PDA

View Full Version : why are Blacks are the most disrespected races in the world?

apalisoc_9
09-30-2013, 05:30 PM
Aside from sports players who really are nothing but entertainers, most races in their respective region consider blacks inferior. The Middle east, Asia, Europe, South America, North America...Etc.

Why?

m>s
09-30-2013, 05:35 PM
because they're n!ggers

Suspect
09-30-2013, 05:44 PM
idk but I think it should be mexicans instead. they aren't good at anything except modern day slavery and soccer

Chief Brody
09-30-2013, 05:49 PM
Inherent laziness

jeebus
09-30-2013, 06:21 PM
idk but I think it should be mexicans instead. they aren't good at anything except modern day slavery and soccer
I've never met a mexican who wasn't proud to be on food stamps. they brag about it non stop.

Rogue
09-30-2013, 07:16 PM
or the yellows? niggas can be sort of funny sometimes and they're harmless to this world. They never create any computer virus to invade other people's computers and iphones or to paralyse the working system of the US government, and they would never manipulate the finacial sector of this country and concert people's hard earned money into their own profits. There's a "black" man who's doing his best to sabotage this country with the goal of communizing the US, but he's a fake nigga. His black identity is just as fake as his birth certificate.

lakerhaterade
09-30-2013, 07:19 PM
I've never met a mexican who wasn't proud to be on food stamps. they brag about it non stop.
have u seen some of these worthless be@ner fucks doing der ting at HEB? god ole fuck

jeebus
09-30-2013, 07:54 PM
have u seen some of these worthless be@ner fucks doing der ting at HEB? god ole fuck

they stock up on the most unhealthy shit known to man. no wonder they're all fat piles of shit

cantthinkofanything
09-30-2013, 08:05 PM
http://musicplayon.net/media/artists/1365-pictures/LilWayne-39944.jpg

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Obama-Tux1.jpeg

http://toblogor.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/erkel.jpg

etc...

The Reckoning
09-30-2013, 08:06 PM
armenians because no one cares about their holocaust.

and blacks (who don't pull the race card) are plenty respected imo. if you're a young, dedicated and hard working black male or female in a profession that has potential for career growth, you've got it made.

Kool Bob Love
09-30-2013, 10:12 PM
INDIA

http://siu.no/var/ezwebin_site/storage/images/media/images/global-knowledge/no-2-2009/dangerously-dirty/36262-1-eng-GB/DANGEROUSLY-DIRTY.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hEr2zW3BGto/TBR58Iw6GHI/AAAAAAAAAAM/cIlVVd3VLW4/s1600/IMG_0560.GIF

lefty
09-30-2013, 10:22 PM
looks like the Midwest TBH

byrontx
09-30-2013, 10:25 PM
Black is a skin color and not necessarily a race. In Africa a case could be made that there are two to five races such as the Bantu and Khoisanid (which can be further divided into the San and Khoi). Other dark people are found in India, Polynesia, and Australia. Even the tropical native people of South America (Indians, if you wish) have evolved to have features associated with what you imagine when you hear the term negroid although they are some of the furthermost removed from the immigration from Africa (our collective origin). People can be industrious, smart, honest, etc. independently of their skin color. Making broad generalizations about people based on the color of their skin ignores so much of what makes us who we are and only serves to display your own ignorance and simple-mindlessness. If people of color are disrespected it tells us far more about those doing the disrepecting than it does those who are disrepected.

m>s
09-30-2013, 10:30 PM
you're missing the point there are always exceptional cases but as a whole blacks are an inferior race

Chief Brody
09-30-2013, 10:45 PM
^Exactly. We all know some cool black people, but unlike other demographics (except Mexicans) the majority of them are primitive, lazy, uneducated, and prone to criminal behavior. As you go through your day, you'll realize that most black people you* come across or drive by (no pun) on the street fit that description in one or all areas.

*Not applicable to those who don't come in contact with large groups of that population (you know who you are).

Chief Brody
09-30-2013, 10:48 PM
Black is a skin color and not necessarily a race. In Africa a case could be made that there are two to five races such as the Bantu and Khoisanid (which can be further divided into the San and Khoi). Other dark people are found in India, Polynesia, and Australia. Even the tropical native people of South America (Indians, if you wish) have evolved to have features associated with what you imagine when you hear the term negroid although they are some of the furthermost removed from the immigration from Africa (our collective origin). People can be industrious, smart, honest, etc. independently of their skin color. Making broad generalizations about people based on the color of their skin ignores so much of what makes us who we are and only serves to display your own ignorance and simple-mindlessness. If people of color are disrespected it tells us far more about those doing the disrepecting than it does those who are disrepected.

