PDA

View Full Version : Our San Antonio Spurs will make it back to the finals this season and win it all.

dallasmaverickslose
10-02-2013, 08:52 PM
It's happening. Why?

Here's why:

Tim Duncan
Gregg Popovich
Manu Ginobili
Tony Parker
Kawhi Leonard
Danny Green
Tiago Splitter
Boris Diaw
Jeff Ayres
Aron Baynes
Marco Belinelli
Cory Joseph
Matt Bonner
Nando De Colo

:lobt2::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:: flag::flag:

Skull-1
10-02-2013, 08:57 PM
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Delusional.

xmas1997
10-02-2013, 08:59 PM
It's happening. Why?

Here's why:

Tim Duncan
Gregg Popovich
Manu Ginobili
Tony Parker
Kawhi Leonard
Danny Green
Tiago Splitter
Boris Diaw
Jeff Ayres
Aron Baynes
Marco Belinelli
Cory Joseph
Matt Bonner
Nando De Colo

Looks fantastic to me.
No doubt some will poo poo it.

Poolboy5623
10-02-2013, 08:59 PM
I think the fitting response would be, "cool story, bro."

CitizenDwayne
10-02-2013, 09:00 PM
Interesting that you listed Ginobili before Parker...

dallasmaverickslose
10-02-2013, 09:08 PM
Interesting that you listed Ginobili before Parker...

This list is put in no particular order.

KaiRMD1
10-02-2013, 09:11 PM
I'm a believer

dallasmaverickslose
10-02-2013, 09:11 PM
I think the fitting response would be, "cool story, bro."

as would be my response to your post.

cool story, bro.

CitizenDwayne
10-02-2013, 09:13 PM
This list is put in no particular order.

:lol alrighty then.

I'm a "believer" as well, but you and I both know the list was not in random order.

dallasmaverickslose
10-02-2013, 09:16 PM
:lol alrighty then.

I'm a "believer" as well, but you and I both know the list was not in random order.

:lol suit yourself

if I edited it and put tony ahead of manu just for you would that unhurt your feelings?

Poolboy5623
10-02-2013, 09:17 PM
Where's Sam Young?

lefty
10-02-2013, 09:18 PM
I'm a believer
"fuck you"

-Pop

houston spurs fan
10-02-2013, 09:19 PM
It's happening. Why?

Here's why:

Tim Duncan
Gregg Popovich
Manu Ginobili
Tony Parker
Kawhi Leonard
Danny Green
Tiago Splitter
Boris Diaw
Jeff Ayres
Aron Baynes
Marco Belinelli
Cory Joseph
Matt Bonner
Nando De Colo

Another attention seeking thread.

LittleCriminal
10-02-2013, 09:22 PM
But but what about Howard and the Rockets??
(Should be in the blue font btw)
Just like Howard and the Lakers Last season..

CitizenDwayne
10-02-2013, 09:23 PM
:lol suit yourself

if I edited it and put tony ahead of manu just for you would that unhurt your feelings?

Yes.

Also, Ayres is too high.

dallasmaverickslose
10-02-2013, 09:28 PM
Another attention seeking thread.

another prime example of you being a stalker. fuck off beotch.

Arnold Toht
10-02-2013, 09:28 PM

dallasmaverickslose
10-02-2013, 09:29 PM
I'm a dumbass!

houston spurs fan
10-02-2013, 09:33 PM
another prime example of you being a stalker. fuck off beotch.
Stalker how? You started the thread. What point do you make in your post? There is none other than to post something to illicit a reaction. You are the same as the Yacht minus the racist visuals. C'mon, respond with another deflection.

dallasmaverickslose
10-02-2013, 09:38 PM
Stalker how? You started the thread. What point do you make in your post? There is none other than to post something to illicit a reaction. You are the same as the Yacht minus the racist visuals. C'mon, respond with another deflection.

lol do I really have to explain how you're a stalker? I've never seen any relevant crap spew from your mouth. All you ever say is how you dislike my posts. How about you go downstairs and police all the "attention seeking" threads down there, if that's what's so important to you?? There are plenty of them, my friend.

