PDA

View Full Version : I Ran Into A Real Life Uncle Rukus Today!!!

Koolaid_Man
10-03-2013, 10:19 PM
Man this shit was just sad...dude looked like he was from the old black guard it was just flat out pathetic...so here's the back drop...I volunteer 3 times a year to help out with various Charities...I also split 1k/yr to each charity...so I put together plans (design and cost) to create a baseball field...I'm presenting to a group of other volunteer workers with their assigned tasks...this gotdam fucking dude had to be at least 55+ pulls me to the side and tells me my plan won't work..I asked him what college did he attend and what degree's did he attain...he's steady popping off...so I tell him if you don't like my plans then re-design the field and come up with a cost estimate. He pulls out an alternate plan he was working on and it looked like shit...this fucking guy pulls out some design he did in MS paint...with no field measurement, backstop, cost estimate, etc...so I ask the other volunteers what they thought of his plan and there was just dead silence...so I tell him looks like your plan is a no go...:lol afterwards the YMCA director comes over reviews my plan and praises it...that's when this fucking dude starts smiling and says yes ok your plan looks good...that black fucking bastard...:lol

I realize that some blacks just feel comfortable being told by the white man that everything is ok...I've never experienced this sort of racism coming from a dumbass, old ugly ass black dude that probably should be a janitor...shit really annoyed the fuck outta me...I really wanted to slap his ass...an uneducated bum trying telling me my work wasn't good enough....

For those of you that don't know this is Uncle Rukus:

LiV22pJYG7M

Joseph Kony
10-03-2013, 10:26 PM
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/didnt-read-lol.gif

m>s
10-03-2013, 10:27 PM
dude knows his role, you could learn a thing or two chimpy

Creepn
10-04-2013, 10:26 AM
Don't see how that guy relates to an Uncle Ruckus though. Did he say something like, "Why would your half-negro ass have the audicity to come up with a plan for the mighty full-blooded white man? Your plans are tainted with the negroitis running in your blood."

People buttkiss directors all the time. Nothing racial about it.

Two10Whitey
10-04-2013, 10:38 AM
Don't see how that guy relates to an Uncle Ruckus though. Did he say something like, "Why would your half-negro ass have the audicity to come up with a plan for the mighty full-blooded white man? Your plans are tainted with the negroitis running in your blood."

People buttkiss directors all the time. Nothing racial about it.

Sounding like an Uncle Tom.

Creepn
10-04-2013, 10:41 AM
Sounding like an Uncle Tom.

What if my boss is black?

Two10Whitey
10-04-2013, 10:53 AM
What if my boss is black?
Do you kiss your boss's ass or what?

Creepn
10-04-2013, 11:34 AM
Do you kiss your boss's ass or what?

No. You sure like to jump to conlusions. Just because I ask a question about it doesn't mean it's a confirmation.

leemajors
10-04-2013, 01:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2-6qy6Yatc