:lol beating a quality Cowboys team on the road
:lol Robdiaz
:lol tdmvp2k take a basic English class, you fucking moron

Chief Brody
10-06-2013, 06:39 PM
Only Tony Romo could shit on the best game of his career

Robz4000
10-06-2013, 06:42 PM
Tbh there's nothing of quality on this Cowboys team; they're a mediocre team in a terrible division. Impressive win nonetheless.

TE
10-06-2013, 06:42 PM
:lmao

HarlemHeat37
10-06-2013, 06:43 PM
Cowboys are going to be a division winner, tbh..beating a division winner on the road is always impressive IMO..

monosylab1k
10-06-2013, 06:43 PM
Come playoff time it will make it even funnier to see Peyton shit the bed per par etc

RD2191
10-06-2013, 06:45 PM
Come playoff time it will make it even funnier to see Peyton shit the bed per par etc
HH acting as if Peyton isn't one of the leagues biggest chokers. Gonna get owned by Brady as usual.

Robz4000
10-06-2013, 06:45 PM
Cowboys are going to be a division winner, tbh..beating a division winner on the road is always impressive IMO..

A division winner on the basis of not being as bad as the rest of their division. The NFC East may have the second and third worst teams in the NFL this year.

Chief Brody
10-06-2013, 06:46 PM
What is the AFCW's record vs the NFCE so far this year?

td4mvp2k
10-06-2013, 06:51 PM
:lol @ thinkn broncos are da only team wit big player injuries and thinkn dis team will be in da SB :lol... How dis for english phagot :flipoff... :cry my broncos cant play D for sh*t :cry

RD2191
10-06-2013, 07:02 PM
"Manning’s Playoff Failures
This isn’t the first time that Manning has failed in the playoffs. In 20 career playoff contests, including Saturday’s loss, Manning's teams are 9-11.
He’s thrown 32 touchdowns and 21 interceptions, two of which came Saturday. There is also the stinging fact that Manning is tied with Brett Favre (http://bleacherreport.com/brett-favre) for most playoff losses by a quarterback in NFL (http://bleacherreport.com/nfl) history."
:cry

Chief Brody
10-06-2013, 07:03 PM
Manning has a ring, so stfu already with the copypasta

RD2191
10-06-2013, 07:04 PM
Manning has a ring, so stfu already with the copypasta
:cry

Clipper Nation
10-06-2013, 07:05 PM
:lol Broncofan whining about injuries.... Chargers have been destroyed by injuries and we still didn't need to put up 51 to beat the Cowboys, tbh....

Pelicans78
10-06-2013, 07:07 PM
Alot of teams are suffering with injuries. It's a common theme in the NFL.

Spur-Addict
10-06-2013, 07:16 PM
Denver Suns tbh :lol

TIMMYtoZO
10-06-2013, 08:26 PM
:lol Gotta love the haters, tbh. Blaming Peyton for the Colts front office failures by putting shitty teams (sans 2007) around Manning all those years in Indy, or blaming him for Rahim Moore's fuckup. Just like when Lebron would get shat on during his years in Cleveland. Peyton and Lebron are so comparable...they are livings legends and humble people who people hate on and call chokers despite that not being the truth. They blame those failures on them rather than their front office for putting shit around them.

Ghazi
10-06-2013, 08:46 PM
:lol timmytozo having to turn into a Broncos fan bc the Giants suck donkey dick.

spurraider21
10-06-2013, 08:46 PM
Crofl at Von being best defensive player in the NFL

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-06-2013, 08:57 PM
:lol most clutch team in the league

Which Manning interception would you like me to show when it actually counts?

lol heat fan
lol broncos fan
lol bang wagon
lol faggot
lol lebron
lol manning
lol both choke on big stage

spurraider21
10-06-2013, 09:02 PM
:rollin most clutch regular season team in the NFL

Chinook
10-06-2013, 09:10 PM

Seriously. Every time you look up, the Broncos have another weakness exposed. If I were a Denver fan, I'd have a "wait and see" type of approach with the team. Who cares if they win the September Bowl?

