PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Off Topic Sons but She only wants oral sex, Is this a deal breaker?

TMacsOneGoodEye
10-09-2013, 09:59 PM
I met this girl the other day and we sort of hit it off. So much so that she came over to my house one day and wanted me to just lick her. I licked her for nearly 45 minutes then she left. We've done this a few times in the past few weeks and I've honestly enjoyed it but I want more. I asked could I hit it and she said no. This morning she sends me a sexy picture of her and I responded with "when are you going to let me f--k you?" Her reply was "No". I asked why not and she simply stopped replying. Ok, I'm not the type of guy who only wants to be on the giving end. I want to receive as well. She won't even return the oral at all. Most guys would probably like this arrangement. A no commitment type of relationship where you get to perform oral sex on a woman but at what point do you progress from that on to other things? No oral in return, not even a hand job, and definitely no penetration at all. Is it time to move on?

Koolaid_Man
10-09-2013, 10:23 PM
I met this girl the other day and we sort of hit it off. So much so that she came over to my house one day and wanted me to just lick her. I licked her for nearly 45 minutes then she left. We've done this a few times in the past few weeks and I've honestly enjoyed it but I want more. I asked could I hit it and she said no. This morning she sends me a sexy picture of her and I responded with "when are you going to let me f--k you?" Her reply was "No". I asked why not and she simply stopped replying. Ok, I'm not the type of guy who only wants to be on the giving end. I want to receive as well. She won't even return the oral at all. Most guys would probably like this arrangement. A no commitment type of relationship where you get to perform oral sex on a woman but at what point do you progress from that on to other things? No oral in return, not even a hand job, and definitely no penetration at all. Is it time to move on?

hey good guy....hey nice guy..hey SAWM....you shouldn't have shown her a pic of your little dick....you keep being a personal douche and keep licking that pussy clean after she leaves my house....leave the hard pipe hitting to Kool type niggas....:lol

Buddy Mignon
10-10-2013, 08:00 AM
Women love to humor with stories about guys like you after we fuck. I never get tired of it.

Rogue
10-10-2013, 09:02 AM
can't remember who posted it originally but the OP do really need to read it imho.

I'm an Aplha male

And girls want to fuck alpha males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to guys who treat her wrong for reasnos you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how her boyfriend hasn't called her in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to her, she'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you fucking touch her beyond that?

Yeah, I'm fucking her.

The hot girl who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly aks for your help with her homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?

Yeah, I'm fucking her too, even harder.

The geeky girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? She's so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her?

Guess who just sucked me off and told me they'll always love me?

And what's more? I laugh at guys like you. When you cry about how much girls treat you bad, and wonder why they can't just see that you're a nice guy who would always treat them right? I nod and tell you to hang in there, you'll find someone right for you someday, don't give up hope man. But inside? I'm laughing my ass off at you you pathetic fuck. Every girl you set your sights on, who isn't a disgusting pig-monster, I'm going to fuck 6 ways from sunday before you even tell her you think she's cute. I won't bother trying when you finally settle for that 350 pound girl who works at hardees, you can have that. Anything else I'm going to cum on her face before you get those lips near it.

And the biggest reason I laugh? It's not me doing all this. It's the girls. When you cry about how lonely you are? Or talk about how you just want to curl up and dissapear, and all that emo bullshit? You're triggering her "Don't Fuck" instinct something feirce. You're a miserable weak coward, why would she want your genes? Feel free to buy her a new computer and help her decorate her apartment, you're great for that. But her baby-maker is barking orders at her, telling her to wrap her legs around me and hold on for as long as she can. She needs it, on a primal level you'll never get to see first hand, even if you do get a chance to fuck her. Sooner or later one of them will lay back and spread their legs, but you won't see any hunger in their eyes. They won't beg you to love them forever and make them yours. You won't know what it's like to see her animal side needing you as much as she needs to eat and breath.

And she's cheating on you, I promise that. When she sits around quiet and uncomfortable, acting irritable and irrational towards you, wanting you to just back away and leave her alone, it's not her period. It's because I haven't called her for a day or two and her instincts are telling her to go find me. The primitive section of her brain doesn't want to risk smelling like another man when she gives herself to me, she wants me to know she's completely mine. We do things together she tells you she never would. Her pooper? Mine. I want to give her a facial? of course. I want her to suck the cum out of my dick, even though I just finished pumping away at her ass? she's never going to tell me no. She doesn't WNAT to tell me no. She wants me to know she'll do anything it takes to keep me. She'll rim my ass while she's down there sucking me off if it means pleasing me. She'll drink my cum from a shotglass. She'll wear a buttplug when we go out to dinner. She'll sleep handcuffed to my headboard. Anything.

And then she'll go home to you and tell you she's not in the mood today.

I'd say you should become an hero, but you being aruond makes her want a real man all the more, so keep fagging it up emo bitches, I'll keep that pussy warm while you're crying in the corner.

DMC
10-10-2013, 09:04 AM
Women love to humor with stories about guys like you after we fuck. I never get tired of it.

So many of you sand crickets return to this well over and over. Is it common for young adult male dune coons to pretend to be egotistical, delusional black males? It seems the main shtick on this forum.

Koolaid_Man
10-10-2013, 09:09 AM
So many of you sand crickets return to this well over and over. Is it common for young adult male dune coons to pretend to be egotistical, delusional black males? It seems the main shtick on this forum.

^ Proverbs 14:30 - "A sound heart is the life of the flesh, but envy is the rottenness of the bones." :lol

DMC
10-10-2013, 09:16 AM
^ Proverbs 14:30 - "A sound heart is the life of the flesh, but envy is the rottenness of the bones." :lol

Genesis 5:32 (http://bibref.hebtools.com/?book=%20Genesis&verse=5:32&src=9) indicates that Noah begat Shem (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shem), Ham and Japheth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japheth) while he was still 500 years old. (Noah was 600 years old at the time of the flood in Genesis 7.) The story of Ham is related in Genesis 9:20-27 (http://bibref.hebtools.com/?book=%20Genesis&verse=9:20-27&src=9).

Genesis 9:20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent. 22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without. 23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father’s nakedness.

24 ¶ And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. 25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. 26 And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
—Authorized King James Version (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorized_King_James_Version)

Koolaid_Man
10-10-2013, 09:34 AM
Genesis 5:32 (http://bibref.hebtools.com/?book=%20Genesis&verse=5:32&src=9) indicates that Noah begat Shem (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shem), Ham and Japheth (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japheth) while he was still 500 years old. (Noah was 600 years old at the time of the flood in Genesis 7.) The story of Ham is related in Genesis 9:20-27 (http://bibref.hebtools.com/?book=%20Genesis&verse=9:20-27&src=9).
Genesis 9:20 And Noah began to be an husbandman, and he planted a vineyard:
21 And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent. 22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without. 23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father’s nakedness.

24 ¶ And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. 25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. 26 And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
—Authorized King James Version (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorized_King_James_Version)

Crawl muthafucker crawl :lol

AchillesHeel
10-10-2013, 10:15 AM
can't remember who posted it originally but the OP do really need to read it imho.

The hot girl who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly aks for your help with her homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?

Yeah, I'm fucking her too, even harder.

The geeky girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? She's so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her?

Guess who just sucked me off and told me they'll always love me?

:lmao

Such a masterpiece, tbh.

The Reckoning
10-10-2013, 10:22 AM
:lol

Fortune Cookie
10-10-2013, 12:06 PM
http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/dirosmit/21e9c082-2b8d-4e5b-8798-be3d1bc295f5.jpg?t=1381424638