PDA

View Full Version : What Are The Poorest Things You Do?

symple19
10-10-2013, 07:41 AM
I take big handfuls of napkins whenever I get the chance... So I don't have to buy them, of course.

If the destination is within a couple miles, I throw on the backpack and walk whenever possible.

My girlfriend is a coupon Nazi, which is great for saving money, but completely embarrassing when you're in line at Kroger and you just know that people are plotting your death as they burn holes through your back with hateful eyes :lol

I pick up any change I see, even pennies

-Richer-
10-10-2013, 07:57 AM
When traveling short distances, I sometimes have my negro bring my car around so that I can drive myself.

I buy my Dom Perignon White Gold Jeroboam in bulk.

I've been known to drive to Harry Winston as opposed to having them bring over a collection.

Avante
10-10-2013, 07:59 AM
Get my...

mouth wash
candles
cokes
toothpaste
deodorant

...at the Dollar Tree.

Only have pizza on the weekend.

Change the oil after 4000 miles instead of 3000.

Cancelled...ESPN the Magazine.

Drink Instant Breakfast as opposed to an actual breakfast.

No longer leave the porch light on at night.

Stop buying football cards.

The Reckoning
10-10-2013, 08:49 AM
i don't own a car :smokin

Rogue
10-10-2013, 09:22 AM
I never wash my hands after having a pee and I'll wipe my hands clean (when there's urine splattered on my hands) on the wall or the door... I'll throw some garbage out of the window when I'm visiting my cousin's and having a hard time finding the trashcan. Those are the least shameful things you can imagine a chink doing though.

Koolaid_Man
10-10-2013, 09:33 AM
I always keep a mini bottle of scope (religiously) so I can gargle right after sex...I even drink a sip to kill any vaginal or anal fluids that may have went down my throat...
I call my Asian homies to hack and bootleg anything I need...but not Apple TV :hat

I eat yogurt instead of ice cream

Two10Whitey
10-10-2013, 09:44 AM
Dollar menu.. Poor wealth, poor health.

lebomb
10-10-2013, 09:51 AM
I hit up the dollar store for certain items............

I buy shirts/pants from Ross and TJ Max........but it takes hours sifting through the fucked up clothes to get one or two nice items.

I always, always buy the cheap Vahhkuh. After two shots, I cant tell the difference from the good shit.

Spur|n|Austin
10-10-2013, 09:55 AM
Shop at Nordstroms Rack and Neiman Marcus Last Call

lebomb
10-10-2013, 10:03 AM
Shop at Nordstroms Rack and Neiman Marcus Last Call

Say it isnt so..........

Rich ass!! :rolleyes

Rogue
10-10-2013, 10:04 AM
When I'm pissing in a public toilet room, I never choose those urinaries (mostly because I'm too short, only 5'7 :depressed) but always the buckets instead, and sometimes I deliberately piss into the next cubicle when I see someone sitting there shitting.

lebomb
10-10-2013, 10:06 AM
(mostly because I'm too short, only 5'7 :depressed)

Damn Rogue, you cant even reach your goddesses titties :cry

Rogue
10-10-2013, 10:09 AM
not really. My goddess is only 5'3 and I think that's a perfect size to match 5'7 :drool:

lebomb
10-10-2013, 10:10 AM
not really. My goddess is only 5'3 and I think that's a perfect size to match 5'7 :drool:

My bad ........... :chestbump

lebomb
10-10-2013, 10:11 AM

My fiancee is 5'9

Spur|n|Austin
10-10-2013, 10:12 AM
Say it isnt so..........

Rich ass!! :rolleyes

Honestly though, they have practically the same prices as TJMaxx, Ross, Marshalls, etc. for much much higher quality shit. Gotta look sharp at the office, ya dig?

Rogue
10-10-2013, 10:20 AM
my goddess is pretty short and she also admits so herself, and that's why she always has to wear high heels whenever attending public events. And that's probably also the reason why she seems to be even more popular in Espana and Asia (where guys are generally short) than here in the US. There're some dickheads in the US who somehow hate my goddess, while in those Asian countries like my homeland, she's simply a goddess, perfect and gorgeous.

by davyd3-1 (http://www.imdb.com/user/ur15681834/)
» Fri Aug 2 2013 16:24:21 (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2115394/board/nest/191526932?d=217878195#217878195)Flag ▼ (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2115394/board/nest/191526932?ref_=tt_bd_1#) | Reply (http://www.imdb.com/register/?why=boards#217878195) |