TIMMYtoZO
10-06-2013, 10:32 PM
Seriously. Every time you look up, the Broncos have another weakness exposed. If I were a Denver fan, I'd have a "wait and see" type of approach with the team. Who cares if they win the September Bowl?

:lol trusting a game managing chimp over Peyton
:lol saying Peyton's best days are about to be finished
:lol calling Peyton a playoff choker despite the Ravens being 1-2 against him

johnsmith
10-06-2013, 10:43 PM
:rollin most clutch regular season team in the NFL

Lol raiders

johnsmith
10-06-2013, 10:43 PM
Crofl at Von being best defensive player in the NFL

Lol raiders

Chinook
10-06-2013, 10:47 PM
:lol trusting a game managing chimp over Peyton
:lol saying Peyton's best days are about to be finished
:lol calling Peyton a playoff choker despite the Ravens being 1-2 against him

No offense dude, but you sound like you're in denial. Manning has a terrible playoff record. I'd trust a game-manager over Manning in the post-season for sure when the latter has Seattle's defense and Lynch with him.

I do think Manning is set to fall of a cliff soon. But I admit he hasn't yet and even looks better than he did his last couple of healthy years with the Colts. Favre looked awesome his first season with Minnesota and then fell apart during his second. That's kind of how falling off a cliff works.

He actually didn't perform that well against the Ravens in the Colts' victories (45/74 for 396 yards, two TDs and three picks combined in 2007 and 2010). The Indy defense did a great job shutting down Baltimore's offense (six combined points in the two games allowed). The fact that people attribute those wins to Manning shows how extreme this quarterback-centric mentality is nowadays.

johnsmith
10-06-2013, 10:51 PM
No offense dude, but you sound like you're in denial. Manning has a terrible playoff record. I'd trust a game-manager over Manning in the post-season for sure when the latter has Seattle's defense and Lynch with him.

I do think Manning is set to fall of a cliff soon. But I admit he hasn't yet and even looks better than he did his last couple of healthy years with the Colts. Favre looked awesome his first season with Minnesota and then fell apart during his second. That's kind of how falling off a cliff works.

He actually didn't perform that well against the Ravens in the Colts' victories (45/74 for 396 yards, two TDs and three picks combined in 2007 and 2010). The Indy defense did a great job shutting down Baltimore's offense (six combined points in the two games allowed). The fact that people attribute those wins to Manning shows how extreme this quarterback-centric mentality is nowadays.

You have to remember that for Bronco fans, since Elway retired, we've had Greise, Plummer, Cutler, Orton, and Tebow....it's easy to be in denial for us and be a little blinded because we haven't watched an actual quarterback play for our team since the turn of the century. Regardless of his past playoff performance with the Colts, he had one mediocre playoff game for us and our defense was horrendous that game as well....so we are a bit overly optimistic what with him skull fucking the NFL record book right now.

johnsmith
10-06-2013, 10:52 PM
Also, I still don't understand why no one acknowledges that the dude did win one Super Bowl.

Chinook
10-06-2013, 11:02 PM
You have to remember that for Bronco fans, since Elway retired, we've had Greise, Plummer, Cutler, Orton, and Tebow....it's easy to be in denial for us and be a little blinded because we haven't watched an actual quarterback play for our team since the turn of the century. Regardless of his past playoff performance with the Colts, he had one mediocre playoff game for us and our defense was horrendous that game as well....so we are a bit overly optimistic what with him skull fucking the NFL record book right now.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying Broncos fans shouldn't feel good about their chances to win it all. They definitely deserve to be favorites right now. But I don't get where the arrogance is coming from. They looked like world-beaters last year, too, and then they got beat more soundly by the Ravens than the three-point victory and Mile High Miracle imply.