Until then you are a stalker. :nope

houston spurs fan
10-02-2013, 09:42 PM
lol do I really have to explain how you're a stalker? I've never seen any relevant crap spew from your mouth. All you ever say is how you dislike my posts. How about you go downstairs and police all the "attention seeking" threads down there, if that's what's so important to you?? There are plenty of them, my friend.

Until then you are a stalker. :nope
Are you going to send md another private butt hurt message that says "why" again? You piece of shit. Why send me a private message and then call me a stalker. I don't know who the fuck you are

dallasmaverickslose
10-02-2013, 09:51 PM
Are you going to send md another private butt hurt message that says "why" again? You piece of shit. Why send me a private message and then call me a stalker. I don't know who the fuck you are

lol call it what you want, jackass. Until you quit your shit of commenting on all of my stuff just to say the same useless crap you always do, you're a stalker.

With your type of logic, pretty much every single thread on this forum is attention seeking.

TheGreatYacht
10-02-2013, 09:52 PM
I would be one hell of a happy guy if the Spurs win it all and apologize to everyone if Manu proves me wrong this upcoming season.

Blackjack
10-02-2013, 09:53 PM
Had me until: Matt Bonner.

dallasmaverickslose
10-02-2013, 09:53 PM
I would be one hell of a happy guy if the Spurs win it all and apologize to everyone if Manu proves me wrong this upcoming season.

We can both agree on that! :toast

dallasmaverickslose
10-02-2013, 09:54 PM

Sorry, not going to leave out anyone who's currently on the roster. All are included.

RD2191
10-02-2013, 09:56 PM
:lmao

CitizenDwayne
10-02-2013, 09:58 PM

Yup.

I just see no indication that he can turn back the clock. But who knows? Timmy did it.

houston spurs fan
10-02-2013, 10:00 PM
lol call it what you want, jackass. Until you quit your shit of commenting on all of my stuff just to say the same useless crap you always do, you're a stalker.

With your type of logic, pretty much every single thread on this forum is attention seeking.
Nice deflection. You are a attention seeking poster like Yacht. You and he tie as the worst posters on ST.

dallasmaverickslose
10-02-2013, 10:02 PM
Nice deflection. You are a attention seeking poster like Yacht. You and he tie as the worst posters on ST.

You are more than welcome to block me. If you don't, it proves who the real attention seeker is.

houston spurs fan
10-02-2013, 10:10 PM
You are more than welcome to block me. If you don't, it proves who the real attention seeker is.
You sent me a private message. I don't know what me blocking you will accomplish. It won't stop your attention seeking mindless posts.

SA210
10-02-2013, 10:11 PM
All depends if Pop has gotten over himself by then.

dallasmaverickslose
10-02-2013, 10:12 PM
You sent me a private message. I don't know what me blocking you will accomplish. It won't stop your attention seeking mindless posts.

Well thanks for confirming my suspicions. Attention seeking stalker.

houston spurs fan
10-02-2013, 10:16 PM
Well thanks for confirming my suspicions. Attention seeking stalker.
This makes no sense. Obviously dealing with with an intellectually modest talent.

dallasmaverickslose
10-02-2013, 10:21 PM
This makes no sense. Obviously dealing with with an intellectually modest talent.

It makes no sense? Please explain!

houston spurs fan
10-02-2013, 10:30 PM
It makes no sense? Please explain!
You start a threat with no relevance or substance. I call you out for it being attention seeking. You call me a stalker because you cannot speak to my objections. Yet you call me a stalker when you are the one to send me a private message.

Instead of defend position, you call names. You call me a stalker. You are like Yacht, only you have the balls to respond. Or, perhaps he is smarter than you

Skull-1
10-02-2013, 11:10 PM
Sorry bro but neither are happening. I feel the same but forget it....

dallasmaverickslose
10-02-2013, 11:25 PM
You start a threat with no relevance or substance. I call you out for it being attention seeking. You call me a stalker because you cannot speak to my objections. Yet you call me a stalker when you are the one to send me a private message.