IMDb member since June 2007

I just can't get over the fact that she went on and on about how she's engaged to Obama and how they email back and forth even about policy matters. Obama said that they didn't even have each other's emails and said it in a stump speech seeming to make her sound somewhat delusional. Remember she did said "my heart belongs to Barack, and "I feel like I am supporting someone for President and having a personal dialogue with them and it's amazing." A Lie. Obama answered Scarlett's allegations by saying: "my secretary thanks Scarlet for what she's doing for my campaign and suddenly we have this ongoing email relationship?" He, and probably Michelle, wanted to stop this cartoon from gaining traction. Then she had a minor car crash and blamed the paparazzi caused her to crash wherein the parking lot tapes showed that she crashed with no paparazzi chasing her. But the thing that is truly beyond vanity is how she mentions her designer clothes and accessories in every other sentence. It's not for endorsements, you can tell, it's simply b/c she wants the world to think she has such expensive and "vain" tastes. Of course, this is from a chick who said that she'd never be caught not wearing make up b/c you never know who you're going to see at any time?? She said that she doesn't dress casual ever, and doesn't wear sweats even, also b/c you never know who may be watching and you want to look your best... No I don't hate the gorgeous lying whore :), but I do think she's so off on herself that her ego is so big it could tip the earth off its axis. Yeah she is sooo gorgeous, imo, in spite of cellulite on the backs of her legs. Oh yes, she said that she never was on a diet and was never inside of a gym; but her personal trainer said differently. She is like all the other girls that nobody gets (well not me anyway)...she is a snob and does lie. I say this in all due respect, as Woody Allen would say.

lebomb
10-10-2013, 10:25 AM
Honestly though, they have practically the same prices as TJMaxx, Ross, Marshalls, etc. for much much higher quality shit. Gotta look sharp at the office, ya dig?

I will have to check that out for sure.....I have to dress business casual at work.

CheapBastard
10-10-2013, 11:00 AM
Dont use drive thru but go inside to stock up on napkins, salt n pepper packets or shakers, splenda, straws, forks n spoons. Always use coupons. Only drink during happy hours. Hit up the breakfast bars at hotels. hill country fair all the way. If I see a big family gathering at a park I snag a free plate of food. Never pass up free samples in grocery stores. Look at buying a car for some hot dogs. Check out open houses for some free appetizers.

cantthinkofanything
10-10-2013, 11:11 AM
When you've got game, you can get away with not spending as much $. Not that I don't have it. I just don't like to spend it on hoes. For example...

Me going out on Friday night...got a nice date...she lives in a high rise on 5th. Nice digs. Me...I've got a condo on the beach. For this date...I take the Caddy out for a spin. Silk shirt...tie...Armani coat and some nice Dockers. Shoes...depending on my mood...either some Cole Hahns or maybe some K Swiss tennies. This is where my money is spent for dates. The actual date....

I pick her up...she's smoking hot. We'll have some beers on the way... Where are we going? she asks.

Baby...I could take you to the most expensive restaurant in the city...buy some expensive wine...lobster...whatever....
Or...we could do something different...something where you know it's just me and you...no pretenses.

At this point, she's wondering what's in store.

I casually drive through Arby's, order a couple of Turkey Clubs. We park. After a couple of bites....
[
Me: "it's good...huh?"

Her: "yes baby"

Me: "do you like the melted cheese?"

Her: "ooooohhh baby"

Me: "I've got an idea..."

Her: "whaaaat??"

Me: " let's slowly take off our clothes..."

Her: eyes agog..

Me: " climb in the back seat...."

Her: "ooooohhh yesss..."

Me: "and rub the sandwiches all over each other's privates. and then poop on the seat"

Her: "you had me at hello"

Me: "good night Avante's mom

hehateme
10-10-2013, 11:16 AM
When you've got game, you can get away with not spending as much $. Not that I don't have it. I just don't like to spend it on hoes. For example...

Me going out on Friday night...got a nice date...she lives in a high rise on 5th. Nice digs. Me...I've got a condo on the beach. For this date...I take the Caddy out for a spin. Silk shirt...tie...Armani coat and some nice Dockers. Shoes...depending on my mood...either some Cole Hahns or maybe some K Swiss tennies. This is where my money is spent for dates. The actual date....

I pick her up...she's smoking hot. We'll have some beers on the way... Where are we going? she asks.

Baby...I could take you to the most expensive restaurant in the city...buy some expensive wine...lobster...whatever....
Or...we could do something different...something where you know it's just me and you...no pretenses.

At this point, she's wondering what's in store.

