PDA

View Full Version : Clippers Is this the year the Clips make it to the second round?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-01-2013, 08:41 AM
Doubt it, tbh. ChokeP3 isn't a winner. All he cares about are his "pretty stats". LOL at people comparing him to Magic, he isn't even the best point guard in the league (I'd rather have Parker and Rondo, tbh).

Griffin has potential, but he's more soft then CN's girls pus. So that's a no go.

Jordan cares more about "lawb city" then actually playing defense.

Redick is one of the biggest busts in history, Dudley is mediocre and scores strictly when he decides he wants to ball out. He can be legit tho.

Who knows though, maybe Crawford, Collinson, Barnes and Jamison will surprise people.

Dex
10-01-2013, 08:52 AM
Clippers made it to the second round 2 seasons ago.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-01-2013, 08:57 AM

My bad. Meant past*** the second round.

Of course butthurt CN fan will quote this because he wants to avoid the obvious answer: HELL no.

Sorry Clips, no Swaggy P to lead a 27 point comeback for you like the last time you made it to round 2

Clipper Nation
10-01-2013, 09:11 AM
:lol Another failed thread from the faggot OP

Tell us more about how you want to trade Danny Green and Boris Diaw for Shumpert :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-01-2013, 09:13 AM
:lol Another failed thread from the faggot OP

Tell us more about how you want to trade Danny Green and Boris Diaw for Shumpert :lol

Again, answer: HELL no

Clipper Nation
10-01-2013, 09:19 AM
:cry Fuck you assholes. What, so I'm not allowed :cry to share a hypothetical thread without being called stupid :cry or some other inconsiderate shit.

Some of you may need to find an occupation outside of these forums. :cry:cry:cry

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-01-2013, 09:23 AM
From wiki answers:

Q: When was the last time the Clippers have won a championship?

A: 0

Oh shit, let me try to make it not sound as bad... let me check yahoo answers for a diff question

Q: When was the last time the Clippers won a conference title?

A: LOL Clippers

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-01-2013, 09:23 AM
It's all good tho.. you can pull for LeBron til the Spurs wax that ass in this years finals. Just like we did last year before Ray Allen saved his legacy after five games of pure shit.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-01-2013, 03:04 PM
Doubt it, tbh. ChokeP3 isn't a winner. All he cares about are his "pretty stats". LOL at people comparing him to Magic, he isn't even the best point guard in the league (I'd rather have Parker and Rondo, tbh).

Griffin has potential, but he's more soft then CN's girls pus. So that's a no go.

Jordan cares more about "lawb city" then actually playing defense.

Redick is one of the biggest busts in history, Dudley is mediocre and scores strictly when he decides he wants to ball out. He can be legit tho.

Who knows though, maybe Crawford, Collinson, Barnes and Jamison will surprise people.

3QSwGMoJcTw

Leon Black
10-01-2013, 03:08 PM
lol clippers

Leon Black
10-01-2013, 03:15 PM
As long as they have that soft pussy blake griffin on that shit squad, they going nowhere.
lol clippers

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-01-2013, 05:04 PM
I'm done in this thread. I'm not coming to this forum to talk shit and end up being labeled a troll. I just want to sincerely discuss basketball (among other sports).

Sorry I hurt your feelings so much, CN. :lmao

Rogue
10-01-2013, 06:40 PM
Making the 2nd round will be their basic projective for the coming season imho. They have a better coach now and have strengthened their squad with a few good signings this offseason. I think they'll at least make one step further than where they finished last season, with WCF being their ceiling.

Killakobe81
10-02-2013, 08:05 AM
Finals appearance ceiling, wcf likely.

Leetonidas
10-02-2013, 08:12 AM
butthurt thread :lol

" :cry i'm not trying to be labaled troll guise im trying to talk basketball even though i claimed my last thread was a troll thread :cry "

cue scrub's everyone's mad/feelings are hurt/tl;dr/i troll you lololol response after getting shat on once again :lmao :lmao

TDMVPDPOY
10-02-2013, 08:24 AM
man the op should go back upstairs where his kind of retard threads is welcome by the masses of brainwash spermfans

Killakobe81
10-02-2013, 09:14 AM
I have Clips in WCF ... with an outside shot of the Finals to get their shit pushed in by Lebron.

Vash StampedE
10-02-2013, 10:40 AM
:lol