:downspin: that

http://youtu.be/IwVVCDWrMCc

Medvedenko
10-01-2013, 05:01 PM
lol mayo
lol twerking

Spur-Addict
10-01-2013, 05:11 PM
A horse that's afraid of LBJ contesting that legacy to be honest. MVPs, Chips, and Olympic Gold's are starting to pile up. I have no idea why MJ hates on LBJ so much. Maybe it's because LBJs brand is really growing substantially. The guy even has a nice watch out now. It's sad really, because I'd rather the guy stop tainting the legacy. Obviously MJ is the undisputed GOAT. But, it seems pretty odd the year he retired, even though he was playing very well, don't ya think? :stirpot:

RsxPiimp
10-01-2013, 05:15 PM
I know it's popular for spurs fan to suck lebrons dick which is shameful but please let's not talk about contesting the mans legacy

Lebron has lost 2 nba finals, mj won all 6:lol

I don't even want to go with NBA finals stats because it's just embarrassing to even put lbj's name up there

HarlemHeat37
10-01-2013, 05:17 PM
Lebron will never catch Dad Killer from a career perspective, but he has already surpassed him from a peak perspective, tbh..career rankings are overplayed anyways, especially since DK played in a watered down era that catered to his talent/team..I can only imagine what Lebron would do if he had a real NBA coach, let alone Phil Jackson:lol..

DK's fear of Lebron is pathetic, tbh, he's an old, bitter, piece of shit, at this point, tbh..

Al-Quobe should be upset that Jordan has been complimenting Kobe the past few years, as it just means DK knows Kobe has no chance of ever approaching his legacy, now that the Lakers have no chance at winning another title for the next 5+ years, tbh:lol..

UZER
10-01-2013, 05:18 PM
Jordan is the ultimate ultimate competitor. He will take that to the grave. Why would he give credit to Lebron who has built a brand, in a similar fashion to him (though not on his level yet)? He knows Kobe won't get six and is in his rear view mirror for good so of course he will compliment him

Lebron still has room to catch him so why would he compliment him when they're technically still battling legacies?

Arcadian
10-01-2013, 05:20 PM
pretty odd the year he retired, even though he was playing very well, don't ya think? :stirpot:

Not really. He retired in 2003 because he was 42 years old and the Wizards experiment was over.

I think 42 year old Jordan would have whipped 19 year old Lebron's ass. Lebron was good a good rookie - but he didn't become great until just recently.

RsxPiimp
10-01-2013, 05:22 PM
Lebron will never catch Dad Killer from a career perspective, but he has already surpassed him from a peak perspective, tbh..career rankings are overplayed anyways, especially since DK played in a watered down era that catered to his talent/team..I can only imagine what Lebron would do if he had a real NBA coach, let alone Phil Jackson:lol..

DK's fear of Lebron is pathetic, tbh, he's an old, bitter, piece of shit, at this point, tbh..

Al-Quobe should be upset that Jordan has been complimenting Kobe the past few years, as it just means DK knows Kobe has no chance of ever approaching his legacy, now that the Lakers have no chance at winning another title for the next 5+ years, tbh:lol..

your take on Kobe was a pretty good spin :lol

HarlemHeat37
10-01-2013, 05:24 PM
To answer Spur-Addict's question, btw..DK not only hates Lebron because he has challenged his peak and will threaten his career, but he also hates him because of Lebron's style of basketball..

The 80's Magic and Bird basketball was about team play and camaraderie, making the pass before taking the shot, building chemistry with your teammates, etc..when DK reigned over the NBA(in the watered down, post-Celtics/Lakers/Pistons era), he promoted a different type of basketball, a selfish brand of basketball, where the superstar received all of the credit, and unquantifiable bullshit like "Killer Instinct" began being attributed to star players:lol..

DK succeeded because he had the greatest combination of talent/athleticism in NBA history, don't get me wrong, but he also created a problem for the NBA by conducing a new breed of selfish, 1 on 1 superstar, such as the Kobes, Iversons, McGradys, Anthonys, etc..Kobe succeeded, but he needed Shaq for 3 of them, while the rest of those players were failures/cancers, tbh..

