PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: Kareem: Dwight Doesn't Know How To Exercise His Brain - Dwight Responds - LOL

Koolaid_Man
10-05-2013, 06:07 AM
Here's the condensed version of the true GOAT shitting on Dwight....:lmao@Rox fans...he just straight up said dude is a dumb fuck...straight up...didn't sugar coat it....maybe just a little :lol and :lmao preparing Bynum and Gasol for Dwight in 2009 Finals was easy

rdEO3gFy_9E

Dwight salty now :lol but Dwight still doesn't get it....

I will say if he has anything to say, I am here in Houston. We can talk man to man. That’s how I feel.

I am in a great place right now. There is no need for me to go back and forth with him. One thing I would say is that he is old enough to where whatever I do shouldn’t even matter.

When asked about his basketball IQ, Howard defended himself: ‘You can’t win three Defensive Player of the Year trophies and be stupid. That can’t be done.

^ Now this response is :lmao material...of course you can win a DPOY and be dumb...it doesn't take a ton of IQ to be 7 ft, monkey athletic and block shots...:lol seems Kareem was right...

And I don’t think any coach that has ever coached me has said I have a low IQ for basketball

:lol ^ yea because your coach is actually gonna ruin what little confidence you have and admit that

Have I done some dumb stuff on the floor? Yes, every player has. Have I done some stupid things in life? Yes, it’s life

^ :lol admitting he's dumb on the court and doesn't ever wear condoms off the court :lol

I think I am very intelligent when it comes to the game of basketball. I have been playing since I was three years old. Each year, I get a little smarter.

^ :lmao:lmao:lmao 3 yrs old wtf? and Hakeem says he's very raw..yeah sure Dwight you are smart indeed...and he throws himself under the bus..."I'm intelligent when it comes to the game of basketball" :lol but not life huh Dwight? This dude is a fail fail fail....

TDMVPDPOY
10-05-2013, 06:17 AM
admitting his a dumbshit, y et continue to bend over begging for dumbshit to stay....

LkrFan
10-05-2013, 06:18 AM
After about 10 games or so: "Houston, we got a dumbass problem!"
--D:loluble Up

:lol

Calispursfan11
10-05-2013, 06:22 AM
lol harsh, just harsh.

Koolaid_Man
10-05-2013, 06:39 AM
admitting his a dumbshit, y et continue to bend over begging for dumbshit to stay....

it was big man sentiment based on our tradition...there was hope we could (1) hire him an academic tutor to cover the basics...and (2) he would accept his Tyson Chandler role....Kareem even said he doesn't have what it takes to lead....but he would have been just fine as Kobe's Tyson Chandler..Kobe tried to tell him that before day 1...Dwight has an ego problem but he's done nothing to earn having an ego....:lol

Koolaid_Man
10-05-2013, 06:50 AM
it was big man sentiment based on our tradition...there was hope we could (1) hire him an academic tutor to cover the basics...and (2) he would accept his Tyson Chandler role....Kareem even said he doesn't have what it takes to lead....but he would have been just fine as Kobe's Tyson Chandler..Kobe tried to tell him that before day 1...Dwight has an ego problem but he's done nothing to earn having an ego....:lol

let me rephrase this and be candid for a quick moment...the real reason we begged is because we were trying to get over..get him to stay and once he commits and we own him fully we were gonna force the Tyson Chandler role on him where he would have thrived...the problem the Rox have is he wants to be the man..he thinks Houston is his team not the Beard man...

Koolaid_Man
10-05-2013, 07:08 AM
this quote shows you just how dumb Dwight really is....I'm in a city with the GOAT center but I don't want to learn from him for fear my game would improve...and who told this guy his game is like Hakeem's..what an insult to Hakeem...:lol Hakeem did it with foot work, a soft shooting touch, and a patented go to move - Dream Shake..Dwight really is a mental midget...this is no joke

"People talked about Kareem [Abdul-Jabbar] and working with him," Howard said. "But I'm not a 7-footer. I felt like working with Kareem, I'd have to change my game. Working with Hakeem – who did it with quickness, speed, explosiveness – that's more to my game; that's more where I want to be.

Koolaid_Man
10-05-2013, 07:14 AM
I stole this from the poster Kray 28 from LG because it's spot on:

It's not just that he's low IQ, it's that he's low skill as well. The fundamental side of his game is highly lacking. To be a good post player, you need know how to dribble, how to back down an opponent, and you have to have the agility and the footwork to get around defenders. Great post players also know how to shoot from at least mid-range in....Dwight has none of this.