Whatever your beliefs are (Evolution, Creationism), it's pretty safe to say life started with a clean slate for all races and white people just naturally emerged as the dominant race.

The Reckoning
09-30-2013, 10:49 PM

yet being "white" has been and still is a class symbol in india (the aryans), middle east (hellinism), southeast asia (chinese immigrants) and other places (european colonialism). it's not because they think a certain "race" is better but that white reflects status of wealth and beauty.

but nature has a way of balancing itself out. with racism and meeting the status quo, inbreeding and lack of possibility for gene mutations, 'whiter' people will eventually fall into a genetic flux. since 'darker' people have a larger genetic pool to choose from due to society's class rules, a mixture of strong genetics wrought from the lower classes as well as social progression, they will inherit the earth.

it still has time to manifest itself, but the irony is rich and beautiful. someday in an empirical society the tables will turn on skin color, or there won't be any tables at all. you can't force the issue. it will take care of itself. that's why you can only sit back and laugh at both sides.

Trainwreck2100
09-30-2013, 10:59 PM

The eastern block has the better slave bitches tbqh

CubanSucks
09-30-2013, 11:15 PM

http://nickroshon.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/welcome-to-the-internet-follow-me-500x472.png

Why?
09-30-2013, 11:34 PM
Aside from sports players who really are nothing but entertainers, most races in their respective region consider blacks inferior. The Middle east, Asia, Europe, South America, North America...Etc.

Why?

Why indeed.

Skull-1
10-01-2013, 12:03 AM
Speak for yourselves losers. I respect plenty of black people. All of them unless they INDIVIDUALLY prove unworthy of my respect like Obozo, Holder, and Sheila Jackson Lee.

Chappie James
Jessie Brown
Alan West
W.E.B. DuBois
Walter Williams
Ben Carson
Clarence Thomas
Thomas Sowell
Booker T. Washington
Jack Robinson
Cassius Clay
Joe Louis
J.C. Watts
Denzel Washington (If the stories about what he does for vets are true)
Darius Rucker
Charlie Pride

A long list of pilots and astronauts....

I can go on for pages....

Avante
10-01-2013, 02:13 AM
Anyone who thinks blacks are the inferior race are dumb as a rock. They are more muscular, faster, more soulful, more apt to be abile to sing, dance, play some instrument.

What non black list rivals....

Jim Brown
Muhammad Ali
Nina Simone
Denzel Washington
Jimi Hendrix
Langston Hughes
Magic Johnson
Jerry Rice
Samuel L. Jackson
"The Brown Bomber" Joe Louis
Count Basie
Richard Wright
Sergio Olivia
Carl Lewis
Sugar Ray Robinson
Wilt Chamberlain
Josh Gibson
LeBron James
Mike Tyson
Usian Bolt
James Brown
Morgan Freeman
James Baldwin
Duke Ellington
Michael Jordan
Wesley Snipes
Red Foxx
Muddy Waters
The Temptations
Ronnie Coleman
Tiger Woods
Jackie Robinson
Ella Fitzgerald
Ralph Ellison
Louis Armstrong
Jesse Owens
Howlin' Wolf
The Williams sisters

Well?

mojorizen7
10-01-2013, 06:33 AM
Anyone who thinks blacks are the inferior race are dumb as a rock. They are more muscular, faster, more soulful, more apt to be abile to sing, dance, play some instrument.

No. There isn't much soul left in black music anymore(which is a damn shame)...and black people don't play instruments. They have evolved into a culture of singers,rappers,dancers and sequencers who like to openly rip white music riffs from the 70's and 80's,dress it up as something called modern R&B and change the lyrics.

lebomb
10-01-2013, 07:58 AM
No. There isn't much soul left in black music anymore(which is a damn shame)...and black people don't play instruments. They have evolved into a culture of singers,rappers,dancers and sequencers who like to openly rip white music riffs from the 70's and 80's,dress it up as something called modern R&B and change the lyrics.

