PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Bynum lookin' shredded

AchillesHeel
09-30-2013, 12:50 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BVbZmziCQAA8JgS.jpg

Last time we heard bout dis nigga he still wasn't 100% and he still struggled with his knees n shit, at least he lost that crazy ass hair, but on the real the nig looks in shape tho.

Medvedenko
09-30-2013, 01:29 PM
I watched the 09 and 10 playoffs again and he had a nice post game and was becoming a revelation on the block. Hope he comes back strong really. Not many true big men left in the game.

Juggity
09-30-2013, 01:38 PM
When healthy, bynum is better than dwight. Dude has some effective low post maneuvers

racm
09-30-2013, 01:53 PM
Bynum has the right combination of finesse and power, shame his knees hate him.

Buddy Mignon
09-30-2013, 02:47 PM
Lol... you guys are like the husband that has pictures of his wife cheat yet refuse to believe it. Bynum is a bum... he's a scam artist... he's the guy standing on the side of the freeway claiming he'll work for food... but not really. Let it go already.

Clipper Nation
09-30-2013, 02:49 PM
Lol... you guys are like the husband that has pictures of his wife cheat yet refuse to believe it. Bynum is a bum... he's a scam artist... he's the guy standing on the side of the freeway claiming he'll work for food... but not really. Let it go already.
I like how Naruto sat through the meeting, listened to their concerns and was like..."Okay, fuck y'all...I'm getting ramen."

Take that, you little pissants! Naruto, the GREATEST HERO IN KONOHA HISTORY don't give a shit about your petty concerns. Get him some ramen and get the fuck outta' his way!

This is the Naruto I missed. The arrogant a-hole that does shit cause he feels like it. The safety of the village hangs in the balance? Screw you! I gotsta get me some noodles!

The Reckoning
09-30-2013, 03:00 PM
rofl i wonder how narutoluva feels about single handily destroying any credibility the entire lakers fanbase has. i wonder if they'll ever bring him back into the fold.

spurs_fan_in_exile
09-30-2013, 03:06 PM
Shedding weight will help preserve what he's got left of his knees but this is still the same guy that refused to work out for any teams. That, plus the fact that it's Cleveland, makes me think he'll be on crutches sooner rather than later.

Raven
09-30-2013, 03:44 PM
that's good, but i still think he's done and won't play more than 20 games until he gives up on basketball

Thebesteva
09-30-2013, 05:50 PM
that's good, but i still think he's done and won't play more than 20 games until he gives up on basketball

Bynum is just in it for the money....most athletes are but Bynum takes it to a new level. If he could play 0 games and get payed $30 million he'd sleep like a baby at nights. My point is, he genuinly doesnt give a shit about the game

Rogue
09-30-2013, 08:15 PM
But would you cure people's disease if you didn't get paid? playing is their job and it's their god given right to pursue the highest possible pay. There're very very few people who work in their professions for fun imho, like me in writing and my goddess in acting. We both have passions for the things we do, only difference is my goddess has been finely rewarded while I'm still empty handed.

Red Hawk #21
09-30-2013, 11:16 PM
But would you cure people's disease if you didn't get paid? playing is their job and it's their god given right to pursue the highest possible pay. There're very very few people who work in their professions for fun imho, like me in writing and my goddess in acting. We both have passions for the things we do, only difference is my goddess has been finely rewarded while I'm still empty handed.

:lol

AchillesHeel
09-30-2013, 11:41 PM
Bynum went to the Cavs weighing around 305-310 pounds, his goal is to lose about 30 pounds and be at 280, he's at 285-290 right now.

He needs to lose some weight to make it easier on his knees. He's reaching Oden status quick.

lefty
10-01-2013, 12:34 AM
A healthy Bynum is the best center in the league, period

Katherine Robinson
10-01-2013, 12:45 AM
He appears more muscular than 2011, which would not be advantageous for his knees. Perhaps it is his bodyfat%

lefty
10-01-2013, 12:52 AM
He appears more muscular than 2011, which would not be advantageous for his knees. Perhaps it is his bodyfat%
I think it's his lower bodyfat % that makes him look more muscular

Venti Quattro
10-01-2013, 01:06 AM
Bynum looks like he's ready to go, which is good because Kyrie's talent won't be wasted.

AchillesHeel
10-02-2013, 09:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCyAAW3__G8

first practice.

DMC
10-02-2013, 09:37 AM

You were sucking his nuts a couple years back doh.

Sportcamper
10-02-2013, 09:50 AM
Bynum is a bum... he's a scam artist... he's the guy standing on the side of the freeway claiming he'll work for food... but not really. Let it go already.

Guy on the off-ramp the other day with a sign that said “Who am I kidding, I just want some beer”….
Heck yea I gave him some money…:lol

Joseph Kony
10-02-2013, 01:45 PM
Bynum lookin' shredded (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222654&p=6857520)

like his knees :lol