PDA

View Full Version : Never been to Texas....

Pages : [1] 2

Avante
10-09-2013, 11:57 PM
..hmmmm?

Floyd Pacquiao
10-10-2013, 12:02 AM
are you even a spurs fan? ive never seen you talk about the spurs or even basketball for that matter.

TE
10-10-2013, 12:03 AM
are you even a spurs fan? ive never seen you talk about the spurs or even basketball for that matter.
tbh he posted on the nba forum on the eve of game 7 irrc. That's all I've ever seen him post about basketball.

Funny that he picked the Spurs as his team tho.

Clipper Nation
10-10-2013, 12:04 AM
OP is a faggot

Spur|n|Austin
10-10-2013, 12:11 AM
Page 1 of 23.

Avante
10-10-2013, 12:13 AM

I'm a fan of the Final Four at the NCAA level, the old negro leagues and the NBA playoffs. Don't follow the game other than that.

Avante
10-10-2013, 12:13 AM
tbh he posted on the nba forum on the eve of game 7 irrc. That's all I've ever seen him post about basketball.

Funny that he picked the Spurs as his team tho.

I like Tim Duncan.

Avante
10-10-2013, 12:14 AM
OP is a faggot

Why all the constant hostility?

Clipper Nation
10-10-2013, 12:15 AM
Page 1 of 23.

And Avante will be responsible for at least 120 posts in the thread (far more than anyone else), while simultaneously trying to play the "keep bumping my page count up, clearly that means my threads are good" card against everyone else per par.... he'll also melt down numerous times, accuse us all of being "leeches" who "do nothing," and make himself look like the retarded, perverted fat ole' fuck he truly is :lol

Oh, and when he keeps getting shat on, he'll PM his personal semen shield SBM to come save him, per the usual :lol

Avante
10-10-2013, 12:23 AM
And Avante will be responsible for at least 120 posts in the thread (far more than anyone else), while simultaneously trying to play the "keep bumping my page count up, clearly that means my threads are good" card against everyone else per par.... he'll also melt down numerous times, accuse us all of being "leeches" who "do nothing," and make himself look like the retarded, perverted fat ole' fuck he truly is :lol

Oh, and when he keeps getting shat on, he'll PM his personal semen shield SBM to come save him, per the usual :lol

What if all did what you do little fella, that would be...0. Don't you get tired of being a follower?

How many here do we really need...

What's your favorire...?

Ain't sex great?

I'm hungry!

Poot..hehehehe!!!!!!

I need more than that simple/silly shit.

Clipper Nation
10-10-2013, 12:47 AM
Do we really need more of....

:cry "Those were my son's picks" :cry

:cry "But I was soooooo close to .500 ATS this week!" :cry

:cry "You're dumb and don't know shit because you can't copy/paste an almanac list like me!" :cry

:cry "But every sailor raped, that makes it okay!" :cry

I need more than that simple/silly shit....

Avante
10-10-2013, 01:12 AM
Do we really need more of....

:cry "Those were my son's picks" :cry

:cry "But I was soooooo close to .500 ATS this week!" :cry

:cry "You're dumb and don't know shit because you can't copy/paste an almanac list like me!" :cry

:cry "But every sailor raped, that makes it okay!" :cry

I need more than that simple/silly shit....

Why do you struggle with this so badly? Kid thought Blake was funny and got a kick out of him, just that simple.

15-9 the last three weeks, 10-5 the last two. What's that tell ya amigo?

Not my fault you are dumb and don't know shit.

I talked about it not being ok stupid, like I said you never get it right. It was 100% wrong but I was young and dumb and didn't know shit about that world over there. I came from a world where ya had to be 21 to work in a bar.

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 01:18 AM
We don't cotton to pedophiles like the op.

RaZon, you have been warned.

Avante
10-10-2013, 01:21 AM
We don't cotton to pedophiles like the op.

RaZon, you have been warned.

I agree 100%, nothing sicker than a pedophile, they do not deserve to live. That's why I brought it up. There I was in a situation I should have been told about, it simply wasn't right. Why first time WESTPACers weren't schooled about what we were getting into....???

Just like when I became a Shellback, I had no idea what was happening as I crawled along getting ass beat. Before finally ending up with my face being rubbed in a fat fucks tummy are smeared with gook.

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 01:24 AM
Ignorance is not a legal defense.

Skull-1
10-10-2013, 01:24 AM
We do not want ANYONE ELSE coming here. If you have not been here, please do not come. Go to New York or Californication. We love our state. It is fine as it is. Everyone who comes here just makes it worse and worse and worse. Soon we will be Kalifornia (Komrade), I mean Mexico (Puto), I mean sh*t (Mierda, or DC). Freedom? HA! Right to bear arms to defend oneself? HA! Texas is the last stand. It will be over soon. Glad I won't live to see it. Maybe all the smart people can invade Canada if the Muslims haven't overrun it first.

Avante
10-10-2013, 01:26 AM
We do not want ANYONE ELSE coming here. If you have not been here, please do not come. Go to New York or Californication. We love our state. It is fine as it is. Everyone who comes here just makes it worse and worse and worse. Soon we will be Kalifornia (Komrade), I mean Mexico (Puto), I mean sh*t (Mierda, or DC). Freedom? HA! Right to bear arms to defend oneself? HA! Texas is the last stand. It will be over soon. Glad I won't live to see it.

I wanna see where Blind Lemon Jefferson is buried.

Avante
10-10-2013, 01:27 AM
Ignorance is not a legal defense.

Well actually over there she is legal at 13. That's how fucked up things are.

Skull-1
10-10-2013, 01:30 AM
I wanna see where Blind Lemon Jefferson is buried. Well................ You can't be a libtard or I will have you shot, but otherwise, okay. :)

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 01:33 AM
Well actually over there she is legal at 13. That's how fucked up things are.
So you approve of your pedophilia.

Avante
10-10-2013, 01:40 AM
So you approve of your pedophilia.

Do you pay any attention at all to what is being said?

First off I have no way of knowing the age of those girls maybe they were 20 or 30 you really can't tell. What I'm talking about....

PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!

I had no idea what I was getting into over there, how could I? How could I know nobody cared about age over there? What are youngsters doing in bars?

ONE MORE TIME

Anyone,,,knowingly...messing around with kids needs a bullet in the brain.

Now what don't you get about that?

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 01:49 AM

First off I have no way of knowing the age of those girls maybe they were 20 or 30 you really can't tell. What I'm talking about....

PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!

I had no idea what I was getting into over there, how could I? How could I know nobody cared about age over there? What are youngsters doing in bars?

ONE MORE TIME

I comletely understand you are trying to use you ignorance and stupidity as a shield.

Doesn't work that way.

Stay out of our great state, perv.

Avante
10-10-2013, 01:53 AM
I comletely understand you are trying to use you ignorance and stupidity as a shield.

Doesn't work that way.

Stay out of our great state, perv.

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a brain in your head.

I seriously doubt that girl was some kid. I 'm talking about being put in that situation moron...ok?

She had kids herself, way too developed to be younger than 19ish.

I just don't like not being told about how things were over there. Are you really too stupid to get that?

So all sailors are pervs, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 02:10 AM
All I see are excuses.

Just stay the fuck out of my state and you'll keep what's left of your teeth, bitch.

Skull-1
10-10-2013, 02:11 AM

PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!

ONE MORE TIME

Just put DUMPFUC*ER on ignore. I did. You'll thank me later.

Skull-1
10-10-2013, 02:13 AM
ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a brain in your head.

I seriously doubt that girl was some kid. I 'm talking about being put in that situation moron...ok?

She had kids herself, way too developed to be younger than 19ish.

I just don't like not being told about how things were over there. Are you really too stupid to get that?

So all sailors are pervs, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't let him kid you. ChumF*cker's motto is: If there is grass on the field, play ball!

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 02:20 AM
Avante needs backup.

Avante
10-10-2013, 02:20 AM
All I see are excuses.

Just stay the fuck out of my state and you'll keep what's left of your teeth, bitch.

You see a kid put in a bad spot and if ya had even half a brain you'd see that.

Trust me little shit shit the last thing you'd want is me standing in front of you.

Avante
10-10-2013, 02:21 AM
Just put DUMPFUC*ER on ignore. I did. You'll thank me later.

It's a little game I play with the boy, no big deal everyone knows he's fucked. Imagine somebody so stupid they know nothing about sailors and bar girls.

paste

Daniel A. Bernath PH2 [email protected] ([email protected])

I hit Subic Bay / Olongapo City PI around April 1968 -- 19 yrs old, from Ala., shaving about twice a week. Crossed the bridge, went into the first bar, and a gorgeous Philipino girl ask me if I wanted to go "short-time" in the head for $2.00. She was nice enough to tell me she had the clap, so I graciously backed out. Anyway, that was my introduction.That was the USS Intrepid's homeport while on the cruise. All of us had a regular girl friend. We knew better than to be caught being "butterfly boys."

That has been going on for ages, so why all the bullshit?

Skull-1
10-10-2013, 02:23 AM
Avante needs backup.He made you his bitch a long time ago. He needs no help from me.

