PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Bold Predictions for the 2013/2014 NBA Season

Robz4000
10-02-2013, 01:27 AM
-OKC ends up as a 5th seed

-The Knicks trade Carmelo/Amare to the Lakers for Pau/filler

-The Lakers proceed to miss the playoffs as Kobe and Carmelo kill each other

-Wade drops off significantly and the Heat make the playoffs as a 3 seed

-Bible Kemp has another mediocre season and proceeds to get McHale fired (which actually is a blessing in disguise for Houston)

-Derrick Rose "heroically" wins MVP and the Bulls get knocked out in the second round by the Heat anyway

-The Pelicans, T-Pups, and Blazers all make the playoffs

-Half of the Nyets are dead by the ASG

Trainwreck2100
10-02-2013, 01:57 AM
-OKC ends up as a 5th seed

-The Knicks trade Carmelo/Amare to the Lakers for Pau/filler

-The Lakers proceed to miss the playoffs as Kobe and Carmelo kill each other

-Wade drops off significantly and the Heat make the playoffs as a 3 seed

-Bible Kemp has another mediocre season and proceeds to get McHale fired (which actually is a blessing in disguise for Houston)

-Derrick Rose "heroically" wins MVP and the Bulls get knocked out in the second round by the Heat anyway

-The Pelicans, T-Pups, and Blazers all make the playoffs

-Half of the Nyets are dead by the ASG

that would mean that neither the bulls or the heat are the 1 seed.

And the only way Wade drops off is if the league finally stars testing for HGH which the Players Union is dragging their feet on.

TDMVPDPOY
10-02-2013, 02:01 AM
SPURS anything less then a wcf appearance to me is a failed season, if we make it to finals win/lose i take it as playing with house money whatever is left in duncans bag

then again is this spurs team still that fake ass leader mvp aspiration TP team? cause if it is, disregard above post and i wish they dont advance anything

Robz4000
10-02-2013, 02:02 AM
that would mean that neither the bulls or the heat are the 1 seed.

And the only way Wade drops off is if the league finally stars testing for HGH which the Players Union is dragging their feet on.

Pacers will prolly get that 1 seed. As for Wade, I don't mean him becoming roleplayer level, but he sure won't be "Top 10 player in the league still" level.

Clipper Nation
10-02-2013, 02:03 AM
Kirby gets outed as the faggot he is, Duncan finds some other chick to marry, and Lakerfan's schtick is officially ruined :lol

Jacob1983
10-02-2013, 02:28 AM
David Stern has a heart attack with the news that the Pelicans and Bobcats have the best records in the NBA at the all star break. Also, Wade finally comes out with the truth about being an STD infested bisexual pussy.

spurraider21
10-02-2013, 03:13 AM
SPURS anything less then a wcf appearance to me is a failed season, if we make it to finals win/lose i take it as playing with house money whatever is left in duncans bag

then again is this spurs team still that fake ass leader mvp aspiration TP team? cause if it is, disregard above post and i wish they dont advance anything
TP can carry the weight in the reg season, but we all saw when the chips were down who's team it was.

the spurs advantage over the Lakers was supposed to be their perimeter play. instead, it was Duncan schooling Pau and Dwight
the red hot zach randolph suddenly forgot how to score when Duncan was guarding him. TP did have an absolute monster game 4 though.
in the finals, Duncan was a rock on defense and a constant mismatch on offense. While Parker faded as the series went on, Duncan got stronger.

that said, i'm fine with Parker shouldering the load to keep tim fresh

UZER
10-02-2013, 07:21 AM
With the Lakers bout to miss the playoffs, Kobe injures his Achilles again.

A variation is, with the Lakers about to get swept out of the playoffs, Kobe injures his Achilles again.

Killakobe81
10-02-2013, 07:48 AM
Odds/logic says Heat wont make 4 straight Finals but I just don't see a legit contender without a fatal flaw. Spurs took advantage of this last year and Heat have LeBron. If ginger stays healthy heat over Clips in Finals ...doc coty and Paul wins MVP regular season LeBron Finals MVP.

TDMVPDPOY
10-02-2013, 08:21 AM
Odds/logic says Heat wont make 4 straight Finals but I just don't see a legit contender without a fatal flaw. Spurs took advantage of this last year and Heat have LeBron. If ginger stays healthy heat over Clips in Finals ...doc coty and Paul wins MVP regular season LeBron Finals MVP.

cp3 winning anything whether its mvp, championship, fmvp...the butthurt lakerfags will come out and continue with horn how the nba cockblock the propose cp3 trade to lakers a few years ago

Killakobe81
10-02-2013, 09:19 AM
cp3 winning anything whether its mvp, championship, fmvp...the butthurt lakerfags will come out and continue with horn how the nba cockblock the propose cp3 trade to lakers a few years ago

Yep. He fucked us. But it was Lebron's time either way. I dont lament missed titles because of the "veto" .. having paul/Howard/Kobe looks great on paper but truth is at this point of their careers Paul is not what he was pre-injury (but still great) Kobe was on the decline (also still great) before the Achilles and howard had back issues. But we would be in better shape as a franchise, but stuck with scrubs around those 3. If Kobe still ruptures ... we still don't beat Heat. So really we did not miss out on any titles imho ... and that is all that matters in the end ...

Vash StampedE
10-02-2013, 09:53 AM
Your 2nd prediction is improbable, though I would love for that to happen. A repeat of last season for the Lakers but I hope when that happens, they've already learned the lesson to keep the better star over the "killer" star.