PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate 20 Man .....

Avante
10-02-2013, 05:27 PM
...Battle Royal

"Iron" Mike Tyson
Bill Kazmeier
Thor
Bill Golberg
Paul Anderson
Samson
Batista
The Warlord
Conan
Brock Lesnar
Ryback
Hercules
Ronnie Coleman
Lou Ferrigno
Jeep Swenson
The Roadwarriors
George Foreman
The Great Antonio
Hulk Hogan 1984

Who wins it?

Blake
10-02-2013, 05:51 PM
What a lame 20.

clambake
10-02-2013, 06:07 PM
pedo likes rasslin

DJR210
10-02-2013, 06:48 PM
Same recycled thread as posted previously.

OP is a pedophile.

Xevious
10-03-2013, 03:14 AM
OP is a pedophile.

Huey Freeman
10-03-2013, 03:50 AM
OP is a pedophile.

Avante
10-03-2013, 12:59 PM
What a lame 20.

You can do better?

ChumpDumper
10-03-2013, 02:26 PM
Is this almanac list different from the last one?

Avante
10-03-2013, 02:34 PM
Is this almanac list different from the last one?

Where is therer an Alamanac with....The Ultimate 20 Man Battle Royal...in it?

ChumpDumper
10-03-2013, 02:36 PM
Where is therer an Alamanac with....The Ultimate 20 Man Battle Royal...in it?You didn't answer the question.

Is it different from your last almanac list?

Avante
10-03-2013, 02:43 PM
You didn't answer the question.

Is it different from your last almanac list?

Since there is no almanac list how can I answer the question?

ChumpDumper
10-03-2013, 02:50 PM
Since there is no almanac list how can I answer the question?There are two.

Avante
10-03-2013, 02:52 PM
There are two.

So what Almanac are those lists in? The name would be..?

ChumpDumper
10-03-2013, 02:55 PM
Oh, you're confused by sarcasm.

Figures.

Avante
10-03-2013, 03:02 PM

Figures.

That coming from some idiot who has yet to figure out I'm a huge music. track. football, rasslin, sci fi,...fan.

I could write the Almanac.

ChumpDumper
10-03-2013, 03:06 PM
That coming from some idiot who has yet to figure out I'm a huge music. track. football, rasslin, sci fi,...fan.

I could write the Almanac.That's the point.

Almanacs are incredibly boring collections of facts that no one cares about in toto.

No one cares about your almanac lists.

Thank you for finally getting it, twat. Now look up the term in toto.

Avante
10-03-2013, 03:23 PM
That's the point.

Almanacs are incredibly boring collections of facts that no one cares about in toto.

No one cares about your almanac lists.

Thank you for finally getting it, twat. Now look up the term in toto.

So you follow a guy around boring you, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
10-03-2013, 03:26 PM
So you follow a guy around boring you, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!When you pollute the forum with multiple almanac threads, I feel a comment is in order, twat.

Avante
10-03-2013, 03:28 PM
When you pollute the forum with multiple almanac threads, I feel a comment is in order, twat.

That coming from a guy who does nothing here but follow others around? If you're so worried about about the forum how come you do....0....?

You post a thread and I won't for 60 days.

ChumpDumper
10-03-2013, 03:34 PM
That coming from a guy who does nothing here but follow others around? If you're so worried about about the forum how come you do....0....?I am doing something right now.

You post a thread and I won't for 60 days.How about you just don't post a thread for 60 days?

Avante
10-03-2013, 04:34 PM
I am doing something right now.

How about you just don't post a thread for 60 days?

Why do you live in the fear of....THE THREAD...?

So you are in all my threads but don't want me posting them, explain that to me.

ChumpDumper
10-03-2013, 04:40 PM
Why do you live in the fear of....THE THREAD...?

So you are in all my threads but don't want me posting them, explain that to me.I request that you not make so many terrible threads, especially ones in which you repeat yourself -- e.g.: almanac lists and pedophilia confessions.

CuckingFunt
10-03-2013, 08:05 PM

Figures.

No. He's confused by the concept of an almanac list being something that exists outside of a published almanac.

Avante
10-04-2013, 04:06 AM
No. He's confused by the concept of an almanac list being something that exists outside of a published almanac.

Nobody is confused little one. It just seems strange that this guy does little else here but follow around and then bitches. Why not just leave me alone? And what Almanac has lists?

wontstartdumbthreads
10-04-2013, 04:48 AM
Nobody is confused little one. It just seems strange that this guy does little else here but follow around and then bitches. Why not just leave me alone? And what Almanac has lists?

Did you like getting fucked by Optimus Prime? Or was it too awkward or rough?

Avante
10-04-2013, 04:58 AM
Did you like getting fucked by Optimus Prime? Or was it too awkward or rough?

Come over here little fella, little bit closer....WHACK!!!!!!!!!!!...now pick your bonely little pimple infested ass up and haul it out of here ya fucking bitch.

ChumpDumper
10-04-2013, 07:59 AM
Do you really think you are hitting people when you do that?

Avante
10-04-2013, 08:01 AM
Do you really think you are hitting people when you do that?

Are you really that far gone? Of course not stupid it's just stupid internet bullshit.

johnsmith
10-04-2013, 08:04 AM
Are you really that far gone? Of course not stupid it's just stupid internet bullshit.

