PDA

View Full Version : Pop: "''Basketball might be like the 11th- or 12th-most important thing on your list"

silverblk mystix
09-30-2013, 06:47 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/spurs-return-nba-finals-loss-214604843--nba.html

:pop:... so get over it!"

:lmao

dallasmaverickslose
09-30-2013, 06:55 PM
lol dumbass

silverblk mystix
09-30-2013, 06:55 PM
:pop:

1.) Wine
2) Hanging out with Matty
3) Poppers gtg
4) Shopping at Losers R Us with Matty & Mike Finley
5) Wine tasting
6) Wine
7) Hugging & Rubbing bodies with Lebron
8) Admiring Lebron & Wade and celebrating with the Champs
9) Not returning Timmy's calls regarding Game 6
10) Wine
11) Bowling night with Matty
12 ) Basketball

Kool Bob Love
09-30-2013, 06:56 PM
Why the Fuk did pop pull Tim Duncan outta the game? :depressed

dallasmaverickslose
09-30-2013, 06:59 PM

1.) Wine
3) Poppers gtg
5) Wine tasting
6) Wine
10) Wine
12 ) Basketball

sbm

1.) Posts worthless shit
2.) Rallys around tgy
3.) Can't go a second without thinking about the finals
4.) Dumbass
5.) Fake spursfan
6.) Attempts to troll on spurstalk
7.) Fails epically
8.) Has nothing better to do (not surprising)
9.) Failure to understand that basketball is a team sport
10.) Did I mention he's a dumbass

Strategic
09-30-2013, 07:01 PM
So it's maybe the time of the year for you dumbasses that take your opinions seriously to get a life?

silverblk mystix
09-30-2013, 07:01 PM
1 popsucker butthurt....and counting...

xmas1997
09-30-2013, 07:04 PM
sbm

1.) Posts worthless shit
2.) Rallys around tgy
3.) Can't go a second without thinking about the finals
4.) Dumbass
5.) Fake spursfan
6.) Attempts to troll on spurstalk
7.) Fails epically
8.) Has nothing better to do (not surprising)
9.) Failure to understand that basketball is a team sport
10.) Did I mention he's a dumbass

So it's maybe the time of the year for you dumbasses that take your opinions seriously to get a life?

:clap:clap

dallasmaverickslose
09-30-2013, 07:04 PM
1 popsucker butthurt....and counting...

1 irrational fake spursfan...and counting...

silverblk mystix
09-30-2013, 07:06 PM

dallasmaverickslose
09-30-2013, 07:08 PM

:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:c ry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry :cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

silverblk mystix
09-30-2013, 07:14 PM
11th or 12th most important thing....

Like I have been saying -Pop is conditioning the entire team to get comfortable with losing... Basketball/Winning is not even on Pop's top ten list - and you want to worship this man?

lol indeed

lakerhaterade
09-30-2013, 07:15 PM
the prison guard checkin' assholes

racm
09-30-2013, 07:18 PM
the reason :pop: is telling people to get over it is because the Spurs won't get anywhere dwelling on the past.

Let them focus on the upcoming season, jeez.

dallasmaverickslose
09-30-2013, 07:18 PM

Like I have been saying -Pop is conditioning the entire team to get comfortable with losing... Basketball/Winning is not even on Pop's top ten list - and you want to worship this man?

lol indeed

lol sure thing bro

Axegrinder
09-30-2013, 07:23 PM
I know I take all of Pops comments literally :sleep

xmas1997
09-30-2013, 07:30 PM

lol indeed

You're the only one talking about worshipping Pop.
Live in your miserable past if you want to.
The rest of us rational thinking non-biased Spurs fans are moving on to hopefully an exciting new season.

TheGreatYacht
09-30-2013, 07:54 PM
My nigga SBM with the goods. :lol @ all the angry Popsuckers.

xmas1997
09-30-2013, 08:01 PM

The hatred in both you guys blinds you to reality.
So be it.

silverblk mystix
09-30-2013, 08:02 PM

Bro, serious question for you....