I just think this magical run that Manning is on is fool's gold. Despite what people say, he's not the same awesome field general in the post season. Denver will almost certainly have to win grind-out games like the Colts did in 2006 if they want to make it to Jersey.

TIMMYtoZO
10-06-2013, 11:57 PM

:lol So it's Peyton's fault his defenses couldn't help him out other than in 2007? You look at his playoff record and instantly blame him for it?

:lol blaming Manning for the Colts front office fuckups
:lol blaming Manning for his defenses giving up the leads in which he got them over the years
:lol blaming Manning for the Garcon drop and Wayne running the wrong route in the SB loss to the Saints
:lol blaming Manning for not winning the Super Bowl by himself which means he is a playoff choker
:lol hating on Manning because of his record against the Ravens has you asshurt despite last seasons fluky win
:lol even more asshurt that Manning kicked the Ravens ass all over the field this season further proving that last year was a fluke
:lol Chinook

TIMMYtoZO
10-07-2013, 12:06 AM
Also, I still don't understand why no one acknowledges that the dude did win one Super Bowl.

:lol Chinook also doesn't acknowledge that Brady played much much worse against the Ravens than Manning did last season. He also doesn't acknowledge that Brady is 7-7 in his last 14 playoff games, yet he claims how he is such a "superior" QB.

Chinook
10-07-2013, 12:30 AM
:lol So it's Peyton's fault his defenses couldn't help him out other than in 2007? You look at his playoff record and instantly blame him for it?

:lol blaming Manning for his defenses giving up the leads in which he got them over the years
:lol blaming Manning for the Garcon drop and Wayne running the wrong route in the SB loss to the Saints
:lol blaming Manning for not winning the Super Bowl by himself which means he is a playoff choker
:lol hating on Manning because of his record against the Ravens has you asshurt despite last seasons fluky win
:lol even more asshurt that Manning kicked the Ravens ass all over the field this season further proving that last year was a fluke

You seem to think that Manning wasn't the one at fault when his numbers fell off in the playoffs. In his only title season, the defense carried the team in the playoffs, and even then they were given a break by getting to face Grossman instead of a competent quarterback. Absolutely nothing to brag about there. He may as well have been Big Ben in his first title year.

You had it in your head that he played well against the Ravens in the playoffs, which he hasn't ever (especially by his standards). Then you tried to act like his team kept letting him down, when it turns out that they could only win when they performed like a dominant unit. I mean, hell, Flacco's run last season was twice as good as anything Manning's done in the post-season, and I think it's massively overrated.

Then you scattershot excuses for him when he's the only constant element in each of those situation. Players came and went and Manning still had playoff drop-off after playoff drop-off. But that's not on him.

Finally, you come up with some stupid theory that I critiqued Manning due to the Ravens game this season, when I had the same opinion of him before and after the playoff game. You also for some reason whip out a Brady straw man, which doesn't even make sense, since Pats fans on here can tell you that I don't consider him a playoff god at all either.

So keep laughing and acting like 13-3 and 14-2 regular-season records somehow make up for the fact that he's less than even money to win any given playoff game. In five years, you can write a long essay on why Manning is the greatest quarterback to only win one Super Bowl. I'm sure it will be a blast with all those damned "lol" emoticons.

TIMMYtoZO
10-07-2013, 01:06 AM
You seem to think that Manning wasn't the one at fault when his numbers fell off in the playoffs. In his only title season, the defense carried the team in the playoffs, and even then they were given a break by getting to face Grossman instead of a competent quarterback. Absolutely nothing to brag about there. He may as well have been Big Ben in his first title year.

You had it in your head that he played well against the Ravens in the playoffs, which he hasn't ever (especially by his standards). Then you tried to act like his team kept letting him down, when it turns out that they could only win when they performed like a dominant unit. I mean, hell, Flacco's run last season was twice as good as anything Manning's done in the post-season, and I think it's massively overrated.