I casually drive through Arby's, order a couple of Turkey Clubs. We park. After a couple of bites....
[
Me: "it's good...huh?"

Her: "yes baby"

Me: "do you like the melted cheese?"

Her: "ooooohhh baby"

Me: "I've got an idea..."

Her: "whaaaat??"

Me: " let's slowly take off our clothes..."

Her: eyes agog..

Me: " climb in the back seat...."

Her: "ooooohhh yesss..."

Me: "and rub the sandwiches all over each other's privates. and then poop on the seat"

Her: "you had me at hello"

Me: "good night Avante's mom

For a minute I thought this was Kool replying...:lol

CheapBastard
10-10-2013, 11:25 AM
Dont use drive thru but go inside to stock up on napkins, salt n pepper packets or shakers, splenda, straws, forks n spoons. Always use coupons. Only drink during happy hours. Hit up the breakfast bars at hotels. hill country fair all the way. If I see a big family gathering at a park I snag a free plate of food. Never pass up free samples in grocery stores. Look at buying a car for some hot dogs. Check out open houses for some free appetizers.

Two10Whitey
10-10-2013, 11:27 AM

FkLA
10-10-2013, 11:27 AM
i don't own a car :smokin

Fucking loser tbh.

cantthinkofanything
10-10-2013, 11:28 AM
I had a friend in college who got married during his sophmore year. At that point, they had this deal at Grandy's where it was all you can eat Chicken Fried Steak or Fried Chicken. We'd go eat but he would put about 20 pieces of fried chicken in his backpack to take home for the next few days.

If I was broke today, I'd do the same thing at Chinese buffets. For $10, I guarantee I could eat for many days from whatever I could shove in Avante's mom's purse.

The Reckoning
10-10-2013, 11:32 AM
Fucking loser tbh.

don't have to when i live in australia :smokin

cantthinkofanything
10-10-2013, 11:33 AM

how many Aborigines do you own bigshot?

xmas1997
10-10-2013, 11:47 AM
Thinking I might someday be poor.:lol

DeadlyDynasty
10-10-2013, 11:50 AM
I hit up the EMS Lounge at all the hospitals and clear out all the muscle milks, otis spunkmeyer cookies (those things have heroin in them), and gatorade.

thunderup
10-10-2013, 11:52 AM
I don't do any poor things. That generally implies a sense of weakness. This is how alpha males do things.

DeadlyDynasty
10-10-2013, 11:55 AM
I sometimes go P2P when cooking a batch.

RD2191
10-10-2013, 11:59 AM
Buy Quality not Quantity, some Tellason jeans and some oxfords from Oak Street Bootmakers.

FkLA
10-10-2013, 11:59 AM

Unless you live in the outback why wouldnt you need a car? Public transportation is for teens/adults who are losers imho.

FkLA
10-10-2013, 12:05 PM
Im pretty cheap with clothes tbh. Probably only spend like $100-$200 a year tops. Normally just wear t-shirts and basketball shorts year round, maybe sweatpants in the winter...so my jeans and dress shirts from years ago are like new and I just use them on the rare occasion that I need to dress nicely.

HarlemHeat37
10-10-2013, 12:10 PM
The only "poor" thing I do is stall work on my car for a little while, tbh..even then, I live in Toronto, the subway system is nice, you don't even need a car in the city, which exacerbates my procrastination, tbh:lol..

I wish I had a thrifty mentality, tbh..I spend way too much money on clothes and eating out, especially the former..

benefactor
10-10-2013, 12:14 PM
I buy water in bulk at Sam's. Five bucks and change for 24 big bottles with the sport cap.

I do the napkin thing too...but that's more about not getting caught without one. My glove box is always well supplied.

I buy almost all of my clothes at JCPenneys...because I'm constantly getting coupons from them through the mail because I have a card with them and use it all the time. 10 bucks off here, 20% off there...and if they are having a sale you can usually take the extra amount off the sale price. The card always gets paid off though. I've never paid interest on it. I also wait until the end of a season to buy clothes for the next season. For instance, they are clearing out the last of their summer stuff now. Picked up two nice pairs of shorts for less than 20 bucks for both. I have long sleeved shirts that I paid less than half price for that I haven't worn yet. I got those just before spring of this year. Getting ready to break them out pretty soon.

thunderup
10-10-2013, 12:16 PM
Say my name.

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 12:28 PM
I buy water in bulk at Sam's. Five bucks and change for 24 big bottles with the sport cap.Bottled water is in no way cheap.

Spur|n|Austin
10-10-2013, 12:38 PM
Bottled water is in no way cheap.