Lebron plays 80s basketball, he has never had a negative incident with a teammate, all his teammates love him, he always chooses to pass before shooting, etc..

DK hates it, tbh..he hates that Lebron emulates Magic(minus the gay sex + aids), rather than emulating him, tbh..

RsxPiimp
10-01-2013, 05:25 PM
Jordan is the ultimate ultimate competitor. He will take that to the grave. Why would he give credit to Lebron who has built a brand, in a similar fashion to him (though not on his level yet)? He knows Kobe won't get six and is in his rear view mirror for good so of course he will compliment him

Lebron still has room to catch him so why would he compliment him when they're technically still battling legacies?

If mj had to go PC route, he could've easily said dr.j could probably beat him considering he looked up to the guy

Truth is this. Kobe is the best and most skilled offensive perimeter player after mj and game is just recognizing game.

Spur-Addict
10-01-2013, 05:30 PM
To answer Spur-Addict's question, btw..DK not only hates Lebron because he has challenged his peak and will threaten his career, but he also hates him because of Lebron's style of basketball..

The 80's Magic and Bird basketball was about team play and camaraderie, making the pass before taking the shot, building chemistry with your teammates, etc..when DK reigned over the NBA(in the watered down, post-Celtics/Lakers/Pistons era), he promoted a different type of basketball, a selfish brand of basketball, where the superstar received all of the credit, and unquantifiable bullshit like "Killer Instinct" began being attributed to star players:lol..

DK succeeded because he had the greatest combination of talent/athleticism in NBA history, don't get me wrong, but he also created a problem for the NBA by conducing a new breed of selfish, 1 on 1 superstar, such as the Kobes, Iversons, McGradys, Anthonys, etc..Kobe succeeded, but he needed Shaq for 3 of them, while the rest of those players were failures/cancers, tbh..

Lebron plays 80s basketball, he has never had a negative incident with a teammate, all his teammates love him, he always chooses to pass before shooting, etc..

DK hates it, tbh..he hates that Lebron emulates Magic(minus the gay sex + aids), rather than emulating him, tbh..

Solid take HH. DK is the father of the 1V1 superstar. I also think he hates him because of his ability to play both styles at the highest level, which sets him apart from many of the so called best ever players.

spurraider21
10-01-2013, 05:34 PM
Lebron will never catch Dad Killer from a career perspective, but he has already surpassed him from a peak perspective, tbh..career rankings are overplayed anyways
:wtf

RsxPiimp
10-01-2013, 05:37 PM
I can't believe you just said Lebron passed Jordan on peak level tbh lol

Koolaid_Man
10-01-2013, 05:38 PM

stop being butthurt that MJ consistently rides with Kobe...

Koolaid_Man
10-01-2013, 05:40 PM

you're really hurt over this I see...perhaps MJ picks Kobe because he respects Kobe's game...perhaps MJ recognizes like every true fan that Lebron in his prime ain't playing no one...he hasn't earned shit :lol...if he's the greatest ever...then he's just spoken...deal with that shit lil homie :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-01-2013, 05:42 PM

what Brand has he built....Kobe at 35 still has the most popular jersey...still makes the most money...and is still revered the world over...and still fucking mad ho's....what Brand does Lebron have? tbh I'm interested to know

HarlemHeat37
10-01-2013, 05:43 PM
Lebron is the only player in NBA history to win consecutive titles while leading his team in Points, Rebounds and Assists in the playoffs, tbh..he shut down Tony Parker, arguably the best PG in the NBA, in games 6 and 7..he shut down Paul George and swarmed Hibbert in game 7..

He shut down Harden in 2012, along with Derrick Rose, Paul Pierce in games 6/7 and Carmelo for half that series..

He never had the luxury of Scottie Pippen defending opposing top player, and Rodman dominating the boards:lol..

All this with Spoelstra as coach:lol..

