PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Xavier Henry The Answer For Kawhi Leonard?

Koolaid_Man
10-06-2013, 09:20 AM
could it be?...Xavier looked every bit as good as Magic's during his first game / season as rookie when we won a title. There's a new spirit in the air with these Lakers...Dantoni is gonna let these youngsters run run run...and when it's time to get serious our vets will dig in...Xavier could be the find of the century for us if he proves to be real gold.

Dantoni and Co..have been real quiet this off-season and very selective in who they picked up...lots of youth, energy, speed, and athleticism. I'm not writing in a play-off seed at this time but I will say as I've said all along there's something new and exciting in the air...something real energizing about this Laker team. Without Kobe, Pau, or Nash these young guys showed fight in nothing else. Mix in the veteran leadership and we have a real formula for success.

Additionally - Swaggy P said: "I know Kobe is probably watching me"...and therein lies the key to success. It's the same with Pau's first 3 season's in LA...he wanted nothing more than to please Kobe and it's the same with these guys...It's also a unique example of Kobe making his teammates better. They want to please Kobe so much (in his absence) they're wondering what he's thinking about their games. That's how you make people better. Putting pressure on them to succeed when you're not around. I've never heard or seen anything like this before. It's pretty awesome to me.

Again not saying that we're going to win it all but if the stars align just right, we avoid injury, and rest our players, if Kobe comes back in Jan and rests 3 more months (preferably) then you guys are in trouble Spurs fan...I tried to tell you addition by subtraction. We're gonna be fun fun fun to watch like Golden State was last yr. The Big difference is we have big game title players on our squad that live for the key moments that Curry and Clay wasn't ready for...:toast

Kool is re-energized Laker fan...let's get after it...

Michael Jordan.
10-06-2013, 10:13 AM
:lol Mike Brown been to the finals before D'amtoni.

RsxPiimp
10-06-2013, 10:18 AM
i like what im seein from the kid kool. he has a great nba body, has nice handles, can shoot, strong as an ox and he hustles like nobody in that team.

i think he can take those minutes away from wes johnson, but we'll see, its preseason afterall.

i think he can definitely lock up and outplay kawhi and i love kawhi just as much as timmy loves his ex college roomie.

fevertrees
10-06-2013, 10:19 AM
dude couldn't find a role in New Orleans :lol

Spur-Addict
10-06-2013, 10:24 AM

THIS :lol

Clipper Nation
10-06-2013, 10:31 AM
:lol OP hyping up Xavier Henry
:lol Desperate
:lol Begging for attention

skut_farkus
10-06-2013, 10:47 AM
the savior xavier Henry :lmao

Koolaid_Man
10-06-2013, 12:17 PM

it's usually that way until you come to play with Kobe...Kobe creates opportunites for players to thrive...just look at Earl Clarke :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-06-2013, 12:20 PM
i like what im seein from the kid kool. he has a great nba body, has nice handles, can shoot, strong as an ox and he hustles like nobody in that team.

i think he can take those minutes away from wes johnson, but we'll see, its preseason afterall.

i think he can definitely lock up and outplay kawhi and i love kawhi just as much as timmy loves his ex college roomie.

Wes just needs to play his game and not try to be something he's not....don't try to imitate Kobe while playing with him...just be yourself...Wes is a slightly better shooter than Ariza let's see if he can defend and catch fire like Trevor did...we'll be unstoppable if he does...

KaiRMD1
10-06-2013, 12:20 PM
This is an obvious first game of the preseason ejaculation by lakerfan. Nothing to see here ol' sport

KaiRMD1
10-06-2013, 12:21 PM
it's usually that way until you come to play without Kobe...Kobe not playing creates opportunites for players to thrive...just look at Earl Clarke :lol

Fixed it there ol' sport

Koolaid_Man
10-06-2013, 12:23 PM
This is an obvious first game of the preseason ejaculation by lakerfan. Nothing to see here ol' sport

yeah just like I ejaculated after the 1st game of last year's preseason

KaiRMD1
10-06-2013, 12:49 PM
yeah just like I ejaculated after the 1st game of last year's preseason

You played the political game I assume ol' sport and made excuses, nothing to see then and nothing to see now.

ChumpDumper
10-06-2013, 01:06 PM
You guys afraid to put Kobe on Kawhi?

Damn.

Koolaid_Man
10-06-2013, 01:25 PM
You guys afraid to put Kobe on Kawhi?

Damn.

:rolleyes the kid would foul out in 5 min tops...you should be counting your lucky stars

ChumpDumper
10-06-2013, 01:37 PM
:rolleyes the kid would foul out in 5 min tops...you should be counting your lucky starsYou're calling Kobe a kid?

Weird.

Koolaid_Man
10-06-2013, 01:44 PM
You're calling Kobe a kid?

Weird.

I was referring to the Spur player half retard

ChumpDumper
10-06-2013, 02:09 PM
I was referring to the Spur player half retardSix offensive fouls in five minutes?

Doubtful.

Koolaid_Man
10-06-2013, 02:14 PM
Six offensive fouls in five minutes?

Doubtful.

he's too inexperienced for a player of Kobe's calibur...use your brain

Koolaid_Man
10-06-2013, 02:18 PM
JVyXYSjpqJU

ChumpDumper
10-06-2013, 02:23 PM
he's too inexperienced for a player of Kobe's calibur...use your brainWhat's a calibur?

m>s
10-06-2013, 02:30 PM
lol run and gun on broke achilles

Buddy Mignon
10-06-2013, 02:31 PM
What's a calibur?

Something a nigga like ke would stick betwen you bruised pussy. Now exhale....

ChumpDumper
10-06-2013, 02:40 PM
Something a nigga like ke would stick betwen you bruised pussy. Now exhale....Who is ke?

What is betwen?

Clipper Nation
10-06-2013, 02:46 PM
Something a nigga like ke would stick betwen you bruised pussy. Now exhale....
lol naruto

Leetonidas
10-06-2013, 06:25 PM
it's usually that way until you come to play with Kobe...Kobe creates opportunites for players to thrive...just look at Earl Clarke :lol

You mean the opportunity for their stats to plummet and stand in the corner watching Kobe brick shots? :lol

elmanutres
10-06-2013, 06:38 PM
:lmao Koon Aid adding on to his impressive redsme of always being wrong

Rogue
10-06-2013, 08:35 PM
The western teams are all gonna fight for the right to be Miami's fodder in the finals, anyways.

Pelicans78
10-06-2013, 11:01 PM
Henry was terrible for the Hornets. Didn't do anything do well. He's really bad.

thunderup
10-06-2013, 11:47 PM
:lol it's so easy to shit on Lakerfan nowadays but one has to feel empathy for their crushed soul yall.

AchillesHeel
10-07-2013, 01:30 AM
Henry has been good in MDA's system, Lakers have had a knack for finding lottery picks that haven't panned out in the past, tbh. Earl Clark was a bench scrub as well but somehow he flourished under MDA and got himself a nice contract elsewhere.

Henry has been able to get to the foul line at will, he seems like he's a lot better than Jodie Meeks has been so far. Henry is averaging 22.5 ppg and 5 rpg on 59% shooting, at least the kid is trying and he's showing his potential.

TheCultOfPersonality
10-07-2013, 09:55 PM
Henry was terrible for the Hornets. Didn't do anything do well. He's really bad.
That's also true for the Grizzlies as well.

Henry is a garbage time caliber player, nothing more.