PDA

View Full Version : Knicks: Is Green/Diaw for Shumpert the new Diaw > Lee?

racm
10-01-2013, 02:13 PM
discuss

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-01-2013, 02:15 PM
discuss

I'm sorry I hurt your friends feelings so bad you felt the need to make a post dedicated towards me and my topic. I appreciate it, tbh...

You can go back to sucking their cocks now :toast

Clipper Nation
10-01-2013, 02:17 PM
:lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-01-2013, 02:19 PM
:lol

Can you send me a list of the Clips accomplishments throughout their history? I was just wondering if they had any more accomplishments than the Charlotte Bobcats.

Clipper Nation
10-01-2013, 02:29 PM
This faggot's only comebacks are "tl;dr," "LOL I TROL U" and "UR TEEM SUX" :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-01-2013, 02:36 PM
This faggot's only comebacks are "tl;dr," "LOL I TROL U" and "UR TEEM SUX" :lol

Yeah, dumbass, I did troll you.

Why do you think I posted a thread about LeBron being anything less than good in the NBA forum? Knowing there's one faggot ass Clip fan in there that takes everything to heart, especially about LeBron, but bolts whenever he gets owned in a thread.

And judging by you constantly following me from thread-to-thread, making such relevant comebacks such as "CAM NEWTON LOLOLOL" and "Panthers six yo", I would say you are pretty damn butthurt about it. Along with your friends.

So thanks, racm, for not only making your butthurt friend look stupid as shit by making this topic, but showing that it actually affected one of their friends to the point to make a thread about it.

:lmao

LeBron still needs to work on that jumper tho, tbh.

annnnd your team still sucks lol

/thread

jeebus
10-01-2013, 02:45 PM
I see the NBA forum is still as awesome as ever.

ElNono
10-01-2013, 02:50 PM
It is over. We will never win another championship. We will lose the franchise a decade hence... Years of suck are our future....

Clipper Nation
10-01-2013, 03:03 PM
It is over. We will never win another championship. We will lose the franchise a decade hence... Years of suck are our future....
Fuck you assholes. What, so I'm not allowed to share a hypothetical thread without being called stupid or some other inconsiderate shit.

Some of you may need to find an occupation outside of these forums.

spurraider21
10-01-2013, 03:30 PM
:lol CN going WM on us

TDMVPDPOY
10-01-2013, 08:55 PM
another shit ball club overrating its own roster players, if he was that good, the knicks wouldve gotten past the pacers

just another butler trade waiting to happen

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-01-2013, 09:23 PM
So can OP or Clipper Nation fill me in on the latest thing this retarded Panthers fan said?

Clipper Nation
10-01-2013, 09:35 PM
So can OP or Clipper Nation fill me in on the latest thing this retarded Panthers fan said?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222670

FkLA
10-01-2013, 09:40 PM
OP is trying way too hard. Green/Diaw for Shumpert isnt even a ridiculous trade proposal.

Actually its even less farfetched than my Diaw>Lee take, which ended up being not that farfetched after my nigga Boris locked down LeBron in the Finals.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-01-2013, 09:42 PM
Yeah I actually don't think Green and Diaw for Shumpert is that bad tbh. If anything it'd be a retarded trade for the Spurs.

Clipper Nation
10-01-2013, 09:45 PM
Yeah I actually don't think Green and Diaw for Shumpert is that bad tbh.
The trade itself isn't "Diaw > Lee" bad, but his meltdown when everybody shitted on it is pretty hilarious, tbh :lol

Leetonidas
10-01-2013, 10:06 PM
Yeah, dumbass, I did troll you.

Why do you think I posted a thread about LeBron being anything less than good in the NBA forum? Knowing there's one faggot ass Clip fan in there that takes everything to heart, especially about LeBron, but bolts whenever he gets owned in a thread.

And judging by you constantly following me from thread-to-thread, making such relevant comebacks such as "CAM NEWTON LOLOLOL" and "Panthers six yo", I would say you are pretty damn butthurt about it. Along with your friends.

So thanks, racm, for not only making your butthurt friend look stupid as shit by making this topic, but showing that it actually affected one of their friends to the point to make a thread about it.

:lmao

LeBron still needs to work on that jumper tho, tbh.

annnnd your team still sucks lol

/thread
http://wasahiro.files.wordpress.com/2013/09/mfwpeoplearebutt-hurtbecausebastianmadehisownchannel_de1a8ea305cc93 5d33f8aa5c94a3f718.jpg

Leetonidas
10-01-2013, 10:09 PM
Yeah I actually don't think Green and Diaw for Shumpert is that bad tbh. If anything it'd be a retarded trade for the Spurs.

So it's not insanely fucking retarded it's just retarded? :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-01-2013, 10:14 PM
So it's not insanely fucking retarded it's just retarded? :lol
It's retarded in the sense it makes the Spurs worse imo. It's not a retarded "Lets trade DeWhataburger Blair for Dwight Howard!" homer type trade.

Rogue
10-02-2013, 02:32 AM
Shumpert ain't even worth a half of Diaw's fat ass and the spurs would be stupid to make a deal like this tbh. Spurs can't afford to lose any bigs. Pop may probably trade a package of guards for a good defensive big

Trainwreck2100
10-02-2013, 03:02 AM
never has one poster so fittingly lived up to his name