FkLA
10-01-2013, 05:46 PM
MJ is complementing himself tbh. Says he wouldnt lose in one on one to anyone today except Kome sometimes because "he steals all my moves". :lmao

Clipper Nation
10-01-2013, 05:48 PM
Harlem shitting on the haters per par :lol

Also, :lol at Kirbystan for jizzing themselves over a backhanded compliment where MJ chides Kirby for "stealing his moves".... he just called your messiah a biter :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-01-2013, 05:50 PM
Lebron is the only player in NBA history to win consecutive titles while leading his team in Points, Rebounds and Assists in the playoffs, tbh..he shut down Tony Parker, arguably the best PG in the NBA, in games 6 and 7..he shut down Paul George and swarmed Hibbert in game 7..

He shut down Harden in 2012, along with Derrick Rose, Paul Pierce in games 6/7 and Carmelo for half that series..

He never had the luxury of Scottie Pippen defending opposing top player, and Rodman dominating the boards:lol..

All this with Spoelstra as coach:lol..

He did no such thing....Pop shut Parker down...Parker got into the lane at will...Lebron couldn't even stay in front of him...you're delusional:lol

HarlemHeat37
10-01-2013, 05:51 PM
Um, every Spurs fan was complaining about Parker getting killed by Lebron and trying to play hero, tbh:lol..

Stick to making Duncan gay threads, my nigga, it's your only strength nowadays, tbh:lol..

Koolaid_Man
10-01-2013, 05:51 PM
Harlem shitting on the haters per par :lol

Also, :lol at Kirbystan for jizzing themselves over a backhanded compliment where MJ chides Kirby for "stealing his moves".... he just called your messiah a biter :lol

notice CP0 isn't even on MJ's mind

Koolaid_Man
10-01-2013, 05:52 PM
Um, every Spurs fan was complaining about Parker getting killed by Lebron and trying to play hero, tbh:lol..

if they were they're stupid fucks who don't know the game...you're bout just a retard as they are if you think Lebron can stay in front of Parker...

Koolaid_Man
10-01-2013, 05:53 PM

Stick to making Duncan gay threads, my nigga, it's your only strength nowadays, tbh:lol..

Tony Parker killed Lebron plain and simple...Pop just dont know when to let the dude play..and it cost him a title...Tony controlled the game when Pop left him alone

HarlemHeat37
10-01-2013, 05:54 PM
The entire Spurs offense suffered when Lebron guarded Parker..

Even the few shots Parker made against him were desperation makes(the miracle in game 1 and the step-back 3 in game 6)..

I know you've never seen a star player guard another star(since Kobe has never done it), but it happens:lol..

Koolaid_Man
10-01-2013, 06:01 PM
The entire Spurs offense suffered when Lebron guarded Parker..

Even the few shots Parker made against him were desperation makes(the miracle in game 1 and the step-back 3 in game 6)..

I know you've never seen a star player guard another star(since Kobe has never done it), but it happens:lol..

ohh yes I have: :lol your boys trying to guard Kobe and getting repeatedly burned

MUc8677iffE

TA302Bqme2A

Koolaid_Man
10-01-2013, 06:05 PM
Check out Kobe's defense on Wade and Lebron :lol had them niggas crying

QBu28UwDzps

Arcadian
10-02-2013, 12:48 AM
Just remember how lucky Lebron is that his legacy wasn't completely ruined in the 2013 Finals. All those desperate bricks just wouldn't fall in game 6...and then he got bailed out.

One rebound = Lebron's legacy goes to shit.

Now before you try to classify me as a "hater" or some such nonsense, that couldn't be further from the truth. He's not half the fagwizard that is Kobe Bryant. Fuck Kobe. Lebron >>>>>>> Kobe.

But MJ > Lebron.

AchillesHeel
10-02-2013, 01:57 AM

Lebron barely even guarded Parker, and this is what happened when Lebron tried to guard Parker in the clutch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6AKrqv_Yq0

HarlemHeat37
10-02-2013, 02:04 AM
Lebron barely even guarded Parker, and this is what happened when Lebron tried to guard Parker in the clutch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6AKrqv_Yq0

Lebron guarded Parker for most of the key stretches in games 6&7, completely killing him, go watch the games, tbh..

