PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kareem: Dwight's easy work

RsxPiimp
10-05-2013, 10:43 AM
"I had to prepare Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum to play against Dwight in the playoffs in 2009 for the world championship, and it was an easy job."

:lol I remember this series. Skinny ass Pau outplayed and dominated Dwight, wasn't aware cap was the one behind that blueprint frustrating Dwight, good work captain :lmao

Koolaid_Man
10-05-2013, 11:23 AM
"I had to prepare Pau Gasol and Andrew Bynum to play against Dwight in the playoffs in 2009 for the world championship, and it was an easy job."

:lol I remember this series. Skinny ass Pau outplayed and dominated Dwight, wasn't aware cap was the one behind that blueprint frustrating Dwight, good work captain :lmao

I fully expect D-12 as in Dummy 12 to be doing the dream shake this season. He will show Cap. :lol

AchillesHeel
10-05-2013, 11:29 AM
And you faggots begged for "Dummy 12" to stay.

:lmao

RsxPiimp
10-05-2013, 11:29 AM
I fully expect D-12 as in Dummy 12 to be doing the dream shake this season. He will show Cap. :lol

yo dream, before we go surgical with post moves and footwork and shit, lets see if the boy can at least hit these :lol

http://youtu.be/pEzmoMlZinQ

RsxPiimp
10-05-2013, 11:30 AM
And you faggots begged for "Dummy 12" to stay.

:lmao

laker fans didn't beg for this foo. matter of fact, everyone want the bitch out of la:lol

Michael Jordan.
10-05-2013, 11:51 AM
So were the Lakers, just ask Timmehh...

RsxPiimp
10-05-2013, 12:02 PM
So were the Lakers, just ask Timmehh...

no doubt, rimmy schooled duhwight.

Michael Jordan.
10-05-2013, 12:23 PM
no doubt, rimmy schooled duhwight.
Rimmy schooled The Lakers. Lakers still begged for Duwightttt.

AchillesHeel
10-05-2013, 12:50 PM
laker fans didn't beg for this foo. matter of fact, everyone want the bitch out of la:lol

Yeah right, those banners sure said #LEAVED12 and not #STAYD12

As a matter of fact, y'all niggaz were bragging about how the Lakers are the best franchise and how Dwight wouldn't dare leave Kirby and he left your ass hanging

spurraider21
10-05-2013, 12:54 PM
:lol the same people that said the Dwight move made them the best team in the NBA and that the title would be "no problem" suddenly talking about Dwight like he's an average player

RsxPiimp
10-05-2013, 01:37 PM
Yeah right, those banners sure said #LEAVED12 and not #STAYD12

As a matter of fact, y'all niggaz were bragging about how the Lakers are the best franchise and how Dwight wouldn't dare leave Kirby and he left your ass hanging

Jim buss=not laker fans

I'm a spurs fan first,Kobe fan second so I can't claim for sure but I remember laker fans bombarding Dwight's twitter and Instagram accts to pack up his bags and leave after the "quit" in game 4 and all the negative comments was after Dwight tweeted "I hope I get another chance to make it up to you":lol

Clearly majority of laker fans doesn't Dwight who alienated the best damn teammate in the world:lol

Dwight is a 120+ million liability. He can't shoot his ft,has no post moves, a foul machine, is dumb as a rock and has a bad back.

As a spurs fan I also wouldn't want him defecating our glorious franchise after what the admiral and rimmy has done.

RsxPiimp
10-05-2013, 01:40 PM
:lol the same people that said the Dwight move made them the best team in the NBA and that the title would be "no problem" suddenly talking about Dwight like he's an average player

Dwight is not average he's an all star caliber player whose not even the best of his generation. Shaq and Kareem couldn't be wrong. Dwight is a dumb, overhyped big man.

Rogue
10-05-2013, 08:20 PM
DH often struggles against bigs who have both size and strength in the legs, which's just a natural weakness not only for DH but all those springy bigs (monkeyball, another example). Monkeyball sucked his own scarlet ass while combating against Z-Bo in the first round last season.

racm
10-05-2013, 08:23 PM
Bigs with great fundamentals own Dwight. Duncan and Pau happen to have great fundamentals.