PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Game.

Shinigami
10-08-2013, 12:29 AM
So I'm going to the game and it's my first Spurs game since I was about 13 back when Duncan was fresh off his firs title and the Admiral was still playing. Strangely enough it was when Barkley was still playing with the Rockets so after so many years later and now being in my late 20s im going to see them again against the Rockets on December 25th.

Just want to know what's do people think the game is going to be like? I hope it's good since it's a Christmas game and most people will be watching. Got the nose bleed section seats because it's a long trip for me to make but I'm excited to get to see the Spurs again especially this late into Duncan's career.

Hope they crush Dwight Howard and the Rockets. :flag:

elmanutres
10-08-2013, 12:34 AM
Christmas games is like a play off game in the regular season for 1 day so I know a lot of people are exited for this game since it is our first Christmas game that we had for awhile now. You got some tickets for a good game. Hope we get a present in our stocking like the Christmas game with mason

hooperflash
10-08-2013, 12:41 AM
Good shit, we'll see what happens with me... I should buy a pair of tix for me and my girl.

Holden_Caulfield
10-08-2013, 12:45 AM
shit we got a christmas game. thats awesome. im tired of seeing the lakers/heat/bulls every year :wakeup

Trainwreck2100
10-08-2013, 01:46 AM
only got it cause of dwight and it's the night game

look_at_g_shred
10-08-2013, 08:42 AM
shit we got a christmas game. thats awesome. im tired of seeing the lakers/heat/bulls every year :wakeup

They too, we still be playing lol