10-06-2013, 01:39 AM
:sleep

Ashraf!!!

lefty
10-06-2013, 02:01 AM
Dwert finally playing with a superstar SG

usdane
10-06-2013, 02:24 AM
Didn't he get ejected in his first game for the Rockets! We are just fine without that albatross contract.

TDMVPDPOY
10-06-2013, 02:26 AM
still overrated as hell

i still question his 4 dpoy awards
i question his career as a defensive player, i have never seen this clown attempt to block anyone from dunking....

ThaBigFundamental21
10-06-2013, 02:32 AM
still overrated as hell

i question his career as a defensive player, i have never seen this clown attempt to block anyone from dunking....

Exactly! His awards are comical, it's hard to take the NBA serious when they give Dwight DPOY. Not just 1. 4. Give me a break. Tim Duncan has never had even 1? I

TDMVPDPOY
10-06-2013, 02:39 AM
most of the clowns blocks are camping in the key, yet they never call 3sec violation on this clown

then most of his blocks are goal tending

Michael Jordan.
10-06-2013, 06:37 AM
Didn't he get ejected in his first game for the Rockets! We are just fine without that albatross contract.

No. It was delay of game. No ejection.

StrengthAndHonor
10-06-2013, 07:24 AM
Overrated, true but a whole lot better than Chris Kaman for sure :lol

ambchang
10-06-2013, 08:38 AM
Looks good. Very impressed with how he can still catch the ball after a year of not receiving passes.

RsxPiimp
10-06-2013, 08:54 AM
still overrated as hell

d12 is a choke-at-life-artist bum w/too much talent to fail early but not enough composure to win it all

realtalk

Killakobe81
10-06-2013, 09:33 AM
Looks good. Very impressed with how he can still catch the ball after a year of not receiving passes.
When adjusted for pace his advanced metrics scores were less than MVPau in fact, a case can be made that Dwight is not a top 5 center. His winshareper48minwithPERtrueshooting% is pathetic.

Michael Jordan.
10-06-2013, 10:05 AM
Killa, you so salty. Also his career true shooting percentage is higher than Kobe's. #Salty

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-06-2013, 11:01 AM
Killa, you so salty. Also his career true shooting percentage is higher than Kobe's. #Salty
I'm a Spurs fan, but you're such a shitty troll lol

Michael Jordan.
10-06-2013, 11:05 AM
I'm a Spurs fan, but you're such a shitty troll lol
:lol You calling Cam Newton underrated
:lol You calling LeBron the Next T-Mac
:lol Big shitty

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-06-2013, 11:12 AM
:lol You calling Cam Newton underrated
:lol You calling LeBron the Next T-Mac
:lol Big shitty

Loldwighthoward
lolnewton2ndbeststatsofalltimethru2years
lolclippersnation

tell me more about how a center has a better ts% then a shooting guard?

try again faggot

D-Wade
10-06-2013, 11:13 AM
Ball movement looks good. Reminds me of Orlando a few years back. Harden is a superior turkoglu (though that dude had a great year) and is willing to give the rock up unlike Kobe bean.

Michael Jordan.
10-06-2013, 11:17 AM
Loldwighthoward
lolnewton2ndbeststatsofalltimethru2years
lolclippersnation

tell me more about how a center has a better ts% then a shooting guard?

try again faggot

Since 2005, Howard's teams have consistently outplayed the opposition with Howard on the court, usually by a significant margin. Beginning in 2007-08, his plus/minus numbers on the season, per NBA.com/stats, were +5.9, +7.0, +7.5 and +6.4. These are rare numbers. The Lakers and Howard had horrible 2012-13 seasons, but the team was +1.8 with Howard on the court.
Howard joined the league out of high school, can't hit free throws worth a darn andhas one of the most criticized offensive games in the league. Yet, the lowest true shooting percentage of his career was 56.5 percent -- and he has often been much better than that, including an entire season at an incredible 63 percent. For fun and comparison, the player with the most polished offensive game -- Kobe Bryant -- has only surpassed 56.5 percent in three of his 17 seasons. Howard has a career playoff true shooting percentage of 62 percent.

