PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Swaggy P: "I'm Trash Talking Kobe and He's Studying Me"

Koolaid_Man
10-03-2013, 03:15 PM
:lol I suspect we're really gonna have some fun this season...

Lakers newcomer Nick Young (http://www.latimes.com/topic/sports/basketball/nick-young-PESPT0000010929.topic) has a fun, loose personality, a welcome addition to a team that seemed a little too uptight last season.

Young's even poking fun at Bryant.

"I've been talking trash to him a little bit to get out there," Young said. "I'm just waiting for him to get out there so I can go at him, you know, stop dodging me."

Don't get Young wrong. He's not delusional.

"I can talk trash now because he can't do nothing right now," Young said. "He's saying he's been watching me and I only go right or something like that. He's studying me right now."

RsxPiimp
10-03-2013, 03:19 PM
I keep telling people that this laker team will have more wins than last year despite the slight drop in talent. I'm expecting no less than 52 wins if they're healthy.

ambchang
10-03-2013, 03:20 PM
The last guy who tried to inject some fun to a psychopath is now in Houston.

Clipper Nation
10-03-2013, 03:21 PM
Kirby's studying other men? Well, he's a known faggot, so it's really not a surprise, tbh....

Koolaid_Man
10-03-2013, 03:21 PM
The last guy who tried to inject some fun to a psychopath is now in Houston.

that's cuz he was fake....dude couldn't even get along with Nash that should tell your retard ass something

Koolaid_Man
10-03-2013, 03:22 PM
Kirby's studying other men? Well, he's a known faggot, so it's really not a surprise, tbh....

step ya game up...

Koolaid_Man
10-03-2013, 03:23 PM
I keep telling people that this laker team will have more wins than last year despite the slight drop in talent. I'm expecting no less than 52 wins if they're healthy.

:toast we got youth and some skill....I'm not too worried as long as we're healthy...of Nash and Gasol are healthy we'll be fine sans Kobe's achilles

spurraider21
10-03-2013, 03:36 PM
I'm surprised that even after last season, Laker fans seem to ignore the defensive half of the game. They were scoring a solid amount last year but they couldn't stop anybody. Now they add Kaman and Nick young while Nash/pau are older a slower, as Kobe's already declined D will only be worse.

Koolaid_Man
10-03-2013, 03:40 PM
I'm surprised that even after last season, Laker fans seem to ignore the defensive half of the game. They were scoring a solid amount last year but they couldn't stop anybody. Now they add Kaman and Nick young while Nash/pau are older a slower, as Kobe's already declined D will only be worse.

would a stiff cock in the ass make us better defenders? I wondered why you're boy was suddenly playing like he was 25 again

spurraider21
10-03-2013, 03:45 PM
Who said Tim was gay?

Koolaid_Man
10-03-2013, 03:47 PM
Who said Tim was gay?

I never uttered the man's name :lol conscience convicting you again?

spurraider21
10-03-2013, 03:53 PM
"Your boy was suddenly playing like he was 25 again"

its simple deductive reasoning. So can you answer my question? Who said Tim was gay? And be a doll and show me his/her quote saying so

Koolaid_Man
10-03-2013, 04:02 PM

its simple deductive reasoning. So can you answer my question? Who said Tim was gay? And be a doll and show me his/her quote saying so

please don't make me name names....you and I we both know the key players....please don't make me name names

spurraider21
10-03-2013, 04:05 PM
please don't make me name names....you and I we both know the key players....please don't make me name names
i'm completely clueless. who alleged tim was gay? and can you show me that person's quote saying so? please i'm intrigued and want to learn more about the story. all i need is a quote from the accuser

Koolaid_Man
10-03-2013, 04:10 PM
i'm completely clueless. who alleged tim was gay? and can you show me that person's quote saying so? please i'm intrigued and want to learn more about the story. all i need is a quote from the accuser

yes in due time...sit back and do what you do best :lol clog your ears :lol@deductive reasoning...might want to apply it here

P675auBvJj8

RsxPiimp
10-03-2013, 04:12 PM

It wasn't just defense, it's more on chemistry tbqh. they were a mess with brown who obviously is a brilliant defensive mind.

The lakers finished 28-12 despite of the same defensive approach. their asses decided to start playing like a team and even then they were still half assing it.

the lakers will win more games this season for these simple facts

A. Full training camp
B. Healthier Nash
C. Younger legs to make the offense run
D. better chemistry
E. No more locker room cancer
F. Kobe will be back with a vengeance

Capish?

RsxPiimp
10-03-2013, 04:17 PM

its simple deductive reasoning. So can you answer my questiogn? Who said Tim was gay? And be a doll and show me his/her quote saying so

Gag order

Clipper Nation
10-03-2013, 04:29 PM
You're contradicting yourself there, tbh....

