PDA

View Full Version : Pelicans: Buddy Mignon Speaks...

Buddy Mignon
10-06-2013, 12:32 PM
As this season kicks off I can see the usual suspects priming themselves for a huge disappointment. This brings me to the subject of Rocketfans. It seems like every year you guys have these over-inflated expectations of your below average squads. We've gone from Crack Pipe Francis to Top Ramen Yao to Wandering Eye Mcgrady to Nuthouse Artest to One Hit Wonder Lin and now Mental Midget Howard. Oh... let's not forget how excited you guys were about the last player you took from the Lakers... Ariza. Remember how I told you clowns he was a scrub and you cursed me fo it. I was right then and I'm right now. Howard will take that team nowhere. Its not like they were going anywhere to begin with. I could go on and on but I guarantee you guys suck again this year. And I'll start off by predicting you'll lose your first pre-season game to that expansion team... book it.

Michael Jordan.
10-06-2013, 12:43 PM
http://media.screened.com/uploads/0/3687/419474-fredo2.jpg

Clipper Nation
10-06-2013, 12:44 PM
I'm going to assume Oro was the one that was supposed to capture the 8-tails(Kinda obvious, ya know?). Anyway, seeing how Sasuke and team Fail basically got bitchsmacked so far, would Oro have done any better? I know we dog Oro a lot, because he got Uchiha-slapped a couple of times, but this is still a guy that took out two kages. I'm gotta believe he would've taken seven swords like Sasuke did and laughed it off.

Koolaid_Man
10-06-2013, 12:46 PM
As this season kicks off I can see the usual suspects priming themselves for a huge disappointment. This brings me to the subject of Rocketfans. It seems like every year you guys have these over-inflated expectations of your below average squads. We've gone from Crack Pipe Francis to Top Ramen Yao to Wandering Eye Mcgrady to Nuthouse Artest to One Hit Wonder Lin and now Mental Midget Howard. Oh... let's not forget how excited you guys were about the last player you took from the Lakers... Ariza. Remember how I told you clowns he was a scrub and you cursed me fo it. I was right then and I'm right now. Howard will take that team nowhere. Its not like they were going anywhere to begin with. I could go on and on but I guarantee you guys suck again this year. And I'll start off by predicting you'll lose your first pre-season game to that expansion team... book it.

:lmao spot on Buddy!!!! Cully was just as adamant against bringing Dwight in...I failed you all because I thought it would be ok...I ignored all the obvious warning signs much like SA fan did with Tammy...shame on Kool....

Hindsight is 20/20 but it ended up being critically important that Kobe ran him off the way that he did....you want to know why serious minded throw back players like Kobe and Nash had ZERO respect for the guy....this sums it all up.... to be quite honest

l9S5obiI7_8

DMC
10-06-2013, 01:29 PM
:lmao spot on Buddy!!!! Cully was just as adamant against bringing Dwight in...I failed you all because I thought it would be ok...I ignored all the obvious warning signs much like SA fan did with Tammy...shame on Kool....

Hindsight is 20/20 but it ended up being critically important that Kobe ran him off the way that he did....you want to know why serious minded throw back players like Kobe and Nash had ZERO respect for the guy....this sums it all up.... to be quite honest

l9S5obiI7_8

You have a history of being wrong. You threw Pau under the bus then you fellated him when you had no Dwight. I know you want to portray the black man as being void of rational thought, ego driven monkeys and Lakers fans as being predominately ignorant Mexicans and broke ass thug wannabe "kool kids", but this troll jumped the shark a couple years back. An effective troll doesn't need Avante like volume thread making and heaps of fail to get noticed. A good troll just needs to find the open wounds and put just the right amount of salt in it, without appearing to be a troll.

Katherine Robinson
10-06-2013, 01:35 PM
Expecting more than a 2nd round exit for the Rockets would be somewhat laughable, as much as Lakers passing the 1st round - let alone obtaining a playoff spot.