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 02:27 AM
He made you his bitch a long time ago. He needs no help from me.
That's why you are helping him and not ignoring me like you told him too.

Avante has never been to Texas and he never will because he ia a scared little bitch.

Avante
10-10-2013, 02:28 AM
Avante needs backup.

Trust me slick nobody needs a fucking thing when dealing with a retard like you, ok?

Avante
10-10-2013, 02:29 AM

Avante has never been to Texas and he never will because he ia a scared little bitch.

Scared of what?

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 02:30 AM
Scared of what?

Going to Texas. You know what we do to pedophiles like you.

Avante
10-10-2013, 02:32 AM
Going to Texas. You know what we do to pedophiles like you.

Dude, are you brain dead? I would shoot a pedophile myself, ok? I'm talking about the situation I was put in and how wrong it was, why are you ignoring that?

Dude, stop acting like you can't read ok?

PASTE

When is 'hitting the beach' more dangerous than Yankee Station? The "hostesses" (ladies of commercial (http://r2fd.com/redir.php?a=pagelink&u=http%3A%2F%2Feasyinternetdeals.com%2F%3Ftfrom%3D ffc%26proj%3Dwww.aspecialdayguide.com%26org%3Die%2 6q%3Dcommercial) virtue, if you know what I mean) liked to "marry" a sailor for as long as his ship was in port. That meant that she would stick by you from moment your ship entered port, until you left port. If you met her on your first liberty in Olongapo, she would be there waiting for you at the bar on all other liberties and would refuse all 'offers' from other sailors until you returned to her. On our first day of liberty in Subic Bay, PH2 Recchio of the Yorktown hit the beach with some other photo lab (http://r2fd.com/redir.php?a=pagelink&u=http%3A%2F%2Feasyinternetdeals.com%2F%3Ftfrom%3D ffc%26proj%3Dwww.aspecialdayguide.com%26org%3Die%2 6q%3Dphoto%2520lab) buddies.

Dummy, this is a way of life over there been going on for centuries, ok?

Avante
10-10-2013, 02:44 AM
I'm a big guy attracted to full grown women. I like well built women. My Asain lover was totally grown up. A mom of two children.

Why I brought up my navy days was because of the sex trade over there something that was never mentioned. Something I knew nothing about until years later. Why it wasn't talked about is why I brought this up, why weren't we told of that situation over there? If I'd known about it I'm staying on base.

Pedophiles are sick fucks, this is something totally different than that. I know, I know it's fun to play stupid over this but it's getting ridiculous now. A pedophiles lusts after children (the sick fucks) this was a young sailor in a bar.

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 02:45 AM
You've never been here and you never will. Keep it that way, pedo.

Avante
10-10-2013, 02:47 AM
You've never been here and you never will. Keep it that way, pedo.

Are you really as far gone as you act?

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 02:55 AM
Are you really as far gone as you act?

Come here and find out.

You won't

Skull-1
10-10-2013, 02:56 AM

Avante has never been to Texas and he never will because he ia a scared little bitch.He can come visit me at my place and go to Spurs game any time he wants. You are just a queerbait with theeeeeeeeeeeeeee biggest douche EVER as his icon. Credibility---------------NEGATIVE INFINITY.

Skull-1
10-10-2013, 03:00 AM
Dude, are you brain dead? I would shoot a pedophile myself, ok? I'm talking about the situation I was put in and how wrong it was, why are you ignoring that?

Dude, stop acting like you can't read ok?

PASTE

When is 'hitting the beach' more dangerous than Yankee Station? The "hostesses" (ladies of commercial (http://r2fd.com/redir.php?a=pagelink&u=http%3A%2F%2Feasyinternetdeals.com%2F%3Ftfrom%3D ffc%26proj%3Dwww.aspecialdayguide.com%26org%3Die%2 6q%3Dcommercial) virtue, if you know what I mean) liked to "marry" a sailor for as long as his ship was in port. That meant that she would stick by you from moment your ship entered port, until you left port. If you met her on your first liberty in Olongapo, she would be there waiting for you at the bar on all other liberties and would refuse all 'offers' from other sailors until you returned to her. On our first day of liberty in Subic Bay, PH2 Recchio of the Yorktown hit the beach with some other photo lab (http://r2fd.com/redir.php?a=pagelink&u=http%3A%2F%2Feasyinternetdeals.com%2F%3Ftfrom%3D ffc%26proj%3Dwww.aspecialdayguide.com%26org%3Die%2 6q%3Dphoto%2520lab) buddies.

Dummy, this is a way of life over there been going on for centuries, ok? Why do you even cred this guy? I am way beyond forty and every girl under 29 looks 12 to me. Forget it. People were getting married at 12 not so many years ago...................now we are so much older and wiser. Yeah right. Unless you ID someone you have NO IDEA their age so like........................... just ask for their DL next time. Rolling eyes.

Avante
Come here and find out.

You won't

Dude, you are one sick fuck how about bugging somebody else ya fucking faggot...ok?

Done with you!

ChumpDumper
Neeegro can come visit me at my place and go to Spurs game any time he wants. You are just a queerbait with theeeeeeeeeeeeeee biggest douche EVER as his sig. Credibility---------------NEGATIVE INFINITY. You think that's a sig?

lol

You're stupid.

Skull-1
10-10-2013, 03:01 AM
You think that's a sig?

lol

You're stupid. I fixed it. ICON. Azzhat. You and your overpowering douchebagginess swamped my cognitive pathway. I just blurted out something to make you go away. FAIL!

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 03:01 AM
Dude, you are one sick fuck how about bugging somebody else ok ya fucking faggot...ok?

Done with you!You said that last time.

And the time before that.

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 03:03 AM
I fixed it. ICON. Asshole.
Doesn't help your credibility tbh.

You're welcome for the correction anyway.

Avante
10-10-2013, 03:03 AM
Why do you even cred this guy? I am way beyond forty and every girl under 29 looks 12 to me. Forget it. People were getting married at 12 years ago...................now we are so much older and wiser. Yeah right. Unless you ID someone you have NO IDEA their age so like........................... just ask for their DL next time. Rolling eyes.

I know bro, hell they get married at 14 over there. I just get pissed thinking about my situation over there. It really wasn't right. I never even thought about age at all, why would I these were bar girls. Kids don't belong in bars.

As we all can see ChmptyDumpty is too stupid to know anything about anything.

Skull-1
10-10-2013, 03:04 AM
Doesn't help your credibility tbh.

You're welcome for the correctuon anyway.
See the above, loser.

Skull-1
10-10-2013, 03:04 AM
I know bro, hell they get married at 14 over there. I just get pissed thinking about my situation over there. It really wasn't right. I never even thought about age at all, why would I these were bar girls. Kids don't belong in bars. Let it go. At least it wasn't a guy. Chump gets pounded by men up his rear and down his throat all day long and he is only 16.

Avante
10-10-2013, 03:06 AM
Let it go. At least you banged a chick. Chump gets pounded by men up his ass and down his throat all day long and he is only 16.

He is a little faggot, no doubt about that.

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 03:06 AM
See the above, loser.
Above where you fucked up on the simple concept of an avatar and called it a sig?

Saw it.

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 03:07 AM
You're a pedophile. No doubt about it. Stay scared and stay out of my state.

Skull-1
10-10-2013, 03:08 AM
Above where you fucked up on the simple concept of an avatar and called it a sig?

Saw it. Icon. Avatar. I was blinded by your sissy AVATAR. I typed up the first thing that came to mind. Sissy. You. Sig. Avatar. I think the sissy part covered it. I can add stupid, illiterate, retarded, insipid.............ad nauseum. SHUT THE F*CK UP you inbred swine before I stuff your vagina up your own arse.

Skull-1
10-10-2013, 03:10 AM
You're a pedophile. No doubt about it. Stay scared and stay out of my state.
It isn't your state. Texas belongs to men, not little sissies like you. Come on down, Avante. Don't let Chump bother you. We will go track his bitch ass down and dump a trash can full of our sh*t on his head. And I will video tape him begging you not to kill his ass for slandering you.

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 03:10 AM
Icon. Avatar. I was blinded by your gay AVATAR. I typed up the first thing that came to mind. Gay. You. Sig. Avatar. I think the GAY part covered it. I can add stupid, illiterate, retarded, insipid.............ad nauseum. SHUT THE F*CK UP you inbred swine before I stuff your vagina up your own ass.
You couldn't do that any more than avante could come to Texas.

You're both too pussy to do anything about it.

Skull-1
10-10-2013, 03:11 AM
You couldn't do that any more than avante could come to Texas.

You're both too pussy to do anyrhing about it.
I will tell you what, motherfu*ker. You name the place and the date. I will pay to bring both him and me to that locale. I have a feeling you won't be so bold.

Skull-1
10-10-2013, 03:14 AM
And I am crazy enough to follow through with it, so we'll see. I bet you are much more polite in person.

Skull-1
10-10-2013, 03:19 AM
Agreed. Let's see if he has the balls to meet on neutral ground. I will film the part where you knock the shit out of him.