Instead of defend position, you call names. You call me a stalker. You are like Yacht, only you have the balls to respond. Or, perhaps he is smarter than you

I call you a stalker because you follow me around on all of my posts and say the same type of stuff over and over again. You never respond to any of my posts with material that's relevant to basketball and you always assume that everything I type is attention seeking. I could make a thread to simply discuss the upcoming NBA season and no matter what I'd say you'd just post about how my thread is attention seeking and pointless.

I've given you the benefit of the doubt multiple times and I have given you the chance to discuss something other than how you don't like how I post. Yet time and time again you let me down.

skulls138
10-02-2013, 11:36 PM
But but what about Howard and the Rockets??
(Should be in the blue font btw)
Just like Howard and the Lakers Last season..Im not going to underestimate them. I can imagine a Howard that could learn his lesson from last year. Having said that, are they as talented on paper?

101A
10-03-2013, 08:39 AM
People keep seeing the Spurs as a dying dynasty. Those people aren't really paying attention. Despite the age of its "Big 3"; the pattern much more closely resembles a team growing to a championship:

Year 1: Mediocre regular season; swept unceremoniously in the 2nd round.
Year 2: Strong RS; beaten in the 1st Round
Year 3: Very Strong RS; Loss in the WCF
Year 4: Solid, paced RS: Heartbreaking Loss in the Finals.
Year 5: Ring.

xmas1997
10-03-2013, 08:41 AM
People keep seeing the Spurs as a dying dynasty. Those people aren't really paying attention. Despite the age of its "Big 3"; the pattern much more closely resembles a team growing to a championship:

:tu:flag:

kobexxx
10-03-2013, 09:14 AM
heat, OKC, GS, and Houston first

McGusto55
10-03-2013, 09:16 AM
ONE MORE........

ohmwrecker
10-03-2013, 09:38 AM

Not good enough.

TDomination
10-03-2013, 11:16 AM
Get home court throughout, and we will win it all.

look_at_g_shred
10-03-2013, 11:29 AM

timtonymanu
10-03-2013, 11:33 AM

Staying healthy is even more important. This team would be really hard to beat 100% healthy.

xmas1997
10-03-2013, 11:35 AM
Staying healthy is even more important. This team would be really hard to beat 100% healthy.

I agree, that is the key. I was thinking the same thing, but you beat me to the post.

kobyz
10-03-2013, 11:51 AM
It's happening. Why?

Here's why:

Tim Duncan
Gregg Popovich
Manu Ginobili
Tony Parker
Kawhi Leonard
Danny Green
Tiago Splitter
Boris Diaw
Jeff Ayres
Aron Baynes
Marco Belinelli
Cory Joseph
Matt Bonner
Nando De Colo

please ban this guy!!

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-03-2013, 11:52 AM
please ban this guy!!

Why are you even on these forums? Your trolling has been stale.

dallasmaverickslose
10-03-2013, 11:57 AM
please ban this guy!!

Yeah how dare I post my opinions about my optimism for the upcoming season!

Shame on me!

kobyz
10-03-2013, 12:03 PM
Why are you even on these forums? Your trolling has been stale.

trolling?!?!? how you came to this conclusion?!?!

kobyz
10-03-2013, 12:07 PM

Shame on me!

how dare you to write this bs homer stuffs, it smell so stinky from kitsch...

Sean Cagney
10-03-2013, 12:31 PM

Parker getting hurt last year in that game 3 was huge! Some were giddy because of the blowout but when I saw him hurt out there and walking off I said oh crap we are in trouble.

kemak
10-03-2013, 01:01 PM
Hahahaha ST is so weird. I clicked this post thinking yea some positivity must be goin down in here. Na just trolls, people mad at trolls and others mad at people posting because "insert some reason". Can't we all just visit a website to enjoy it instead of critique it and everyone on it? This will be my last visit to ST sadly so I won't have to defend my opinion from elitists. Enjoy debates about what to post on forums! Reddit here I come!