Joseph Kony
10-03-2013, 04:33 PM
fucking idiot :lmao

spurraider21
10-03-2013, 04:38 PM
yes in due time...sit back and do what you do best :lol clog your ears :lol@deductive reasoning...might want to apply it here

P675auBvJj8

Gag order
all i asked for was a quote to verify your claims. i guess you're just talking out of your ass then..

Joseph Kony
10-03-2013, 04:40 PM
Let them cling to it, it's all they have after the disgraceful showing and monumental failure that was the Lakers 2012-2013 season :lol

Spur-Addict
10-03-2013, 05:02 PM
This Mofo said 52 wins :lol

Clipper Nation
10-03-2013, 05:14 PM
step ya game up...
Step your game up and honor your bet with DPG :downspin:

Michael Jordan.
10-03-2013, 05:20 PM
that's cuz he was fake....dude couldn't even get along with Nash that should tell your retard ass something
Cuz Nash is a Quitter, just like Kobe.

Michael Jordan.
10-03-2013, 05:20 PM
Let them cling to it, it's all they have after the disgraceful showing and monumental failure that was the Lakers 2012-2013 season :lol
It will be like the MJ owning Bynumite all over again :lol

RsxPiimp
10-03-2013, 05:26 PM
This Mofo said 52 wins :lol

Plausible. They won 47 with an injury plagued season, coaching change, and installing a system that doesn't have the right personnel.

gasoline will also be back to his previous position which will make them a lot
More effective

Spur-Addict
10-03-2013, 05:43 PM
Plausible. They won 47 with an injury plagued season, coaching change, and installing a system that doesn't have the right personnel.

gasoline will also be back to his previous position which will make them a lot
More effective

Who's going to play defense?

RsxPiimp
10-03-2013, 05:45 PM
Who's going to play defense?

Defense not important for non contending teams tbh.

Spur-Addict
10-03-2013, 05:56 PM
Defense not important for non contending teams tbh.

Usually a team that wins 52 games is a contender to some extent. And usually, a team projected to be the 8th seed if they're lucky doesn't win 52 games. So, there has to be a give somewhere. It's all confusing, and I'm sure there's an explanation.

Juggity
10-03-2013, 06:13 PM
:lmao 52 games?

Delusional

elmanutres
10-03-2013, 06:30 PM
:toast we got youth and some skill....I'm not too worried as long as we're healthy...of Nash and Gasol are healthy we'll be fine sans Kobe's achilles

You laker fans need to pass me what you guys are smoking

RsxPiimp
10-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Usually a team that wins 52 games is a contender to some extent. And usually, a team projected to be the 8th seed if they're lucky doesn't win 52 games. So, there has to be a give somewhere. It's all confusing, and I'm sure there's an explanation.

Let's be honest here, there are only 2 contenders from the west. Spurs and okc. Rockets, gsw, clippers and Memphis can all pretend they have a shot but unless those two top teams suffers a great deal of injuries they are not going past the wcf.

in recent history,7th and 8th seeded teams from the west have eclipsed the 50+ win mark. 09 thunder 07 Denver 07 Dallas. The difference In fact between the 8th seed and 4th seed were actually 3-4 games, that's how deep the west is and this year certainly mirrors that.

For teams not contending in the playoffs, defense is not a necessity to win a huge amount of games in the regular season, this is why the same teams are exposed when the real season begins (playoffs)

Just to show you. You do understand that the 1st seeded suns ranked 17th in total defensive rating while the defensively minded grizzlies who ranked 5th the same year, barely made the playoffs with an 8th seed iirc?

Obviously the lakers are no suns despite having 2 connections to the same team but an offensively fueled team with mediocre defense can actually make noise in regular season. All their busses however stops in postseason where teams that exhibits solid work on both ends advance...

ambchang
10-03-2013, 09:44 PM
It wasn't just defense, it's more on chemistry tbqh. they were a mess with brown who obviously is a brilliant defensive mind.

The lakers finished 28-12 despite of the same defensive approach. their asses decided to start playing like a team and even then they were still half assing it.

the lakers will win more games this season for these simple facts

A. Full training camp
B. Healthier Nash
C. Younger legs to make the offense run
D. better chemistry

Capish?
They finished 28-12 because MVPau was back and they suddenly had a 12+ Per game FtA advantage.

