PDA

View Full Version : Keep these 5 bigs: Duncan (obviously), Tiago, Baynes, Diaw, and Ayres

dallasmaverickslose
10-09-2013, 10:11 PM
I've seen enough. If nothing else, I think we know who our 5 bigs on this roster should be. Bonner's a nice guy but I feel like Ayres and Baynes can more than sufficiently take over his role.

Nothing against Bonner but it's time to move on. Put him on the coaching staff or something, just not on the court anymore, PLZ.

And forget that I ever said that Young would be good. 1 game pretty much sold it for me that he's not roster material. Give Maggette a chance and cut Young please... I've seen enough.

dallasmaverickslose
10-09-2013, 10:15 PM
On a side note, I wish we could get one of those swing forwards that's like 6'9" and can back up Kawhi at the 3 but also fill in decently at SG and PF. You know what I'm saying?

Libri
10-09-2013, 10:26 PM
You just realized that it's time to move on from Bonner? :wtf

dallasmaverickslose
10-09-2013, 10:35 PM

Its been time for a while now, but now we have solid proof that there are bigs who can play bonner's back up big role better than he can.

in the past, we've had bigs that we STRONGLY BELIEVE could do better than bonner. But I think Ayres and Baynes have the size and strength we've been looking for. Size wise, the five bigs I listed are quite impressive. We've got some beef this year.

SpursFan86
10-09-2013, 11:05 PM
Let's not put too much stock into one preseason game. I do hope they (Baynes and Ayres) pan out, though.

Joseph Kony
10-09-2013, 11:06 PM
Baynes and Ayres can shoot threes?

Biernutz
10-09-2013, 11:08 PM
You can pick Baynes over Matt but how many hook shots did Baynes miss tonight. A Bunch.
One other thing, he looks like he didn't spend much time in the weight room last summer. Matt has
bigger arms then he does. Baynes looks the same size as last year.

johnpaulwall21
10-10-2013, 12:01 AM
from what I saw there was no clear cut back up or starter big man besides Duncan.

Sean Cagney
10-10-2013, 12:05 AM

LOL hell yeah I was gonna say that. I wanted him gone after 09 or so when he was a FA, damn them for signing this dude again.