RsxPiimp
10-06-2013, 01:38 PM

do you think, dwight will win a title in houston? please enlighten them.

thanks,

Koolaid_Man
10-06-2013, 01:42 PM
You have a history of being wrong. You threw Pau under the bus then you fellated him when you had no Dwight. I know you want to portray the black man as being void of rational thought, ego driven monkeys and Lakers fans as being predominately ignorant Mexicans and broke ass thug wannabe "kool kids", but this troll jumped the shark a couple years back. An effective troll doesn't need Avante like volume thread making and heaps of fail to get noticed. A good troll just needs to find the open wounds and put just the right amount of salt in it, without appearing to be a troll.

all I'm trying to do is get us to

Kobe 7
MJ 6

then it's done

Buddy Mignon
10-06-2013, 01:56 PM
He's at home... on a team full of losers.

Clipper Nation
10-06-2013, 02:02 PM
Naruto Chapter 134

Author: Masashi Kishimoto | Artist: Masashi Kishimoto

Chapters: 535 | Updated: Mar 31 2011 | Status:Ongoing Regular

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Shounen,

Summary: Twelve years before the events at the focus of the series, the nine-tailed demon fox attacked Konohagakure. It was a powerful demon indeed; a single swing of one of its nine tails would raise tsunamis and flatten mountains. It raised chaos and slaughtered many people, until the leader of the Leaf Village - the Fourth Hokage - defeated it by sacrificing his own life to seal the demon inside a newly-born child, whose origins are as yet unknown. That child's name was Naruto Uzumaki.

DMC
10-06-2013, 03:11 PM
all I'm trying to do is get us to

Kobe 7
MJ 6

then it's done

You're as much a Lakers fan as Avante is a world class athlete. In fact, the two of you have a lot in common. You both start too many new threads, and you both harp on the same worn out shtick incessantly. I guess the troll forum regulars ran out of things to do.

Buddy Mignon
10-06-2013, 03:13 PM
do you think, dwight will win a title in houston? please enlighten them.

thanks,

Lol!!! Are you trolling me? Listen man... the only reason Hakeem got his two is because MJ went on vacation. You heard what Kareem said... Howard is easy work... easy work. No titles for Houston at all. And did you see their rings? My High School class ring has more bling.

DMC
10-06-2013, 03:18 PM

Must be his second home.

angrydude
10-06-2013, 03:40 PM
What you're forgetting is that rockets fans would be happy with just making it to the 2nd round.

DMC
10-06-2013, 03:47 PM
What you're forgetting is that rockets fans would be happy with just making it to the 2nd round.

Then they should become Spurs fans.

ElNono
10-06-2013, 06:24 PM
Naruto Chapter 134

Author: Masashi Kishimoto | Artist: Masashi Kishimoto

Chapters: 535 | Updated: Mar 31 2011 | Status:Ongoing Regular

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Shounen,

Summary: Twelve years before the events at the focus of the series, the nine-tailed demon fox attacked Konohagakure. It was a powerful demon indeed; a single swing of one of its nine tails would raise tsunamis and flatten mountains. It raised chaos and slaughtered many people, until the leader of the Leaf Village - the Fourth Hokage - defeated it by sacrificing his own life to seal the demon inside a newly-born child, whose origins are as yet unknown. That child's name was Naruto Uzumaki.

crofl

elmanutres
10-06-2013, 06:36 PM
And did you see their rings? My High School class ring has more bling.

Ringpops don't count fool.

ambchang
10-06-2013, 06:43 PM

What's wrong with ramen? Your hero naruto loves them.

I like how Naruto sat through the meeting, listened to their concerns and was like..."Okay, fuck y'all...I'm getting ramen."

Take that, you little pissants! Naruto, the GREATEST HERO IN KONOHA HISTORY don't give a shit about your petty concerns. Get him some ramen and get the fuck outta' his way!

This is the Naruto I missed. The arrogant a-hole that does shit cause he feels like it. The safety of the village hangs in the balance? Screw you! I gotsta get me some noodles!

Arnold Toht
10-06-2013, 06:46 PM
Luva dropping nukes on Chinatown, yet Spurfan can only respond with Inuyasha-shit.

ambchang
10-06-2013, 07:08 PM
Luva dropping nukes on Chinatown, yet Spurfan can only respond with Inuyasha-shit.