So how come you posted this thread as razon and avante too? Wasn't one enough?

ChumpDumper
10-04-2013, 08:09 AM
Are you really that far gone? Of course not stupid it's just stupid internet bullshit.It has no effect other than making you look stupid, but that's true of all of your posts.

Avante
10-04-2013, 08:12 AM
It has no effect other than making you look stupid, but that's true of all of your posts.

Do you really think spending 90% of your time here criticizing me makes you look intelligent? Dude, do something on your own , why do nothing here but follow around a stupid- idiot- moron like me? You have nothing better to do that spend all your time talking to some total dummy?

Dude, I gots no education I'm dumber than a rock, ok? So why do you follow me around?

ChumpDumper
10-04-2013, 08:16 AM
Do you really think spending 90% of your time here criticizing me makes you look intelligent?Smarter than you. It's not difficult.
Dude, do something on your own , why do nothing here but follow around a stupid- idiot- moron like me? You have nothing better to do that spend all your time talking to some total dummy?I do other things. You are too busy talking about yourself to notice.

Dude, I gots no education I'm dumber than a rock, ok? So why do you follow me around?It's fun to point that out. You get so pissy about your stupidity.

Avante
10-04-2013, 08:18 AM
Smarter than you. It's not difficult.I do other things. You are too busy talking about yourself to notice.

It's fun to point that out. You get so pissy about your stupidity.

Dude, I am one dumb fuck, totally idiotic, yet here you are ..CONSTANTLY....you really so hard up you have to talk to an obvious moron, what does that say about you?

Dude, I can barely spell. I don't show any pictures of me because I even look dumb.

ChumpDumper
10-04-2013, 08:19 AM
Dude, I am one dumb fuck, totally idioticAgreed.

Avante
10-04-2013, 08:20 AM
Agreed.

Who wouldn't agree, I mean look at me what a fucking mess but here you are...CONSTANTLY. You don't see that as a bit strange?

ChumpDumper
10-04-2013, 08:31 AM
Who wouldn't agree, I mean look at me what a fucking mess but here you are...CONSTANTLY. You don't see that as a bit strange?People slow down to see car wrecks all the time. You are a one-man nine-car pileup....CONSTANTLY.

Avante
10-04-2013, 08:37 AM
People slow down to see car wrecks all the time. You are a one-man nine-car pileup....CONSTANTLY.

Let's drop the internet/in hiding bullshit, ok guy?

Why am I all you do here, no really you spend more time dealing with me than you do anyone else, why do you do that when you know I see you as a total/complete/absolute loser, why follow a guy who feels that way about you around every single thread every single day? Dude, I don't respect those who leech off everyone else, which is all you ever do here. Don't you ever have a thought all your very own?

I need a real answer not your usual stupid bullshit...ok?

ChumpDumper
10-04-2013, 08:40 AM
Let's drop the internet/in hiding bullshit, ok guy?

Why am I all you do here, no really you spend more time dealing with me than you do anyone else, why do you do that when you know I see you as a total/complete/absolute loser, why follow a guy who feels that way about you around every single thread every single day? Dude, I don't respect those who leech off everyone else, which is all you ever do here. Don't you ever have a thought all your very own?

I need a real answer not your usual stupid bullshit...ok?Of course I do other things and have my own thoughts.

I make fun of you because you are such a sensitive little bitch....OK?

Do you understand what a sensitive little bitch you are?

Avante
10-04-2013, 08:47 AM
Of course I do other things and have my own thoughts.

I make fun of you because you are such a sensitive little bitch....OK?

Do you understand what a sensitive little bitch you are?

How can an obvious moron like you who every one laughs at make fun of anyone? You really don't know that I work you like a two bit whore and always have, hell moron you followed me around for months and I didn't even talk to you then finally out of pity...............

Ok dummy unless you start pulling your weight around here it's back to ignoring you which won't stop you from following me around. Start posting threads slick, tired of your leeching...see ya~~~~~~~~~~

Watch this little shit, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
10-04-2013, 08:49 AM
How can an obvious moron like you who every one laughs at make fun of anyone? You really don't know that I work you like a two bit whore and always have, hell moron you followed me around for months and I didn't even talk to you then finally out of pity...............

Ok dummy unless you start pulling your weight around here it's back to ignoring you which won't stop you from following me around. Start posting threads slick, tired of your leeching until you do...see ya~~~~~~~~~~This is what I mean by your being a sensitive little bitch.

It's hilarious.

Now you're going to run away and pout like a girl until I say the magic words that start your whining again.

Avante
10-04-2013, 08:50 AM
This freak is so far gone it's sad to watch.

ChumpDumper
10-04-2013, 08:52 AM
The Whining.

Avante
10-04-2013, 08:56 AM
He really doesn't have any self respect of any kind, wow that really is sad, Poor little faggot.

ChumpDumper
10-04-2013, 09:02 AM
You just don't stop whining like a little bitch, do you?

You can't even address me like a man. You have to play this passive aggressive, third person twat move.

Be a man, Avante. Stop hiding behind cheap literary devices.

Bigzax
10-04-2013, 09:29 AM
your both assholes. we all know it. move on.

THEGOAT
06-01-2014, 01:04 PM
U