so much initially if you were wasted but it's the times you meet up after that where the flaws become glaring and you know you have to find an out.

I know marriage isn't for everyone and that's fine, but at least I don't have to worry about weird shaped dicks, unwashed balls or fucking a lifeless limp body.
tf bro

Chief Brody
09-28-2013, 03:02 PM
:lolShe's the female version of Fuzzy Lumpkins, overcompensating her vacant existence by trying to be witty via needlessly crowbarring SAT words into posts. :lolI think you found your soulmate, but be mindful of those tetherball titties when they start to sag.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-28-2013, 03:32 PM
:lolShe's the female version of Fuzzy Lumpkins, overcompensating her vacant existence by trying to be witty via needlessly crowbarring SAT words into posts. :lolI think you found your soulmate, but be mindful of those tetherball titties when they start to sag.

I'm in your room, Raleigh.

Using vocabulary as an attempted dig makes you look like the moron to anyone that is not threatened by words of 3 or more syllables. Calling me out in other threads means that I have won. A little heat and you just melt down.

Chief Brody
09-28-2013, 03:50 PM

Using vocabulary as an attempted dig makes you look like the moron to anyone that is not threatened by words of 3 or more syllables. Calling me out in other threads means that I have won. A little heat and you just melt down.
Neat post, Bradley.

:lolNo, it's just calling you out for trying too hard--which is painfully evident. You can claim victory all you want, have it it's yours--but you're still getting called out for being the classroom hero you are

We all know what those words mean, but nobody talks like that (at least to the length you strain) in real life unless they're at a book club or a Starbucks. Unless you're living in some Whit Stillman movie where that egotistical self-wankery holds value, I assume you have a limited social life or are surrounded by pompous douchebags.

:lolI'm also right about you not having to deal with any black people on a consistent basis, thus your convenient limousine liberal viewpoint on social issues. The blipster who serves your white mocha frap doesn't count btw.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-28-2013, 03:58 PM
Neat post, Bradley.

:lolNo, it's just calling you out for trying too hard--which is painfully evident. You can claim victory all you want, have it it's yours--but you're still getting called out for being the classroom hero you are

We all know what those words mean, but nobody talks like that (at least to the length you strain) in real life unless they're at a book club or a Starbucks. Unless you're living in some Whit Stillman movie where that egotistical self-wankery holds value, I assume you have a limited social life or are surrounded by pompous douchebags.

:lolI'm also right about you not having to deal with any black people on a consistent basis, thus your convenient limousine liberal viewpoint on social issues. The blipster who serves your white mocha frap doesn't count btw.

And the racist, anti-intellectual meltdown continues. Saying 'syllable' must have been too much to have made you aggrandize having a dim wit.

Chief Brody
09-28-2013, 04:06 PM
And the racist, anti-intellectual meltdown continues. Saying 'syllable' must have been too much to have made you aggrandize having a dim wit.
and yet you still haven't refuted it--b/c you can't.

I imagine your first encounter will go something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAd0sx3E2eI

Buddy Mignon
09-28-2013, 04:24 PM
Yea it's a bit of an overreaction for 2 dates, but it could have all been avoided if he had told her before they went on any dates that he was in a state of flux and really not looking for a relationship; a lot of men like to wait to see what's going to happen before they want to be "honest". Also saying things like "you are a funny cool girl" "you're a great gal" is pretty patronizing and a really good way to piss a woman off :lol

He's nicer than I am. I tell them I'm looking for a wife then stop taking their calls after a few fucks.

DMC
09-28-2013, 05:07 PM
She likes herself to much to give decent head. She probably has practiced her profile so much in a mirror that she knows which angle she looks halfway fuckable. So instead of going all out and choking herself into a vomiting deep throat event, she positions her bed so she can watch herself in the mirror and wants you to do certain things to enhance her view.

She'd be a shitty lay, the breakup pretty much promises that.

DMC
09-28-2013, 05:10 PM

I doubt anyone here gives a shit if you crown yourself winner. Surely though it's the highlight of your weekend.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-28-2013, 08:58 PM
I doubt anyone here gives a shit if you crown yourself winner. Surely though it's the highlight of your weekend.

Well seeing that you took the time to say that it is meaningless tells quite the different story. If you are going to front, try and use some subtlety. You're being fairly transparent.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-28-2013, 08:59 PM
and yet you still haven't refuted it--b/c you can't.

I imagine your first encounter will go something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAd0sx3E2eI

Yay, youtube! You need to try harder if you want to steer the conversation.

The Reckoning
09-28-2013, 09:09 PM
fat bitches... dem ho's be all the same, "i'm a catch and i am hot so go fuck yourself!"

lol when we all know they're just being used for sex because of the cushin they're pushin.

Trainwreck2100
09-28-2013, 10:09 PM
lol when we all know they're just being used for sex because of the cushin they're pushin.

There's also less work involved

Chief Brody
09-28-2013, 11:27 PM
You're being fairly transparent.
Oh sweet, delicious irony.

FuzzyLumpkins
09-28-2013, 11:55 PM
Oh sweet, delicious irony.

Your inability to articulate is noted. Please don't feel too demeaned by 4 syllables.

Chief Brody
09-29-2013, 12:09 AM
Your inability to articulate is noted. Please don't feel too demeaned by 4 syllables.
Your transparent white guilt, textbook-hero bullshit, and wheel spinning is duly noted. Please don't feel too demeaned that I called you out for being pompous and socially awkward.

m>s
09-29-2013, 12:31 AM
Going ham on that yid apologist

TheSanityAnnex
09-29-2013, 12:44 AM
"Fuzzy is incredibly greedy and anti-social, as it's shown he hates having people come to "his property" and will shoot or attack anyone who trespasses. He is also very prone to rude and destructive fits of rage, sometimes gaining enough physical strength to overpower (and even intimidate) the girls. He is able to turn a bright red colour when completely enraged that only stop if he gets his property back."

lol faggot

FuzzyLumpkins
09-29-2013, 01:03 AM
Your transparent white guilt, textbook-hero bullshit, and wheel spinning is duly noted. Please don't feel too demeaned that I called you out for being pompous and socially awkward.

Who said I was white? I really don't know why people keep saying that I am.

TheSanityAnnex
09-29-2013, 01:10 AM
A fag is a fag regardless of skin color.