Wow. Objective opinions of narutos friend. I am surprised you didn't manage to put 6>5 or Tammy in there somewhere

Leon Black
10-06-2013, 07:16 PM
Expecting more than a 2nd round exit for the Rockets would be somewhat laughable, as much as Lakers passing the 1st round - let alone obtaining a playoff spot.

shut up faggot. And get a new troll

Arnold Toht
10-06-2013, 07:18 PM
Wow. Objective opinions of narutos friend. I am surprised you didn't manage to put 6>5 or Tammy in there somewhere

That's 5>4 for you, mister 4-timer.

elmanutres
10-06-2013, 07:27 PM
^says the one-timer

ElNono
10-06-2013, 07:47 PM

That's salty Swept talking

ambchang
10-06-2013, 09:25 PM

Says the laker fan who is so ashamed to be one s/he has troll as a mavs fan
:lol swept
:lol beggggggggggggg
:lol the pride of the franchise is dead
:lol most misses shots in NBA history
:lol signed a ring chasing pedophile and still didn't get a ring
:lol 73 wins
:lol 12+ fta to make the playoffs
:lol ridiculous FT advantages in th 4th quarter of elimination games twice within a decade when no other team even had one
:lol 50 fta to barely beat GSW during a late playoff push

ChumpDumper
10-06-2013, 10:03 PM
His Naruto takes are more accurate tbh.

Arnold Toht
10-06-2013, 11:16 PM
Says the laker fan who is so ashamed to be one s/he has troll as a mavs fan
:lol swept
:lol beggggggggggggg
:lol the pride of the franchise is dead
:lol most misses shots in NBA history
:lol signed a ring chasing pedophile and still didn't get a ring
:lol 73 wins
:lol 12+ fta to make the playoffs
:lol ridiculous FT advantages in th 4th quarter of elimination games twice within a decade when no other team even had one
:lol 50 fta to barely beat GSW during a late playoff push

Melt, down.

Clipper Nation
10-06-2013, 11:20 PM
Melt, down.

No, this is a meltdown:

I've had enough of this motherfucker making fun of Jerry's death. Jesus Christ! Kori or timvp, do your job and ban that POS. Remember when you banned multiple posters for messing with the child victims of the OKC tornado? WTF, children and elderly people are just as vulnerable in society. Do your fuckin' job!

Kori pls :cry

Arnold Toht
10-06-2013, 11:23 PM
^ 0

Clipper Nation
10-06-2013, 11:29 PM
^ 1, Swept & Rejected

<------ 13

elmanutres
10-06-2013, 11:46 PM
No, this is a meltdown:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Arnold Toht (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6831823#post6831823)

I've had enough of this motherfucker making fun of Jerry's death. Jesus Christ! Kori or timvp, do your job and ban that POS. Remember when you banned multiple posters for messing with the child victims of the OKC tornado? WTF, children and elderly people are just as vulnerable in society. Do your fuckin' job!

Kori pls :cry
:lol........:lol:lol....:lol
:lol......:lol....:lol..:lol
:lol......:lol....:lol..:lol
:lol:lol:lol..:lol:lol....:lol:lol:lol

ambchang
10-07-2013, 01:59 AM
My team suck so bad that I have to make things up to claim the last word.

Arnold Toht
10-07-2013, 04:58 PM
I didn't make up 5-4.

ambchang
10-07-2013, 07:12 PM
I didn't make up 5-4.

Yeah. You aren't intelligent enough for that.

Arnold Toht
10-07-2013, 07:19 PM
^ Drive for Five!

ElNono
10-07-2013, 08:29 PM
^ Swept!

ambchang
10-07-2013, 09:02 PM
You aren't intelligent for that either.

The Third Man
10-07-2013, 11:50 PM
http://www.sportsgrid.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/stay-d12-628x367.jpg
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/q71/s720x720/1013807_10153003992385341_1888500560_n.jpg
http://jocksandstilettojill.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Dwight-Howard-billboard-Lakers.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BN4vpyXCIAE5eM0.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BN74_xlCAAEOl5x.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOByWzMCQAAi3os.jpg
http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/dwight1.jpg

RD2191
10-08-2013, 12:34 AM
:lol