LMAO!!!!! Seriously? John Legend, Alicia Keys, Jamie Foxx, Prince, and ton of R&B, Blues and Jazz artists......which there are actually more blacks playing the instruments. Get the fuck outta here with this bullshit. :rolleyes

KKK
10-01-2013, 09:08 AM
you're missing the point there are always exceptional cases but as a whole blacks are an inferior race
you all sound like my latest recruiting class

THEGOAT
10-01-2013, 09:11 AM

What non black list rivals....

Jim Brown
Muhammad Ali
Nina Simone
Denzel Washington
Jimi Hendrix
Langston Hughes
Magic Johnson
Jerry Rice
Samuel L. Jackson
"The Brown Bomber" Joe Louis
Count Basie
Richard Wright
Sergio Olivia
Carl Lewis
Sugar Ray Robinson
Wilt Chamberlain
Josh Gibson
LeBron James
Mike Tyson
Usian Bolt
James Brown
Morgan Freeman
James Baldwin
Duke Ellington
Michael Jordan
Wesley Snipes
Red Foxx
Muddy Waters
The Temptations
Ronnie Coleman
Tiger Woods
Jackie Robinson
Ella Fitzgerald
Ralph Ellison
Louis Armstrong
Jesse Owens
Howlin' Wolf
The Williams sisters

Well?

you named mostly entertainers. that helps.

Al Sharpton
10-01-2013, 09:19 AM
You haters can kiss my black ass.....with respect.

Mr. T
10-01-2013, 09:47 AM
I pity the fools that disrespect me to my face.

Creepn
10-01-2013, 09:54 AM
I remember this really really pretty girl in middle school. Damn she was fine. Hazel eyed mexican chick or something. Anyway, I remember all of these other girls were always harrassing her and were always trying to put her down. She tried to fight back but eventually she was gone from the school.

Same can be applied here.

xmas1997
10-01-2013, 09:59 AM
Too bad "Soul" music as a genre has all but disappeared these days. It was one of the great forms of music, and it certainly was a hell of a lot more meaningful than rap or hip hop are now.:hat

Creepn
10-01-2013, 10:01 AM
Soul music disappeared? Still there last I checked.

xmas1997
10-01-2013, 10:08 AM
Soul music disappeared? Still there last I checked.

Where? All I've heard are the oldies.

lebomb
10-01-2013, 10:15 AM
Too bad "Soul" music as a genre has all but disappeared these days. It was one of the great forms of music, and it certainly was a hell of a lot more meaningful than rap or hip hop are now.:hat

Its actually not gone at all. Well, maybe it seems like it here in San Antonio because they dont really play much Soul. Go to the east coast, ATL, Memphis, Detroit, Chicago and you can still hit up some Soul music.

jag
10-01-2013, 10:51 AM
I can go on for pages....

Let's not get carried away...

Avante
10-01-2013, 03:59 PM

The list that proves that wrong is too long even for me and I love lists.

cantthinkofanything
10-01-2013, 04:03 PM
I can't remember his name but the black dude that plays the pedal guitar is a badass.

cantthinkofanything
10-01-2013, 04:04 PM
Robert Randolph

Avante
10-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Where would ...

Jazz
Blues
R&B
Soul
Rap
NCAA football
Basketball
Track & Field
NFL

.... be, without blacks?

cantthinkofanything
10-01-2013, 06:25 PM
Where would ...

Jazz
Blues
R&B
Soul
Rap
NCAA football
Basketball
Track & Field
NFL

.... be, without blacks?

Where everything else black is...in your mom's vag

Avante
10-01-2013, 06:29 PM
Where everything else black is...in your mom's vag

Why this 13 year old bullshit little one?

mojorizen7
10-02-2013, 07:05 AM
You guys don't get it. Go to a bar in Memphis,Chicago,the South,whatever... and of course you're gonna get some legit soul/blues/funk music with some old school bruthas on a stage performing. There's one or two dives in my city where i can go to find that flavor.

Turn on your radio or the TV?.....Nada. Zilch. Its straight rap/hip hop and something called modern R&B which is just pop music. None of which requires the ability to learn an instrument 99% of the time. The skill is in the knowledge of the equipment and being a performer,which is fine,but its not the same thing as a band collaboration by way of actual instruments.

Or maybe peek in on the what the young black men are women are doing musically....they aren't in their mama's garage learning how to play the drums,bass or electric guitar. Thats where you'll find the white kids.