Go Spurs go!

http://media.tumblr.com/29538df8115a1958004422032fbdd56d/tumblr_inline_mtqy6bzAOi1rllljr.gif
http://i.imgur.com/4nsQT.gif

Johnny RIngo
10-03-2013, 01:38 PM
2nd round exit is their ceiling. Parker will be fatigued after playing non-stop bball the past two years and probably has a season ending injury. Manu will miss 40+ games and, even if he is healthy for the playoffs, isn't going to make a difference - He's sucked the past two years now. He's worse than Danny Green at this point in his career. With a declining Duncan(can't expect back-to-back comeback seasons from someone close to 40) Splitter's going to be exposed when the SA frontcourt's going to recquire him to step up. Leonard's the only player from last year that has the potential to improve. Everybody else will decline.

SA needed to add an impact player this summer. Instead, they overpaid for an injury-prone Manu who needs his 20 mpg restriction just so he could give us role-player production and lots of turnovers.

Johnny RIngo
10-03-2013, 01:45 PM
Parker getting hurt last year in that game 3 was huge! Some were giddy because of the blowout but when I saw him hurt out there and walking off I said oh crap we are in trouble.

TP playing shitty international ball is going to bite him in the ass this year when his body gives out to fatigue

Sean Cagney
10-03-2013, 02:00 PM
ONE MORE........

xmas1997
10-03-2013, 03:06 PM

Shame on me!

:lmao

Yeah, but the announcers kept saying Wade was playing hurt too, so I figured, ok, maybe it's a little more even now, but we can still take it. Obviously Wade somehow stepped up, while James finally showed what he was made of, and the Heats' team defense reared up. The rest is history, unfortunately.:bang

Budkin
10-03-2013, 03:45 PM
I think they have a great shot and all the motivation they need.

DapDaGenius
10-03-2013, 03:51 PM
It's happening. Why?

Here's why:

Tim Duncan
Gregg Popovich
Tony Parker
Kawhi Leonard
Danny Green
Tiago Splitter
Boris Diaw
Jeff Ayres
Aron Baynes
Marco Belinelli
Cory Joseph

spurs10
10-03-2013, 04:38 PM
6 Have you guys built that Wade statue yet?

elmanutres
10-03-2013, 05:32 PM
Going back to the finals got harder but I still believe.

Kool Bob Love
10-03-2013, 05:46 PM
It's happening. Why?

Here's why:

Tim Duncan
Gregg Popovich
Manu Ginobili
Tony Parker
Kawhi Leonard
Danny Green
Tiago Splitter
Boris Diaw
Jeff Ayres
Aron Baynes
Marco Belinelli
Cory Joseph
Matt Bonner
Nando De Colo

:flag:

Holden_Caulfield
10-03-2013, 06:50 PM
:flag:

Sean Cagney
10-03-2013, 10:36 PM
TP playing shitty international ball is going to bite him in the ass this year when his body gives out to fatigue

That is very possible.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-03-2013, 10:49 PM
Manu will miss 40+ games and, even if he is healthy for the playoffs, isn't going to make a difference - He's sucked the past two years now. He's worse than Danny Green at this point in his career.

Stopped reading at this. Because a guy who can't create a shot is better, right? Oh, tell me how 1-19 in the games that mattered is better than 18 points, 5 assists in game seven (Manu and Duncan were the ONLY ones that showed up).

LOL so stupid.

Sean Cagney
10-04-2013, 12:09 AM
Stopped reading at this. Because a guy who can't create a shot is better, right? Oh, tell me how 1-19 in the games that mattered is better than 18 points, 5 assists in game seven (Manu and Duncan were the ONLY ones that showed up).

LOL so stupid.He pulled a DAMN JOHN STARKS on us in those games :( Damn Danny. His hot shooting though helped us win a few games in those finals so I won't ride him too hard when he set a record as well for threes. He did his role, just wish he hit a few more in games 6 and 7.

Skull-1
10-04-2013, 01:01 AM

LOL so stupid.

Idiot alert. Leonard had 19 points and 16 rebounds in Game Seven you dumbass.

And Manu threw the game away in the fourth....literally. Gtfo.

Sean Cagney
10-04-2013, 01:27 AM

LOL so stupid.

So Leonard did not show up? ARE YOU SERIOUS? He had a monster game.

look_at_g_shred
10-04-2013, 08:48 AM
Imagine if Kawhi steps his game up, and Manu is Manu come playoffs.....:wow

101A
06-16-2014, 12:54 AM

Bump.

Nostra-freaking-domas