PDA

View Full Version : POLL--Larry Brown

mookie2001
07-23-2005, 12:51 AM
larry brown

AFE7FATMAN
07-23-2005, 02:56 AM
Not real good with rookies and those without a couple of years of Pro experience.

Sense
07-23-2005, 04:59 AM
He's overrated, people talk about him because of the team's he's been in..

But he's lost 2 final appearances out of 3..

He can't be better than Pop..

Oscar DeLa
07-23-2005, 04:36 PM
I dont know what it is
but when Brown does anything
espn loves reporting on it

Cant_Be_Faded
07-23-2005, 05:17 PM
I dont know what it is
but when Brown does anything
espn loves reporting on it

LOL!!!!!

i voted with the majority on this one. He's good...i'd love for him to be our coach if pop left us....but after the '04 season he became more overrated than Old English High Gravity

ShoogarBear
07-23-2005, 06:38 PM
I don't think any coach--not Pop, not Phil, nobody--could have done what Larry has done as many different times as he's done it.

That may not necessarily make him a better coach than them, but you sure can't call him overrated when Pop and Phil have always had at various points the best player in the game on their side.

mookie2001
07-23-2005, 06:44 PM
?
until last year brown was known for annually failing to do shit, then switching teams
his nba career is lackluster
hes won a lot of games but lost a shitload too

ShoogarBear
07-23-2005, 09:54 PM
How many coaches have won both an NBA championship and an NCAA title?

"Failing to do shit?" Yeah, he only went to New Jersey and the Clippers and Indiana and Philadelphia (and San Antonio) and turned perennial losers into playoff teams. The only time somebody gave him a good team to start with, he won the title.

I'm not going to defend his personality. But you could easily argue that no other coach in history could turn around that many teams.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-23-2005, 11:21 PM
How many coaches have won both an NBA championship and an NCAA title?

"Failing to do shit?" Yeah, he only went to New Jersey and the Clippers and Indiana and Philadelphia (and San Antonio) and turned perennial losers into playoff teams. The only time somebody gave him a good team to start with, he won the title.

I'm not going to defend his personality. But you could easily argue that no other coach in history could turn around that many teams.

theres no doubt that he's an ace at getting players to the promised land

but after he did take that good team to the finals he became overrated....espn talked about him like barkley talks about ginobili

ALVAREZ6
07-24-2005, 09:07 AM
espn talked about him like barkley talks about ginobili
Hey man...that's not cool...