Then you scattershot excuses for him when he's the only constant element in each of those situation. Players came and went and Manning still had playoff drop-off after playoff drop-off. But that's not on him.

Finally, you come up with some stupid theory that I critiqued Manning due to the Ravens game this season, when I had the same opinion of him before and after the playoff game. You also for some reason whip out a Brady straw man, which doesn't even make sense, since Pats fans on here can tell you that I don't consider him a playoff god at all either.

So keep laughing and acting like 13-3 and 14-2 regular-season records somehow make up for the fact that he's less than even money to win any given playoff game. In five years, you can write a long essay on why Manning is the greatest quarterback to only win one Super Bowl. I'm sure it will be a blast with all those damned "lol" emoticons.

:lol A few responses from me, and I got you to crack. It was that easy, tbh. I got a long ass response from you.

:lol TimmytoZo still has it. The anger and hatred is clearly seaping out of you, tbh. First you say Denver fans should be cautiously confident, but now you say Peyton will never win another Super Bowl. :lol That anger and hatred is exposing your true feelings which aren't a surprise, tbh.

spurraider21
10-07-2013, 01:08 AM
Lol raiders

Lol raiders
Intelligent retorts tbh. I'm not the one making outlandish claims about how amazing my team is

Chinook
10-07-2013, 01:23 AM
:lol A few responses from me, and I got you to crack. It was that easy, tbh. I got a long ass response from you.

:lol TimmytoZo still has it. The anger and hatred is clearly seaping out of you, tbh. First you say Denver fans should be cautiously confident, but now you say Peyton will never win another Super Bowl. :lol That anger and hatred is exposing your true feelings which aren't a surprise, tbh.

Truthfully, I don't get it. I've been a pretty firm Manning supporter on this board, calling him the only player I'd consider a true franchise quarterback. It's not like I'm saying, "The Broncos will never go anywhere so long as they have Peyton. That guy's a loser." However, I understand that he's been a mediocre performer in the playoffs, and I don't try to pretend it's everyone else's fault. Really, I'm just surprised that a Giants fan of all people would feel like fans of a front-running team should be uber-confident. You've been on both sides (in back-to-back years no less). In the NFL, teams just don't lead from start to finish. And weaknesses will eventually be exploited, and like college football, the earlier a team loses, the better.

I think Denver fans should be optimistic. They have a good team that's playing extremely well despite some troubling signs. But that doesn't mean I believe Manning is going to win a Super Bowl. I don't. I actually don't think Brady will win another either. I wouldn't be surprised if Brees and Rodgers both get shut out for the rest of their careers as well. I actually said all that in the franchise-quarterback thread months ago. But that doesn't mean that Packers fans, Saints fans and Pats fans shouldn't feel confident.

HI-FI
10-07-2013, 01:27 AM
:lol
damn there is a lot of Manning haters. I don't get it, dude has made this past decade one of the most enjoyable. The Manning/Brady rivalry is iconic.

I dont' get why people shit on his stats during his SB run, when a)he got a ring and b)i'm pretty sure he faced the top 3 defenses in that journey. I don't think many SB qbs had to face that gauntlet, and if they did, I doubt they would have great stats.

Chinook
10-07-2013, 01:36 AM
:lol
damn there is a lot of Manning haters. I don't get it, dude has made this past decade one of the most enjoyable. The Manning/Brady rivalry is iconic.

I dont' get why people shit on his stats during his SB run, when a)he got a ring and b)i'm pretty sure he faced the top 3 defenses in that journey. I don't think many SB qbs had to face that gauntlet, and if they did, I doubt they would have great stats.

To me, bringing up his stats during the Super Bowl run isn't about making fun of him or anything like that. Rather, it's to clarify that even when he won his ring, Manning didn't get there by being the Manning we see in the regular season. The facts is he's just not the same performer in January than he is in September-December. So I don't consider anything he's doing now to be a good omen for the Broncos' post-season chances. If they win, they'll have to win like the Colts did in 2007.

