PDA

View Full Version : LMAO at Applebees

lebomb
10-10-2013, 09:07 AM
Sittin there eating and having a drink with my girl at Applebees, and in walks a really cute girl and another that looked.....uhhhumm, a little mannish. Well, turns out they are lesbians as we suspected. The mannish one was all over the cute one as they ate and had a few cocktails. Then this :drunk ass dude walks over to them trying to throw game, like he was gonna take one or both home with him. He offers to buy them a drink and they accepted. The drinks come and he says cheers as all 3 down the shots. Next thing? The lesbians say "Thanks" stand straight the fuck up and walk out hand in hand. Ol dude is standing there like :wtf , gottdayum bitches took my for my paper :cuss .......... guess he went home and :jack his cack with his :cry

:lmao ...........classic Philip maneuver at the bar

KoolAid Mans Brother
10-10-2013, 09:17 AM
lol @ going to Applebees period. shit food, shit people

Koolaid_Man
10-10-2013, 09:20 AM
Sittin there eating and having a drink with my girl at Applebees, and in walks a really cute girl and another that looked.....uhhhumm, a little mannish. Well, turns out they are lesbians as we suspected. The mannish one was all over the cute one as they ate and had a few cocktails. Then this :drunk ass dude walks over to them trying to throw game, like he was gonna take one or both home with him. He offers to buy them a drink and they accepted. The drinks come and he says cheers as all 3 down the shots. Next thing? The lesbians say "Thanks" stand straight the fuck up and walk out hand in hand. Ol dude is standing there like :wtf , gottdayum bitches took my for my paper :cuss .......... guess he went home and :jack his cack with his :cry

:lmao ...........classic Philip maneuver at the bar

He's trying to spit game in a "Applebee's"? I've heard of the place, seen commercials but never been...it sounds Cheesy as fuck...almost like Chuck-E-Cheese for the Bambino's...no one took him he gave the money away....I ain't buying no fucking drinks at no got dam applebee's...I just can't imagine he thought he'd score in a place like that....weird yo...

Koolaid_Man
10-10-2013, 09:22 AM

I presume there's nothing wrong with the place if you're not trying to pick up chicks...

Rogue
10-10-2013, 09:35 AM
Dude has learned to tell lesbos from straights at least, and the tuition ain't too big imho

lebomb
10-10-2013, 09:37 AM

I aint mad at ya..........I hated that place, but gave it another chance after years. Its actually not a bad deal. We got the 2 for $20......appetizer, two entrees, 4 alcoholic beverages for $30 total. And the shit actually tasted good for a change.

*shrugs*

lebomb
10-10-2013, 09:40 AM
He's trying to spit game in a "Applebee's"? I've heard of the place, seen commercials but never been...it sounds Cheesy as fuck...almost like Chuck-E-Cheese for the Bambino's...no one took him he gave the money away....I ain't buying no fucking drinks at no got dam applebee's...I just can't imagine he thought he'd score in a place like that....weird yo...

It was so predictable it was almost not worth making a thread over, but it was funny as hell. Dude walked from another table of his friends and actually thought he could pull one or both lesbians. How in the world could he be so dumb? When girls are locked up with other girls, they usually HATE men by that time. Dude didnt stand a chance in hell getting any ass from them.

lebomb
10-10-2013, 09:43 AM
http://www.celebitchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/wenn2376989.jpg

This is about how opposite these lesbians were. One HOT, the other NOT so much.

DJR210
10-10-2013, 05:53 PM

The bar is perfectly good. Hard to fuck up a beer unless it's slightly less than ice cold tbh.

CubanMustGo
10-10-2013, 06:08 PM
LOL American beer drinker who thinks it's only good if it's "ice cold" to numb the taste buds

baseline bum
10-10-2013, 07:35 PM
The bar is perfectly good. Hard to fuck up a beer unless it's slightly less than ice cold tbh.

Ice cold is a pretty good way to fuck a beer up tbh.

DJR210
10-10-2013, 07:45 PM
Ice cold is a pretty good way to fuck a beer up tbh.

Lukewarm for you? Wake up after a party and drink the backwash in all of your cans?

baseline bum
10-10-2013, 07:47 PM
Lukewarm for you? Wake up after a party and drink the backwash in all of your cans?

Most of the time the temperature after taking it out the fridge for 10 minutes is pretty good. Makes an enormous positive difference in the flavor unless you're drinking Olde English 800 tbh.

DJR210
10-10-2013, 08:13 PM
Most of the time the temperature after taking it out the fridge for 10 minutes is pretty good. Makes an enormous positive difference in the flavor unless you're drinking Olde English 800 tbh.