LkrFan
10-05-2013, 07:54 AM
I will say if he has anything to say, I am here in Houston. We can talk man to man. That’s how I feel.

Dem sound like fighting words: "Come say that shit my face oldman!" What a dumbass.

:rollin :lmao :rollin

Michael Jordan.
10-05-2013, 07:57 AM
10 times more asshurt than when LeBron left Cleveland. :lol dumped

Bynumite
10-05-2013, 08:04 AM

But not more asshurt than the guy that created a Michael Jordan troll account because Kobe is 5>4 and 5>2 over you know who... tee, hee :lol

Let us proceed...

Double-Up
10-05-2013, 08:04 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/316/674/5d5.gif

Koolaid_Man
10-05-2013, 08:07 AM

sorry but your catch is not applicable here...Cap has no dog in this fight...just calling a spade a spade

Cap 6 titles + All time NBA scorer...

Dwight 0 titles

nothing for CAP to be ass hurt about..sounds like you and Dwight both need to use your brains :lmao

Michael Jordan.
10-05-2013, 08:07 AM
But not more asshurt than the guy that created a Michael Jordan troll account because Kobe is 5>4 and 5>2 over you know who... tee, hee :lol

Let us proceed...

Or det nigga who started quoting Alonzo from training day because everyone was picking on him :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-05-2013, 08:09 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/316/674/5d5.gif

yeah I saw that on the cluthch fans site...you're all bent over Kareems wisdom...one of you dumb fucks had the nerve to ask: "Who is Kareem" :lol

don't even let me have to spell it out...

Michael Jordan.
10-05-2013, 08:09 AM
sorry but your catch is not applicable here...Cap has no dog in this fight...just calling a spade a spade

Cap 6 titles + All time NBA scorer...

Dwight 0 titles

nothing for CAP to be ass hurt about..sounds like you and Dwight both need to use your brains :lmao
Kareem was asshurt Dwight didn't want his advice the same way Bynum didn't use all of it. :lol The Begging

Koolaid_Man
10-05-2013, 08:10 AM

Let us proceed...

who is that clown anyway? I'm sure some dick -in -da booty spur fan...

Michael Jordan.
Even Kareem Begging...":cry Dwert, please let me teach you :cry"

Double-Up
yeah I saw that on the cluthch fans site...you're all bent over Kareems wisdom...one of you dumb fucks had the nerve to ask: "Who is Kareem" :lol

don't even let me have to spell it out...

“Dwight is very committed to playing and winning,” Abdul-Jabbar said. “Andrew has been up and down on that issue. There are times he wants to play, do a great job and he goes out and does it. Then there are other times where it seems like he’s not focused….
“When I first started working with him, he was eager to learn,” Abdul-Jabbar said. “He appreciated me shortening the learning curve. Once he figured he did everything he wanted to do in terms of learning, he didn’t want me to bother him constantly going over the fundamentals.”

Double-Up
10-05-2013, 08:11 AM
^ Seems like Kareem has a history of saltiness. :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-05-2013, 08:13 AM
Kareem was asshurt Dwight didn't want his advice the same way Bynum didn't use all of it. :lol The Begging

:lol and look at how things turned out for Bynum....he got a 25 million contract..could have gotten max$$$....the Skyhook would have saved his knees...but he was too dumb to take full advantage...Dwight will face the same fate...just a bunch of dummies running around out there...Magic at 6'9 took Cap's skyhook and perfected it.....tell me a guy 6'10 can't do it...Dwight and Bynum are now both Bums or clearly headed in that direction

Michael Jordan.
10-05-2013, 08:14 AM
“Dwight is very committed to playing and winning,” Abdul-Jabbar said. “Andrew has been up and down on that issue. There are times he wants to play, do a great job and he goes out and does it. Then there are other times where it seems like he’s not focused….
“When I first started working with him, he was eager to learn,” Abdul-Jabbar said. “He appreciated me shortening the learning curve. Once he figured he did everything he wanted to do in terms of learning, he didn’t want me to bother him constantly going over the fundamentals.”
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Koolaid_Man
10-05-2013, 08:15 AM
^ Seems like Kareem has a history of saltiness. :lol

tbh Kareem wasting his time on scrubs...Drew's problem was he was young weed head...Dwight's problem is his IQ

Michael Jordan.
10-05-2013, 08:16 AM
tbh Kareem wasting his time on scrubs...Drew's problem was he was young weed head...Dwight's problem is his IQ
The Begging...