WTF does Pop have to do - to be taken seriously?

6 years in a row of playoff choke jobs isn't enough to convince Popsuckers he has lost it. Does Pop have to reveal his mental diagnosis with a mental health professional at his side for Popsuckers to believe it?

TheGreatYacht
09-30-2013, 08:13 PM
Bro, serious question for you....

WTF does Pop have to do - to be taken seriously?

6 years in a row of playoff choke jobs isn't enough to convince Popsuckers he has lost it. Does Pop have to reveal his mental diagnosis with a mental health professional at his side for Popsuckers to believe it?

:lmaoProbably another two years of playoff failures. Maybe Timmy & Manu retiring without ever winning another championship will finally open their eyes. I hate to sound like a loser but "let's just be grateful for the 4 championships the Spurs have."

Axegrinder
09-30-2013, 08:24 PM
Kumbaya, my troll...Kumbaya....

xmas1997
09-30-2013, 08:46 PM
Kumbaya, my troll...Kumbaya....

dallasmaverickslose
09-30-2013, 09:05 PM
Probably another two years of playoff failures. Maybe Timmy & Manu retiring without ever winning another championship will finally open their eyes. I hate to sound like a loser but "let's just be grateful for the 4 championships the Spurs have."

You're a loser for plenty of other reasons, tbh.

SpurPadre
09-30-2013, 09:06 PM
You're the only one talking about worshipping Pop.
Live in your miserable past if you want to.
The rest of us rational thinking non-biased Spurs fans are moving on to hopefully an exciting new season.

I'm moving on and looking forward to the march toward the 2014 playoffs but I wouldn't call the new season exciting; rather I know it's gonna feel longer than I've ever felt any season. With the long gap until we get a chance at some payback against the lucky Heat and us hoping TD and Manu will still have enough left in the tank for another long playoff run...it's gonna be a long, tense ride. But reading that article and seeing Pop's quotes did pump me up a bit about what's to come, especially with Kawhi hungry to blow up for us. So, we'll see. By the way, the writer of that article is a freakin' idiot for this: "Leonard's development will be needed on a veteran team that many thought was too old to make it past the first round let alone to fall in a heartbreaking defeat in the Finals." So, according to this moron writer, many thought that Spurs team, seeded #2, was going to lose to a #7 seeded Lakers team missing Kobe and with a crippled Nash and oh yeah, a team that was OLDER than the Spurs team they faced?

HI-FI
09-30-2013, 11:00 PM
I understand what he's saying, but Pop always has a smug way of saying it, like he's above this shit and you're beneath him for asking certain things.
"Is that a European question?"

If basketball is that low on your list, maybe he should agree to take less money for it. Or just simply say "it's time to get over it". It doesn't matter, he'll continue to deflect from the fact he really shit the bed in the Finals.

RD2191
09-30-2013, 11:03 PM
I understand what he's saying, but Pop always has a smug way of saying it, like he's above this shit and you're beneath him for asking certain things.

If basketball is that low on your list, maybe he should agree to take less money for it. Or just simply say "it's time to get over it". It doesn't matter, he'll continue to deflect from the fact he really shit the bed in the Finals.
:tu

Skull-1
09-30-2013, 11:07 PM

Wow. Then go into business in one of the other ten or eleven. Geeze. Our team has been deballed.

Skull-1
09-30-2013, 11:08 PM

lol indeed

We are doomed.

Skull-1
09-30-2013, 11:09 PM
My nigga SBM with the goods. :lol @ all the angry Popsuckers.Hellz yeah!

Skull-1
09-30-2013, 11:11 PM
Probably another two years of playoff failures. Maybe Timmy & Manu retiring without ever winning another championship will finally open their eyes. I hate to sound like a loser but "let's just be grateful for the 4 championships the Spurs have."