:lol Dumbass faggot

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-06-2013, 11:19 AM
Since 2005, Howard's teams have consistently outplayed the opposition with Howard on the court, usually by a significant margin. Beginning in 2007-08, his plus/minus numbers on the season, per NBA.com/stats, were +5.9, +7.0, +7.5 and +6.4. These are rare numbers. The Lakers and Howard had horrible 2012-13 seasons, but the team was +1.8 with Howard on the court.
Howard joined the league out of high school, can't hit free throws worth a darn andhas one of the most criticized offensive games in the league. Yet, the lowest true shooting percentage of his career was 56.5 percent -- and he has often been much better than that, including an entire season at an incredible 63 percent. For fun and comparison, the player with the most polished offensive game -- Kobe Bryant -- has only surpassed 56.5 percent in three of his 17 seasons. Howard has a career playoff true shooting percentage of 62 percent.

Tl;dr

lol shitty troll
lol clippers
lol fag boy
lol I was being sarcastic
lol whose the dumbass now

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-06-2013, 11:28 AM
Also LOL at you having to get on your other account to get responses

Michael Jordan.
10-06-2013, 11:33 AM
Tl;dr

lol shitty troll
lol clippers
lol fag boy
lol I was being sarcastic
lol whose the dumbass now
:lmao backtracking
:lol Cam "The greatest to eva fuckin do it" Newton

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-06-2013, 11:50 AM
:lmao backtracking
:lol Cam "The greatest to eva fuckin do it" Newton

2nd greatest ;)

Clipper Nation
10-06-2013, 11:52 AM
Also LOL at you having to get on your other account to get responses
:lol Wrong about whose troll MJ is
:lol Cam Newton
:lol "LeBron = T-Mac"
:lol "Green and Diaw for Shumpert"

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-06-2013, 11:53 AM
:lol Wrong about whose troll MJ is
:lol Cam Newton
:lol "LeBron = T-Mac"
:lol "Green and Diaw for Shumpert"
Chargers, clippers, nuff said

Clipper Nation
10-06-2013, 12:04 PM
Chargers, clippers, nuff said
Your shitty takes.... nuff said :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-06-2013, 12:24 PM

when Dwight wins a game in Houston then holla at me :lol

ambchang
10-06-2013, 12:57 PM
When adjusted for pace his advanced metrics scores were less than MVPau in fact, a case can be made that Dwight is not a top 5 center. His winshareper48minwithPERtrueshooting% is pathetic.

But dude. You are comparing him to the best player on a two time championship winning team. We all know 2>0.

RsxPiimp
10-06-2013, 01:46 PM
if he's the best player, why is he 0-16 without kobe and 0-4 with DPOY Dwight and 2 time mvp nash? :(

TheMACHINE
10-06-2013, 03:02 PM
19 points? Xavier Henry thinks only scrubs do 19 points.

Captivus
10-06-2013, 03:42 PM
7/11 FTs....not bad...

Killakobe81
10-06-2013, 09:31 PM

I was making fun of the stat nerds, I wasn't making fun of Dwight ... Stern veto made me.salty didn't want Dwight back at max ...heck not sure I would want any player except LeBron and Durant at a max deal in the new CBA. That includes Kobe post Achilles.

Killakobe81
10-06-2013, 09:32 PM
7/11 FTs....not bad...

Won't last but he looked good last night.

Captivus
10-07-2013, 07:39 AM
Won't last but he looked good last night.

You are probably right.
Im still saying granny style is the way to go for him.

Leetonidas
10-07-2013, 07:43 AM
scrub getting shat on again, per par etc :lmao get back upstairs dumbfuck

ambchang
10-07-2013, 09:51 AM
if he's the best player, why is he 0-16 without kobe and 0-4 with DPOY Dwight and 2 time mvp nash? :(

Best players can't lose games in the playoffs?