Koolaid_Man
10-05-2013, 08:19 AM
The Begging...

6 rings ; 38,000 points

Double-Up
10-05-2013, 08:20 AM
6 rings ; 38,000 points

"Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (born Ferdinand Lewis Alcindor, Jr., April 16, 1947) is a retired American professional basketball player."

:lmao

Michael Jordan.
10-05-2013, 08:20 AM
The Begging...

Michael Jordan.
10-05-2013, 08:21 AM
"Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (born Ferdinand Lewis Alcindor, Jr., April 16, 1947) is a retired American professional basketball player.":lmao:lmao "Ferdinand"

Michael Jordan.
10-05-2013, 08:22 AM
http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Dwight-Howard-Kareem.jpg

Koolaid_Man
10-05-2013, 08:29 AM
:lmao "Ferdinand"

hey MJ .....CAP six-time MVP, a six-time NBA champion, the all-time leader in points, a 19-time all-star

Koolaid_Man
10-05-2013, 08:29 AM
Dwight 3 time Dpoy and nothing else

Michael Jordan.
10-05-2013, 08:34 AM
hey MJ .....Ferdinand six-time MVP, a six-time NBA champion, the all-time leader in points, a 19-time all-star

:rollin

Koolaid_Man
10-05-2013, 08:39 AM
:rollin

you thinking I care is what baffles me....Ferdinand has spoken...Dwight is dumb...and Ferdinand> MJ

Michael Jordan.
10-05-2013, 08:43 AM
you thinking I care is what baffles me....Ferdinand has spoken...Dwight is dumb...and Ferdinand> MJ
Ya keep responding, don't ya? Now, let us proceed...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8f/The_Story_of_Ferdinand.jpg

Koolaid_Man
10-05-2013, 08:47 AM
Ya keep responding, don't ya? Now, let us proceed...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8f/The_Story_of_Ferdinand.jpg

Ferdinand - Kareem secured 6 NBA MVP’s, 5 NBA 1st team awards, 6 NBA 2nd team awards, and 19 All-Star Game Appearances playing against 15 Hall of Fame Centers throughout his career. Michael Jordan played in an era where the NBA talent was meager and the closest player at his position to be on his level was Clyde Drexler. Here Kareem gets the edge proving himself against the best and emerging as the best of the best.

Kareem also won 6 NBA Championships and had ten NBA championship appearances playing against such dynastic Teams in the 1970’s as Wilt Chamberlain’s Los Angeles Lakers, Walt Fraziers New York Knicks, and John Havilcek’s Boston Celtics, and against 80’s dynasties consisting of Dr.J’s Philadelphia 76ers, Larry Bird’s Boston Celtics, and Isiah Thomas’ Detroit Pistons. None of Michael Jordan’s rings were secured against a dynastic team (the 1991 ring against Magic’s Laker’s doesn’t count because they were without James Worthy and Byron Scott for that series, and were also well past their prime). Here we have another strike against Jordan because he was unable to defeat a dynasty waiting until legends like Kareem, Bird, Magic, and Isiah were past their primes before his Bull’s teams could emerge as a dynasty themselves.

If we argue awards Kareem’s equal’s and even surpasses Jordan’s. If we argue championships Kareem and Jordan both have 6 with Kareem making 4 additional championship appearances. What separates Kareem from Jordan is that his accomplishments were done against the best centers of all time and his championships were won against the best teams of all time, two accomplishments that Jordan cannot boast.

In order to be the best you have to beat the best and Kareem did just that throughout his illustrious 19 year Hall of Fame career providing a strong argument for Kareem being the NBA’s GOAT over Jordan.

Michael Jordan.
10-05-2013, 08:49 AM
“Dwight is very committed to playing and winning,” Ferdinand said.

Clipper Nation
10-05-2013, 12:02 PM
:cry "Dwight's not getting ANY movie roles if he leaves!" :cry
- Kool, pre-Rejection

:cry "Dwight's dumb and sucks anyway!" :cry
- Kool, post-Rejection

:lol

DMC
10-05-2013, 12:13 PM
10 new threads a day

300 new threads in 2 months.

Whatever the shtick, there's no way the IRL person could be anything but a recluse loser.