So sad. I love Pop. But that he didn't yank Manu and strangle him with a purple rage face during ANY of the games in the Finals astounds me....

Skull-1
09-30-2013, 11:11 PM
You're a loser for plenty of other reasons, tbh.
He has a long way to be as big a loser as you are, sh-thead.

Skull-1
09-30-2013, 11:12 PM
I'm moving on and looking forward to the march toward the 2014 playoffs but I wouldn't call the new season exciting; rather I know it's gonna feel longer than I've ever felt any season. With the long gap until we get a chance at some payback against the lucky Heat and us hoping TD and Manu will still have enough left in the tank for another long playoff run...it's gonna be a long, tense ride. But reading that article and seeing Pop's quotes did pump me up a bit about what's to come, especially with Kawhi hungry to blow up for us. So, we'll see. By the way, the writer of that article is a freakin' idiot for this: "Leonard's development will be needed on a veteran team that many thought was too old to make it past the first round let alone to fall in a heartbreaking defeat in the Finals." So, according to this moron writer, many thought that Spurs team, seeded #2, was going to lose to a #7 seeded Lakers team missing Kobe and with a crippled Nash and oh yeah, a team that was OLDER than the Spurs team they faced?

Wait until how long it seems when we get eliminated short of the Finals....

Skull-1
09-30-2013, 11:13 PM

If basketball is that low on your list, maybe he should agree to take less money for it. Or just simply say "it's time to get over it". It doesn't matter, he'll continue to deflect from the fact he really shit the bed in the Finals.Right on, brother.

HI-FI
09-30-2013, 11:15 PM
I will say that Pop is a fantastic regular season coach, truly one of the best ever. I think his ability to rest guys, bring others up to speed, is amazing in the regular season. I don't take that for granted, but it does seem in the playoffs, when it's time to put it all together, it's just been lacking for awhile. I thought he was doing pretty well this postseason, then he looked confused and unable to adapt. fuck. just gotta hope this year is different, because TD and Tony want him around.

Skull-1
09-30-2013, 11:17 PM
It is over. We will never win another championship. We will lose the franchise a decade hence... Years of suck are our future....

xmas1997
09-30-2013, 11:24 PM
Chicken little.

ElNono
09-30-2013, 11:25 PM
I will say that Pop is a fantastic regular season coach, truly one of the best ever. I think his ability to rest guys, bring others up to speed, is amazing in the regular season. I don't take that for granted, but it does seem in the playoffs, when it's time to put it all together, it's just been lacking for awhile. I thought he was doing pretty well this postseason, then he looked confused and unable to adapt. fuck. just gotta hope this year is different, because TD and Tony want him around.

Who is, though? Outside of Phil Jackson, who are those other contemporary great playoff coaches?

I mean, I suppose you could give phillib3aner credit for managing not to screw up the back to back, but if you give him the Spurs roster, I don't know he gets too far.

There's certain stubbornness that I don't always appreciate about Pop, but he's been generally good at making lemonade within the constrains a small market imposes on the team.

xmas1997
09-30-2013, 11:25 PM
It is over. We will never win another championship. We will lose the franchise a decade hence... Years of suck are our future....

Must be a full moon!

xmas1997
09-30-2013, 11:31 PM
This is an obvious troll thread.

siraulo23
10-01-2013, 12:19 AM
offseason quote

but yes pop has lost a little bit of passion/intensity towards basketball

2centsworth
10-01-2013, 12:58 AM
Pop says this type of crap to try to convince himself that
basketball isn't important so there's no reason to freeze in
in crucial situations. However, we all know the truth that Pop shrivels

FuzzyLumpkins
10-01-2013, 03:02 AM
You would think that the Spurs did not outperform all projections last year nor have the most winning franchise for over a decade.

mountainballer
10-01-2013, 04:49 AM

http://www.perform.org.uk/images/uploaded/whining.jpg

Blake
10-01-2013, 08:19 AM

1.) Wine
3) Poppers gtg
5) Wine tasting
6) Wine
10) Wine
12 ) Basketball

^popsessed

xmas1997
10-01-2013, 08:56 AM

^popsessed

TheGreatYacht
10-01-2013, 12:37 PM
Lord Pop is a genius. He is the best coach in the NBA. He has 4 rings. He can never go wrong right Popsuckers?

xmas1997
10-01-2013, 12:41 PM
Lord Pop is a genius. He is the best coach in the NBA. He has 4 rings. He can never go wrong right Popsuckers?