I was going to say the same thing pretty much; filtering your own water would be the obvious cheaper method here.

The Reckoning
10-10-2013, 12:50 PM
Unless you live in the outback why wouldnt you need a car? Public transportation is for teens/adults who are losers imho.

you can have your car that your poppy bought you and ill have my tier one research institution diploma tyvm :smokin

i save thousands a year walking around and not being a fat cholo

FkLA
10-10-2013, 01:04 PM
you can have your car that your poppy bought you and ill have my tier one research institution diploma tyvm :smokin

i save thousands a year walking around and not being a fat cholo

Mexican dads dont buy their sons cars tbh.

And time is money son, lol at making a short trip to a store an all day adventures because youre too much of a loser or little hipster to buy a car. Fuck that. Fuck waiting for the bus too.

The Reckoning
10-10-2013, 01:11 PM
Mexican dads dont buy their sons cars tbh.

And time is money son, lol at making a short trip to a store an all day adventures because youre too much of a loser or little hipster to buy a car. Fuck that. Fuck waiting for the bus too.

lol i room with four aussie girls and when i absolutely need to be somewhere i make them drive me

FkLA
10-10-2013, 01:36 PM
lol i room with four aussie girls and when i absolutely need to be somewhere i make them drive me

So youre a moocher? Even worse tbh.

The Reckoning
10-10-2013, 01:43 PM

i pay them with my cock. all is good.

FkLA
10-10-2013, 01:49 PM
Damn, aussie girls must be some dumbass sluts tbh.

RD2191
10-10-2013, 01:50 PM
:lmao:tu

Darth_Pelican
10-10-2013, 02:00 PM
otis spunkmeyer cookies (those things have heroin in them)

:tu We have an otis spunkmeyer oven and a freezer full of their cookies in our office kitchen. There is definitely heroin in them.

Creepn
10-10-2013, 02:15 PM

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMNN!! lol All 4 of them?

InternationalzPlayalisticCaddilacMuzic!

2pac > Kobe
10-10-2013, 02:33 PM
buying reggie when no dank

ScoobyDoo
10-10-2013, 02:57 PM

Ruk. Rat shit.

DMC
10-10-2013, 03:27 PM
I never wash my hands after having a pee and I'll wipe my hands clean (when there's urine splattered on my hands) on the wall or the door... I'll throw some garbage out of the window when I'm visiting my cousin's and having a hard time finding the trashcan. Those are the least shameful things you can imagine a chink doing though.

:lmao

DMC
10-10-2013, 03:29 PM
I don't tip blacks.

benefactor
10-10-2013, 04:02 PM
Bottled water is in no way cheap.
25 cents per bottle isn't expensive either. I pay a small fee for the convenience. My wife and I take a bottle a day to work. Be both have filtered water at work so we both refill there all day long.

ploto
10-10-2013, 04:18 PM
I use coupons but only for things that I already buy.

I take my sack lunch to work. I work with so many people who gripe about money all the time, and they go out to lunch everyday.

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 04:31 PM
25 cents per bottle isn't expensive either.Since 25 cents will get the average residential customer in Austin about 45 gallons of water, it's pretty expensive.

thunderup
10-10-2013, 04:56 PM
Now that I think about it. I give clothes and food away to struggling Native Americans.

bigzak25
10-10-2013, 05:04 PM
The poorest thing I did was call directv and complain a little to get nfl ticket for free.

DJR210
10-10-2013, 05:45 PM
I even drink a sip to kill any vaginal or anal fluids that may have went down my throat...

:lol

Thank heavens his goddess isn't a virgin because if he ever did get his chance to smash, being an asian he would't reach her cherry either.

The poorest thing I ever do is steal the industrial size rolls of TP from the stalls at work to avoid having to make a run to the store. Those damn rolls last forever.

Moocher
10-10-2013, 10:06 PM

Works for me.

DJR210
10-11-2013, 12:31 AM

Buying dank when there's no wax.

Spur|n|Austin
10-11-2013, 01:42 AM
Now that I think about it. I give clothes and food away to struggling Native Americans.

Throwing meth-residue soaked clothes onto reservations is not considered giving really..

thunderup
10-11-2013, 01:44 AM
Throwing meth-residue soaked clothes onto reservations is not considered giving really..
Meth jokes :tu

Spur|n|Austin
10-11-2013, 01:45 AM
Meth tokes :tu

fify

ehz33satx
10-11-2013, 01:51 AM
I am not poor.

2pac > Kobe
10-11-2013, 02:09 AM
Buying dank when there's no wax.
check ur pms