AchillesHeel
10-05-2013, 01:06 PM
hey MJ .....CAP six-time MVP, a six-time NBA champion, the all-time leader in points, a 19-time all-star

MJ - 6 time NBA Champ 6 time Finals MVP 10 time scoring leader 5 time MVP all-time leader in PER, PPG, DPOY, 3x steals leader, just as many 1st teams despite playing 6 less seasons, 9 defensive first teams

MJ's best teammates - Scottie Pippen,Dennis Rodman
Kareem's best teammates - Magic,Oscar(2 of top 5 all-time PGs), Worthy, Wilkes, McAdoo,Cooper,Nixon,Byron Scott,Goodrich,

MJ - never lost a Finals, never allowed a Game 7 in the Finals, GOAT Finals performer

Kareem had so many HOFers and all-star teammates and he managed to win just as many titles as MJ while playing 6 more seasons...Cmon son

RsxPiimp
10-05-2013, 01:21 PM
10 new threads a day

300 new threads in 2 months.

Whatever the shtick, there's no way the IRL person could be anything but a recluse loser.

Says the guy closing in at 30k posts:lol

LkrFan
10-05-2013, 05:05 PM
Howard said he had one conversation with Abdul-Jabbar in Los Angeles and asked that they don't talk about basketball.

LkrFan
10-05-2013, 05:07 PM
MJ - 6 time NBA Champ 6 time Finals MVP 10 time scoring leader 5 time MVP all-time leader in PER, PPG, DPOY, 3x steals leader, just as many 1st teams despite playing 6 less seasons, 9 defensive first teams

MJ's best teammates - Scottie Pippen,Dennis Rodman
Kareem's best teammates - Magic,Oscar(2 of top 5 all-time PGs), Worthy, Wilkes, McAdoo,Cooper,Nixon,Byron Scott,Goodrich,

MJ - never lost a Finals, never allowed a Game 7 in the Finals, GOAT Finals performer

Kareem had so many HOFers and all-star teammates and he managed to win just as many titles as MJ while playing 6 more seasons...Cmon son
1 title in the '70s + 5 titles in the '80s >>>>>>>> 6 titles in the watered down '90s. MJ couldn't even make one Finals appearance in the '80s while Cap was ranging 5 times. IJS son. :king

Michael Jordan.
10-05-2013, 05:10 PM
1 title in the '70s + 5 titles in the '80s >>>>>>>> 6 titles in the watered down '90s. MJ couldn't even make one Finals appearance in the '80s while Cap was ranging 5 times. IJS son. :king
:lol 2000-2003 East weakest in modern times

Koolaid_Man
10-05-2013, 05:12 PM

I tried to give that SOB the benefit of the doubt for the longest of times...but when he told Steve Nash he didn't want or need his help when Nash asked to help him with his free throws..that's when I knew this guy was as MJ called Kwame a flaming faggot....He just doesn't have what it takes he's truly a clown...to reject one of the greatest PG's of this generation is pretty fucking amazing...

Kareem was spot on bout the clown....I'm sure Hakeem can't say what he truly feels about Dwight..that's why all he would say is that he's raw....which in and of itself is a major insult...Dwight says he's been playing this game since he was 3 and he's 28-29 now....He's been in the league 10 yrs and he's still RAW....that Nigga is dumb as a box of rocks..trust :lol

LkrFan
10-05-2013, 05:19 PM
I tried to give that SOB the benefit of the doubt for the longest of times...but when he told Steve Nash he didn't want or need his help when Nash asked to help him with his free throws..that's when I knew this guy was as MJ called Kwame a flaming faggot....He just doesn't have what it takes he's truly a clown...to reject one of the greatest PG's of this generation is pretty fucking amazing...

Kareem was spot on bout the clown....I'm sure Hakeem can't say what he truly feels about Dwight..that's why all he would say is that he's raw....which in and of itself is a major insult...Dwight says he's been playing this game since he was 3 and he's 28-29 now....He's been in the league 10 yrs and he's still RAW....that Nigga is dumb as a box of rocks..trust :lol
D:loluble Up - get your hummingbird azz in here and :downspin: ^ shiiiiiiiiit! :rollin :lmao :rollin

Buddy Mignon
10-05-2013, 05:39 PM
The GOAT just speaking the truth.

Michael Jordan.
10-05-2013, 05:43 PM
The GOAT just speaking the truth.
Yes I am. Preciate it dawg. :tu

spurraider21
10-05-2013, 06:04 PM
maybe KAJ should have teamed up with more top 10 players of all time so he could have more titles than MJ

Michael Jordan.
10-05-2013, 06:23 PM
I think it's funny Kareem is even fielding questions about Duhhhwight. He has not anything better to do?

Rogue
10-05-2013, 08:40 PM
Dude just doesn't have the time imho. He spent all the time exercising his dick when he's not playing basketball.