PDA

View Full Version : Four cops strip woman naked against her will

Thebesteva
10-04-2013, 07:11 PM
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/us/2013/10/02/evexp-woman-suing-over-strip-search-dui-arrest.hln.html

BTW, she's a pretty decent looking woman. Pulled over for a dui, CNN has more details. She is suing now, and I hope she wins. Cops just abusing their powers to quasi rape this woman.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-Cl9N9NJR8

Leetonidas
10-04-2013, 07:14 PM
god dammit i fucking hate pigs :pctoss

Rogue
10-04-2013, 07:29 PM
it was bitch's fault to step out of her kitchen, to begin with.

Koolaid_Man
10-04-2013, 07:29 PM
god dammit i fucking hate pigs :pctoss

did you know using god dam is a form of prayer....you're asking for god's curse on something....you don't believe yet you show cosmic cracks in all your vernacular? I think your mind is like a canvass you're just waiting to be influenced...in another thread you admitted by your silence that you believed in Noah's 10 commandments...now this...I don't think you're smart enough to know why you beleive what you believe...just saying

Leetonidas
10-04-2013, 07:39 PM
shut the fuck up

Koolaid_Man
10-04-2013, 07:42 PM
shut the fuck up

there you go again...did you know that fuck means fornication under consent of the king (god) you just can't stop with the verbal jewels

Thebesteva
10-04-2013, 07:45 PM
it was bitch's fault to step out of her kitchen, to begin with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVWBStjGUxA

silverblk mystix
10-04-2013, 07:52 PM
I didn't see anybody naked?

Biernutz
10-04-2013, 08:00 PM
If you watch the video they said she blew 3 time the legal limit. You
think she was drunk! She put here self there. We never saw or
heard what happened before the take down for raising her leg. It seems
strange for all the cops to go postal for her just raising her leg ....
I'm not taking up for the cops but more of the story is missing.

Thebesteva
10-04-2013, 08:03 PM
I didn't see anybody naked?

It's not about pussy juice...its about passion...relationship.

DJR210
10-04-2013, 08:04 PM
Lol @ "against her will"

You can't really lead a crusade for people's rights when you're in jail or prison. You lose most rights when you go to there. No, they do not have right to forcefully remove your clothes, however there is a process that needs to be followed and if you want to be a hard ass and not follow it, this is what you get.

You are going to be strip searched in jail, this is mostly common knowledge. If you don't know this, tough shit for you. If you refuse to cooperate, what option do the cops have?

Do not construe this as defending cops, for the most part they are chicken shit, power abusing faggots. For every decent cop, you probably have 4 more that are crooked or corrupt in at least some way.

Leetonidas
10-04-2013, 08:06 PM
there you go again...did you know that fuck means fornication under consent of the king (god) you just can't stop with the verbal jewels

shut the fuck up

Koolaid_Man
10-04-2013, 08:12 PM
It's not about pussy juice...its about passion...relationship.

You making me thirsty brah

CubanSucks
10-04-2013, 09:41 PM
Didnt watch the vid but sounds kinda sexy

Thebesteva
10-04-2013, 09:48 PM
You making me thirsty brah

Me and dat nigga Kool aid serving dem Spoor faggeats in the forum

http://www.thegailygrind.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/tumblr_mqkukfDnHL1qeh1g1o2_400.gif

silverblk mystix
10-04-2013, 09:53 PM
Lol @ "against her will"

You can't really lead a crusade for people's rights when you're in jail or prison. You lose most rights when you go to there. No, they do not have right to forcefully remove your clothes, however there is a process that needs to be followed and if you want to be a hard ass and not follow it, this is what you get.

You are going to be strip searched in jail, this is mostly common knowledge. If you don't know this, tough shit for you. If you refuse to cooperate, what option do the cops have?

Do not construe this as defending cops, for the most part they are chicken shit, power abusing faggots. For every decent cop, you probably have 4 more that are crooked or corrupt in at least some way.

STFU moron.

Let me ask you a simple question - even though you are a stupid little retarded piece of shit - but since you spoke out yer retarded ass- you should be asked this;

So what do you do with a person arrested - who suddenly states - "I'm gonna kill myself"

Do you throw her in a jail cell fully clothed?

Then are the cops the bad guys when she hangs herself with her blouse?

Tell me smart guy?

silverblk mystix
10-04-2013, 09:55 PM
morons...

Leetonidas
10-04-2013, 10:03 PM
STFU moron.

Let me ask you a simple question - even though you are a stupid little retarded piece of shit - but since you spoke out yer retarded ass- you should be asked this;

So what do you do with a person arrested - who suddenly states - "I'm gonna kill myself"

Tell me smart guy?

http://files-cdn.formspring.me/photos/20121213/n50ca3f46e725e.jpg

Skull-1
10-04-2013, 10:07 PM
did you know using god dam is a form of prayer....you're asking for god's curse on something....you don't believe yet you show cosmic cracks in all your vernacular? I think your mind is like a canvass you're just waiting to be influenced...in another thread you admitted by your silence that you believed in Noah's 10 commandments...now this...I don't think you're smart enough to know why you beleive what you believe...just saying

Wrong. Using God's name in vain is sinning and saying He told you to do it. Like you just did. God doesn't give a rip if you say gawd damn. Get a grip.

"I divorced my husband and married my soul mate. God has so blessed me." That's using His name in vain.

leemajors
10-04-2013, 10:08 PM
still reeling from "cosmic cracks of in all your vernacular" that is some amazing shit right there

Skull-1
10-04-2013, 10:09 PM
shut the fuck up
Don't feed the troll. I got your back. Semper Fi.

Koolaid_Man
10-04-2013, 10:15 PM
Don't feed the troll. I got your back. Semper Fi.

^ I just bet you do Spur fan :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-04-2013, 10:17 PM
Wrong. Using God's name in vain is sinning and saying He told you to do it. Like you just did. God doesn't give a rip if you say gawd damn. Get a grip.

"I divorced my husband and married my soul mate. God has so blessed me." That's using His name in vain.

Your premise is wrong...never said he used it in vain...said he used it as a form of prayer...2nd fail is the upper case G ;-)

Koolaid_Man
10-04-2013, 10:18 PM
Leets is a believer he doesn't have strong convictions..he can be talked down

Clipper Nation
10-04-2013, 10:27 PM
STFU moron.

Tell me smart guy?
:lol Prison anus checker with the excuses

DJR210
10-04-2013, 10:49 PM
:lol Prison anus checker with the excuses

:lol

STFU moron.

Tell me smart guy?

:lol You mad faggot?

Go suck Avante's dick some more, little bitch. That is assuming you aren't an alt Avante account.

Speaking of your boyfriend, and fellow sex offender.. Here's a dirty little tactic out of his book..

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215432

:lol little bitch.

silverblk mystix
10-05-2013, 12:07 AM
:lol

:lol You mad faggot?

Go suck Avante's dick some more, little bitch. That is assuming you aren't an alt Avante account.

Speaking of your boyfriend, and fellow sex offender.. Here's a dirty little tactic out of his book..

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215432

:lol little bitch.

Translation: "I can't answer your question - because I spoke out my ass and revealed my stupidity.!"

Skull-1
10-05-2013, 01:57 PM
Your premise is wrong...never said he used it in vain...said he used it as a form of prayer...2nd fail is the upper case G ;-)
That's not a prayer you stupid fool. It is an expression. Nothing more.

I know what your premise was and it is flawed.