PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: Dwight: I'm an intelligent basketball player

RsxPiimp
10-06-2013, 01:36 PM
so why does his brain takes 10 seconds to shoot a FT? :lol

http://youtu.be/8T8uRmwP1jE

Thebesteva
10-06-2013, 04:28 PM
Too many babies to claim he has a high IQ. He should have paid the women to scramble their brains out and they could queef the rest of the carcass out later

ambchang
10-06-2013, 04:35 PM
He's smart enough to know that a team should always use a dominant interior force when there is one.

He is also smart enough to understand that two points on dunks = two point on long fade away shots from 20 feet with a hand in your face as long as both are made. Only the former is much easier to make and much easier or your teammates to rebound/go back on defense in caseit was missed.

Koolaid_Man
10-06-2013, 05:09 PM
He's smart enough to know that a team should always use a dominant interior force when there is one.

He is also smart enough to understand that two points on dunks = two point on long fade away shots from 20 feet with a hand in your face as long as both are made. Only the former is much easier to make and much easier or your teammates to rebound/go back on defense in caseit was missed.

:lmao @ as long as both are made....so what about the quality of the free throw shooter in such a scenario...does that count :lol

ambchang
10-06-2013, 06:35 PM
:lmao @ as long as both are made....so what about the quality of the free throw shooter in such a scenario...does that count :lol

An inside player with a higher TS% than a perimeter player. That's rare.

Rogue
10-06-2013, 08:33 PM
He was intelligent enough to find out another use of his dick beside pissing, and that was his only way to show off his intelligence imho. DH is just a basketball version of Mario Balotelli

Killakobe81
10-06-2013, 09:24 PM

Man Dwight is a a very good player and best overall big. But you gonna disagree with Kareem questioning his bball iq? Based on what? Being a good shot blockerand wanting to play a run and gun game in Houston?

ambchang
10-06-2013, 09:27 PM
Man Dwight is a a very good player and best overall big. But you gonna disagree with Kareem questioning his bball iq? Based on what? Being a good shot blockerand wanting to play a run and gun game in Houston?
Did you see me say that? I didn't even read what captain beg for a statue/ coaching gig said about him.

Killakobe81
10-06-2013, 09:37 PM
Did you see me say that? I didn't even read what captain beg for a statue/ coaching gig said about him.

ahh Amb was just funning with cha u said he was smart enough ... I'm just saying Kareem questioning his iq is like Jkidd or magic questioning Kobe's shot selection. An expert on a subject critiquing a flaw they see in a contemporary player.

ambchang
10-07-2013, 07:28 AM
ahh Amb was just funning with cha u said he was smart enough ... I'm just saying Kareem questioning his iq is like Jkidd or magic questioning Kobe's shot selection. An expert on a subject critiquing a flaw they see in a contemporary player.

No question Dwight was of questionable intelligence from a basketball standpoint and is over-reliant on his athleticism, I assume most people can see that even with Captain Obvious spelling it out. That said, my point was that even a player of such a questionable bball IQ can tell that you feed the post when you have a dominant big.

As for shot selection, I am not sure if Jason Kidd would be a good example as he create good shots for his teammate, but he does take shots he shouldn't take. I think a player like Bird, Steve Kerr or Stockton are better examples. I just can't recall them putting up bad shots too often.

TDMVPDPOY
10-07-2013, 07:57 AM
his very smart off the court not to wear condoms when trying to breed more bastard children

AchillesHeel
10-07-2013, 08:36 AM
Dwight was smart for leaving the Lakers, no real pressure, better fans > Kirby's bottom bunk bitch, getting blamed when Kirby chucks his team out of the game in the 4th

Killakobe81
10-07-2013, 09:29 AM
No question Dwight was of questionable intelligence from a basketball standpoint and is over-reliant on his athleticism, I assume most people can see that even with Captain Obvious spelling it out. That said, my point was that even a player of such a questionable bball IQ can tell that you feed the post when you have a dominant big.

As for shot selection, I am not sure if Jason Kidd would be a good example as he create good shots for his teammate, but he does take shots he shouldn't take. I think a player like Bird, Steve Kerr or Stockton are better examples. I just can't recall them putting up bad shots too often.

I do recall Bird forcing a few bad shots what great shooter is immune from the occasional heat check? Stockton I will agree can't recall him taking a bad shot. Kidd I can't say he never forced some but imho most of his bad shots were because he was a bad shooter not because he selfishly took bad shots as Kobe does a few times a game on his best days and much more on his worst. I picked Kidd because I watched him since hs in cali and he was unselfish even then but could of dominated as a scorer but always was a willing passer.

Kool Bob Love
02-20-2014, 01:20 AM
Yeah he's really smart.