Remind you of someone?
Just look in a mirror.

HarlemHeat37
10-01-2013, 02:06 PM
Pop is the best coach in the NBA, one of the top 3-4 in NBA history, but:

- It's clear that he isn't as passionate about basketball as he was earlier in his career, which is expected in any profession, tbh..

- His attitude is very smug and pompous, tbh..

- His decision to keep Duncan on the bench was ultimately one of the worst decisions in NBA history and absolutely cost the Spurs a title, tbh..

- He gets a pass from the fans/media 90% of the time, tbh..shit, until the decision to bench Duncan, it was 100% of the time, as most people acted like his shit doesn't stink, tbh..

xmas1997
10-01-2013, 02:32 PM

- It's clear that he isn't as passionate about basketball as he was earlier in his career, which is expected in any profession, tbh..

- His decision to keep Duncan on the bench was ultimately one of the worst decisions in NBA history and absolutely cost the Spurs a title, tbh..

- He gets a pass from the fans/media 90% of the time, tbh..shit, until the decision to bench Duncan, it was 100% of the time, as most people acted like his shit doesn't stink, tbh..

I agree with you, Pop screwed the pooch. Even the best make mistakes. He is still the best, even if senile. :lol

ChumpDumper
10-01-2013, 02:48 PM
Pop's got the OP sprung!

silverblk mystix
10-01-2013, 03:14 PM
Pop's got the OP sprung!

Blake-humper with a rare funny line :lol

Good for you!

HI-FI
10-01-2013, 05:26 PM
Pop says this type of crap to try to convince himself that
basketball isn't important so there's no reason to freeze in
in crucial situations. However, we all know the truth that Pop shrivels
pretty good and fair assessment imo

good points, sort of what I've been harping on lately. It will be real interesting to see if that loss lit a fire under his ass or will he try to give smug quotes to brush it away, like stubbornly refusing to admit pulling Duncan was a gloriously bad move. He's never dealt with a Finals loss before, certainly not in that fashion, so it will be interesting to see how he adapts and accepts more criticism.

xmas1997
10-01-2013, 06:49 PM
I believe the loss gave all the Spurs, from top of the organization to the bottom, a huge dose of humility
They have never been the loser in a finals before.
It should have given us spoiled fans a dose of humility too.
It should also be strong motivation to win it all this time.
As Manu said, "as a team we will use it (the loss) as fuel".

Bruno
10-01-2013, 07:05 PM
I guess you all missed the article where he said he felt like shit all summer because of the loss against Heat.

But yeah, he has lost his passion/motivation for the game. :rolleyes

PlayNando
10-01-2013, 07:09 PM

http://cdn.meme.li/i/duo7o.jpg

PlayNando
10-01-2013, 07:10 PM
Your posts are pathetic.

xmas1997
10-01-2013, 07:11 PM
I guess you all missed the article where he said he felt like shit all summer because of the loss against Heat.

But yeah, he has lost his passion/motivation for the game. :rolleyes

Is it the same article that has his daughter scolding him for taking himself to seriously?

Bruno, you don't really believe Pop has lost his passion/motivation for the game, do you?

ChumpDumper
10-01-2013, 07:11 PM
Pop is better than OP.

xmas1997
10-01-2013, 07:12 PM
Pop is better than OP.

That goes without saying.

PlayNando
10-01-2013, 07:12 PM
Pop is better than OP.
The OP has an IQ of 34, tbh.