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 03:23 AM
I will tell you what, motherfu*ker. You name the place and the date. I will pay to bring both him and me to that locale. I have a feeling you won't be so bold.

Austin. Anytime.

Skull-1
10-10-2013, 03:29 AM
Austin. Anytime.Any time????????????? You really that bold??? I doubt it. Let's make it San Marcos, jerk. So you are closer to my territory.

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 03:34 AM
If you are such a pussy you have to be 30 miles closer to your mom, go fuck yourself.

Get here, get Avante here, then PM me.

Until you do that you are all talk.

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 03:42 AM
Cleared out pretty quickly.

Predictable.

Oneton
10-10-2013, 08:08 AM
I talked about it not being ok stupid, like I said you never get it right. It was 100% wrong but I was young and dumb and didn't know shit about that world over there. I came from a world where ya had to be 21 to work in a bar.

I thought that the legal age was 18 during that time. Something isn't adding up.

Avante
10-10-2013, 08:10 AM
I thought that the legal age was 18 during that time. Something isn't adding up.

Where?

cantthinkofanything
10-10-2013, 08:28 AM

Trust me little shit shit the last thing you'd want is me standing in front of you.

Except for you to be standing behind.

Oneton
10-10-2013, 08:35 AM
Where?

Oh that's right, you're from California.

Avante
10-10-2013, 08:36 AM

That was so...13.

Avante
10-10-2013, 08:38 AM
Oh that's right, you're from California.

Yep, in 1968 I'm graduating high school, in 1969 I'm sitting on a bar stool at the Tops N' Bottoms in Kowloon.

cantthinkofanything
10-10-2013, 08:43 AM

That was so...13.

Wait...you said you liked 13. Do you move in front when they turn 18?

Oneton
10-10-2013, 08:43 AM
Yep, in 1968 I'm graduating high school, in 1969 I'm sitting on a bar stool at the Tops N' Bottoms in Kowloon.

Were you a top or bottom?

Avante
10-10-2013, 08:50 AM
Were you a top or bottom?

It depended on who she was serving.

A round bar with a girl sitting on a swivel chair in the middle dressed in an outfit that exposed here boobs and ass, if shes serving you...boobs. If shes serving the guy across from you...ass.

Yep, Tops N' Bottoms.

Oneton
10-10-2013, 08:54 AM
It depended on who she was serving.

A round bar with a girl sitting on a swivel chair in the middle dressed in an outfit that exposed here boobs and ass, if shes serving you...boobs. If shes serving the guy across from you...ass.

Yep, Tops N' Bottoms.

But what was your preference? Did/Do you prefer to be a top or a bottom?

DMC
10-10-2013, 08:58 AM

I think you're referring to the Bottoms Up Club, it's from a James Bond film and it's from the 70's. Pretty sure you never did anything significant.

Avante
10-10-2013, 09:17 AM
I think you're referring to the Bottoms Up Club, it's from a James Bond film and it's from the 70's. Pretty sure you never did anything significant.

Actually I'm referring to a bar in Kowloon which is across the bay from Hong Kong. Go ahead Google it.

DMC
10-10-2013, 09:20 AM
Actually I'm referring to a bar in Kowloon which is across the bay from Hong Kong. Go ahead Google it.

Bottoms Up Club From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottoms_Up_Club#mw-navigation), search (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottoms_Up_Club#p-search)
The Bottoms Up Club is a girlie bar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strip_club) in Wan Chai (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wan_Chai), Hong Kong (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Kong). The bar is famous for its appearance in the 1974 James Bond (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Bond) film The Man with the Golden Gun (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_with_the_Golden_Gun_%28film%29).[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottoms_Up_Club#cite_note-close-1)[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottoms_Up_Club#cite_note-2) The interior of the club evokes the interior of the club as seen in the film.
The Club opened at 14 Hankow Road (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hankow_Road)[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottoms_Up_Club#cite_note-3) in Tsim Sha Tsui (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsim_Sha_Tsui), Kowloon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kowloon), in March[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottoms_Up_Club#cite_note-night-4) or May[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottoms_Up_Club#cite_note-close-1) 1971. One of its early managers was Pat Sephton,[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottoms_Up_Club#cite_note-night-4)[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottoms_Up_Club#cite_note-5) a former Windmill (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windmill_Theatre) model.[6] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottoms_Up_Club#cite_note-6) A 1994 court ruling requested it to remove its naked-buttocks neon sign, and to have its naked dancers wear bras or negliges. The Tsim Sha Tsui location closed on April 2004. Rising rents were cited as possible reasons for the closure.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottoms_Up_Club#cite_note-close-1)[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottoms_Up_Club#cite_note-night-4) The Club re-opened at the first floor of David House, 37-39 Lockhart Road (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockhart_Road) in Wan Chai[7] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottoms_Up_Club#cite_note-7)[8] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottoms_Up_Club#cite_note-8) in 2004, this time mainly as a sports bar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_bar), with one of the original bars being recreated in a back room.[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottoms_Up_Club#cite_note-night-4)
In July 2009 the club closed down.[citation needed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed)]
In popular culture At the time of the film, the club was located in Tsim Sha Tsui, on the Kowloon side of Victoria Harbour (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Harbour). This gave rise to a movie blooper (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blooper) when Bond, played by Roger Moore (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_Moore), is picked up outside the club by British agents posing as police, and is told he is being taken to a police station on the Kowloon side (of Hong Kong harbour), when he is in fact already there.
According to one source, while the film features footage of the exterior of the Club, the scenes inside the Club were actually filmed in a studio in the United Kingdom, where it had been recreated.[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottoms_Up_Club#cite_note-night-4)
The club also appeared in the 1994 Wong Kar-wai (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wong_Kar-wai) movie Chungking Express (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chungking_Express). Takeshi Kaneshiro (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Takeshi_Kaneshiro) and Brigitte Lin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigitte_Lin) have drinks there before going to a hotel room.

Rogue
10-10-2013, 09:25 AM
Avante once said he was only 13, and another time 24 and just above he said he graduated high school in 1968. Seems like his age may vary even more greatly than the size of his dick.

Avante
10-10-2013, 09:27 AM
It was like I said it was, there were no dancing girls and it was on the main street. You sat at a bar being served drinks by a girl in a swivel chair wearing this outfit that exposed her boobs and ass. It wasn't far from the docks because we walked there.

Avante
10-10-2013, 09:29 AM
Avante once said he was only 13, and another time 24 and just above he said he graduated high school in 1968. Seems like his age may vary even more greatly than the size of his dick.

I don't have a dick I'm a 15 year old girl from Little Rock. I play the piano and get off watching old Elvis movies.

Clipper Nation
10-10-2013, 09:38 AM
I see Avante has a new semen shield :lol

:lol Skull 1
:lol Jeebotard
:lol Not even liked upstairs

Rogue
10-10-2013, 09:40 AM
and you kind of remind me of this film, Identity

Avante
10-10-2013, 09:42 AM
I see Avante has a new semen shield :lol

:lol Skull 1
:lol Jeebotard
:lol Not even liked upstairs

translation

Damn that Avante all the intelligent posters like the guy. It's just us dumbass kids who don't get it.

m>s
10-10-2013, 09:48 AM
Chump likes that full grown butthole, not a pedi he saaaaaiiiid!

Clipper Nation
10-10-2013, 09:53 AM
translation

Damn that Avante all the intelligent posters like the guy. It's just us dumbass kids who don't get it.
SBM and Skull 1 are hardly "intelligent posters," tbh :lol

Spur|n|Austin
10-10-2013, 10:03 AM

:lol they're all the same person as far as I'm concerned.

Avante
10-10-2013, 10:05 AM

I don't see them following anyone around just to call them faggot. What's with that silliness anyway, you ever going to outgrow it?

silverblk mystix
10-10-2013, 10:13 AM
If you are such a pussy you have to be 30 miles closer to your mom, go fuck yourself.

Still a hateful little troll trying to hide behind his computer.

13 years old still?

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 11:16 AM
Still a hateful little troll trying to hide behind his computer.

13 years old still?You've already proved you don't do shit but talk, Dwight.

xmas1997
10-10-2013, 12:07 PM
We don't need any more idiots coming here. We have enough of them representing already.
However, we would be glad to give you Houston as an export! :lol

Skull-1
10-10-2013, 12:55 PM

If you aren't too big a doucher we can all go to a Spurs game.

JudynTX
10-10-2013, 12:57 PM
You're already here, stop lying.

Skull-1
10-10-2013, 12:58 PM
You've already proved you don't do shit but talk, Dwight.
You've already proven you are one of the top three doucheiest posters on here behind Flake and his bf.

silverblk mystix
10-10-2013, 01:01 PM
You've already proven you are one of the top three doucheiest posters on here behind Flake and his bf.

and he would never show up anyway

Skull-1
10-10-2013, 01:15 PM
Going to Texas. You know what we do to pedophiles like you.Yeah, we give them screen names like ChumpDumper, a dorky icon, and allow them to run rampant on Spurstalk.

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 02:27 PM
and he would never show up anywayWell we know you chickened out.