That ties into my original response to this thread, where I pretty much said Denver fans should not feel overconfident right now. They almost certainly won't get this Manning come the playoffs, and they have a number of weak points that are being covered up by regular-season Manning.

That being said, I hated the Manning-Brady rivalry, especially considering that over the last decade, they've each only won it all once.

HI-FI
10-07-2013, 02:00 AM
To me, bringing up his stats during the Super Bowl run isn't about making fun of him or anything like that. Rather, it's to clarify that even when he won his ring, Manning didn't get there by being the Manning we see in the regular season. The facts is he's just not the same performer in January than he is in September-December. So I don't consider anything he's doing now to be a good omen for the Broncos' post-season chances. If they win, they'll have to win like the Colts did in 2007.

That ties into my original response to this thread, where I pretty much said Denver fans should not feel overconfident right now. They almost certainly won't get this Manning come the playoffs, and they have a number of weak points that are being covered up by regular-season Manning.

That being said, I hated the Manning-Brady rivalry, especially considering that over the last decade, they've each only won it all once.
people shit on the guy for being the regular season GOAT, like that's a joke. truth is he's keeping this team afloat when they should not be in this position. No CHamp or Von is pretty significant. Even their LT going down is pretty huge. When they get healthy, and the weather gets shittier, I imagine they'll morph into a different team. I'm sure the last thing Manning wants is to lose in the playoffs. He's not even gunning for the record a la Patriots in 2007, it's just doing what is needed.

Harlem may be overconfident, but Broncos have as good chance as any of the top teams right now. You seem really confident in Ravens but tbh, I feel Broncos have a better chance than Ravens, unless Ravens can miraculously make it through the postseason without any offensive holding called again:lol. btw, Manning's stats against the Ravens in 2006 may not have been impressive but that Ravens D was flat out nasty. The hatred for the Colts was palpable. Possibly Manning's most underrated game, even Ray Stabbin Lewis thinks it was amazing.

spurraider21
10-07-2013, 02:03 AM
people shit on the guy for being the regular season GOAT, like that's a joke. truth is he's keeping this team afloat when they should not be in this position. No CHamp or Von is pretty significant. Even their LT going down is pretty huge. When they get healthy, and the weather gets shittier, I imagine they'll morph into a different team. I'm sure the last thing Manning wants is to lose in the playoffs. He's not even gunning for the record a la Patriots in 2007, it's just doing what is needed.

Harlem may be overconfident, but Broncos have as good chance as any of the top teams right now. You seem really confident in Ravens but tbh, I feel Broncos have a better chance than Ravens, unless Ravens can miraculously make it through the postseason without any offensive holding called again:lol. btw, Manning's stats against the Ravens in 2006 may not have been impressive but that Ravens D was flat out nasty. The hatred for the Colts was palpable. Possibly Manning's most underrated game, even Ray Stabbin Lewis thinks it was amazing.
this. when was the last time a team with peyton manning wasn't a contender :lol

johnsmith
10-07-2013, 07:39 AM
Intelligent retorts tbh. I'm not the one making outlandish claims about how amazing my team is

Lol Al Davis

spurraider21
10-07-2013, 10:10 AM
lol flacco hail mary
lol manning will end your season with a pick

anyone can play that game tbh.

jag
10-07-2013, 10:46 AM
I'm not necessarily a Peyton fan, but I respect his hustle. Dude is a boss. I'd still take Brady over Peyton, but that's nothing against Peyton.

As far as the cowboys are concerned, they are a joke of a franchise and any win or loss against them should be entirely disregarded as a fluke. You can't hate on a team for losing to a team as talented as the cowboys. Sometimes talented teams do crazy shit and catch you by surprise. On the other hand, you get no props for beating a cowboys team with a clown owner, a clown coach, a clown defensive coordinator, a clown quarterback, a prostitute-momma having wide receiver, Doug Free, and a recent history including Quincy Carter as a starting quarterback. Only Jerry's death can breathe new life into this franchise.

