PDA

View Full Version : 76ers: Women Just Don't Lie About These Things...

Buddy Mignon
09-30-2013, 05:57 PM
When Kobe's wife threatened to sue him for half his empire it was due to him fucking 110 loose hotties by her count. Me personally, I think that's rather low over a ten year span. I noticed none of you accused Vanessa of lying on Kobe. On the flip side... you have gorgeous Amy accusing Jimmy of fucking other men, yet all of you claim she's lying. I happen to believe both Nessa and Lovely Amy.

spurraider21
09-30-2013, 06:17 PM
The funny part is when your title included the words "women" "don't" and "lie"

Clipper Nation
09-30-2013, 06:20 PM
http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/7091/15551165.png

Raven
09-30-2013, 06:29 PM
i wouldn't call kobys whores "hotties" tbh.

ShowtimeFan
09-30-2013, 06:39 PM
Me personally, I think that's rather low over a ten year span.

Why are you thinking about a man's sex life for ten years?

HI-FI
09-30-2013, 06:50 PM
fair question. it's like asking why has he been fapping to this for ten years as well....

http://25.media.tumblr.com/3cbed3f4d19d875b17f5c6288d0447a9/tumblr_mobi5j47Gq1qizslmo1_500.gif

Buddy Mignon
09-30-2013, 07:01 PM

We studs keep track of how many women we bless. Me, Wilt, Magic, Kobe, Kool, Buss and others like us are always discussing the pussy we've conquered. While you lil cock suckers would rather discuss a playas PER or free throw percentage. Stay in your lane lil nigga and let me handle the dirty work.

RsxPiimp
09-30-2013, 07:13 PM
i wouldn't call kobys whores "hotties" tbh.

that Katy chick is probably the ugliest of the bunch and I bet all y'all won't throw a prime Katy faber out of bed

benefactor
09-30-2013, 07:38 PM
Such a shame. He could have been a huge pimp like you if he only spent a little more time on the Naruto forums under your tutelage.

Rogue
09-30-2013, 08:39 PM
"I don't think humans are monogamous by nature. On a basic level, I believe we're still animals and we kind of breed that way. But it doesn't mean I'm being promiscuous... When I'm in a relationship, I'm in a relationship. I'll work hard when I'm in a relationship to make it work in a monogamous way..." --- Scarlett Johansson, my forever Goddess.

Arnold Toht
09-30-2013, 08:59 PM
So many ill-advised 4-timers in here. Respect the 5-timer, you fucking POS!!!

ElNono
09-30-2013, 09:07 PM
^ Swept talking

spurraider21
09-30-2013, 09:13 PM
http://www.didthelakersgetswept.com

m>s
09-30-2013, 09:24 PM
We studs keep track of how many women we bless. Me, Wilt, Magic, Kobe, Kool, Buss and others like us are always discussing the pussy we've conquered. While you lil cock suckers would rather discuss a playas PER or free throw percentage. Stay in your lane lil nigga and let me handle the dirty work.

so much sexual frustration in this post

ElNono
09-30-2013, 09:26 PM
Sup m>s... where da gold at, tbh?

elmanutres
09-30-2013, 09:53 PM
I do know why you continue luva, i "feed" you, the terrible troll you are cause i feel bad for you. It might make you feel a little better that someone is feeding you. pathetic thing

LkrFan
10-01-2013, 05:15 AM
:lmao

ambchang
10-01-2013, 06:56 AM
I believe Nessie as well. At least 5 of those 110 post on this forum.

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-01-2013, 09:58 AM
Well now I just feel stupid for not seeing it sooner. Lakerfan isn't obsessed with Timmy's sexuality. They're obsessed with Amy's credibility. Straight, bi, gay, whatever I could not understand how that would make such an all consuming difference to them, but I get it now. If they allow the idea that a woman would lie about something to creep into their minds that just might bring down their whole world. If Amy was willing to lie about something then who knows what else other ladies could be dishonest about? Maybe they aren't the coolest guys their mothers know. Maybe those girls didn't really just value their friendship too much to risk going out with them. And maybe four inches isn't "a good size".

To not only have that house of cards come crashing down around their ears, but to have it undone by a woman connected to the Spurs? That could really fuck their world up. So don't worry fellas. Women are unfailingly honest and all those pictures they sent you while you were chatting undoubtedly are them in real life.

Buddy Mignon
10-01-2013, 11:31 AM
We're more amazed, exile. Life doesn't come back this hard on a man... no man! It wasn't supposed to end like this for the man who took such great precaution of sculpting the perfect life. He was yall's Jesus. The Buddha of San Antonio. You call it Karma... retribution. .. or the devil's revenge... but life has embarrassed Duncan beyond imagination. Not even I could have written this script. Its perfect.

Leetonidas
10-01-2013, 01:45 PM
Well now I just feel stupid for not seeing it sooner. Lakerfan isn't obsessed with Timmy's sexuality. They're obsessed with Amy's credibility. Straight, bi, gay, whatever I could not understand how that would make such an all consuming difference to them, but I get it now. If they allow the idea that a woman would lie about something to creep into their minds that just might bring down their whole world. If Amy was willing to lie about something then who knows what else other ladies could be dishonest about? Maybe they aren't the coolest guys their mothers know. Maybe those girls didn't really just value their friendship too much to risk going out with them. And maybe four inches isn't "a good size".

To not only have that house of cards come crashing down around their ears, but to have it undone by a woman connected to the Spurs? That could really fuck their world up. So don't worry fellas. Women are unfailingly honest and all those pictures they sent you while you were chatting undoubtedly are them in real life.

the goods :lol

ShowtimeFan
10-01-2013, 02:25 PM
Maybe they aren't the coolest guys their mothers know. Maybe those girls didn't really just value their friendship too much to risk going out with them. And maybe four inches isn't "a good size".

:lol:clap