DMC
10-10-2013, 03:36 PM
I don't have a dick I'm a 15 year old girl from Little Rock. I play the piano and get off watching old Elvis movies.

I'd believe that about Chris.

bigzak25
10-10-2013, 05:09 PM
Avante, stay out of sa or I'm gonna shove a big black almanac up your ass and see how you like it. Damn pedo...

DJR210
10-10-2013, 05:32 PM
..hmmmm?

You should stay in California, one less pedophile to worry about here.

OP is a faggot

Yup, maybe a visit to San Francisco would be better suited to his faggotry.

Why all the constant hostility?

People don't take kindly to pedophiles.

:lol

m>s
10-10-2013, 05:42 PM
Well we know you chickened out.

just don't ever try to pretend you're any more than the common troll

lol SwoleDumper

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 05:46 PM
just don't ever try to pretend you're any more than the common troll

lol SwoleDumperlol angry inch

m>s
10-10-2013, 05:47 PM

since when did you start using old school mavs>spurs tactics?

lol tough homosexual

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 05:52 PM
since when did you start using old school mavs>spurs tactics?

lol tough homosexuallol fake nazi foreskin

ohmwrecker
10-10-2013, 06:58 PM
lol "smart people"

Oneton
10-11-2013, 10:01 AM
Just found evidence that you have indeed been to Texas.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/Day-care-molester-faces-25-years-to-life-sentence-4885864.php

Sportcamper
10-11-2013, 10:08 AM
I'm a fan of the Final Four at the NCAA level, the old negro leagues

Avante...I am always like WTF...:lol

Oneton
07-28-2016, 10:48 AM
I agree 100%, nothing sicker than a pedophile, they do not deserve to live. That's why I brought it up. There I was in a situation I should have been told about, it simply wasn't right. Why first time WESTPACers weren't schooled about what we were getting into....???

Just like when I became a Shellback, I had no idea what was happening as I crawled along getting ass beat. Before finally ending up with my face being rubbed in a fat fucks tummy are smeared with gook.

Avante
07-28-2016, 12:43 PM
The All Time Texas 100m

lane

1.Andre Cason Tex A&M
2.Robert Taylor Texas Southern
3.Trayvon Bromell Baylor
4.Leroy Burrell Houston
5.Jimmy Hines Texas Southern
6.Carl Lewis Houston
7.Ray Stewart TCU Jamaica
8.Oba Thompson UTEP Barbados

TCU owns the NCAA 4x1 record and that school has had.

Kim Collins St. Kitts
Ray Stewart Jamaica
Charles Silmon
Michael Frater Jamaica
Darvis Patton
Jon Drummond
Percival Spencer Jamaica

all run a sub10.00, no other school comes close to that.

Avante
07-28-2016, 03:42 PM
Nice little Texas mix

SRV
Albert Collins
Johnny Winter
Townes Van Zandt
Johnny Copeland
Willie Nelson
Lightnin' Hopkins
Delbert McClinton
Bob Wills & His Texas Playboys

I. Hustle
07-28-2016, 04:02 PM
Here's a list for you. Tell me if you see what they have in common.

Bill Cosby
Jared
John Wayne Gacy
Avante

Avante
07-28-2016, 04:11 PM
What did I say, yep, ya tell one of these idiots you will be ignoring them and here they come yep....OWNED~~~~~~~~~~~~

benefactor
07-28-2016, 04:18 PM

Bill Cosby
Jared
John Wayne Gacy
Avante

Avante
07-28-2016, 04:23 PM
Drunks will laugh at anything.

A faggot alcoholic, ouch~~~

07-28-2016, 04:28 PM

Bill Cosby
Jared
John Wayne Gacy
Avante

Avante
07-28-2016, 04:34 PM
All NFL Using Texas Schools

QB...Slingin' Sammy Baugh TCU
RB...Earl Campbell Texas
RB...Eric Dickerson SMU
WR...Don Maynard UTEP
WR...Otis Taylor Prairie View

clambake
07-28-2016, 04:34 PM
lol jared

Avante
07-28-2016, 04:36 PM
Notice it's also that little gang who do nothing here but follow me around? Poor little shits.

clambake
07-28-2016, 05:26 PM
you should move to texas.

i hear the laws are pretty loose around waco.

Avante
07-28-2016, 05:30 PM
you should move to texas.

i hear the laws are pretty loose around waco.

You should pull your head out of your ass little man, ok?

Clipper Nation
07-28-2016, 05:48 PM
You should pull your head out of your ass little man, ok?
You should pull your needledick out of that Taiwanese ladyboy's ass.

Avante
07-28-2016, 05:53 PM
You should pull your needledick out of that Taiwanese ladyboy's ass.

You should get off your knees and stop trying to post and suck cock at the same time. It's easy to tell you are distracted.

Avante
09-01-2016, 04:39 AM
I found some CD's in a box I'd forgotten about. When ya have over 6000 that is easy to do. It really is a legit problem entering my Foretress of Solitude to chill with some incense, candles and music. I will stand there a good 5 minutes sometimes..."what do I want to listen to, hmmmmm?"

A few gems from that forgotten box.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdAezc-RX-o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMgtjYv7zIo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fymw5ie9Zd4

Avante
09-01-2016, 04:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTT-Jmi1nOc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLfO738Ok5Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHfB63ln1Ig

Avante
09-01-2016, 05:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zAfcX-iT5M&list=PLcvcB44MNbkxWdH_ZuH_2mbf_Cbzv-QdM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCGJoiz8704&list=PLMbPv9CRwqEXc-eZIqz7aLRbHfOmzbDT0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuvbYSS-3RE

Avante
09-01-2016, 05:43 AM
Would you believe this was on a compilation with Willie Nelson, ha~~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw

Avante
09-01-2016, 06:39 AM
Ok, we got songs...

Amarillo...Big House
El Paso....Marty Robbins
Dallas....Johnny Winter
Houston....Dean Martin
San Antonio Rose....Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys
Galveston....Glen Campbell

What about Austin?

Paris, Texas Ry Cooder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6ymVaq3Fqk

Then there's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvZeYDBY4fw

clambake
09-01-2016, 10:54 AM
music brought to you by leisure suit larry.

Avante
09-01-2016, 11:15 AM
music brought to you by leisure suit larry.

Do YOU ever do anything?

09-01-2016, 11:16 AM
Do YOU ever do anything?
No

Avante
09-01-2016, 11:27 AM
140, I had my fun with your faggot ass for awhile. Now it's becoming real obvious you are all messed up, so starting now you are on ignore. Yes I now you are so fucked up you will STILL follow me around like Blake does.

See ya~~~~~~

Now watch this, hahaha~~~~~~~

DJR210
09-01-2016, 11:28 AM
Thank god tbh.. Keep our children safe

DJR210
09-01-2016, 11:29 AM
140, I had my fun with your faggot ass for awhile. Now it's becoming real obvious you are all messed up, so starting now you are on ignore. Yes I now you are so fucked up you will STILL follow me around like Blake does.

See ya~~~~~~

Typical coward move w/ the block

Avante
Thank god tbh.. Keep our children safe

Why do you play that when ya know my stance on that sick shit? Why the lie?

See ya~~~~~~

:king

09-01-2016, 11:30 AM
Why do you play that when ya know my stance on that sick shit? Why the lie?
No

Avante
09-01-2016, 11:30 AM
Typical coward move w/ the block

Dude, all the dummy does is.....no.....would you respond to that?

09-01-2016, 11:31 AM
Dude, all the dummy does is.....no.....would you respond to that?
No

benefactor
09-01-2016, 02:50 PM
lol ignore...weak

DJR210
09-01-2016, 03:58 PM
Only a truly weak minded pussy would ignore somebody on a forum :lol

:toast 140, you, out of the hundreds of users who take daily shots at the :lolld f:lolgg:lolt were the one to break him :lol So broken he can't even read what you say anymore

09-01-2016, 05:09 PM

:toast 140 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49590), you, out of the hundreds of users who take daily shots at the :lolld f:lolgg:lolt were the one to break him :lol So broken he can't even read what you say anymore
:toast

what you have seen here is.............yep............the master at work

Avante
09-02-2016, 12:09 AM

:toast 140 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=49590), you, out of the hundreds of users who take daily shots at the :lolld f:lolgg:lolt were the one to break him :lol So broken he can't even read what you say anymore

A real weak minded pussy plays this.

Avante...Ya shoot sick ass pedos in the brain, talk about the lowest form of humanity, there it is.
You....pedo~!

Ok, let me show you how ridicilous it is trying to talk with an obvious dummy like 140. I will talk to him and watch how the boy can't carry on an intelligent conversation, watch.

Hey 140, what's your take on evolution?

09-02-2016, 06:31 AM
A real weak minded pussy plays this.

Avante...Ya shoot sick ass pedos in the brain, talk about the lowest form of humanity, there it is.
You....pedo~!

Ok, let me show you how ridicilous it is trying to talk with an obvious dummy like 140. I will talk to him and watch how the boy can't carry on an intelligent conversation, watch.