RsxPiimp
10-03-2013, 09:50 PM
They finished 28-12 because MVPau was back and they suddenly had a 12+ Per game FtA advantage.

now, i know its one of your stupid posts again, but you do realize the lakers won 13 games of those 28 without gasol, right? :lmao

Joseph Kony
10-03-2013, 09:54 PM
Pretty sure the 2007 Mavs were the #1 seed with 67 wins not the 7th or 8th seed

RsxPiimp
10-03-2013, 10:03 PM
Pretty sure the 2007 Mavs were the #1 seed with 67 wins not the 7th or 8th seed

was referring to 2008

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2008.html

Joseph Kony
10-03-2013, 10:24 PM
in recent history,7th and 8th seeded teams from the west have eclipsed the 50+ win mark. 09 thunder 07 Denver 07 Dallas

i think you mean to say you made a typo

Spur-Addict
10-03-2013, 10:39 PM
Let's be honest here, there are only 2 contenders from the west. Spurs and okc. Rockets, gsw, clippers and Memphis can all pretend they have a shot but unless those two top teams suffers a great deal of injuries they are not going past the wcf.

in recent history,7th and 8th seeded teams from the west have eclipsed the 50+ win mark. 09 thunder 07 Denver 07 Dallas. The difference In fact between the 8th seed and 4th seed were actually 3-4 games, that's how deep the west is and this year certainly mirrors that.
For teams not contending in the playoffs, defense is not a necessity to win a huge amount of games in the regular season, this is why the same teams are exposed when the real season begins (playoffs)

Just to show you. You do understand that the 1st seeded suns ranked 17th in total defensive rating while the defensively minded grizzlies who ranked 5th the same year, barely made the playoffs with an 8th seed iirc?

Obviously the lakers are no suns despite having 2 connections to the same team but an offensively fueled team with mediocre defense can actually make noise in regular season. All their busses however stops in postseason where teams that exhibits solid work on both ends advance...

Yeah, but those rosters are way better than yours. And, their so called best player wasn't coming off a torn Achilles.

RsxPiimp
10-03-2013, 10:45 PM
Yeah, but those rosters are way better than yours. And, their so called best player wasn't coming off a torn Achilles.

:lmao of course that's not true, 2007-2008 nuggets featured iverson and melo.

that team was so bad, jr smith was actually their best player in the playoffs, leading the team in FG% and PPG, try again :lol

Clipper Nation
10-03-2013, 10:47 PM

Iverson and Melo > Swaggy P and Kaman :lol

ambchang
10-04-2013, 06:07 AM

How did you know Nash is easy to get along? You talked to his abandoned kids or something?

ambchang
10-04-2013, 06:08 AM
now, i know its one of your stupid posts again, but you do realize the lakers won 13 games of those 28 without gasol, right? :lmao

You read there were two reasons in there, right?

Spur-Addict
10-04-2013, 08:42 AM

that team was so bad, jr smith was actually their best player in the playoffs, leading the team in FG% and PPG, try again :lol

Nene/K-Mart/Melo/Camby/J.R/A.I./Kleiza. VS TOSB Nash/Kaman/Jordan Hill/Pau/Nick Young/Achilles/Farmar

:lol Yeah, those rosters are very on par. Especially with the state of Achilles at the moment.

RsxPiimp
10-04-2013, 11:34 AM
Nene/K-Mart/Melo/Camby/J.R/A.I./Kleiza. VS TOSB Nash/Kaman/Jordan Hill/Pau/Nick Young/Achilles/Farmar

:lol Yeah, those rosters are very on par. Especially with the state of Achilles at the moment.

Gasol is already whole lot better than any of the players you mentioned:lol

Again, if you believe jr smith is better then I'll leave this thread in peace :lobt2:

Spur-Addict
10-04-2013, 11:45 AM
Gasol is already whole lot better than any of the players you mentioned:lol

Again, if you believe jr smith is better then I'll leave this thread in peace :lobt2:

I'm saying that Denver team is better. The word I used was "Rosters". One player does not a team make. That team was so bad it won 50. And lets just be honest, Melo was the best player on that team.

TDMVPDPOY
10-04-2013, 11:52 AM

how many of the games of t hat 28-12 finish had a ref or 2 giving away wins just to get the lakers into the playoffs last season

ambchang
10-04-2013, 11:54 AM

Could you refresh my memory a little? Who led the Lakers in PPG and FG% in 2000, 2001, and 2002?

Who led the Lakers in FG% in 2009 and 2010?

Who were the best players in those 5 teams?

ambchang
10-04-2013, 11:58 AM
how many of the games of t hat 28-12 finish had a ref or 2 giving away wins just to get the lakers into the playoffs last season

I can't recall exactly, I do recall the Lakers shooting 5:lol FTAs in the Achilles game for the Lakers to pull of a tight win!

:lol FTs for snapping Achilles
:lol 10th seed without MVPau
:lol going from 9th seed to 7th seed in three games without K:lolbe

Koolaid_Man
10-04-2013, 02:29 PM
You laker fans need to pass me what you guys are smoking

son...go in your mama's bedroom...look in the top drawer..you'll find under her purple panties a small gold baggie...I left that one for you...

enjoy

AchillesHeel
11-03-2013, 08:37 AM
:lol I suspect we're really gonna have some fun this season...

indeed we will :lol