Ya'll seriously don't see the evolution of black music and how it directly relates to the VAST majority of blacks in the modern era as "musicians" being either rappers,singers,dancers or producers/sequencers?

Let me know the next time you visit a black house party and a few bruthas spontaneously bust out with guitars or a drum set made of wood in the back bedroom. :lol

mojorizen7
10-02-2013, 07:17 AM

Well?
Just to refocus my point. The bolded is straight bullshit. It wasn't bullshit 30,40,50,100 years ago, but the times and culture have changed.

lebomb
10-02-2013, 07:38 AM
Just to refocus my point. The bolded is straight bullshit. It wasn't bullshit 30,40,50,100 years ago, but the times and culture have changed.

Damn, you didnt even read my thread. I listen to Pandora alot at work, there is music YOU would never even hear in San Antonio. There are a ton of Blacks that play instruments. Listen to the Jazz, or R&B channels. You will see. I will admit this though. Music has definitely changed across the board. You really dont see any WHITE main stream artists picking up a gotdayum instrument either. Its typically Jazz, Blues, Country and Rock artist. So be fair about this shit niggra.

Creepn
10-02-2013, 09:18 AM

30, 40, 50, 100 years ago, blacks were even more disrespected then than they are now so what's your point?

ohmwrecker
10-02-2013, 09:38 AM

You are just too effected by pop culture and what you see on TV. There are plenty of black kids playing instruments. Take a look at school music programs in schools. Tons of black kids. It's just that popular culture has been moving away from that. Popular music is shit. White people are making shit music too. Pick any popular R&B artist and go see them in concert. Check out the band. There are plenty of working black musicians. You just don't see them on TV. Also, your world view is miniscule. Go visit New Orleans sometime.

Rogue
10-02-2013, 06:37 PM
You may feel offended as much as you want but Niggas in general have better entertaining talents than any other race tbh, besides their athletical superiority that we all know. just because they don't contribute as much in science and literatrue as whites do it doesn't mean they not as good, imho.

Skull-1
10-05-2013, 10:10 PM
you named mostly entertainers. that helps.

I didn't. That helps.

m>s
10-05-2013, 10:50 PM
You may feel offended as much as you want but Niggas in general have better entertaining talents than any other race tbh, besides their athletical superiority that we all know. just because they don't contribute as much in science and literatrue as whites do it doesn't mean they not as good, imho.

that's horseshit coming from a guy who's probably never encountered a black person in his entire life living in china. they're uncivilized and bring society down as a whole. i don't give a shit if one or 2 can sing or dance to entertain us like some sort of circus animal, they're inferior. you don't have to live with them, we do that's the difference.

xmas1997
10-05-2013, 10:57 PM
You guys don't get it. Go to a bar in Memphis,Chicago,the South,whatever... and of course you're gonna get some legit soul/blues/funk music with some old school bruthas on a stage performing. There's one or two dives in my city where i can go to find that flavor.

Turn on your radio or the TV?.....Nada. Zilch. Its straight rap/hip hop and something called modern R&B which is just pop music. None of which requires the ability to learn an instrument 99% of the time. The skill is in the knowledge of the equipment and being a performer,which is fine,but its not the same thing as a band collaboration by way of actual instruments.

Or maybe peek in on the what the young black men are women are doing musically....they aren't in their mama's garage learning how to play the drums,bass or electric guitar. Thats where you'll find the white kids.

Ya'll seriously don't see the evolution of black music and how it directly relates to the VAST majority of blacks in the modern era as "musicians" being either rappers,singers,dancers or producers/sequencers?

Let me know the next time you visit a black house party and a few bruthas spontaneously bust out with guitars or a drum set made of wood in the back bedroom. :lol

Or sing a three or four part harmony like they used to do. We just don't hear any really great soul music on the radio or TV anymore. It isn't even in movies either. What happened to it?

Skull-1
10-05-2013, 11:13 PM
Or sing a three or four part harmony like they used to do. We just don't hear any really great soul music on the radio or TV anymore. It isn't even in movies either. What happened to it?

Count the cuts in Gene Kelley's signature dance routine in SINGING IN THE RAIN then count the cuts in any commercial--or a BOURNE film scene.

That's what happened.