Also, T2Z is borderline retarded and should be ashamed to show his face with how bad the Giants are.

johnsmith
10-07-2013, 10:49 AM
lol flacco hail mary
lol manning will end your season with a pick

anyone can play that game tbh.

lol raiders

spurraider21
10-07-2013, 10:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ

johnsmith
10-07-2013, 10:57 AM
LOL Pryor

spurraider21
10-07-2013, 10:59 AM
I'm not necessarily a Peyton fan, but I respect his hustle. Dude is a boss.
i've always felt the same about Peyton, which is why I hate that he came into our division. not that we'd content for the afc west, but i dont want to play that fucker twice a year :lol

Also, T2Z is borderline retarded and should be ashamed to show his face with how bad the Giants are.
yeah, its more of the fact that he still talks about them like they're a powerhosue or a "sleeping giant" thats downright embarrassing

spurraider21
10-07-2013, 10:59 AM
LOL Pryor
tbh Pryor is one of the (very) few players you can't lol at this year

johnsmith
10-07-2013, 11:00 AM
i've always felt the same about Peyton, which is why I hate that he came into our division. not that we'd content for the afc west, but i dont want to play that fucker twice a year :lol

yeah, its more of the fact that he still talks about them like they're a powerhosue or a "sleeping giant" thats downright embarrassing

Lol Mcfadden

spurraider21
10-07-2013, 11:01 AM
Lol Mcfadden
agreed

johnsmith
10-07-2013, 11:02 AM
lol black hole

spurraider21
10-07-2013, 11:04 AM
lol black hole
what's gotten you all sassy this morning? you guys won and look like the best team in the league. were you traumatized by the raiders during your childhood or somethin?

johnsmith
10-07-2013, 11:05 AM
what's gotten you all sassy this morning? you guys won and look like the best team in the league. were you traumatized by the raiders during your childhood or somethin?

Good point. I've been talking so much shit at work today I guess it just carried over to the interweb.

Carry on.

johnsmith
10-07-2013, 11:17 AM
There is a dude at work that I keep talking shit to that I think wants to fight me at this point.

I told him we could, but I have a feeling that he'd just baaaaarely lose right at the end.

Lol, romo

HarlemHeat37
10-07-2013, 11:31 AM
:lol the nigga Johnny Smith shitting on everybody, tbh..

Clipper Nation
10-07-2013, 11:32 AM
There is a dude at work that I keep talking shit to that I think wants to fight me at this point.
You work at the prison with SBM? :lol

johnsmith
10-07-2013, 11:37 AM
You work at the prison with SBM? :lol

Lol

TIMMYtoZO
10-07-2013, 02:06 PM
I'm not necessarily a Peyton fan, but I respect his hustle. Dude is a boss. I'd still take Brady over Peyton, but that's nothing against Peyton.

As far as the cowboys are concerned, they are a joke of a franchise and any win or loss against them should be entirely disregarded as a fluke. You can't hate on a team for losing to a team as talented as the cowboys. Sometimes talented teams do crazy shit and catch you by surprise. On the other hand, you get no props for beating a cowboys team with a clown owner, a clown coach, a clown defensive coordinator, a clown quarterback, a prostitute-momma having wide receiver, Doug Free, and a recent history including Quincy Carter as a starting quarterback. Only Jerry's death can breathe new life into this franchise.

:lol having to bring up the Giants to feel better about your shitty team
:lol using the Giants struggles to let out all that frustation you built up all these years
:lol mad knowing the Giants will win another SB before Jerry Jones dies

Pelicans78
10-07-2013, 03:33 PM
Peyton had a good enough team in 2005 to win it all. Strong defense throughout the season. The offense struggled badly in the playoff loss to the Steelers. That team was pretty strong in the regular season. They went 13-0 before losing to a deep Chargers team with Brees, LT, Turner, Sproles, Gates, Merriman, etc.