Hey 140, what's your take on evolution?
I thought you had me on ignore little guy. Looks like you were just lying though, as per par. I'm starting to think it might be pathological.

Avante
09-02-2016, 11:54 AM
I thought you had me on ignore little guy. Looks like you were just lying though, as per par. I'm starting to think it might be pathological.

See DJR, this is why I will be ignoring this freak. He's stupid.

Avante
09-03-2016, 03:48 AM
First things I'd do if I did visit Texas.

Find that hotel room in San Antonio where Robert Johnson had his first recordings.

Find where Blind Lemon Jefferson is buried.

Check out the Alamo

Check out the Third Ward in Houston.

Visit Abilene Christian.

Check out the Deep Ellum in Dallas.

Check out Hooks and Sealy.

Find where Lightnin' Hopkins is buried.

Visit Texas Southern and Prairie View.

Have a beer at GILLEY'S

Find where SRV is buried.

Visit West Texas A&M

Visit Blinn JC.

Find where Jack Johnson is buried.

Find where Janis Joplin grew up.

Ya cant leave Texas and not hit....Hoop and Holler Texas.

DJR210
09-04-2016, 10:09 AM
First things I'd do if I did visit Texas.

Find that hotel room in San Antonio where Robert Johnson had his first recordings.

Find where Blind Lemon Jefferson is buried.

Check out the Alamo

Check out the Third Ward in Houston.

Visit Abilene Christian.

Check out the Deep Ellum in Dallas.

Check out Hooks and Sealy.

Find where Lightnin' Hopkins is buried.

Visit Texas Southern and Prairie View.

Have a beer at GILLEY'S

Find where SRV is buried.

Visit West Texas A&M

Visit Blinn JC.

Find where Jack Johnson is buried.

Find where Janis Joplin grew up.

Ya cant leave Texas and not hit....Hoop and Holler Texas.

What a boring trip, kys faggot :lol

Avante
09-07-2016, 11:56 AM
What a boring trip, kys faggot :lol

I'll go slow.

We all have ....OUR....interests, ok little man?

Avante
09-07-2016, 12:00 PM
What do...

Houston
Ohio State
Notre Dame
Carolina Panthers
Alabama
LSU
Seattle Seahawks
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
FSU
Minnesota Vikings
Cleveland Browns
Buffalo Bills
Clemson

all have in common?

clambake
09-07-2016, 12:04 PM
What do...

Houston
Ohio State
Notre Dame
Carolina Panthers
Alabama
LSU
Seattle Seahawks
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
FSU
Minnesota Vikings
Cleveland Browns
Buffalo Bills
Clemson

all have in common?
megan's law?

DJR210
09-07-2016, 12:10 PM
I'll go slow.

We all have ....OUR....interests, ok little man?

Are you alluding to your sick sexual side? :lol rapist

Avante
09-07-2016, 12:15 PM
Are you alluding to your sick sexual side? :lol rapist

So you saw all that above that I mentioned and all you can think of is sex?

GROW UP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you a pervert, ya sure come off as one.

Avante
09-07-2016, 12:20 PM
New to me, not the song, but the band.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYpx2XXj-bM

Avante
09-07-2016, 02:06 PM
Best football team in Texas....Houston Cougars?

Who remembers Warren McVea?

pgardn
09-07-2016, 06:26 PM
Best football team in Texas....Houston Cougars?

Who remembers Warren McVea?

He played in possibly the biggest HS game ever in San Antonio.

Who was the opposing running back and who were the 2 HS teams?

SpursforSix
09-07-2016, 06:28 PM
He played in possibly the biggest HS game ever in San Antonio.

Who was the opposing running back and who were the 2 HS teams?

Avante's favorite football player?

Yep...Eric Underage Dickerson

Avante
09-08-2016, 10:57 AM
Avante's favorite football player?

Yep...Eric Underage Dickerson

Like thinking a 29 was a 20 you are dumb here also.

So tell me stupid just what was "underage"....well? Dummy, ya shoot sick ass pedos, ok?

And ya can tell that faggot above to stop bugging me with silly ass trivia. Who doesn't know about that Lee vs Breckenridge game and Linus Baer who had a very forgettable career at Texas.

Like Baer and McVea Dickerson also ran track, he was a 9.4 kid while at Sealy.

SpursforSix
09-08-2016, 11:10 AM

Even if that were the case (which it's not),

thinking 29 was 20 is way better than thinking 12 was 18.

clambake
09-08-2016, 11:12 AM
we checked their work permits, ok dummy. you shoot sick pedo's in the head, ok dummy

Avante
09-08-2016, 11:16 AM
Even if that were the case (which it's not),

thinking 29 was 20 is way better than thinking 12 was 18.

Do you really think those bars hired 12 year old girls to hustle drinks, really? Dude, what was the drinking age over there? Stupid, so there ya sit on a bar stool with a 12 year old kid, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~

Stupid, I know for a fact as dumb as you are you just remembered hearing 20 and since you're an idiot ya don't know a 29 from a 20 at 200m and the MASSIVE, HUGE, GIGANTIC, difference.

Dummy, no way your buddies are letting anybody mess with any kids, ok ya stupid fuck? And no way in hell any middle school kid is running a 20.00, got that dummy?

Avante
09-08-2016, 11:19 AM
Right here in Porterville, there was a HS football game vs Tulare Union where the score was 82-78....something like that.

clambake
09-08-2016, 11:19 AM
Do you really think those bars hired 12 year old girls to hustle drinks, really? Dude, what was the drinking age over there? Stupid, so there ya sit on a bar stool with a 12 year old kid, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~

Stupid, I know for a fact as dumb as you are you just remembered hearing 20 and since you're an idiot ya don't know a 29 from a 20 at 200m and the MASSIVE, HUGE, GIGANTIC, difference.

Dummy, no way your buddies are letting anybody mess with any kids, ok ya stupid fuck? And no way in hell any middle school kid is running a 20.00, got that dummy?

yeah, I'm sure their human resources dept. is top notch! but it was a good idea to first check their work permits.

Avante
09-08-2016, 11:22 AM
yeah, I'm sure their human resources dept. is top notch! but it was a good idea to first check their work permits.

Why not take a few minutes from following people around and bone up on that stuff since you are so into it, ok?

You come off as dumb as a rock.

Norm, you are funny.

SpursforSix
09-08-2016, 11:24 AM

There's been several articles posted in here regarding the ages of those girls during the time when you guys were over there.
Grrrrrr...you still think that if somethings on the internet, it didn't happen.

Wife : what's so funny?
Me : oh, just laughing at some peckerhead on the internet...he's mad because I ran about a 20 200. Might have been less.
Wife : why does that make him mad?
Me : he's a pedophile
Wife : you should shoot him in the head

Avante
09-08-2016, 11:38 AM
There's been several articles posted in here regarding the ages of those girls during the time when you guys were over there.
Grrrrrr...you still think that if somethings on the internet, it didn't happen.

Wife : what's so funny?
Me : oh, just laughing at some peckerhead on the internet...he's mad because I ran about a 20 200. Might have been less.
Wife : why does that make him mad?
Me : he's a pedophile
Wife : you should shoot him in the head

Show me any article about 12/13 year old girls working...IN...those Olongapo bars in 69-71.

Come on guy.

wife...let me guess, you're laughing at that guy still lying about running a 20.00 maybe faster, right?
me....you got it.
wife...even I know no kid can run that fast.
me...he 's just trolling, so I have to play my part turning the troll on him.
wife...he could just be stupid.
me...nobody is that stupid, but if anyone could be it would be him.
wife...this guy is a grown man, he comes off as some lonely goof. You shouldn't pick on the poor guy.
me....I know, but he asks for it.
wife...I pity the guy.
me...so do I.

clambake
09-08-2016, 11:42 AM
have you ever thought about comedy? trying to be funny?

Avante
09-08-2016, 11:47 AM
have you ever thought about comedy? trying to be funny?

You ever thought of doing anything/something besides leeching off others? All you ever do here is talk about others. Are you really this uncreative?

I challenge you start a thread and lets see how...YOU...do all on your own.

Stop being a leech/follower.

Avante
09-08-2016, 11:49 AM
Just think....

The HS 4x1 relay is held by a Texas HS.

The NCAA 4x1 relay record is held by TCU.

clambake
09-08-2016, 11:51 AM
You ever thought of doing anything/something besides leeching off others? All you ever do here is talk about others. Are you really this uncreative?

I challenge you start a thread and lets see how...YOU...do all on your own.

Stop being a leech/follower.
I've decided not to start anymore threads until you get your thread starting privileges reinstated.

I'm down for the cause

Avante
09-08-2016, 11:55 AM
I've decided not to start anymore threads until you get your thread starting privileges reinstated.

I'm down for the cause

Let's do this then, until ya stop leeching off others and start posting YOUR threads I won't be responding*** to your boring ass leg humping, got it?

All ya do here is talk about others, not good little man.

*** I will use you however to show off with my translations.

clambake
09-08-2016, 11:57 AM
wut

clambake
09-08-2016, 11:58 AM
hey, you want to start a thread? i can hook you up, larry.