TDMVPDPOY
10-06-2013, 03:13 AM
that's horseshit coming from a guy who's probably never encountered a black person in his entire life living in china. they're uncivilized and bring society down as a whole. i don't give a shit if one or 2 can sing or dance to entertain us like some sort of circus animal, they're inferior. you don't have to live with them, we do that's the difference.

interesting how niggas in america blame everyone but themselves, last thing i looked in america there is the public system that gives free education, if u aint making use of the free services and shit available to improve urself then ur an idiot

Fat boy
10-06-2013, 12:17 PM
Us big boned people ain't exactly shown love everyday.

Koolaid_Man
10-06-2013, 12:35 PM

I for one am dumb as box of rocks...:hat won't deny it either...however I will challenge this on the grounds of sexcapades

Koolaid_Man
10-06-2013, 12:36 PM
interesting how niggas in america blame everyone but themselves, last thing i looked in america there is the public system that gives free education, if u aint making use of the free services and shit available to improve urself then ur an idiot

do u think Timmy blames himself for all of this?

Rogue
10-06-2013, 07:35 PM
bro I once read a book written by an expert in intercultural communication. I'm parsimonious and I didn't really want to buy it, but I was to attend a class taught by him, and the teacher highly recommended that book so I sort of persuaded myself to pay some 5 dollars (equivalent value, in the form of chinese yuan, of course) for that book just to show some kind of respect to him, and the book was worth that money that's all I can say.

The part of it I liked best was its description, or its summary of blacks' personality, and it literally made me LMAO while reading that part. It says blacks are "optimistic, lazy, ignorant, pious/religious, having good sense of rhythm" :lmao and and many more adjectives I can't remember at the time. No other race could make me laugh as much as I laugh at them niggas tbh.

But are they a shitty race that brings the society down as a whole? I think there're races that are far more obnoxious than niggas and you know the examples. Be@ners, yellows etc... Niggas have been legal citizens of this country since way before this country established itself as a superpower in the world and thanks to the contributions of Lincoln and Martin Luther King, niggas and whites have found a common ground here where they can live together in total harmony. Meanwhile, the numbers of immigrants from Bean and Asia have been growing astronomically in recent years and they're the main causes to all the financial/social hardships that american people have been suffering, imho.

m>s
10-06-2013, 07:44 PM
except blacks and whites never lived in "total harmony" they're a nuisance and should be shipped back home ALONG WITH the be@ners. they're ungrateful for being able to live in such a country, all they do is whine about imagined "injustices" and disrupt society with violence, crime, and social dissidence. they rarely contribute to society in meaningful ways due to their mental inferiority and use up social services and resources. we can never have national socialism here in the US as long as they are here, and it's holding us back from realizing our potential as an anglo american nation.

Grit and Grind
10-06-2013, 08:15 PM
It's because you CAC's are idiots

TDMVPDPOY
10-07-2013, 12:46 AM
if t he white man didnt setup schools and shit providing education etc.....the black/yellow man would still be in the jungle jumping up and down like idiots

just look at the countries inside africa where they kicked out the white farmers and shit, its like they return to the shithole 2000 years ago...doing nothing...

Grit and Grind
10-07-2013, 01:14 AM
if t he white man didnt setup schools and shit providing education etc.....the black/yellow man would still be in the jungle jumping up and down like idiots

just look at the countries inside africa where they kicked out the white farmers and shit, its like they return to the shithole 2000 years ago...doing nothing...
White people are dumb as fuck :lol , they barely know how to parent . I don't see black kids killing them selfs because of " internet comments " fucking wimps

Grit and Grind
10-07-2013, 01:17 AM
Whites steal everything from blacks and then you CAC's act like it's yours , Black people started rock music and you stole IT . CAC's are the biggest culture vultures I have ever seen . They think people wear du-rags for fashion :lol

DMC
10-07-2013, 04:52 PM
INDIA

http://siu.no/var/ezwebin_site/storage/images/media/images/global-knowledge/no-2-2009/dangerously-dirty/36262-1-eng-GB/DANGEROUSLY-DIRTY.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_hEr2zW3BGto/TBR58Iw6GHI/AAAAAAAAAAM/cIlVVd3VLW4/s1600/IMG_0560.GIF

I recognize that bottom pic. I was there in Call of Duty before they choppered me out.

DMC
10-07-2013, 04:53 PM
Whites steal everything from blacks and then you CAC's act like it's yours , Black people started rock music and you stole IT . CAC's are the biggest culture vultures I have ever seen . They think people wear du-rags for fashion :lol

Whites and Blacks stole my land. The White man at least gave us some cool blankets for our trip across the country.