Pelicans78
10-07-2013, 03:35 PM
Peyton needs to win the Super Bowl this season if the Broncos get homefield. However, the defense could let him down. They look awful right not. Denver's offense is playing at an all-time level but the defense is atrocious. The Colts game will be interesting. They have a strong offense and defense.

Pelicans78
10-07-2013, 03:37 PM
I think 2005 is still Peyton's best overall team. That defense was much better than this year's Broncos defense. Corey Simon was a big anchor on the d-line and made a huge difference.

Darth_Pelican
10-07-2013, 03:50 PM
The thing with Peyton is that he is so damn good that most of the time, his team wins comfortably. But when he is facing a quality opponent, and the games are tight, and he faces some adversity, he struggles. His posteason resume proves this. Tom Brady is so much more mentally strong than Peyton, which is why his career win/loss record against him is so much better. Peyton was just lucky that he was playing a team yesterday that has one of the all-time biggest chokers in the history of the NFL. I'm not hating on Peyton. I'm just stating the facts that when his team needs a big play in a big setting on a big stage, he has failed more often than he has succeeded. I would trust a couple other QBs in those situations before I trusted him.

TIMMYtoZO
10-07-2013, 07:16 PM
Peyton had a good enough team in 2005 to win it all. Strong defense throughout the season. The offense struggled badly in the playoff loss to the Steelers. That team was pretty strong in the regular season. They went 13-0 before losing to a deep Chargers team with Brees, LT, Turner, Sproles, Gates, Merriman, etc.

Vanderjackoff kinda fucked that game up for them. As much as Indy struggled in that game, they were in position to go to OT, and that pos kicker shanked it badly. Peyton didn't have a relaible kicker when he really needed it that season.

TIMMYtoZO
10-07-2013, 07:24 PM
The thing with Peyton is that he is so damn good that most of the time, his team wins comfortably. But when he is facing a quality opponent, and the games are tight, and he faces some adversity, he struggles. His posteason resume proves this. Tom Brady is so much more mentally strong than Peyton, which is why his career win/loss record against him is so much better. Peyton was just lucky that he was playing a team yesterday that has one of the all-time biggest chokers in the history of the NFL. I'm not hating on Peyton. I'm just stating the facts that when his team needs a big play in a big setting on a big stage, he has failed more often than he has succeeded. I would trust a couple other QBs in those situations before I trusted him.

How many road playoff games has Drew Brees won, tbh?

Chinook
10-07-2013, 07:25 PM

I'm fine with that and I agree. Manning truly can be a franchise. He's the only quarterback that I don't think gets too much credit for his team's success.

And I agree with this. I actually haven't said the Ravens are better than the Broncos. I don't believe they are. At least not yet. I think they can gel and become a true challenge for them in the post-season. As I told johnsmith, I completely understand why Denver fans are confident. I just don't get why so many of them are arrogant after what happened last playoffs.

It's not like I'm trying to take away Manning's ring by talking about his stats. But that Peyton and this one are pretty different. I don't know if the Broncos can win a grind-out game like the 2006 Colts showed they could. Sure, Denver looks like they can on paper, but that doesn't guarantee anything. The good news for them is that there's no Prime Ravens, Prime Steelers or 2008 Titans in the AFC now.

Darth_Pelican
10-07-2013, 07:26 PM

Peyton Manning has had a better overall career than Brees has had to this point. Don't move the goalposts. I never said that Brees > Peyton.

spurraider21
10-07-2013, 07:28 PM
Raven fans who felt the pain of Cumdiff should sympathize with Manning's Vanderjagt moment

Pelicans78
10-07-2013, 07:40 PM

Can we use the Gregg Williams excuse on his behalf for the losses at Seattle and San Fran?