And D12 won the DPoY last year? Really, I swear it was Marc Gasol.

And Nash won TWO MVPs last year? How is that possible? Do you include Finals MVP as well? Because those two MVPs were won by the Kang last year.

Leetonidas
10-07-2013, 11:32 AM
Not surprised Lakerfan doesn't like advanced statistics since they don't favor Kobe :lol the only stat that matters is PPG tbh...who cares about usage, MPG, TS%, efficiency, +/-, etc. PPG > all

RsxPiimp
10-07-2013, 11:38 AM

And Nash won TWO MVPs last year? How is that possible? Do you include Finals MVP as well? Because those two MVPs were won by the Kang last year.

Best players don't go 0-16 in their playoff careers dumbass:lol

Clipper Nation
10-07-2013, 11:40 AM
If MVPau sucks so bad, why did Kirby need to ride on his coattails to get any post-Shaq role-player rings? :lol

Leetonidas
10-07-2013, 11:44 AM

Honestly if the Lakers last season had a healthy 2009ish Dwight with 2005 Steve Nash along with current Gasol they'd have probably made it to the WCF. :lol at Lakerfans trying to prop Kobe up by shitting on Gasol. One can easily say why was Kobe without a series win and missing the playoffs before Gasol came to town? At least Kobe had Odom and a young Bynum, Gasol's best teammates in Memphis were who? Stromile Swift? Washed up Bonzi Wells? Mike Miller? Old Bobby Jackson? Lorenzen Wright? Hakim Warrick? Chucky Atkins? :lol :lol

Gasol's teams in Memphis were shit, and he went up against superior teams in each season they were swept (Spurs in 2004 with GOAT PF Timmy, Suns in 2005 during Nash's MVP year when the Suns were a legit title threat, and the Dallas Mavericks in 2006 with 2nd GOAT PF Dirk Nowitzki who made it to the Finals and should have won the title) and the teams that beat them each had a player who was an MVP winner with a cast around them that was better at every facet than Gasol's cast. Meanwhile, the great Kobe Bryant, who some delusional Lakerfans think is equal or better than MJ, misses the playoffs completely in 2005 with a similarly shitty cast (although Kobe is supposed to be an all-time great and Odom was better than any player Gasol played with), choked after being up 3-1 in 2006 and quit in Game 7, and got eviscerated to the tune of 4-1 in the first round of 2007. So Kobe is 4-8 in the playoffs without Daddy/Gasol and he missed them entirely one year in his prime. At the same time, Gasol is leading his shitfest to the playoffs year in and year out except for the year he missed 23 games to injury.

In short, Gasol carried KobePERIOD.

ambchang
10-07-2013, 12:50 PM

So a team went 0-16 in the playoffs. According to you, all their players are exactly the same, because they have no best player.

In other words, only a team of clones can go 0-16 in the playoffs, which has already proven not to be the case.

Wonder who the dumbass is.

Better yet, according to your logic, it is BETTER to miss the playoffs than to make it and be swept.

AchillesHeel
10-07-2013, 01:21 PM
So a team went 0-16 in the playoffs. According to you, all their players are exactly the same, because they have no best player.

In other words, only a team of clones can go 0-16 in the playoffs, which has already proven not to be the case.

Wonder who the dumbass is.

Better yet, according to your logic, it is BETTER to miss the playoffs than to make it and be swept.

It actually is in terms of long term success. If your team's best years are making the playoffs and getting swept, it's time to blow it all up and re-build through the draft, which is exactly what the Grizzlies did after trading Gasol, they were a WCF team last season.

ambchang
10-07-2013, 02:00 PM
It actually is in terms of long term success. If your team's best years are making the playoffs and getting swept, it's time to blow it all up and re-build through the draft, which is exactly what the Grizzlies did after trading Gasol, they were a WCF team last season.

Of course a team that goes 0-16, or 0-12 or whatever should be blown up because it has proven to be non-competitive against elite teams, and too good to win the lottery. But there is still a best player.