Koolaid_Man
10-07-2013, 04:54 PM
I recognize that bottom pic. I was there in Call of Duty before they choppered me out.

:lmao

m>s
10-07-2013, 06:31 PM
n!gger grizzlies fan looks a little upset at the realization that he is in fact a pile of dog poo

m>s
10-07-2013, 06:32 PM
Whites and Blacks stole my land. The White man at least gave us some cool blankets for our trip across the country.

be honest brah, would you rather be living in a tee pee blowing smoke signals or living in modern day america :lol

Rogue
10-07-2013, 09:51 PM
niggas didn't come to this continent at their own request, or will... they were brought to America as slaves and they lived as slaves for several generations until lincoln freed them all. It's not like they came to this country for its welfare & prosperity, like most modern day immigrants

TDMVPDPOY
10-07-2013, 10:18 PM
niggas didn't come to this continent at their own request, or will... they were brought to America as slaves and they lived as slaves for several generations until lincoln freed them all. It's not like they came to this country for its welfare & prosperity, like most modern day immigrants

seriously if the white man didnt t ake them out of their shithole, they would still be living like they are in shit

but one mans happiness is content on the things he doesnt need in life that fulfills the minimum required he thinks is enough << only poor fkn clowns say this shit untill they upgrade into the next pay scale and start living a better life

DMC
10-08-2013, 07:26 AM
be honest brah, would you rather be living in a tee pee blowing smoke signals or living in modern day america :lol

Depends on what the squaw looks like.

jeebus
10-08-2013, 07:30 AM
they're free to go to Libera to be with the other slaves that went back to Africa.

Rogue
10-09-2013, 06:00 AM
Niggas are just as original on this continent as most whites, even more original than some whites whose forebears came to the America from Ireland to escape the great famine, and those who immigrated during two world wars. Niggas contributed just as much to the glorious history of this country as white people did, if not more. They earned their rights to live on this continent because it isn't only the home of white americans, but the american niggas' home too.

Creepn
10-09-2013, 04:02 PM
Niggas are just as original on this continent as most whites, even more original than some whites whose forebears came to the America from Ireland to escape the great famine, and those who immigrated during two world wars. Niggas contributed just as much to the glorious history of this country as white people did, if not more. They earned their rights to live on this continent because it isn't only the home of white americans, but the american niggas' home too.

Damn right!

Brazil
10-09-2013, 04:10 PM
Whatever your beliefs are (Evolution, Creationism), it's pretty safe to say life started with a clean slate for all races and white people just naturally emerged as the dominant race.

lol... what will be your explanation when chinese will dominate the world ? they are white under their yellow ?

The Hustler
10-09-2013, 04:58 PM
speaking of disrespected blacks, what happened to trill?

Creepn
10-09-2013, 05:02 PM
speaking of disrespected blacks, what happened to trill?

He did say he was fed up with all the racism against black people in America and wanted to move his family to Africa to get away from it...

Chief Brody
10-09-2013, 05:12 PM
lol... what will be your explanation when chinese will dominate the world ? they are white under their yellow ?
That's a hypothetical, I'm talking about how things were and how they are now. Were white people created with a head start on blacks, or did nature just take its course?

Brazil
10-09-2013, 07:16 PM
That's a hypothetical, I'm talking about how things were and how they are now. Were white people created with a head start on blacks, or did nature just take its course?

Thats a hypothetical extremely close to happen. Dominance has just nothing related to skin color, that's my point. Btw whites were far from dominated from the start: Chinese empire was much more powerful and advanced during centuries. What you call white dominance is quite new in fact. So the causality that you seem to point out is not backed up

Chief Brody
10-09-2013, 08:47 PM
Thats a hypothetical extremely close to happen. Dominance has just nothing related to skin color, that's my point. Btw whites were far from dominated from the start: Chinese empire was much more powerful and advanced during centuries. What you call white dominance is quite new in fact. So the causality that you seem to point out is not backed up
Why do you keep crowbarring chinks into a black/white discussion, especially when they've had such little interaction in history to make those baseless claims? We were talking about blacks and whites, and why whites have always been ahead of the curve in regards to blacks. ALWAYS.

Black people have always been the bottom of the human being food chain.