Bruno
10-01-2013, 07:21 PM
Is it the same article that has his daughter scolding him for taking himself to seriously?

Bruno, you don't really believe Pop has lost his passion/motivation for the game, do you?

Yes, it is that article.

Maybe I wasn't clear but after reading that article, it's hard to say that Pop isn't still highly motivated by coaching.

silverblk mystix
10-01-2013, 07:22 PM
The OP has an IQ of 34, tbh.

Maybe...

but how much of an IQ does it take to know that you don't sub for Timmy in the critical moments of the NBA Finals?

That IQ sho' din't help Lord Pop now did it?

TheGreatYacht
10-01-2013, 07:26 PM
I believe the loss gave all the Spurs, from top of the organization to the bottom, a huge dose of humility
They have never been the loser in a finals before.
It should have given us spoiled fans a dose of humility too.
It should also be strong motivation to win it all this time.
As Manu said, "as a team we will use it (the loss) as fuel".As Manu said during the summer, my performance was "so-and-so" and "I'm not fueled by revenge. I'm not going after Lebron and the Heat." As far as your quote, Manu should speak for himself. Could the TOSB be backpedaling now? I doubt it.

Bruno, you don't really believe Pop has lost his passion/motivation for the game, do you?Stop trying to put one of the best posters on ST on the hot seat just. Did you not read his comment? He already said that Pop has lost his passion for the game. So has Manu btw.

TheGreatYacht
10-01-2013, 07:27 PM
Yes, it is that article.

Maybe I wasn't clear but after reading that article, it's hard to say that Pop isn't still highly motivated by coaching.Time will tell if Pop learned a lesson from Game 6.

ChumpDumper
10-01-2013, 07:32 PM
As Manu said during the summer, my performance was "so-and-so" and "I'm not fueled by revenge. I'm not going after Lebron and the Heat." As far as your quote, Manu should speak for himself. Could the TOSB be backpedaling now? I doubt it. Stop trying to put one of the best posters on ST on the hot seat just. Did you not read his comment? He already said that Pop has lost his passion for the game. So has Manu btw.You know, I used to joke around and stuff, but it looks like you really have a very low IQ.

anakha
10-01-2013, 07:33 PM
He already said that Pop has lost his passion for the game.

He actually asked for clarification, while you just assumed what Bruno meant - and got proven wrong in the process.

Whoops.

silverblk mystix
10-01-2013, 07:43 PM
You know, I used to joke around and stuff, but it looks like you really have a very low IQ.

lol

and you have a very , very high post count - which translates to:

Who gives a shit about IQ's if your entire existence is defined by the fact that you wasted your entire life posting garbage and trolling people on a message board?

ChumpDumper
10-01-2013, 07:46 PM
lol

Who gives a shit about IQ's if your entire existence is defined by the fact that you wasted your entire life posting garbage and trolling people on a message board?I already knew you were stupid.

TheGreatYacht
10-01-2013, 07:47 PM
He actually asked for clarification, while you just assumed what Bruno meant - and got proven wrong in the process.

Whoops.Whoops.

lol

Who gives a shit about IQ's if your entire existence is defined by the fact that you wasted your entire life posting garbage and trolling people on a message board?
I'm not being trolled tbh with you bro. As I said before, I don't respond to personal attacks, I'm too good for that. Time has proven us right and time will probably prove all the Popsuckers and Manutards wrong. I agree with you about CummDumper though :lol.

Skull-1
10-01-2013, 07:47 PM
You know, I used to joke around and stuff, but it looks like you really have a very low IQ.

This from the guy with Anthony Michael Hall as his icon! LMAO!

Skull-1
10-01-2013, 07:48 PM
lol

Bam!

silverblk mystix
10-01-2013, 07:48 PM
I already knew you were stupid.

No one is stupid enough to waste their life on a message board - no one is idiotic enough to have over 75000 posts either....

