PDA

View Full Version : The Stripes store on WhiteCap RD

RGMCSE
10-01-2013, 06:55 PM
Is the best corner store in Texas. It's got way more than the typical Beer * Ice * Lotto. They have all the essentials like a kitchen that serves all the standard breakfast and lunch Tacos. But they also have Barbacoa and for the ballas they even have wings and fried chicken. For the Becky's they got rolls and tornado taquitos and a F'real smoothie machine. The coffee is the best with more creamers and sweetner options than a mutha fucking Barney's. They sell half gallons of Blue Bell Ice cream and were not talking just plain ol chocolate and Vanilla, they have Triple chocolate Mocha Almond Fudge, Red Velvet cake, peppermint and way more.

These fools got produce in here! Were talking Jalapenos, bell pepper, onions, tomato's, water melon, bananas, grapes etc... Did I mention these fuckers sell racks of beef ribs, steak, burgers and sausage just in case you forgot the most important barb q ingredients. :lol This is just the tip of the iceberg. Were not even getting to the snacks and cell phone accessories available. I wish we got rid of crappy valero and upgraded to Stipes!

DJR210
10-01-2013, 08:50 PM
So you're the owner of the store I take it? Also, cool story.

FkLA
10-01-2013, 09:55 PM
What kind of fatass judges a gas station based on its food and smoothies ?

sonnytris
10-02-2013, 11:49 AM
Guess you wish we still had full service stations but now they are really full service for your full belly and not your every day gasoline accessories

Rogue
10-02-2013, 06:41 PM
What kind of fatass judges a gas station based on its food and smoothies ?
That kind of fatasses who eat tacos and burritos all 3 meals a day, 365 days a year.