DeadlyDynasty
10-07-2013, 07:44 PM
Can we use the Gregg Williams excuse on his behalf for the losses at Seattle and San Fran?
You can most definitely blame the San Fran loss on GW. I still can't understand blitzing with 40 secs left when they have 65-70 yards to go

Pelicans78
10-07-2013, 07:47 PM
You can most definitely blame the San Fran loss on GW. I still can't understand blitzing with 40 secs left when they have 65-70 yards to go

Yeah it still stings. That Saints offense was better than the Super Bowl winning offense and would have had home field against the Giants in the NFC title game. The Seattle game was a disaster too since the defense allowed 41 points while Brees put up 36 without Pierre and Graham to help carry the load. Williams had no clue how to slow down Seattle.

HarlemHeat37
01-19-2014, 10:05 PM
:lmao John Fox as coach, yet still going to win the SB, tbh..

FYM
02-03-2014, 06:54 AM

:lol some great posts in dat thread

MeloHype
02-03-2014, 08:16 AM
:lol missing the best pass rusher/defensive player in the league
:lol missing the best player in the secondary on the roster
:lol missing the 2nd best LB on the team since the 1st quarter
:lol missing the 2nd best player in the secondary for half the game
:cry we had so many injuries

Clipper Nation
02-03-2014, 08:25 AM

:lmao Not blaming Manning for choking his entire career and taking a massive shit all over his own legacy

Avante
02-03-2014, 10:09 AM
:lmao Not blaming Manning for choking his entire career and taking a massive shit all over his own legacy

Dude, for a lowly Charger fan who ain't never won a fucking thing you sure run your mouth an awful lot.

Clipper Nation
02-03-2014, 10:10 AM
Dude, for a lowly Charger fan who ain't never won a fucking thing you sure run your mouth an awful lot.
:lol Salty as fuck

Unlike you, I was right about an NFL prediction this year (Fivehead and Denver choking), so I'll gloat all I want :lol

Chinook
02-03-2014, 03:17 PM
This thread was awesome.

Spur-Addict
02-03-2014, 03:53 PM
Denver Suns tbh :lol

Peyton Nash tbh :rollin

Kool Bob Love
02-03-2014, 04:41 PM
:lol false hope for the haters
:lol missing the best pass rusher/defensive player in the league
:lol missing the best player in the secondary on the roster
:lol missing the 2nd best LB on the team since the 1st quarter
:lol missing the 2nd best player in the secondary for half the game
:lol overcoming adversity
:lol most clutch team in the league
:lol coasting all game, just to make it a challenge
:lol beating a quality Cowboys team on the road
:lol Robdiaz
:lol tdmvp2k take a basic English class, you fucking moron

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/780897/width/500/height/1000/flags/LL

spurraider21
10-19-2014, 10:18 PM
lol

Malik Hairston
10-19-2014, 10:24 PM
Why is this funny?..

Broncos were missing the most starters for a SB team in NFL history, tbh..

Clipper Nation
10-19-2014, 10:26 PM
Why is this funny?..

They had the supposed GOAT quarterback and the supposed greatest offense ever, yet they got punched in the mouth by a physical team and quit, let's call it like it is....

You usually have good takes, but your Donks takes are GNSF-level :lol

spurraider21
10-19-2014, 10:31 PM
Why is this funny?..

its funny because its another example of you blowing your load during the first half of the regular season... especially when you are just watching the most dominant regular season QB of all time just doing dominant regular season things.

everything that has happened with Denver season has been just as expected

Malik Hairston
10-19-2014, 10:40 PM
its funny because its another example of you blowing your load during the first half of the regular season... especially when you are just watching the most dominant regular season QB of all time just doing dominant regular season things.

everything that has happened with Denver season has been just as expected

Doesn't make sense..I said barring injury in the other thread, which was the reason they lost last year..

spurraider21
10-19-2014, 10:42 PM
Once again, its just you blowing your load when we aren't even midway through the season.