Avante
09-08-2016, 12:15 PM
hey, you want to start a thread? i can hook you up, larry.

translation

Sorry Avante but you are by far the most interesting poster here so here I am. I mean who here can give me the All Time TCU 100m, but you?

Ya got that right shorty.

All Time TCU 100m

lane

1.Michael Frater Jamaica
2.Charles Silmon
3.Percival Spencer Jamaica
4.Jon Drummond
5.Ray Stewart Jamaica
6.Kim Collins St.Kitts
7.Darvis Patton
8.Ronnie Baker

pgardn
09-08-2016, 04:08 PM

So tell me stupid just what was "underage"....well? Dummy, ya shoot sick ass pedos, ok?

And ya can tell that faggot above to stop bugging me with silly ass trivia. Who doesn't know about that Lee vs Breckenridge game and Linus Baer who had a very forgettable career at Texas.

Like Baer and McVea Dickerson also ran track, he was a 9.4 kid while at Sealy.

Nope.

You went into OT and its on the Internet so you lose again.
We have discussed your problem before.

Avante
09-08-2016, 06:11 PM
Think of all the stud RB's who played on some Texas team sometime.

Billy Sims
Adrian Peterson
Earl Campbell
Mercury Morris
Abner Haynes
Billy Cannon
Jamaal Charles
Don Perkins
Priest Holmes
Cedric Benson
Curtis Dickey
Eric Dickerson
Craig James
Herschel Walker
LaDainian Tomlinson
Tony Dorsett
Warren McVea
Charley Tolar
Arian Foster
Ricky Williams
Emmitt Smith
DeMarco Murray

While impressive that doesn't come close to California.

Avante
09-08-2016, 06:24 PM
Cali High Schools alone....

O.J.Simpson
Marshawn Lynch
Ollie Matson
Frank Gifford
Marcus Allen
Charles White
Terrell Davis
Ricky Williams
Arian Foster
Hugh "The King" McElhenny
Reggie Bush

SpursforSix
09-08-2016, 06:30 PM
Middle School Standouts

1. Spursforsix
2. Everyone else

Avante
09-08-2016, 06:32 PM
Middle School Standouts

1. Spursforsix
2. Everyone else

There ya go, bingo~ Keep it stupid and goofy, it's you.

Leave the experting to those like Avante.

Avante
09-08-2016, 06:42 PM
Niner RB's

Joe "The Jet" Perry
Hugh "The King" McElhenny
O.J.Simpson
John Henry Johnson

All in the Hall of Fame

1000 yard rushers.

J.D.Smith
Roger Craig
Wendell Tyler
Ricky Watters
Charlie Gardner
Garrison Hearst
Delvin Williams
Frank Gore

Deserve mention

Ken Williard
Vic Washington

clambake
09-08-2016, 06:47 PM
some expert.

roosevelt leaks says you're a fraud.

Avante
09-08-2016, 06:51 PM
some expert.

roosevelt leaks says you're a fraud.

translation

How do you do that?

How about more on that Lee vs Breckenridge game and Warren McVea?

Cool~~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xdAsd_EHWw

clambake
09-08-2016, 06:55 PM
you can't be an expert, sorry larry.

you didn't know about rosey

Avante
09-08-2016, 07:03 PM
you can't be an expert, sorry larry.

you didn't know about rosey

translation

Wow~~~

How about those obscure RB's out of some Texas school.

Cool~~~~

Sid Blanks
Andrew Hopkins...ran a 9.2 at SFA
Frank Pollard
Walter Abercrombie
Roger Vick
Johnny Hector
Willie Ellison
Clem Daneils...actually a DB at PV, after being cut by my Niners he would go on to becom the first 1000 yard rusher for the Oakland Raiders.

Just think, when Mercury Morris was starring at West Texas State, his blocking back was.....Duane Thomas.

Classic Thunder & Lightnin' combo at Miami with monster FB Larry Csonka.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1BOMtEcZO0

Avante
09-08-2016, 07:34 PM
It's always funny watching how people act when they know there is somebody like Avante around. They try sooooooooooo damn hard to battle his obvious knowledge of things. I do have fun with it.

One of the really great Texas RB's was Ken Hall of Sugar Land. He scored 395 points in 1953. He was amazing. He averaged.....337 yards a game....as a senior.

He scored 4 or more TD's in a game, 9 times in that 53 season. Twice scoring 7 TD's in a game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCjINLRcaw8

Avante
09-08-2016, 07:56 PM
A little Texas trivia.

1. First Olympic sprinter from a Texas University?

2. First NFL 1000 yard rusher from a Texas School?

3. Give me 8 pro rasslers who played football at West Texas State?

4. Fastest NFLer out of Texas A&I?

5.What Texas school had the first 1000 yard rusher for the Chiefs?

6.Texas bluesman last name?

Ramblin'....
Funny Paper......
Texas.....
Little Hat.....
Smokey.....
Lil' Son....
Thunder.......
The Black.....
Black Boy.....
Black Ivory.......

pgardn
09-08-2016, 08:35 PM
translation

How do you do that?

How about more on that Lee vs Breckenridge game and Warren McVea?

Cool~~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xdAsd_EHWw

Its all over the Internet.

This classic game in SA is well known.
Avante has again googled and found stuff way later instead of his claim that it comes "off the top of his head"
I just have a difficult time believing anyone could be so lazy and auspicious in their lies.

Avante blatantly lied about game picks and made it very easy to copy and paste. The other lies take a little longer to weave through but they are pathological. It's very similar to his desire to discard remnants of taking advantage of someone much weaker and in a poor socioeconomic situation while making some Phillipino pimp wealthy. We must hope Karma excercises it's wrath over his ancient skeleton.

Word to his wife.

clambake
09-08-2016, 09:39 PM
Its all over the Internet.

This classic game in SA is well known.
Avante has again googled and found stuff way later instead of his claim that it comes "off the top of his head"
I just have a difficult time believing anyone could be so lazy and auspicious in their lies.

Avante blatantly lied about game picks and made it very easy to copy and paste. The other lies take a little longer to weave through but they are pathological. It's very similar to his desire to discard remnants of taking advantage of someone much weaker and in a poor socioeconomic situation while making some Phillipino pimp wealthy. We must hope Karma excercises it's wrath over his ancient skeleton.

Word to his wife.

and he never heard of roosevelt leaks.

and his name is larry

his new name is larry liarbrary.

pgardn
09-08-2016, 11:02 PM

and his name is larry

Astounding.

hellyes that's his name

Avante
09-09-2016, 10:53 AM

and his name is larry

Dude, did you really think that list was ALL/EVERY Texas RB ever? I own a Roosevelt Leaks rookie card, ok? Well aware of all RB's, alright?

It is funny however watching you guys freaking out because Avante knows more than all of you combined.

Can't talk Texas football without......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHkABO0VwCg

Who remembers...

Choo Choo Winters
I.M.Hipp
Chunky Coleman
"Squirmin' " Sherman Lewis
Eric "The Flea" Allen
Andra Franklin
Ricky Ervins
Tucker Fredrikson
Ronnie Bull
Smith Reed
Jim "Cannonball" Butler
Dino Philyaw
Cid Edwards
Elvis Peacock
Hiawatha Francisco
Thunder Thornton
Prentice Gautt
John David Crow
Tank Younger

pgardn
09-09-2016, 03:25 PM
Again he has to look it up. He scours the place by the minute and takes hours to respond.

johnsmith
09-10-2016, 02:38 AM
I own a Roosevelt Leaks rookie card, ok?

Lol, you're such an incredible loser man, lol.

When you die, which based on the amount of time you spend on the internet should be coming any day now considering your ripe old age, your legacy will basically be that you were good at trivia.

Lol!

Avante
09-12-2016, 12:13 PM
Lol, you're such an incredible loser man, lol.

When you die, which based on the amount of time you spend on the internet should be coming any day now considering your ripe old age, your legacy will basically be that you were good at trivia.

Lol!

That coming from a guy who rarely posts here but when he does, here you come looking for Avante, ha~~~~~~~~

Stupid, an internet legacy????

Hmmmmmmm, how about....Avante knew how to isolate the assholes? They couldn't stand the fact he knew all that stuff and they didn't.

Dude, you ever do anything here except ....Avante?

Avante
09-12-2016, 12:16 PM
When will you little shits figure this out?

Born in 1949, got into football/track in the late 50's as a kid. Now add a fantastic memory and the need to know it all (my interests) Why fight it so hard when it's real obvious ya can't win?

I simply have no equals when it come to talking about my interests, time you midgets just accepted that fact.

clambake
09-12-2016, 12:26 PM
why not call yourself an astronaut?

Avante
09-12-2016, 01:13 PM
why not call yourself an astronaut?

translation

Avante, what about the All Time HBCU backfield in the NFL?

cool~~~

QB...Steve McNair
RB...Walter Payton
RB...Leroy Kelly
Flanker...Jerry Rice

pgardn
09-13-2016, 07:02 AM
translation

Avante, what about the All Time HBCU backfield in the NFL?

cool~~~

QB...Steve McNair
RB...Walter Payton
RB...Leroy Kelly
Flanker...Jerry Rice

translation

Avante?
What do all of the following all have in common?