...oh - wait....

RD2191
10-01-2013, 07:49 PM
ladies...settle down

TheGreatYacht
10-01-2013, 07:51 PM
No one is stupid enough to waste their life on a message board - no one is idiotic enough to have over 75000 posts either....

...oh - wait....

:lmaoI already shit on the guy plenty of times. I'm don't feel like wasting my time on his spell checking games.

ChumpDumper
10-01-2013, 07:53 PM
I already shit on the guy plenty of times. I'm don't feel like wasting my time on his spell checking games.You completely whiffed on what Bruno said.

Clear evidence of your stupidity -- no matter what your e-gang does to try to save you the embarrassment.

xmas1997
10-01-2013, 07:56 PM

Yes, it is that article.

Maybe I wasn't clear but after reading that article, it's hard to say that Pop isn't still highly motivated by coaching.

Stop trying to put one of the best posters on ST on the hot seat just. Did you not read his comment? He already said that Pop has lost his passion for the game. So has Manu btw.

Whoops.

I am vindicated, thank you.
I underlined and put in bold another of your idiotic attempts to ridicule, only to make a total fool of yourself by your own words. :lmao

Keep it up, you do a ten times better job of it than I ever could! :lol

silverblk mystix
10-01-2013, 07:59 PM
My vagina bleeds excessively - I need a gigantic tampon - Chumpie can you help me, please?

xmas1997
10-01-2013, 08:00 PM
I already knew you were stupid.

:lmao:lmao

So did I, I was just too nice to say so.

TheGreatYacht
10-01-2013, 08:00 PM
You completely whiffed on what Bruno said.

Clear evidence of your stupidity -- no matter what your e-gang does to try to save you the embarrassment.I didn't whiff shit. I was in the middle of writing my post then dog has to go piss. I come back, submit, and Bruno had already replied.

I could've deleted my comments and backpedal but I don't give a shit about my rep on ST unlike Benefactor and yourself who feel important on ST.

TheGreatYacht
10-01-2013, 08:01 PM
I am vindicated, thank you.
I underlined and put in bold another of your idiotic attempts to ridicule, only to make a total fool of yourself by your own words. :lmao

Keep it up, you do a ten times better job of it than I ever could! :lolHow old are you again? Forty and you never get laid? smh

RD2191
10-01-2013, 08:02 PM

Clear evidence of your stupidity -- no matter what your e-gang does to try to save you the embarrassment.
:lmao e-gang

ChumpDumper
10-01-2013, 08:03 PM
I didn't whiff shit. I was in the middle of writing my post then dog has to go piss. I come back, submit, and Bruno had already replied.

I could've deleted my comments and backpedal but I don't give a shit about my rep on ST unlike Benefactor and yourself who feel important on ST.Taking the time to make excuses for your fuckup is a clear indication that you do care.

TheGreatYacht
10-01-2013, 08:07 PM
Taking the time to make excuses for your fuckup is a clear indication that you do care.:lol I'm one of the most hated posters on ST. I got banned once. How do I care?

ChumpDumper
10-01-2013, 08:08 PM
:lol I'm one of the most hated posters on ST. I got banned once. How do I care?Speaking of yourself in superlatives also shows you care.

You were pretty stupid with Bruno there though. Gonna be tough to live that one down.

TheGreatYacht
10-01-2013, 08:10 PM
Speaking of yourself in superlatives shows you care.If I was a troll then yeah I would take pride in what I've done but obviously I'm not. I'm a diehard Spurs fan.

