PDA

View Full Version : hadnt been on here in a while

spurs=bling
10-07-2013, 09:27 PM
It's been a really long time since I've been on here. Everything looks different. Is anybody from back then still on here?

hehateme
10-07-2013, 09:41 PM
Leave while you still can, it only gets worse from here.

Koolaid_Man
10-07-2013, 09:49 PM
It's been a really long time since I've been on here. Everything looks different. Is anybody from back then still on here?

Hello I'm Timvp....

Rogue
10-07-2013, 10:03 PM
several badass Club posters have been absent during the offseason but they'll be back soon as the new season begins, I believe, like my nigga Shadowflames. He promised me that he would come back, with an "evocative" scarlett avatar. Cully will be back too but he doesn't post in the Club anymore, rumors said he got banned from the Club but I'm not sure if that's true or not.

tlongII
10-07-2013, 10:20 PM
Blingy!

tlongII
10-07-2013, 10:21 PM
How's the military treating you kiddo?

CubanSucks
10-07-2013, 10:28 PM
I'm still here

The Reckoning
10-07-2013, 11:05 PM
http://youtu.be/VfCYZ3pks48

Trainwreck2100
10-07-2013, 11:19 PM
nope

spurs=bling
10-07-2013, 11:20 PM
Tlong ,It went well. Back home now, been through a few rough things within the last year. I lost my pregnancy at 4 months last November. It was extremely hard on me, I was depressed for almost 6 months, but thankfully I'm doing better

tlongII
10-08-2013, 12:31 AM
I'm glad you're doing better. I hope you have some fun things lined up to do!

DJR210
10-08-2013, 04:26 AM
You missed Avante coming out and admitting he has raped kids overseas.

lebomb
10-08-2013, 08:28 AM

OMG!!! Now this shit is :lmao

Very, very wrong, disturbing, but still :lmao

Avante
10-08-2013, 08:30 AM

Stop it idiot..ok? Don't lie alright? What's wrong with you?

Stop ignoring the facts ok asshole?

spurs=bling

I posted a thread about how fucked up pedophiles are, I also mentioned how pissed I was for not being told about the situation in those Asian bars in my navy days. Why we weren't told about the sex slave situation?

This freak here doesn't get it.

bus driver
10-08-2013, 08:47 AM
welcome back

http://youtu.be/5VlGyMG0ksg

mrsmaalox
10-08-2013, 09:17 AM
I'm so sorry about your loss. I hope you continue to feel better :)

Blake
10-08-2013, 09:28 AM

spurs=bling

I posted a thread about how fucked up pedophiles are, I also mentioned how pissed I was for not being told about the situation in those Asian bars in my navy days. Why we weren't told about the sex slave situation?

Holy shit :lol :lol

Clipper Nation
10-08-2013, 10:14 AM

spurs=bling

Stop trying to justify it, you sick fuck....

Avante
10-08-2013, 10:18 AM
Stop trying to justify it, you sick fuck....

Why do you continue to ignore reality? I talked about being pissed I was put in that situation why do you keep ignoring that...fact?

Spur-Addict
10-08-2013, 10:23 AM
:lmao

Leetonidas
10-08-2013, 05:46 PM

:wow

I lost your number :lol

Leetonidas
10-08-2013, 05:48 PM
Tlong ,It went well. Back home now, been through a few rough things within the last year. I lost my pregnancy at 4 months last November. It was extremely hard on me, I was depressed for almost 6 months, but thankfully I'm doing better

Aw that sucks :depressed hope you're doing okay now.

2pac > Kobe
10-08-2013, 06:23 PM

DJR210
10-08-2013, 08:02 PM

spurs=bling

Denial.

Pronounced "De-ni-al"

1. A refusal to comply with or satisfy a request.

a. A refusal to grant the truth of a statement or allegation; a contradiction.
b. Law The opposing by a defendant of an allegation of the plaintiff.

a. A refusal to accept or believe something, such as a doctrine or belief.
b. Psychology An unconscious defense mechanism characterized by refusal to acknowledge painful realities, thoughts, or feelings.

4. The act of disowning or disavowing; repudiation.

5. Abstinence; self-denial.

Typical defense mechanism of an individual dealing with inner "demons". Did you think the Navy was going to put you through an 8 week course designed to educate you on the wrongs of having sex with underage girls being forced to sell their bodies in bars to the Americans stationed overseas? Denial usually goes hand in hand with excuse making.

Before you can get better, you must be able to admit to the issue. Take ownership for your disgusting actions.

A wise man once said, "you rapedPeriod". It is what it is Avante, you sick fuck.