Your Finals takes/predictions were probably the shittiest on ST, as I've said several times:lol..

AchillesHeel
10-02-2013, 02:26 AM
Lebron guarded Parker for most of the key stretches in games 6&7, completely killing him, go watch the games, tbh..

Your Finals takes/predictions were probably the shittiest on ST, as I've said several times:lol..

Oh yes, you talk about Games 6 and 7, when Parker was injured and was benched during crunch time because he couldn't keep up with the pace. You're a "spur fan", who's also a Miami Heat frontrunner and a Lebron stan, yet you have to nerve to call out Spur fans when they try to defend their team.

Lebron did good on Parker, but not as great as you'd think. The team defense had a big role in slowing him down(+ the hamstring injury), especially Bosh on the double team with Bron, Parker when 100% could get by Lebron with his speed, but with Bosh right there he could either a) shoot a contested jumper(bad option) or b) pass it to an open teammate.

tl;dr - Parker did great in the finals before the injury and got by Bron on many occasions or created open shots for his teammates, when he was slowed down by the hamstring injury he became less effective and the Heat took advantage of that with Manu sucking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDW-hEIEm9s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPa57TmF49Y

The whole Miami defense was focused on shutting down Parker and making Manu/Neal/Green shoot long jumpers, just like the Spurs defense was focused on Bron and making him pass the ball up or shoot the J. We all know who the better player is, but giving Lebron full credit for everything that Miami did is blasphemous, Bosh did so much on Parker if you actually watched the series.

Rogue
10-02-2013, 03:07 AM
Excellent analysis, Heel, I also watched the finals but I think I could never see the games in such depth tbh. I'm also a Lebron fan and nigga's probably my favorite player outside the Mavs franchise but I find it too hard to argue against any single thing you said, tbh. Lebron also had poor moments through the finals, like when he made consecutive turnovers during crunch time in game 2 (or game 3, I'm not sure), and he was lucky to get away with a good result imho. He was the top performer of the series, no doubt, but it didn't mean he had somehow replaced MJ as the GOAT. He look so damn good during the finals because the opposing team's stars all played bad... manu played like an ass throughout the series, parker was injured for the last two or three games while Duncan missed two easy layups in a vital game.

How do you like the latest chapters of my novel btw? I was literally having a hard time moving my hand off my dick while writing those chapters, tbh.

Killakobe81
10-02-2013, 07:34 AM
Oh yes, you talk about Games 6 and 7, when Parker was injured and was benched during crunch time because he couldn't keep up with the pace. You're a "spur fan", who's also a Miami Heat frontrunner and a Lebron stan, yet you have to nerve to call out Spur fans when they try to defend their team.

Lebron did good on Parker, but not as great as you'd think. The team defense had a big role in slowing him down(+ the hamstring injury), especially Bosh on the double team with Bron, Parker when 100% could get by Lebron with his speed, but with Bosh right there he could either a) shoot a contested jumper(bad option) or b) pass it to an open teammate.

tl;dr - Parker did great in the finals before the injury and got by Bron on many occasions or created open shots for his teammates, when he was slowed down by the hamstring injury he became less effective and the Heat took advantage of that with Manu sucking.

The whole Miami defense was focused on shutting down Parker and making Manu/Neal/Green shoot long jumpers, just like the Spurs defense was focused on Bron and making him pass the ball up or shoot the J. We all know who the better player is, but giving Lebron full credit for everything that Miami did is blasphemous, Bosh did so much on Parker if you actually watched the series.

Truth but Harlem has LeBron jizz voiding his vision. HH knows hoops but when LeBron comes in to play he is like a Kobe fanboi plus that cat used "we" referring to Heat in a Rox thread dude ain't even a Spur fan no more ...lost a little respect for hh he was in my top 5 posters all time list.