ChumpDumper
10-01-2013, 08:10 PM
If I was a troll then yeah I would take pride in what I've done but obviously I'm not. I'm a diehard Spurs fan.And you really care that people think that about you, sure.

xmas1997
10-01-2013, 08:11 PM
i yam de biggest lyer on dis site, I even make up my own quotes and stupidly give dem to udder people

I see you like writing my script for me now?
Ooh, aren't we clever.
No one will fall for that obvious misquote.
Go back to your cell now. Don't make chump come in there. :lol

xmas1997
10-01-2013, 08:19 PM

:lmao e-gang

E-gang:lmao
This is too much!
And we all know who they are.
What's funny is they don't. :lol

PlayNando
10-01-2013, 08:45 PM
Maybe...

but how much of an IQ does it take to know that you don't sub for Timmy in the critical moments of the NBA Finals?

That IQ sho' din't help Lord Pop now did it?
Dr. Popovich probably made a mistake there, but it happens. Don't hate.

PlayNando
10-01-2013, 08:45 PM
If I was a troll then yeah I would take pride in what I've done but obviously I'm not. I'm a diehard Spurs fan.
:lol :lol :lol

silverblk mystix
10-01-2013, 08:48 PM
Dr. Popovich probably made a mistake there, but it happens. Don't hate.

Well shit....

apparently the brilliant IQ was not an asset after all - now was it?

SA210
10-01-2013, 08:49 PM
"Look, you see the court? That's where you wont be in crunch time, Timmy. Now sit."

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/363/996/hi-res-7442512_crop_exact.jpg?w=1500&h=1500&q=85

dallasmaverickslose
10-01-2013, 08:53 PM
I'd like to personally nominate TheGreatYacht and silverblk mystix for SpursTalk's dumbass duo of the year.

***Skull-1 as an honorable mention. The only thing I can agree with skull on is that Obama is an idiot.

dallasmaverickslose
10-01-2013, 08:54 PM
He has a long way to be as big a loser as you are, sh-thead.

Oh really?

xmas1997
10-01-2013, 09:10 PM
You should have mentioned kobyz.
He-she is the champ!

Skull-1
10-01-2013, 09:36 PM
"Look, you see the court? That's where you wont be in crunch time, Timmy. Now sit."

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/363/996/hi-res-7442512_crop_exact.jpg?w=1500&h=1500&q=85

"The Heat are wearing white. Throw it to them, Manu."

silverblk mystix
10-01-2013, 09:57 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

silverblk mystix
10-01-2013, 09:57 PM
"The Heat are wearing white. Throw it to them, Manu."

:rollin:rollin

silverblk mystix
10-01-2013, 09:59 PM
"Look, see those ropes and all that champagne? It's in the fuckin' bag - Timmy take a seat - let the master show you how to finish!"

silverblk mystix
10-01-2013, 10:00 PM

SA210
10-01-2013, 10:03 PM
:rollin

Skull-1
10-01-2013, 10:18 PM
"Look, see those ropes and all that champagne? It's in the fuckin' bag - Timmy take a seat - let the master show you how to finish!"

:rollin

houston spurs fan
10-01-2013, 10:58 PM
:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:c ry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry :cry:cry:cry:cry:cry
Really hoping the dallasmavericksloser was gone, oh well he's back again

houston spurs fan
10-01-2013, 11:02 PM
I'd like to personally nominate TheGreatYacht and silverblk mystix for SpursTalk's dumbass duo of the year.

***Skull-1 as an honorable mention. The only thing I can agree with skull on is that Obama is an idiot.
Only poster worst than Yacht is you. Lol troll

spurraider21
10-02-2013, 12:00 AM
SBM has previously confirmed he'd prefer Vinny Del Negro to Pop so there's really nothing to see here

PlayNando
10-02-2013, 12:08 AM
Well shit....

apparently the brilliant IQ was not an asset after all - now was it?
One mistake does not an IQ make.

Deal with it.

You're not a tenth of the coach Popovich is, so put up or shut up, tbh.

dallasmaverickslose
10-02-2013, 12:36 AM
Only poster worst than Yacht is you. Lol troll

lol stalker. Fuck off, beotch.

ChumpDumper
10-02-2013, 01:18 AM
Lol emoticon gang

xmas1997
10-02-2013, 06:56 AM
Lol emoticon gang