Nick Cave

Buttermilk

A B-47 Oltorf

1 pound of Trumpeter Beans

Avante
09-13-2016, 11:30 AM
Imagine coming here to just follow Avante around, wow~

Avante
09-13-2016, 11:33 AM
I have thought of two things that I saw my Niners do last night.

A QB looking for that 15-20 yards of open field once he slides out of the pocket then taking off.

All defensive players swarming to the ball on every defensive play.

johnsmith
09-14-2016, 12:43 AM
After you violated an underage girl, did you celebrate with your friends or did you feel any sense of guilt?

It's not often one gets to converse with an admitted child milestone/rapist and I'm wondering what goes through your head after?

Avante
09-14-2016, 11:13 AM
After you violated an underage girl, did you celebrate with your friends or did you feel any sense of guilt?

It's not often one gets to converse with an admitted child milestone/rapist and I'm wondering what goes through your head after?

There were no underage girls in those bars. Where did you ever get this stupid idea there was?

clambake
09-14-2016, 11:15 AM
you've made quite an impression.

Avante
09-14-2016, 11:21 AM
you've made quite an impression.

I always have, I'm used to it and actually expect it. I learned a long time ago how to use simple people like you. I know human nature having made my living having to.

clambake
09-14-2016, 11:23 AM
like you used that little girl?

Avante
09-14-2016, 11:54 AM
like you used that little girl?

First off stupid, all those girls working the bars were coming up to you, ok dummy? And if you turned them down they got pissed off.

Dude, do you know anything about anything?

Ya walk into the bar and here thwey come....buy me drink buy me drink. They were using us ya dumb fuck.

Stupid, in a room ful of full grown women who is looking for dumbass/inexperienced little kids, well?

clambake
09-14-2016, 11:55 AM
First off stupid, all those giels working the bars were coming up to you, ok dummy? And if you turned them down they got pissed off.

Dude, do you know anything about anything?

Ya walk into the bar and here thwey come....buy me drink buy me drink. They were using us ya dumb fuck.
oh, you were in fear?

Avante
09-14-2016, 11:56 AM
oh, you were in fear?

Why do I even bother with you, oh yeah.....YOU FOLLOW ME AROUND~~~~~~~

Dude, I have never seen a worst case of Avanteitist than what you are infested with.

clambake
09-14-2016, 12:01 PM
what....you don't want to talk about it?

Avante
09-14-2016, 12:13 PM
what....you don't want to talk about it?

No problem.

I was a kid 19-22 in the US Navy. We pull into Subic Bay Phillipines. Just outside the naval base is Olongapo City. Here comes LIBERTY CALL. So there ya go, across the bridge for a night of drinking/partying.

You walk into the bar and they are like locusts....BUY ME DRINK, so ya pick out the one ya want and buy her a drink. After an hour the gang decides to move on. So ya say goodbye ( she is begging your $$$$$ to stay).

You do a little bar hopping, ya want to see the city. Around midnight ya start getting serious about finding Miss Tonight. Nobody over there is the least bit concerned with age, that is a total/complete/100% non factor.

You will finally find her and she will be the one to...."we go fucky sucky, short time or long time babysan?" So ya take her to the hotel of her choice, and have your fun. No way in hell anyone is....how old are you? Knowing they'd lie anyway. Dude.....NOBODY CARED....ok stupid?

Me being a big guy I was attracted to full grown women with experience, ok stupid?

clambake
09-14-2016, 12:16 PM
wow

Avante
09-14-2016, 12:19 PM
wow

What would you have done in my spot? You do like pussy, right?

clambake
09-14-2016, 12:22 PM
wow

Avante
09-14-2016, 12:35 PM
wow

Answer the question.

There ya are 19=22 years old walking into a bar in a foreign country with girls all around you begging you to buy them a drink. So what would you do?

clambake
09-14-2016, 12:36 PM
wow

Avante
09-14-2016, 12:43 PM
wow

So ya just wanna talk about Avante, right? Starting right now let's talk about you or we don't talk at all, got it?

Now either answer my question or we are done.

clambake (Norm) walks into a bar in Olongapo City, ok stupid what now?

clambake
09-14-2016, 12:51 PM
i walk in and rescue children.

Avante
09-14-2016, 12:55 PM
i walk in and rescue children.

Ok, how do you do that and be specific. Elaporate on how that is done, love to see this.

clambake
09-14-2016, 01:01 PM
i walk in and curb stomp the 6-2 275lbs of pedo.

Avante
09-14-2016, 01:10 PM
i walk in and curb stomp the 6-2 275lbs of pedo.

Come on guy ya said you would rescue the children, ok dude, how ya going to do that? Come on ya little shit, how ya going to do that, well?

Cool the sily shit and answer the question, ok?

clambake
09-14-2016, 01:19 PM
no pedo would dare stand up to me. they'd be trampling on your crushed skull in an effort to escape.

Avante
09-14-2016, 01:24 PM
no pedo would dare stand up to me. they'd be trampling on your crushed skull in an effort to escape.

Dude, you are going to rescue the children, right? Ok, tell me Norm, how is that done? Come on ya little shit, stop with your silly bullshit and answer the question. How are you going to rescue the children?

Norm, until ya answer that question I will be ignoring everything else your dumb ass says, got it?

So what are you going to be doing to rescue the children, well?

clambake
09-14-2016, 01:26 PM
i laid it out for you. I'm a very deliberate pedo stomper.

clambake
09-14-2016, 01:29 PM
it would be an E.L.E. for pedo's.

Avante
09-14-2016, 01:38 PM
Poor little guy. (guy follows me everywhere I go, he really has it that bad)

Ok moving on from trolling dummies.

Found this yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiS37_EULj8

Avante
09-14-2016, 08:15 PM
Camera pans in on four big black guys all dressed up.... black, gold everywhere, ya can feel the streets, the..black. They leave the bar with waves to all the hotties, they low five the bouncer.

So there they sit in a long black cadillac. Biggest cat in the back seat lights up a joint as they pull away from the curb. Cat riding shotgun...

Cat riding shotgun....how bout some sounds dawg?
Driver (gold teeth a shining)....cool~~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yog-cNfqnig

So there they go cruising down the drag, four big black dudes singing along with old Hank.

Ha~~~~~~~~~~~~

clambake
09-14-2016, 10:12 PM
i thought you were going away for a month?

Avante
09-14-2016, 10:29 PM
i thought you were going away for a month?

Stupid, where did I say that at, show me?

You cannot be this dumb.

Avante
09-14-2016, 10:44 PM
Albert Collins, Freddie King and the great Mance Lipscomb, Texas blues at it's best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz6LbWWqX-g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95YlwLT5ZT4&list=PLmu-rMeVjUUPUDykXGCFZqDRYXI6WSbH_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmPgKsklczM

Now that's music little people, none of this stupid/idiotic ....FUCK THE POLICE...bullshit.

Avante
09-14-2016, 11:02 PM
Tupac wouldn't make a zit on this guys ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEZTr7pedIk

Texas blues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6kPQLLLYAc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU0MF8pwktg

Avante
09-14-2016, 11:06 PM
It just hit me, if you don't know shit about music and are 14-18, ok ok Tupac might work.

Avante
09-14-2016, 11:19 PM
Can't forget Louisiana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-csuxRIZrI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siT7v_XITqw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNnp_4jZbrY

We always hear about how them blues came from the Mississippi Delta, Memphis, Texas. Actually the first blues on record were women singers with more jazz than blues bands. The first male to make a dent in them blues was banjo player.singer Papa Charley Jackson, he first recorded in 1924, which is before any blues cat from anywhere else was put on record. He was from Louisiana.

(Kentuckian Sylvester Weaver did play banjo on a 1923 record backing Sara Martin)

Avante
09-15-2016, 01:12 PM
I want to talk about this, will do it here.

We aren't mean enought here in the USA when it comes to crime. Hell, the last time I was in the Phillipines they had marshall law over there (early 70's) yep, soldiers on the streets carrying machine guns, they had a curfew. You knew that if ya fucked up you would be shot on sight. No way in hell ya fucked up.

Any man found guilty of murder, rape or child abuse totally fucked up and will not be tolerated at all, none. The day they are found guilty is the day he is blown away, yep...BANG~~~~~~

We need to stop being so nice to bad people.

Last time (actually last 4 times) I was called in for jury duty, when the judge asked about why we just couldn't do this.

As ya know you can go behind the curtain.

Avante...I've been called in for this once a year for about the last 10, and every single time it's always that same guy, a young Mexican who did something stupid. No way in hell I can be unbiased, yep, I'm convinced these people have a serious problem playing by the rules.

Judge...you can go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How about we put a hold on that silly pedo crap, this time, ok? Really is boring and ridiculous by now, ok? I had my fun with it and it's boring me now, ok?

clambake
09-15-2016, 01:32 PM
repent

Avante
09-15-2016, 01:37 PM
repent

Come on guy, you really this fucking boring and uncreative and ignorant and dumb? Don't ya get tired of being you? Add something, instead of acting like some retard on a computer, ok?

