PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on Obama and the Federal Government

Lincoln
10-01-2013, 04:45 PM
This is the first time the Government has not agreed on a budget in 17 years, thus affectively "shutting down" the government for a period of time. I'm glad that the Republicans in the House finally stood up and defended the rights that we as the Conservative party put our constituents in place for. If you ask me the entire Obama administration should be "Shutdown" as they are going against all constitutional rights of the American people. You cannot force something that the people do not want. And Clearly Obama does not have the good of the people in mind. He is single handedly ruining our great nation alongside a very liberal Senate and even some House Republicans who are week and do not have the guts to stand for what is right. Sen. Ted Cruz (R) on the other hand is doing what not many other conservatives are doing right now he is standing out. He is being the voice of the people and I encourage all of you to vote for him and everyone else who is a true conservative and not a "Republican on Paper" but a true conservative willing to stand up for our rights an this great Nation. That all being said this shutdown will affect many people but we are to trust in God and he will provide for us like he has for this nations for over 200 years. We must not forget that we are a nation founded on godly principles and even though times may seem hard there is always a plan and God knows the outcome. If you ever question what we were founded on pull out a dollar bill, it'll tell you! " In God We Trust" God Bless America!

Rogue
10-01-2013, 05:57 PM
Sup Lincoln, have you checked the latest updates of your "Hey thread" thread yet?

DJR210
10-01-2013, 08:55 PM
I am usually not one to talk shit about the President because I'm too lazy to vote, and usually the impact of a President, or Government does not really trickle down to my level and impact me much.

This motherfucker is impacting me. He is gonna cost me upwards of near 100 dollars a month for health insurance that I never use, or fees if I don't get the coverage. Bastard.

Jacob1983
10-02-2013, 02:31 AM
What happened to bombing Syria?

Trainwreck2100
10-02-2013, 03:09 AM
I am usually not one to talk shit about the President because I'm too lazy to vote, and usually the impact of a President, or Government does not really trickle down to my level and impact me much.

This motherfucker is impacting me. He is gonna cost me upwards of near 100 dollars a month for health insurance that I never use, or fees if I don't get the coverage. Bastard.

get prescriptions for the good shit, sell the drugs to teenagers. Then you profit

:tu thanks obama

TDMVPDPOY
10-02-2013, 04:18 AM
wants the working class to pay for his unemployed brothers to busy selling crack and living it up

DJR210
10-02-2013, 05:17 AM

Obama: "Strike Syria? I never said that!"

DJR210
10-02-2013, 05:20 AM
wants the working class to pay for his unemployed brothers to busy selling crack and living it up

Hey, hey, you worry about your own problems like getting broadband internet and the option to buy violent/mature media.

Bill_Brasky
10-02-2013, 09:24 AM
fuck yeah I need me some healthcare bitches.

SA210
10-02-2013, 10:17 AM

:lmao I know, remember that emergency? lol