Brazil
10-09-2013, 09:26 PM
Why do you keep crowbarring chinks into a black/white discussion, especially when they've had such little interaction in history to make those baseless claims? We were talking about blacks and whites, and why whites have always been ahead of the curve in regards to blacks. ALWAYS.

you are the one who wrote life started with a clean state for all races and white just naturally emerged as the dominant. You extended the discussion to all skin colors and in that case your assertion is just wrong.

DeadlyDynasty
10-09-2013, 09:35 PM
you are the one who wrote life started with a clean state for all races and white just naturally emerged as the dominant. You extended the discussion to all skin colors and in that case your assertion is just wrong.
No, you just took that as an opportunity to move the goalposts, when it was pretty fucking clear we were talking black/white.

But while we're on the subject, why did it take your adopted chinks over 2 millenia to ditch the feudal society if they were so advanced? We're talking as recent as 102 years.

Brazil
10-09-2013, 09:46 PM
No, you just took that as an opportunity to move the goalposts, when it was pretty fucking clear we were talking black/white.

But while we're on the subject, why did it take your adopted chinks over 2 millenia to ditch the feudal society if they were so advanced? We're talking as recent as 102 years.

How did I move goalposts ? Chief moved goalpost when he wrote all race and white emerged as dominant. Whites didnt emerge as dominant, that's a fact. I just wanted pointing it out that's all.

the fact that Chinese took over 2 millennia to ditch the feudal society has nothing related to their skin color. There are surely hundreds of reasons for that and I don't see how skin color could be one. History is made of civilization, country, regions... rising to become dominant and falling later on, it happened to the Dutch, the roman, the Greeks, the Turks etc... And it will happen to the US... Chinese will be the first civilization to repeat tbh.

DeadlyDynasty
10-09-2013, 09:59 PM
How did I move goalposts ? Chief moved goalpost when he wrote all race and white emerged as dominant. Whites didnt emerge as dominant, that's a fact. I just wanted pointing it out that's all.

the fact that Chinese took over 2 millennia to ditch the feudal society has nothing related to their skin color. There are surely hundreds of reasons for that and I don't see how skin color could be one. History is made of civilization, country, regions... rising to become dominant and falling later on, it happened to the Dutch, the roman, the Greeks, the Turks etc... And it will happen to the US... Chinese will be the first civilization to repeat tbh.
Again, opinions.

But enough about Chinese people since they have absolutely nothing to do with this discussion (you're talking about ethnicity, and not race)--besides is their skin really yellow? Been awhile since I've been to the Bay Area, so I'm not sure.

Let me ask you this straight forward: Why, iyo, have white people been higher on the food chain than black people throughout history?

Brazil
10-09-2013, 10:23 PM
Again, opinions. But enough about Chinese people since they have absolutely nothing to do with this discussion (you're talking about ethnicity, and not race)--besides is their skin really yellow? Been awhile since I've been to the Bay Area, so I'm not sure.Let me ask you this straight forward: Why, iyo, have white people been higher on the food chain than black people throughout history?Yeah of course these are opinions but there are strong arguments or trends to back it up even if US capacity has been nothing but impressive through it young history.We could write a book on your question tbh as there are not generic answers to it but i dont believe black being dumber than white is one.A lot of research have been made to explain why industrial revolution rose in north Europe starting with religion (one of the explanation of France delay in that process) but also weather, birth rate... All these researches give some key to this kind of debate.There is no fate, curse or brain structure issue that condemn blacks to be lower on the food chain forever.

apalisoc_9
10-09-2013, 10:26 PM
Not sure why this turned into white vs black. White people have always been far more sucessfull than black civilization ( if they had any).

Asians, Arabs as an ethnicity were also very successful and shouldntt surpirse me if one of then power a few hundred years from now.

I doubt A black nation would ever come close to dominating the world.

m>s
10-09-2013, 10:51 PM
brazilian boy over there has n!gger blood lol it's pretty common in that country that's why he's taking up for them

Rogue
10-10-2013, 07:04 AM
thanks. but being advanced at one time doesn't mean the country will always be. The Chinese gene pool became severely spoiled after the rise of Qing dynasty thanks to the heavy influx of immigrants from mongolia and some SE Asian monkey yards, so the country eventually relinquished its dominance and became a punch bag for all Western countries (including France, but excluding Germany) after the first Opium war, and I see the US is experiencing something similar... abundant inflow of immigrants have already sagged the country to the lowest point it has ever been since the great depression and things are still getting worse, and that's why some patriots like my nigga m>s have been advocating a solution that "1933" is. I'm not sure if that's feasible but his efforts are appreciable, imho.

