PDA

View Full Version : people soliciting you on facebook

m>s
10-09-2013, 09:25 PM
don't you just hate it when you get that message "hey long lost scro i used to go to school with, work with, etc? hey fake how are you? oh yeh? fake interest!"

now here comes what you already knew was coming the part where they try to transition into the sale..."do you drink coffee or tea?" etc. how would you like to get paid to drink tea!

cmon...i try not to really get on facebook anymore but when i do the last thing i want is to get fucking hounded by solicitors. anyone ever had this happen before and how do you prevent it as less awkwardly as possible.

(in before someone says don't have a facebook)

DeadlyDynasty
10-09-2013, 09:37 PM
I once had someone on here try to sell me Hanzo swords, so I know the feeling. Turn off notifications.

Koolaid_Man
10-09-2013, 09:46 PM
don't you just hate it when you get that message "hey long lost scro i used to go to school with, work with, etc? hey fake how are you? oh yeh? fake interest!"

now here comes what you already knew was coming the part where they try to transition into the sale..."do you drink coffee or tea?" etc. how would you like to get paid to drink tea!

cmon...i try not to really get on facebook anymore but when i do the last thing i want is to get fucking hounded by solicitors. anyone ever had this happen before and how do you prevent it as less awkwardly as possible.

(in before someone says don't have a facebook)

just be honest be yourself tell the truth and admit you're a homosexual racist and they'll leave you alone

m>s
10-09-2013, 09:53 PM
real talk dude you gross me out n!gger. you're the most disgusting personality i've ever encountered in my entire life.

Koolaid_Man
10-09-2013, 10:04 PM
real talk dude you gross me out n!gger. you're the most disgusting personality i've ever encountered in my entire life.

^ that being said....now the challenge for you is to learn something from it