Bring something/anything other than...."just an idiot on a computer"....can you?

Avante
09-15-2016, 06:19 PM
The next Johnny Football (on the field)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt660JRVl80

Avante
09-16-2016, 11:54 PM
I always get a kick out of the word.....racist.

Think about that, yes we do have the different races, so what is wrong with talking about those obvious differences? And we are different.

What if those 9 foot tall Venusians were visitors as were the 3 feet tall Martians, we are suppose to ignore the obvious differences, why? Ignore that one eye in the middle of a martians forehead and those six arms on a Venusian. Act like those Venusians wouldn't make a hell of a baseballer.....why?

I have no doubts the average Chinamen is a hell of a lot smarter than the aversge Mexican and stats will prove that, so why do we need to ignore that fact?

We all know blacks make better sprinters, wide receivers, running backs, long jumpers, basketballers, cornerbacks than anyone else, so why play pretend? Football/track recruiters know this, that's why we see them in Texas, Cali and Florida, yep, where the black athletes are.

I'm without question a racist, I want a computer worked on that will go to Chin Yu, I need some fruit picked I give that job to Juan and his wife and their 11 kids, I need a 10.4 sprinter, that will be Fast Willie.

DJR210
09-17-2016, 01:17 AM
:lol didn't read

Avante
09-17-2016, 01:27 AM
:lol didn't read

Little guy has how many options here? So where do we this little shit, entering an Avante thread to tell him he didn't read the post, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ As he totally ignored all the other threads here, hahahhahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avanteitist at it's finest, it's like a magnate, it just draws you in.

DJR210
09-17-2016, 01:34 AM
I wasn't even talking to you, you schmuck on wheels.. ST doesnt revolve around your raping ass.

Avante
09-17-2016, 01:37 AM
I wasn't even talking to you, you schmuck on wheels.. ST doesnt revolve around your raping ass.
:sleep

Avante
09-17-2016, 01:38 AM
The Avante experience, so many just can't help themselves.

Avante
11-04-2016, 12:38 AM
Never been to Texas......gotta be a song there somewhere.

Da da da DUT...never been to Texas
Da da da DUT...but I want to go
Da da da DUT....maybe out in El Paso
Da da da DUT...or the Alamo

Never been to Texas, but I wanna go.

then...hmmmmm?

clambake
11-04-2016, 11:10 AM
you go to texas, they'll shoot you in the head.

SpursforSix
11-04-2016, 11:27 AM
Never been to Texas......gotta be a song there somewhere.

Da da da DUT...never been to Texas
Da da da DUT...but I want to go
Da da da DUT....maybe out in El Paso
Da da da DUT...or the Alamo

Never been to Texas, but I wanna go.

then...hmmmmm?

Z5vehZvTKCs

Avante
11-04-2016, 12:07 PM
FINALLY....something that wasn't stupid, I knew ya could do it.

As we all know Mississippi gets the credit for them old blues, all of Mississippi gets called...the Delta....blues, yep while wrong that's just how it goes. BUT.....the first big "Country" bluesman was the Texan Blind Lemon Jefferson.

The first recored blues was a jazz based band playing behind a female vocalist, a Ma Rainey, Bessie Smith, Mamie Smith, etc etc etc. That started in 1920, Blind Lemon while not the first "Country" blues cat he was theb est and most famous.

I. Hustle
11-04-2016, 01:43 PM
you go to texas, they'll shoot you in the head.

Did you ever elaporate? I bet he wanted you to elaporate all over him.

Avante
11-04-2016, 02:46 PM
Everytime I go to Target or Walmart, I feel like Davy Crockett at the Alamo, sheesh~~~~

Mexicans have never heard of birth contol, how about...baby sitter? It's always the same picture....

Fat Mexican woman, 4/5 kids following her with one of them old enought to stay home and watch the others.

clambake
11-04-2016, 02:52 PM
Everytime I go to Target or Walmart, I feel like Davy Crockett at the Alamo, sheesh~~~~

Mexicans have never heard of birth contol, how about...baby sitter? It's always the same picture....

Fat Mexican woman, 4/5 kids following her with one of them old enought to stay home and watch the others.
would you leave your house if it had a bunch of mexicans in it?

SpursforSix
11-04-2016, 02:53 PM

Who fucking pays a baby sitter to watch kids when they go to the store. They probably need the kids there to try on stuff.

Fat Mexican Woman: hello...I saw your ad...you're a baby sitter?
Avante: Yep...how smooth are the children? I mean...how old are the children?
Fat Mexican Woma: aw hells no...

Avante
11-04-2016, 04:42 PM
Who fucking pays a baby sitter to watch kids when they go to the store. They probably need the kids there to try on stuff.

Fat Mexican Woman: hello...I saw your ad...you're a baby sitter?
Avante: Yep...how smooth are the children? I mean...how old are the children?
Fat Mexican Woma: aw hells no...

Who in the fuck pays the oldest kid to watch the orhers?

Stupid, no way in hell I baby sit any kids, ok stupid?

Dude, who wants to be around a bunch of dumbass kids?

SpursforSix
11-04-2016, 09:03 PM
Who in the fuck pays the oldest kid to watch the orhers?

Stupid, no way in hell I baby sit any kids, ok stupid?

Dude, who wants to be around a bunch of dumbass kids?

Oh right. I shouldn't have confused "baby sit" with "rape and molest". #Avanteisaperv

Avante
11-05-2016, 12:18 AM
Oh right. I shouldn't have confused "baby sit" with "rape and molest". #Avanteisaperv

Will your dumbass ever figure this out? PROFREESIONAL HOOKERS WHO WERE OF LEGAL AGE.....ok ya dumb fuck? My God you're an idiot.

Stupid.....THEY CAME RUNNING TO YOU....ok moron?

How in the hell does anyone rape and molest....PROFESSIONAL HOOKERS OF LEGAL AGE...explain that to me ya dumb fuck, ok?

Stupid are ya simply top damn dumb to understand what.......

"Once I heard about that sex slavery thing over there it pissed me off, why weren't we told about that sick shit?"

...is saying? Dude, ya chop sick ass pedos into little pieces and feed them to the fish, ok stupid

Only here in stupidville where the average IQ is 7, would anyone not get my stance on that sick shit. It really is amazing the level of...DUH~~~ we see here.

So bars hired underage kids to hustle drinks, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have any idea at all what your buddies would have done if they saw you messing around with little kids?

My God you fuckers are ignorant, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SpursforSix
11-05-2016, 04:55 AM
Will your dumbass ever figure this out? PROFREESIONAL HOOKERS WHO WERE OF LEGAL AGE.....ok ya dumb fuck? My God you're an idiot.

Stupid.....THEY CAME RUNNING TO YOU....ok moron?

How in the hell does anyone rape and molest....PROFESSIONAL HOOKERS OF LEGAL AGE...explain that to me ya dumb fuck, ok?

Stupid are ya simply top damn dumb to understand what.......

"Once I heard about that sex slavery thing over there it pissed me off, why weren't we told about that sick shit?"

...is saying? Dude, ya chop sick ass pedos into little pieces and feed them to the fish, ok stupid

Only here in stupidville where the average IQ is 7, would anyone not get my stance on that sick shit. It really is amazing the level of...DUH~~~ we see here.

So bars hired underage kids to hustle drinks, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have any idea at all what your buddies would have done if they saw you messing around with little kids?

My God you fuckers are ignorant, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#savethechildrenandharambeqo

Avante
11-05-2016, 08:22 AM
#savethechildrenandharambeqo

So you're down to totally ignoring reality , right? The hell with my stance on that sick shit, right? Why this need to just lie and bullshit, why make shit up? You really this fucked up? Dude, stop igoring how things really were, ok faggot?

So you are a queer and suck cocks, right? So at what age did you know you craved cock. well? The hell with is that true or not, you're a cocksucker.

Avante
11-05-2016, 09:25 AM
How can ya talk Texas and not talk Black Boy Shine and Sugarland?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rl0PG8r8V8

Now you'd want to mix him in with....(all recorded prior to 1940)

Black Ivory King
Blind Lemon Jefferson
Papa Charlie Jackson....one of the first male blues cats to record....1924. A banjo player.
Bessie Tucker
Victoria Spivey
The Black Ace
Henry Thomas....born in the 1880's
Ramblin Thomas
Coley Jones
Jack Ranger
Willie Reed
Bo Jones...............bluesdome's best example of a lone/obscure one record guitar player moanin' his blues.
Lead Belly
Little Hat Jones
Rabbit Brown
Kid Stormy Weather
King Solomon Hil
Blind Willie Reynolds...his "Outside Woman Blues"...covered by a few rock bands.
Hattie Hudson
Funny Papa Smith....beat to death in prison
Texas Alexander
Blind Willie Johnson.....Clapton has called him the greatest slide guitarist ever. His.....John the Revelator, a classic and widely covered....or they tried anyway.

That is a Texas/Louisiana mix.

Bo Jones.....as good as it gets. There's about a dozen who for some reason cut ..a..record and then....poof~~~~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1FzZMqYwQE