RsxPiimp
10-02-2013, 08:40 AM

Awesome post :toast

Would shut all this myth about lebrons defense on Parker :lol

HarlemHeat37
10-02-2013, 10:04 AM
:lmao he just moved the goalposts from Lebron didn't guard Parker to :(Lebron only guarded Parker when he was hurt:(..

It's common knowledge that Miami's defense struggled immensely to cover Parker until Lebron made the switch..obviously team defense helps, it's a team sport:lol..

From NBA.com:

Asking LeBron James to defend Tony Parker for any extended length of time has been a dangerous proposition for Spoesltra. It’s not quite the same as pointing James in the general direction of a Derrick Rose and Kevin Durant and yelling, ‘Go’. Parker won’t simply attack you off the dribble and use high pick-and-rolls. The moment it became clear James was going to spend some time on Parker in Game 6, the Spurs immediately went into marathon mode.

It was an important moment in last night’s game that this didn’t work. Not only did James keep pace with Parker, he also jumped the final screen and cut off the passing lane entirely. There’s no telling exactly how much an early possession like this has on later play calling, but the Spurs didn’t put James in this situation very much for the rest of the night. You can try to wear James out, but if you’re killing half of your shot clock every time you do it there might not be much value to be had.

While James only defended Parker for a handful of possessions in the first half, he picked him up halfway through the third quarter and stayed there for much of the duration. And what James really shut down was the Parker isolation game that had tortured the HEAT in Game 5, as Parker scored about 16 points on 11 isolations. James isn’t an auto-block when asked to guard a smaller, quicker point guard, but Parker had nowhere to go.

The exception to this came in the final minute of regulation when Parker hit a monumentally tough step-back three over the arms of James, but there was a reason Parker was taking that shot in the first place. And once the HEAT tied the game on Ray Allen’s second-chance three – an opportunity earned by Chris Bosh’s offensive rebound – James kept pace with Parker full-court and took his team to overtime as Parker ran himself out of bounds.

James giving Parker so few places to go had the expected detriment on the Spurs offense. Parker wound up standing in the corner, just to get James away from the ball and give Parker a break, more often than we’ve seen before in this series, and without its primary playmaker in position to make plays, the Spurs had just three assists on 14 second-half field-goals. Parker finished 6-of-23.

:lol

A quick Google search displays many links of discussion of Lebron's defense on Parker in games 6&7..I know you watched the games, since I remember your atrocious predictions/takes when the Spurs were up 3-2, tbh..

HarlemHeat37
10-02-2013, 10:07 AM
Btw, your 1st video has Lebron guarding Parker for only 2 fucking plays and the 2nd video has Lebron only guarding Parker once:lol..

Buddy Mignon
10-02-2013, 12:26 PM
Basically, MJ is trying to be humble and polite to all of you Lebron nut huggers. As an owner he owes it to the league but in private I know he's far from being polite when compared to Lebron. I'd imagine it would go something like this...

Lebron nuthugger: Hey Mike... you think you could beat Lebron?

MJ: Listen here lil nigga... I got more talent in my left nut than three Lebrons combined... get the fuck outta here yo. Aye... Kobe you hear this nigga.

Kobe: Ha ha ha ha... nigga getting dunked on in his own camp... where da ho's at?

thunderup
10-02-2013, 12:30 PM
:lol @ all the outrage from all those LeRoid fans supporting a shitty human being like himself.

:lol @ Harlem's atrocious takes from the last few days.

Clipper Nation
10-02-2013, 12:32 PM
Basically, MJ is trying to be humble and polite to all of you Lebron nut huggers. As an owner he owes it to the league but in private I know he's far from being polite when compared to Lebron. I'd imagine it would go something like this...

Lebron nuthugger: Hey Mike... you think you could beat Lebron?

MJ: Listen here lil nigga... I got more talent in my left nut than three Lebrons combined... get the fuck outta here yo. Aye... Kobe you hear this nigga.

Kobe: Ha ha ha ha... nigga getting dunked on in his own camp... where da ho's at?
Buddy Mignon: "Naruto freestyles like he was Jay mothafuckin' Z"

:lol