Rogue
10-10-2013, 07:12 AM
And that's why I believe Africa will rise and become the center of the world. Their gene pool is more pure than any other race and there's no doubt about the brain functions of these black brothas and sisters since you've seen so many outstanding black people in various areas, including but not limited to sports. And even in sports like basketball it requires a good brain for one to be successful imho. Niggas are more creative than any other race and they can certainly do just as great as whites and chinks academically if given sufficient education and the right guidance.

Rogue
10-10-2013, 07:15 AM

It's their... oh no, it's our instinct to claim things that we have no right to. I claimed my goddess off my nigga shadow's hand when I had no right to do so, for example. Asians are greedy like lions and that's probably the reason why we have yellow skins imho

Brazil
10-11-2013, 11:28 AM
thanks. but being advanced at one time doesn't mean the country will always be. The Chinese gene pool became severely spoiled after the rise of Qing dynasty thanks to the heavy influx of immigrants from mongolia and some SE Asian monkey yards, so the country eventually relinquished its dominance and became a punch bag for all Western countries (including France, but excluding Germany) after the first Opium war, and I see the US is experiencing something similar... abundant inflow of immigrants have already sagged the country to the lowest point it has ever been since the great depression and things are still getting worse, and that's why some patriots like my nigga m>s have been advocating a solution that "1933" is. I'm not sure if that's feasible but his efforts are appreciable, imho.

dude you are loosing me, how immigrants are responsible of Empires decline ? what are you saying ? they are weakning pure kind of bs race ? :lmao

Diversity is the heaven of proper evolution... lack of diversity leads to retards.

The Reckoning
10-11-2013, 11:37 AM
He did say he was fed up with all the racism against black people in America and wanted to move his family to Africa to get away from it...

hopefully he didnt end up in south africa...

Creepn
10-11-2013, 11:43 AM
Deadly Dynasty/Chief and M<S continually ruining the stereotype of that powerful white super brainpower.

symple19
10-11-2013, 11:59 AM
Deadly Dynasty/Chief and M<S continually ruining the stereotype of that powerful white super brainpower.

Creepn, constantly reinforcing the reality of black inferiority

Creepn
10-11-2013, 12:06 PM
Creepn, constantly reinforcing the reality of black inferiority

You got the wrong guy. How can I do that if I don't think we're inferior?

Rogue
10-11-2013, 08:43 PM
dude you are loosing me, how immigrants are responsible of Empires decline ? what are you saying ? they are weakning pure kind of bs race ? :lmao

Diversity is the heaven of proper evolution... lack of diversity leads to retards.
Have you heard of hybrid rice? the first generation of hybrid rice always show good qualities, high yields and good insect-disease resistance but the quality of second and third generations will start to plunge fast.

In crop breeding, although the use of heterosis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis) in first-generation seeds (or F1) is well known, its application in rice was limited because of the self-pollination character of that crop. In 1974, Chinese scientists successfully transferred the male sterility gene from wild rice to create the cytoplasmic genetic male-sterile (CMS) line and hybrid combination.[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_rice#cite_note-4) The first generation of hybrid rice varieties were three-line hybrids and produced yields that were about 15 to 20 percent greater than those of improved or high-yielding varieties of the same growth duration.

Although immigration might boosted the US's growth in the 19th and early 20th centuries, it's been working the opposite way since the latter half of the 20th century with the influx of immigrants mainly from Asia and Bean.

Brazil
10-11-2013, 10:48 PM
Have you heard of hybrid rice? the first generation of hybrid rice always show good qualities, high yields and good insect-disease resistance but the quality of second and third generations will start to plunge fast.

Although immigration might boosted the US's growth in the 19th and early 20th centuries, it's been working the opposite way since the latter half of the 20th century with the influx of immigrants mainly from Asia and Bean.

You should apply to the kkk or some neo nazists cell in Germany tbh

lefty
10-11-2013, 11:06 PM
Well, at least Asians are good in information technologies, so they do contribute to the economy.

Rogue
10-12-2013, 07:20 PM
cracking softwares and stealing other countries' technologies doesn't mean any contributions imho.