PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Fallon

cantthinkofanything
10-08-2013, 11:49 PM
That's a funny fucker. Bails out some shitty writing. As good as Letterman in his younger days.

DJR210
10-09-2013, 04:08 AM
3 threads in 4 hours. You gonna make your claim to the throne Avante vacated since his latest exile?

mrsmaalox
10-09-2013, 11:59 AM
I don't watch often but I like him; he's a multi-talented showman.

Blake
10-09-2013, 05:21 PM
Very underrated stuff on snl

silverblk mystix
10-09-2013, 05:48 PM
That's a funny fucker. Bails out some shitty writing. As good as Letterman in his younger days.

What an idiot.

Jimmy Phallus is not even Letterman-lite and he is one annoying shitty personality - not even in the same fuckin' league as letterman -

very annoying and un-creative - kinda like the OP tbh.

Blake
10-09-2013, 07:05 PM
What an idiot.

Jimmy Phallus is not even Letterman-lite and he is one annoying shitty personality - not even in the same fuckin' league as letterman -

very annoying and un-creative - kinda like the OP tbh.

Oh look! An angry name caller!

silverblk mystix
10-09-2013, 09:21 PM
Oh look! An angry name caller!

Look - A CUCK!

:lmao

Blake
10-10-2013, 08:05 AM
Look - A CUCK!

:lmao

Yeah, that's why nobody takes you serious when you try to get serious about your enlightenment.

You're an emotional and mental weakling.

silverblk mystix
10-10-2013, 09:43 AM
Yeah, that's why nobody takes you serious when you try to get serious about your enlightenment.

You're an emotional and mental weakling.

So - hiding behind a computer hurling insults all day make you tough. Got it.

Someone responds in the same manner to Blake - this makes him a weakling. Got it.

You got a great sense of perspective there, Cuck.

Blake
10-10-2013, 11:18 AM

Someone responds in the same manner to Blake - this makes him a weakling. Got it.

When you cry about someone doing something then turn around and do it yourself, it makes you a weak hypocrite.

it's clear you won't ever get it.

silverblk mystix
10-10-2013, 12:14 PM
When you cry about someone doing something then turn around and do it yourself, it makes you a weak hypocrite.

it's clear you won't ever get it.

Let me see if I can get this....hmmmm

This place is a cesspool - you & I have both been at the lowest depths of this cesspool slinging feces at each other.

Once in a while - a serious discussion -briefly - takes place.

#1) I can take off my "shit" helmet and be polite and discuss like an adult.

#2) You continue wearing your "shit" helmet and carrying residue from the past - yet try to join the serious debate by continuing to sling feces....

#3) you think this makes you tough

#4) I know this makes you an idiot who can't tell the difference in a serious debate and a shit-flinging contest -and worse- an idiot who can't leave his baggage at the door.

#5) I can converse politely - or I can sling shit - I can be a gentleman - or not - no one is crying about it. You don't seem to understand that you can take your "shit" helmet off - if you are capable. If all you got is "shit" 24/7 - that is your issue.

Remember the "Love Thread"

Yup, you could not understand the concept that ---IN THAT THREAD--- there was only love.

You got stumped - along with all the haters and entered the thread to try and get me to insult you - yet - it was a "love" thread.

Fun watching idiots stumble in the dark when a new concept is introduced.

Some day you might get it.

Blake
10-10-2013, 02:35 PM
Tldr.

I'm sure it was fantastic.

Biernutz
10-10-2013, 02:41 PM
Lets see if Jimmy can put up Jay Leno numbers.

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 03:19 PM
Whole lotta labels being thrown about.

How unenlightened.

Dude ruined almost every sketch he was in on SNL -- which sometimes made them funnier. Much more suited to late night hostery.

DMC
10-10-2013, 03:24 PM

Amusing you say "hiding behind a computer" after you begged me to remove your photograph from here.

DMC
10-10-2013, 03:25 PM
Let me see if I can get this....hmmmm

This place is a cesspool - you & I have both been at the lowest depths of this cesspool slinging feces at each other.

Once in a while - a serious discussion -briefly - takes place.

#1) I can take off my "shit" helmet and be polite and discuss like an adult.

#2) You continue wearing your "shit" helmet and carrying residue from the past - yet try to join the serious debate by continuing to sling feces....

#3) you think this makes you tough

#4) I know this makes you an idiot who can't tell the difference in a serious debate and a shit-flinging contest -and worse- an idiot who can't leave his baggage at the door.

#5) I can converse politely - or I can sling shit - I can be a gentleman - or not - no one is crying about it. You don't seem to understand that you can take your "shit" helmet off - if you are capable. If all you got is "shit" 24/7 - that is your issue.

Remember the "Love Thread"

Yup, you could not understand the concept that ---IN THAT THREAD--- there was only love.

You got stumped - along with all the haters and entered the thread to try and get me to insult you - yet - it was a "love" thread.

Fun watching idiots stumble in the dark when a new concept is introduced.

Some day you might get it.

Wow, where along the way in that diatribe did you stop and say "why am I writing so much since I don't care?"

silverblk mystix
10-10-2013, 03:36 PM
Wow, where along the way in that diatribe did you stop and say "why am I writing so much since I don't care?"

Right after the part where it says DMC sure worries a lot about what someone else does with their lives....

You must have missed it.

silverblk mystix
10-10-2013, 03:43 PM
Amusing you say "hiding behind a computer" after you begged me to remove your photograph from here.

Beg my ass.

I told you that those were cool guys in the pics and great musicians too & you assumed I was in the pic- I also said it wasn't fair to them - and asked you to remove the pic for that reason and you removed it.

Why you feel that this is in some way something you carry as some sort of an "accomplishment" is beyond me.

If you feel somehow validated by shitting on what you "imagine" someone does for a living - it has a lot to do with where you are in life and also reveals how much you enjoy judging others. Nothing more.

DMC
10-10-2013, 03:44 PM
Beg my ass.

I told you that those were cool guys in the pics and great musicians too & you assumed I was in the pic- I also said it wasn't fair to them - and asked you to remove the pic for that reason and you removed it.

Why you feel that this is in some way something you carry as some sort of an "accomplishment" is beyond me.

If you feel somehow validated by shitting on what you "imagine" someone does for a living - it has a lot to do with where you are in life and also reveals how much you enjoy judging others. Nothing more.

Tell me how you feel.

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 03:44 PM
So he could crop the picture where it just shows you?