Meh, not a beer connoisseur. I don't really drink for the flavor experience, but more to get drunk. I'm a pothead so I'm more picky with how I consume there.

DPG21920
10-10-2013, 08:59 PM
Meh, not a beer connoisseur. I don't really drink for the flavor experience, but more to get drunk. I'm a pothead so I'm more picky with how I consume there.

Same concept - Imagine the best way to smoke and enjoy good weed vs smoking dirt out of a coke can.

DPG21920
10-10-2013, 08:59 PM
I have never been to Applebees. I could never even for one second imagine a scenario where I would choose that.

DJR210
10-10-2013, 09:01 PM
Same concept - Imagine the best way to smoke and enjoy good weed vs smoking dirt out of a coke can.

:lol

Makes perfect sense now, thanks.

Phillip
10-10-2013, 09:06 PM
lol utsa

DPG21920
10-10-2013, 09:07 PM
:lol

Makes perfect sense now, thanks.

:lol My analogies have been on point lately.

philldafunk
10-10-2013, 09:14 PM
After that PR nightmare they had last year, Applebees isn't bad at all. They have happy hour all day, and half priced appetizers after 10 (or something like that). I take females to the one off of Walzem often.

Viva Las Espuelas
10-10-2013, 09:49 PM
shit food, indeed.

baseline bum
10-10-2013, 10:01 PM
shit food, indeed.

You don't like paying for someone to microwave your dinner for you?

DJR210
10-10-2013, 10:57 PM
What is the general consensus from ST on Chili's?

lebomb
10-11-2013, 08:04 AM
LMAO off at all the clowns that act like they eat at the Palm every gottdayum night. You bitches eat fast food dont ya?

And.......LMAO at Philip, that cawk butter works fries at Carls Jr. Wet Tshirt wearing OU faggot.

Spur|n|Austin
10-11-2013, 08:20 AM
What is the general consensus from ST on Chili's?

Worse than Applebee's if possible, then again I haven't been to either since I can't remember when.

resistanze
10-11-2013, 08:31 AM

:lol Truth

cantthinkofanything
10-11-2013, 08:52 AM
Worse than Applebee's if possible, then again I haven't been to either since I can't remember when.

I went to Applebee's about 6 years ago and it was worse than any Chili's I've been to. Seems like Applebee's is always advertising some new menu addition but the all look the same. Some kind of grilled shit topped with some other grilled shit with some shit sauce. Served on a skillet.

If we're meeting some friends and all the kids are along, I don't mind Chili's. It's always the same discussion. Twelve people trying to decide where to go. The parents make good suggestions but there's always one kid who won't eat there. After a few minutes, someone will throw in the flag and say, "Chili's?". Then everyone looks at the problem kid who nods their head and everyone reluctantly agrees. So I know the food will be average and the service will suck but it beats having to argue about where to go.

lebomb
10-11-2013, 09:24 AM
TBH...........we went to Applebees because of 2 for $20 (cheap bastards) and there was NO WAIT!! Noone goes to that muthafawkuh!! :lmao

Buddy Mignon
10-11-2013, 05:20 PM
I always agressively flirt with a Dikes bitch when they cross my path.

DeadlyDynasty
10-11-2013, 05:27 PM
It's classier to take your girl through the Mickey D's drive-thru, pull the "I forgot my wallet" card, then go home and drill her in the ass.

DeadlyDynasty
10-11-2013, 05:34 PM
btw, we mustn't forget that chain joints like Applebees are fine dining for blackfolk. Go to any Red Lobster and the demographics are 70% black, 25% senior citizens (of either race), and 5% white.

RD2191
10-11-2013, 05:38 PM
It's amazing, You'd never think everyone on ST is a millionaire.

DeadlyDynasty
10-11-2013, 05:45 PM
It's amazing, You'd never think everyone on ST is a millionaire.
Maybe just a handful of millionaires on this site, but that has nothing to do with it. If you're a be@ner or a yo then those places are like Morton's or Capitol Grille.

chunticakes
10-11-2013, 11:23 PM
lol lebomb.

The Reckoning
10-11-2013, 11:29 PM
http://www.4029tv.com/news/national/police-man-put-chastity-lock-on-his-girlfriend/-/8897558/22351036/-/ivp1n9/-/index.html

th3answ3r
10-15-2013, 09:56 PM
lmfao is applebees really microwave food?

Chief Brody
10-15-2013, 10:40 PM
Yes.